ÇáãÓÇÚÏ ÇáÔÎÕí ÇáÑÞãí

ãÔÇåÏÉ ÇáäÓÎÉ ßÇãáÉ : I Have Been Here For a Whole Year

ÃÓãÜÜÜÇÁ
29-6-2009, 07:23 PM
http://sl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1751/1751876j9v9vbp9fx.gif

Hi friends .... how is it going
woow ,, woow ... please do not be shocked by the title,No commentTody I finished exams ..
. I'm soooo happy and got finally peace ,,
, this hard long year simply passed away now as a soft breeze which I can scan easily...
But as soon as this long short year passed
,, I really realized that I joined here since the sun of this year has just raised
icon77Which means I 'm a student in my university and in this forum , too

http://sl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/558/558149tewyrojep3.png

I Have been here For a whole year ...
...I used to throw what I feel in my inner soul in here .
a place where you can get rid of stress and just express , ...happiness ,sadness , joy , pain , and Moreee.... and they would never prevent you from doing so , otherwise they will share you the case in which you're involved ..... simply they're all as beloved siblings as just kyto drew them ^_^
http://sl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/435/435914svuxqttl1u.gif

Here in Watashno msomesi..

there are so many friends during that period whom I was honered to know , they support me once I ask to ,,Not only that but they also helped me in the essencial field I'm fond of and specialized in
which is English language
My level in English has developed
since I used to write in here with no hesitation or fear of failing^_^
I mean now I can express my ideas clearly , my feelings as well as my entire self

Thus ... I am Here to Say
Aregato for my teachers

... I feel I've really taken another course in English in an indirect way

Icon-yes0Azuma is sooooooooooo greatful menna
for the great teachers .. friends .. brothers and sisters here
Handsome988But guess !! Who are they
we will see

ÈÓã Çááå æ Úáì ÈÑßÉ Çááå
ÇÑÈØæÇ ÇáÃÍÒãÉ ÌãíÚÇð..icon60

The Assassin
.... .. Hi sir ^_^iCon944 ... yosh
He is the most excellent guy in English I have ever seen , the one whom everyone is impressed by ,(how lucky ^_^)
Got marvilous language , talent , knowledge moreover helpfulness and humbleness, taught me alot in English since his comments were so long that I got the great benefits of the puzzles I was solving while reading his topics , he tried his best to form the msoms english family
icon111Arigato as a friend first and a supervisor now

Kyto kid

icon77How is it going sir ^_^
The most creative guy in our family ...the one who impressed us by his vast imagination
The first one who added excitment to this place by his unforgetable story which we were its Heros *_^
He is the one who made me know mis eima since he gathered us in the story , so the story made me befriend the beloved eima , we were impatiently waiting for each new chapter , got new words since I was translating to understand the story in which I was a Heroine
Helpful , polite one ... thanks sir

mis eima
icon28where are you , I'd rather kill
Eima is my best friend ever , the splendid designer of the team , kind ,nice friend that I consider her a very close sister of mine .Icon55..and I found out we're the same age ,too icon180,, really an honor lady .. eima do you remember when we were trying to build our English team ?? eii hanashi ^_^..... the assassin got sick and left
( I do not blame you that time ^_^) and we were put to deal with that situation ..eh eh .we were sending as much as we could asking others but most had shuted the door on our faces till kyto was like a hope that he managed to bring us black fox ^_^ nice team really , for that reason eima is working hard from behind to delight us ,, I'm greatful for the beautiful designing you always present and I donno when will I give you one ?

http://sl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/658/658708v8bqzepfkv.gif

:Saber
the close brother who always encourages me , good and lively , always revives the forum by his participations ,,not just me , he always suppotrs everybody here and teaches me with the anthemes he put one day, I like his thoughts and principles which he expresses ... arigato sir Saber sama ^_^

ÇáËÛÑÇáãÈÊÓã

Well .. this one does not appear always here .. but if at all he does , he does geat jobs then
he is the only one who stands to help in my first topic here to build vocabulary ... and he is doing well in the lessons he presents , very helpful , capable of learning and developing himself , I admire his will of working hard to help himself as well as others , he is soo active and lively , not here only , but you will find him in every section doing great things
Icon OK 0thanks sir ..Allah bless you

Mudia
Hi brother , how's your summer now ^_^
mudia is one of the members who exists in here long time ago ,too like me and all the Friends above
He is an excellent guy , got a wonderful language and has no hesitation to express himself in here ,I like his amazing topics and like the new things he displays , go on sir ^_^ 67_icondand do not be absent

Black fox

: The new supervisor , I really felt happy for you , black fox was one of the members who irritated me coz they have great language but do not appear here too much icon28 , But thank God that you're here now for sureicon77 , He made amazing job when he revived the forum by the games he put, really added joy and pleasure to the place ..and we were so happy that he joined our team ... calm and
polite,,,, Icon-flowers0Thanks sir

In the meanwhile .... New members
have appeared and drew our attention toward them

Lolittah
Oh My God ... she is very excellent and I admire her special topics and her ways of thinking to express her ideas splendidly ... I was so happy when she appears , I enjoyed reading her topicsIcon06 .. come back lady !!

Coffee :
so confident and marvelous in his language , delights us by his interesting topics , among the members who adds strength to this place and you really feel happy when you realize such great members join us later
Thanks sir and come back too Icon OK 0

miridude:

an affective one who cares about the forum by adding new beautiful topics with new ideas
Allah bless you iconQ

And others who share me pleasure here
ÏæÑíãíÇÝæÓæáÇÓí
Fatima siddiaq
hajimi san
Nana san

Nice to meet you all
I hope I did not forget anyone coz all of are special to me Icon55

ouch ! my back icon60

Promise me to still as great as u used to be
icon0...or I will kill coz...
OUCH my back .. ouch ..
^__________^

Do Ri Me
29-6-2009, 10:08 PM
Hi miss asuma
I have to pay u a credit

so it a year
!!!!
yes this form like a university
in every side of it
also it's another home to me
I agree with every word u said

remember i am Do Ri Me
huhuhuhu
thanks alot

and

see yaa

SSj Gogeta2
30-6-2009, 04:14 AM
iam with you

ÃÓãÜÜÜÇÁ
30-6-2009, 04:18 AM
Hahahah
Then welcom Do ri mi eh_s7
How are you today ??... hope you feel good
Yes really this place is as you said home in which you feel comfortable and get used to it iconQ
Thaaaaaaaaaaaaanks for passing
Allah bless you ^^
and remember I am
Azuma Icon33
hahahahahaah
see you bye00

Do Ri Me
30-6-2009, 05:46 AM
and remember I am
Azuma Icon33
hahahahahaah

no way huhuhuhuh You are Azuma
huhuhuhuh
thanx sis

ÃÓãÜÜÜÇÁ
30-6-2009, 06:02 AM
__^Hahaha Do ri mi
i remember befor you change your name i was calling you
:dDorimi as just now
then as you love..miss asuma., ... Azuma .. lovely lovely Aszuma icon5501hahAHhHAHA
or do you think i should change my name !! to !!?? Icon02

black fox
30-6-2009, 06:19 AM
^ ^....May Allah's peace mercy and blessings be upon you

^ ^....Hi dear Azuma
^ ^....Where are fine thank you
^ ^...?And How are you
^ ^....Congratulations.....for finishing the exams

^ ^.....Wonderful topic
^ ^....Well, I'm not good at writing in these things
^ ^...But lets try

.....Azuma
^ ^....One of the brilliant members in the english forum
^ ^....Her english writing has developed and became much better
^ ^ .....Always puts impressive topics

^ ^"....Hmm....Sorry....Told you that I'm not good at it

<<><><><><><><><><><>>

....Anyway
^ ^....Thanks for this beautiful topic

kyto kid
30-6-2009, 09:04 AM
anijhg what can i say beautiful words make me shy

Kytokid

icon77How is it going sir ^_^

The most creative guy in our family ...the one who impressed us by his vast imagination

The first one who added excitment to this place by his unforgetable story which we were its Heros *_^
He is the one who made me know mis eima since he gathered us in the story , so the story made me befriend the beloved eima , we were impatiently waiting for each new chapter , got new words since I was translating to understand the story in which I was a Heroine
Helpful , polite one ... thanks sir

i am fine Azuma thanks icon884
hahaha i am not a sir ^__^ i am just kyto icon114
really beautiful words that i cant ignore and really it delight me

but dont forget your self you are the one by your topics enter some happiness when i read them after each exams after allah of course
and it is honour to me to know you and Mr Assasin First in this beautiful forume

i forget i was late in reply because i delet some of my replys on the previous topics so this is my participation with number 2000Ic-Graduate0
how lucky you are "i am just kidding"xd

and enjoy your holiday especially in sleep haha ^__^

Schwert
30-6-2009, 12:58 PM
O my dear sis Azuma this was affable from u & blessed to u for finishing ur exams
it's WONDERFUL topic indeed, thanks my sis for ur beautiful words it's really delighted me in addition to my happiness today reason the americans left my town we are all happies today^____^praise be to allah iconQ, I see u very good or excellent in english my sis now good job that's brilliant and I too planned to evolve my self in english too in this holiday in shaa allahIcon06, I liked this sentence"we're family" we're really seems ditto, arigato ghosayms Azuma-chan for beautiful topic and I just student^ ^ and see you

the Assassin
30-6-2009, 04:51 PM
The Assassin
.... .. Hi sir ^_^iCon944 ... yosh
He is the most excellent guy in English I have ever seen , the one whom everyone is impressed by ,(how lucky ^_^)
Got marvilous language , talent , knowledge moreover helpfulness and humbleness, taught me alot in English since his comments were so long that I got the great benefits of the puzzles I was solving while reading his topics , he tried his best to form the msoms english family
icon111Arigato as a friend first and a supervisor now

looooooolz

is that really me XDDXDDDXDDDDDD
thats all from Allah
^_^

thanks kido .. i really can find the words
to say anything

but u know, i was having a great time arguing with
u .. and i really miss that too much
b-coz new topic from urs, i used to write a long
comment b-cos i felt happey when i was responding
to u, and i was writing form the heart...

thanks kido once again, u've made my day

btw, keep ur topics on :D
so that we can go back to old timez
:D

ãæÏíÇ1992
30-6-2009, 06:34 PM
hello sis Azuma .... !
how are you ? hope everything is ok and going well !
CONGRATULATIONS for ending exams ! ^_^ WoW !
I'm fine , and summer is good , moments boring , moments funny ! lol

ya ~ first thanx for introducing , I'm really glad to meet a sis and an active member in our lovely forum like you , we all hope you to still with us and develop this forum to be better .

So , about me ' I really had great time , amazing advice , useful information and nice friends here . From all my heart i hope to be with you guys !

See you all .

Mudia

mis eima
1-7-2009, 01:30 AM
nani icon04i'm late agine
Azumaaicon152
Congartulation
you right dear it was very looong
year
and i'm hope we have very long holiydayicon96

mis eima
icon28where are you , I'd rather kill
Eima is my best friend ever , the splendid designer of the team , kind ,nice friend that I consider her a very close sister of mine .Icon55..and I found out we're the same age ,too icon180,, really an honor lady .. eima do you remember when we were trying to build our English team ?? eii hanashi ^_^..... the assassin got sick and left
( I do not blame you that time ^_^) and we were put to deal with that situation ..eh eh .we were sending as much as we could asking others but most had shuted the door on our faces till kyto was like a hope that he managed to bring us black fox ^_^ nice team really , for that reason eima is working hard from behind to delight us ,, I'm greatful for the beautiful designing you always present and I donno when will I give you one ?

icon147
i'm here i was waiting evry body to finsh the nghitmare
your word is very touching dearIcon55
i'will cry ...you are my best frind too
haaa
sure i remember that ah like yesterday
when we try to build the english team and don't forget when
we want to choose the leader
i remember how it was my mail boxIcon083
but i'm so happy to see english forum activeicon77
and i hope it still active forevericon31
so Azuma msoms SunIcon08
have happy Vacation
eh_s7

Icon09-P

seeyou soon

ÃÓãÜÜÜÇÁ
1-7-2009, 11:45 AM
http://sl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/2212/2212987gu5u0lxl6y.gif

Hi my comrades
It is my friends and nothing els ... everyone was just as nice as a close brother and sister

Black fox : very kind of you sir

.....Azuma
^ ^....One of the brilliant members in the english forum
^ ^....Her english writing has developed and became much better
^ ^ .....Always puts impressive topics

anijhgAm I brilliant ...??!! Thaaaaanks
yes insha'allah I will not let you down and I am feeling our forum encourages me ,tooicon77
really I appreciate that .. though I always never consider my topics as you said .. they're just my feelings and I'm not pretty sure whether they're that Good or not .8wq4..

^ ^....Thanks for this beautiful topic

You are welcom comrade ^______^

i am fine Azuma thanks icon884
hahaha i am not a sir ^__^ i am just kyto icon114
really beautiful words that i cant ignore and really it delight me

but dont forget your self you are the one by your topics enter some happiness when i read them after each exams after allah of course
and it is honour to me to know you and Mr Assasin First in this beautiful forume

Then you're Sir Kyto kid ... or Kitto-sama ^____^
Thanks ,but i will not forgive your absence and hope you still remember that you're the novalist here Icon94...
really hahah Kyto I fear your existence in the competetion since you are the creative ..icon60

i forget i was late in reply because i delet some of my replys on the previous topics so this is my participation with number 2000Ic-Graduate0
how lucky you are "i am just kidding"xd

WooooowIcon-clab0
Then I must be the most honered one Icon-flowers0
thanks for the beautiful gift ...so the 2000 should be in the English forum in Azuma's topic Icon-clab0...I really appreciate it ..Icon-yes0..
And I relally hope you success and Happy vecation
Kitto- sama icon31

Good luck brother in exams and delight us by saying : I've just finished them icon14

ÃÓãÜÜÜÇÁ
1-7-2009, 05:17 PM
O my dear sis Azuma this was affable from u & blessed to u for finishing ur exams
it's WONDERFUL topic indeed, thanks my sis for ur beautiful words it's really delighted me in addition to my happiness today reason the americans left my town we are all happies today^____^praise be to allah iconQ, I see u very good or excellent in english my sis now good job that's brilliant and I too planned to evolve my self in english too in this holiday in shaa allahIcon06, I liked this sentence"we're family" we're really seems ditto, arigato ghosayms Azuma-chan for beautiful topic and I just student^ ^ and see you

Hi Coaf ^_^ Yaadaa I mean Saber the great:D
really I'm just telling the truth ...the existince of some members here pushed me to stay ,though sometimes i was all alone ... but u r always around ...Keep it up sir

And you do not know how much you delight me by the news in Iraq... the evil have been kicked out with no retuning back insha'allah...Thank Allah ..I really Saber wish you happy life Forever with peace and calmness....Icon-yes0
Your sister
Azuma
Icon33
Best wishes

http://sl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/68/68547cwg98wmzcn.gif

but u know, i was having a great time arguing with
u .. and i really miss that too much
b-coz new topic from urs, i used to write a long
comment b-cos i felt happey when i was responding
to u, and i was writing form the heart...

Yes me too, i really enjoyed all of your topics but need a littel bet to translate some difficult words for me Icon108... but were useful ,too , however you never wrote something loooong time ago ... Then I should be the one to say
keep writing and do not forget your talent smii20

thanks kido once again, u've made my da

yee..yee .. don't mention it
but i want to know what is ( kido)icon114???mm
and u used to write (wassssssap) does it mean what's up ??Icon02

btw, keep ur topics on :D
so that we can go back to old timez

I'm the guard ..dont worryIcon-yes0
Good day ^^

the Assassin
1-7-2009, 05:30 PM
looooooooooolZ
:d
ok kido means like kid
and u can hear it in movies
and for wassap yeah it what's up
and they also write it as S'up

keep going guard

korabeka
1-7-2009, 05:45 PM
ãæÔí ãæÔí

hehe.. nice..

so it was a whole year of creation and goodies

3o8bal every year

I'm glade I'm with all of you kind members of msoms

And congratulations

æ

ÓáÇãÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜæ..¡

lolleta
1-7-2009, 08:39 PM
hi friends .... come back after three weeks
they were hard days .. and if i wait one day else .. i would be crazy
i miss u all really especial u azuma
do u know .. three times i found u in my dreams last week
cuz i really miss u

Lolittah
Oh My God ... she is very excellent and I admire her special topics and her ways of thinking to express her ideas splendidly ... I was so happy when she appears , I enjoyed reading her topicsIcon06 .. come back lady !!

oooooooooooh my god how beautiful these words
and how i happy now
thanks lady .. i appreciate ur opinion indeed
and i was so happy when i saw ur signature in my topics

oh my friend
glad to see u first and see sweet words like u
thanks azuma million

coffee"
1-7-2009, 08:57 PM
Hi Everyone ^^
hope every thing going well!
^^
WoW
what a nice topic here
i really like the way how can
Encourages others, by your sincere words
You are a decent person
you really Appreciate others
~

Coffee :
so confident and marvelous in his language , delights us by his interesting topics , among the members who adds strength to this place and you really feel happy when you realize such great members join us later
Thanks sir and come back too Icon OK 0

youe words mean alot for me ^^"
thanks~
hope for you
nice Vacation
^^

ÃÓãÜÜÜÇÁ
1-7-2009, 09:47 PM
ya ~ first thanx for introducing , I'm really glad to meet a sis and an active member in our lovely forum like you , we all hope you to still with us and develop this forum to be better .

Mudia san thaaaaaanks:d
That was so kind of you brother ,... i'm really glad that i met you ,tooicon30
I will not leave this place
, nai nai e.vil_l
and ya..
We Are a Warm Family
thanks brother :d

Azumaaicon152
Congartulation
you right dear it was very looong
year
and i'm hope we have very long holiydayicon96

Hi ..icon088.dearicon152 ..lovely anijhg...late .. eima
Where have you been
I will beat you icon768
Yes hony I hoooooooope to so so so long that I can get all my pleasure and happinessicon5501

your word is very touching dearIcon55
i'will cry ...you are my best frind too

yes Hony let's cry out of happinessIcon55
look how our forum now is shining and woow something really great and what , It is the efforts of those great friends really ... befor ..it was empty and miserable but now we impressed others ...
by our existence ..Icon55.eh
I am really proud of you friends

haaa
sure i remember that ah like yesterday
when we try to build the english team and don't forget when
we want to choose the leader
i remember how it was my mail boxIcon083
but i'm so happy to see english forum activeicon77
and i hope it still active forevericon31

Eiii hanashi eima -samaIcon22
yes i do remember when we were doing our jobs as members in our awesome team
but eiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiima , if you leave us i will come to your home and kill you e.vil_l

so Azuma msoms SunIcon08
have happy Vacation

Msoms's beautiful bird ..eima http://sl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/369/369220a3hjk9pcg9.gif
keep beeing as lovely helpful good friend as you used to beicon147

kyto kid
2-7-2009, 01:41 AM
Then you're Sir Kyto kid ... or Kitto-sama ^____^
Thanks ,but i will not forgive your absence and hope you still remember that you're the novalist here http://www.msoms-anime.net/images/smilies/SnipeR%20(70).gif...
really hahah Kyto I fear your existence in the competetion since you are the creative ..icon60

haha ok then you are Azuma Chan ^____^

dont worry i dont forget and i will write a big story like The Ghost Island but you know i want english members to be characters in the story but the problem whom i will choose ^__^ ofcourse my heroes from last chapter wouldnt change ^___^

and i am not really creative iconbaye4if you mean writing story so you are the most creative here in express feelings in a good way i fear you from poem and i think your are better than me in grammer and vocabulary buildingsmii20

lets see i will give you a bribe but you have to surrender ^___^Icon-flowers0

Good luck brother in exams and delight us by saying : I've just finished them

inshaallah soon after only 3 days i will say it ^___^

ßåÑÈ
2-7-2009, 11:38 AM
What is the last Joani Nthet Alatnat of Thanks on the subject, thank you

ÃÓãÜÜÜÇÁ
2-7-2009, 02:17 PM
Korabeka : icon152Thanks lady for passing by
And I am glad you are among msoms english members , love your existence and hop to see you soon ^_^

hi friends .... come back after three weeks
they were hard days .. and if i wait one day else .. i would be crazy
i miss u all really especial u azuma

Hi ... Hi ... And once again hi icon180
How's your day miss icon111
thanks hony you miss me , me too, missed you in the forum coz you took so long and i want you to be with us in the competetion , thank god you came ^_^

do u know .. three times i found u in my dreams last week
cuz i really miss u

Nani nani !! you really have seen me in your dreamsicon-?? ,,hahah that was unexpected thing really , what kind of dreams they were , hope they were good and happy
and three times loletta ?? then you've seen me in different dreams with different events ya? , tell me about them then ^_^breack-fast..hahahah...,
honestly i missed u and knew you will come again ..Icon-flowers0
Thanks for your beautiful words I'm happy ,too
Allah bless you

lolleta
2-7-2009, 02:55 PM

Nani nani !! you really have seen me in your dreamsicon-?? ,,hahah that was unexpected thing really , what kind of dreams they were , hope they were good and happy
and three times loletta ?? then you've seen me in different dreams with different events ya? , tell me about them then ^_^breack-fast..hahahah...,

ooooh .. i feel shame Icon108 but .. i'm so happy cuz u be glad

any way .. i saw u two times in the forum .. i mean azuma
as name not as face .. and we still discuss together about exams
and holyday

the third time .. ok .. i saw ur back in somewhere
of caurse in the dream , i was knew that u r azuma
and i was tried to see ur face .. but icon1366i couldn't
then after i had waked up .. i wished to see u reality in the future
that is
hahaha .. it is funny .. isn't it
???
see u lady

ÃÓãÜÜÜÇÁ
3-7-2009, 01:31 PM
what a nice topic here
i really like the way how can
Encourages others, by your sincere words
You are a decent person
you really Appreciate others
~

Thank God you and lollita came finally
The forum is shining by your existence
thanks for your kind words
i appreciate them ...I'm out of words
be as special as you used to be icon77
and keep goingiconQ

dont worry i dont forget and i will write a big story like The Ghost Island but you know i want english members to be characters in the story but the problem whom i will choose ^__^ ofcourse my heroes from last chapter wouldnt change ^___^

Thank God , I will be waiting for the story Icon06
and don't worry brother coz by your creativity you can involve all the great members here coz really the number is getting high

and i am not really creative iconbaye4if you mean writing story so you are the most creative here in express feelings in a good way i fear you from poem and i think your are better than me in grammer and vocabulary building

You want fight then Icon30
You Are Creative (whether you like it or not)jjicon199
No.. my Imagination isn't that wide ... i can not build events and creat dailogues like you
and for my creativity ...thanks so much ...I'm just so young in that but to express your feelings has nothing to do with your age since we all have feelings
Do no worry ^^ I'm not a poet
And It's hard to me to write a poem icon244
But i'm so excited for other members creativity in writing poem8wq4
Good luck kyto in the cometition iconQ

ÃÓãÜÜÜÇÁ
3-7-2009, 02:12 PM
ooooh .. i feel shame Icon108 but .. i'm so happy cuz u be glad

Why you feel shame !! and I'm glad you glad ,too ^_^

any way .. i saw u two times in the forum .. i mean azuma
as name not as face .. and we still discuss together about exams
and holyday

hahaha, If we were disscussing exams , then it must have ^^been nightmare rather than a dream

the third time .. ok .. i saw ur back in somewhere
of caurse in the dream , i was knew that u r azuma
and i was tried to see ur face .. but icon1366i couldn't
then after i had waked up .. i wished to see u reality in the future
that is
hahaha .. it is funny .. isn't it
???
see u lady

hahahaha, Nice and really funny
Oh my dear i really want to see you ,tooIcon-goo
but you should have tried in your dream to see meIcon108 , hahahaha ,
I'm just kiddingthumbsup-Icon