ÇáãÓÇÚÏ ÇáÔÎÕí ÇáÑÞãí

ãÔÇåÏÉ ÇáäÓÎÉ ßÇãáÉ : Two Powers In The Age Of Hours "Long Story"xd

kyto kid
27-7-2009, 03:34 PM
ÇáÓáÇã Úáíßã æÑÍãÉ Çááå æÈÑßÇÊå

Hi Ladies and Gentle Men

Long Time not Write a topic or a story but now here is my second long story after the ghost of island and i will use english members in my story as usual ^____^

but in this story i will not let you know all characters in the story but i think they will be about 10 characters ,so you will know the character through reading the story .and please dont think in wrong way coz there will be evil and good characters so if you are evil in my stroy dont think i hate you coz there will be three boys in my story play an evil role and these three are colse to me ^_^ damn you make me put spoilers

this story also will be similar to anime so the goal is fun this time ^^

last note

if any one read Ghost island you will know that Eima is the only evil characters in the stroy so now i will make her a good one ^__^

lets Begin

"Two Powers In The Age Of Hours"
http://images.msoms-anime.com/25/b61d4bfca0595789ff35cdb7b4fa8fe8.JPG

Chapter 1"xd”

“The Princess Of Elves”

<http://images.msoms-anime.com/35/fdffbde655e4dfe41c3061b9a8b42e77.jpg

In Year 1000 in Kingdom of Elves

A seven years old girl stood at the corner alone hearing voices of screams and destruction around her and her family who supposed to live for long time was killed in front of her eyes..She saw her mother running towards her and hugged her strongly

Her Mother said” :my love I will give you my strength in order to protect you from Dark Army and their King ..i know I will die but you have to live “

The young girl cried” :Mom please don’t leave me alone I am scared “

Her mother said “listen there is no time baby you have to understand now you have to use your power to protect yourself and your growth rate will be slow for every 100 years you will get older a one year only ,now when I give you my power you will disappear bye sweet heart”

The young girl cried and her mother disappeared

10 years later in 1010 the dark force disappeared for mysterious reason and also their king ..the young girl used to live with different families and she saw them getting old and dies but she grows in a slow rate

The young girl discovered her powers and she developed it and remembered that all this happened because of The Dark King ..

Years passed till year 2010 and the young girl became a 17 years old lady ,and the corruption at this time spread and hunger everywhere .

The young lady used to buy her food in her way to home but suddenly two thieves appeared in front of her .

The first one said “hehe give me what you have sweety”

But the young lady said “get the hell out of my way knaves I have no time to waste with you”

The second one said ”you must be fool ,we said that we want your food otherwise we will kill you “

The first thief said “she will not obey us ,all right we will take it by strength “and he picked up a knife and started to attach the young lady but suddenly he stopped and he dropped the knife

The second thief asked ”hey you what happened to you? “

But the first thief did not answer and he opened his mouth and salivation fell over his mouth ,,,he seems that he lost his mind

The second thief shouted “damn what did you do “

The young lady smiled and said ”now your turn “

The thief picked up a big knife and started to cut her neck but the knife hanged on the air and the young lady smiled.

The thief scared and said ”how did you do this who are you? “

The young lady said ”I am Eima the princess of Elves Kingdom”

and the knife flew and cut the thief neck …

"Chapter 2"

The Vampire Slayer
http://images.msoms-anime.com/16/559ae7ba9a4333dc7d25a21f8114c44d.jpg

When you look at her ,the only comment is that she is a normal girl in high school attend all her classes and the day ended by coming back to home where she lived with her grandfather doing her homework and slept till another new day, but she really was not a normal girl .

This girl lived with her grandfather , but where was her parents and the reason for that was ,when she was 12 years old in her beautiful house ,when the dark came and voices became low and her mother kissed her before sleep ..”bom bom” voices like knock on the door ,the whole family woke on this horrible sound and her father and brother hold guns to kill the intruder. When they descend to the ground floor they found someone in the kitchen and when they approached to him , he attacked them ,and the girl remembered that this person was not a human ,as he had a sharp fangs but her father managed to shot him so he fell immediately but there were more of them and also the person that her father shot woke again and in just moments screams rises and the girl ran to the second floor and hid under her bed

“yes ,the vampires are real as my grandfather said to me ,my end become near “this is what the girl said to herself while she was hiding ,she saw feet of the vampires became more nearer .she held her breathe ,suddenly she heard screams of vampires and they vanished and someone hold her hand and pull her out of the bed and she was surprised when she found that person was her grandfather .

Her grandfather said to her”are you all right honey?”

The girl cried “yes I am fine grandfather”

Her grandfather hugged her strongly “don’t worry dear you are safe now I will explain everything to you and tell you the secret I hid from you “

The seventeen years old girl remembered all this events that happened to her and remembered the secret that her grandfather told her ,,she remembered her grandfather words when she was ready to go out holding her sword ,,remembered the secret that made her know her true identity when she approached to the graveyards ,,remembered all that when she saw the vampires came out of the graves to spread horror everywhere ,to tell every vampire wondering of her strength when she asked her who you are .

She simply answered while putting the sword in his heart “I am Azuma The vampire slayer “ >>

Chapter 3

"Chapter 3"

The Sniper

http://images.msoms-anime.com/32/e8582df1b2b78d3e3e49eee890dd3f5b.jpg

Year 3000

Soldiers of king of darkness guarded important site and they took human as slaves to serve the purposes of king of darkness, suddenly one of the soldiers fell and the others went to see if he lost his consciousness

One of the soldiers said ”hey you what is wrong with you?” but he did not answer

Other soldier said “look to his head there is a bullet make a hole in his head”

The other soldiers looked around to see who attacked him “damn we will…….”

But they could not complete the words as they all fell dead immediately .

And now a girl and a 10 years old boy came out of old building

The boy said happily “well done Lolleta as usual you never miss a target “

Lolleta smiled “thanks brother do you really like my performance ,you know I am the best to use any types of snipers ,guns any thing with bullet “

Her brother said “ok enough don’t be ego lets go home”

When they reached their home or may be something like home as there were no home after king of darkness controlled the world .

They ate dinner with their father and after they finished ,the young boy went to sleep and the father asked Lolleta to sit with him to discuss something with her .

The father said seriously “ the leader of the resistance asked you to do a mission to save the world and if you succeed you will protect us from evils of king of darkness “

Lolleta asked “and what is this mission dad ?”

Her father said”lets go to the resistance and see “

Lolleta and her father sneaked through the darkness ,when they reached on of the old building ,they descended through a hole and reached to the site underground .. the leader of the resistance welcomed them quickly and said”we figured out by studying the past that there was attempt done by a girl to destroy king of darkness but this attempt failed because of obstacles and danger that lead to death of the girl “

Lolleta asked while drinking a cup of tea “so what is my mission?”

The leader said “your mission is to save the girl so we can save the world as if we could change the past we could change the future and king of darkness would not exist in future if we managed to destroy his forces in past “

Lolleta said to herself “he is a mad guy he wants me to save a dead girl “

The leader said” I think you said I am a crazy man “

Lolleta smiled “damn ,how did you know “

The leader said simply “offfff it is clear the expressions on your face ,but any way one of our scientists managed to built a Time Machine so it will transfer you to the past exactly 2010 “

Lolleta said “ok”

The leader led Lolleta to the time machine and the girl entered it

Lolleta said to the leader “is there anything I could bring you from the past ,a suit ,new tie or a mirror to look at your ugly face in mirror ,hehe”

The leader said angrily “damn you …”

Her father said “take care of yourself honey”

Lolleta cried “I will miss you dad”

And the time machine launched to its journey to the past ..

Chapter 4

Chapter 4

"The Archer"

http://images.msoms-anime.com/4/c9590f4508f8a37acffd63cee273e913.jpg

During the last battle between humans and king of darkness , a

nine year old girl showed great power against dark force using

her arch and arrow ,she killed many soldiers ,but suddenly she

saw him , coming through crowds and looking at her with his red

eyes . she felt fear deep inside , she held her arch and started to

shoot him but suddenly she found him near her ,she fell to the

ground and her heart rate increased , she saw her sister fighting

hard ,and she saw one of soldiers came from behind and started to

kill her sister when king of darkness raised his hands and the

soldier died immediately

The girl name was Do Ri Me and now she grew and became 18 years old and remembered all this events and did not regret for the decision she took .

One of dark soldiers knocked the door and entered her room

Do Ri Me asked by cold look “what do you want
? “

The soldier said “the dark king asked you to come

Do Ri Me said “ ok ,go out

She knocked his room and entered ,and once she saw him she lout

“your majesty “

The Dark King smiled “No Need Do Ri Me ,Please stand ,,I Just want to know if you could do this mission for me

Do Ri Mi said ”definitely sir , I keep my promise ,,I swore that I will do whatever you want ,I will never forget that you rescued my sister from one of your soldiers and also you did not kill me

The dark king said “ok so lets talk about your mission ,here is the target ,I want you to follow “ and he gave her a photo for a girl

Do Ri Me asked “and the mission
?”
The Dark King Said “kill her

Do Ri Mi said “could I ask what is her name sir

The Dark king simply said “Lolleta or as they called her the Greatest Sniper

Do Ri Me Smiled “nice I will have a good time with that girl

Chapter 5

DEvs LA

http://images.msoms-anime.com/8/801a745a424d1400898fee057ad19729.jpg

In high school, Azuma said goodbye to her friends and while she was on her way to home ,she heard screams of one girl .she ran fast ,she found a vampire trying to drink the girl blood. She quickly pick up her sword from her bag and started to attack the vampire. both the Vampire and the girl looked at Azuma with fear in their eyes while she was coming towards them . Azuma was near to cut the vampire head .but the girl screamed “stop idiot what are you doing? she is my friend”.

Azuma surprised “what?”

The vampire took of her mask and a face of a girl appeared “yes fool and you are freak ,what are you doing with a sword . I will call the police”

But Azuma ran away and disappeared, she said to herself “what happened to me ?i cant differentiate between vampire and human “

At this time , lolleta was sitting in the time machine eating corn “oh what a boring mission .when I will reach ?”

Lolleta decided to get benefit of the time by watching what happened to the girl that was killed in the past so she could help her . she played the video that recorded the past .

She saw the following “a girl went to the graveyards fighting vampires and killed them one by one and after she had killed them all, a girl came from darkness and a fight occurred between them that finished by death of the girl fighting the vampires and after that the other girl also died and the age of darkness began “ this was the brief that Lolleta watched .

Lolleta drank cola and said “nice ,piece of cake “

http://images.msoms-anime.com/11/2f9a72952b13d45ca7484ef4dc467d0f.jpg

Suddenly the time machine rocked strongly .

Lolleta “what is happening?”

She looked up to the sky and she found the answer she saw a girl on another time machine chasing her .

“There is no way honey stop your time machine or you will be killed “ said Do Ri ME

Lolleta said “in you dreams cupcake “

“Ok you want the hard way “smiled Do Ri ME .She held her arch and arrow .

“these days are over sweetie I don’t believe you still fighting with this old weapon “ laughed Lolleta

“you will see “ said Do Ri ME .She put a blue ball in her electronic arch and she shot the arrow towards Lolleta .The Arrow took blue colors and once it touched the time machine that Lolleta sat in it ,electric shock spread over the ship and Lolleta screamed from pain .

Do Ri Me laughed loudly ”who is the oldest ,now ?”

Lolleta shouted angrily “look what you did to my hair ,I will never forgive you “

She hold her gun and shot Do Ri ME ,But she missed her,the bullet damage Do Ri Me shoes .

“damn ,look at my precious shoes ,so it is war “

Lolleta admitted the challenge “yeah baby ,I will count you as one of my victims “

Lolleta held a bazooka and pointed it towards Do Ri ME . THE TIME MACHIN exploded , “yes I made it “said lolleta happily .

Suddenly the glass of the time machine of lolleta smashed and with incredible speed Do Ri Me trapped Lolleta in a web , “so please could you explain what did you make ?” Laughed Do Ri Me .. Lolleta said with great surprise “how did you escape ?”.

Do Ri ME simply answered “do you think really you couldkill a girl like me ,,any way it is time to die .she put a red ball in the arch and ready to shoot Lolleta when Lolleta quickly pressed a button in the machine with her leg ,and a gun appeared behind Do Ri Me and the bullet flew but it missed Do Ri Me as she escaped .

Do Ri Me breath “oh that is so close ,,thank god that my other shoe is working so I can fly ,but I can chase her any more “ .she changed the red ball with a purple one and shoot the arrow towards the Lolleta time machine ..”well I can locate her position now ,,I will enjoy another battle with this girl later “ said Do Ri Me

Lolleta sighed “it was a good decision to secure the machine ,,now I hope I will reach in time “

During this time ,Eima was walking when she met an old man .

The Old man said “I know what you are looking for, young lady ,,you will find what you need in the “the death hole” where the darkness spread by the 30th day of this month and the king of darkness will rise again and control your world “

Eima wondered “what king of darkness? Do you know him I want to know where he is “

The old man smiled “I have a different information about him “

Eima said “so tell me “

The old man asked “why I should tell you ?”

Eima smiled “no need “

She penetrate his mind and read his thoughts and she knew that there was a vampire slayer who is a daughter of king of darkness.

Eima said “thanks sir I get the information “..once she left . the old man face change to young one “hehe what an idiot girl “

http://images.msoms-anime.com/46/f16c79ff90ab2a753f08a5131d10208d.jpg

In Azuma Home

Azuma said “grandfather I will go out for my night shift do you want any thing “

Her grandfather “no thanks but be careful”

Azuma walked in the same way to the graveyards but she has a strange feeling that it will be her last patrol to kill vampires and she wont see her grandfather

Lolleta looked at the watch beside her “oh damn I have only 6 minutes to stop this disaster .what can I do what can I do?”

She noticed a button with label “high speed”.she said “damn why did not this stupid leader told me about this button ,,ok now lets go “ and she pressed the button .

Azuma reached the graveyards and she saw the vampires coming from underground ..she said “hi guys ,do you want a company “ she held her sword ,and she finished them all but she felt that there was some one watching her .

Lolleta reached the exact date but it has only 3 minutes to stop the accident .she ran fast toward the graveyards .
Azuma shouted “show yourself ,I know you are here “
A girl came out and the light of the moon fell on her face .
Eima said “you are really good although you are busy with the fight but you know that there is someone watching you ,you deserve to be the daughter of king of darkness.
Azuma said” what is the hell you are talking about ? who are you?”
Eima said “I am who gonna kill you as you did to my people”
But Azuma attacked first holding her sword .

Lolleta said to herself while she was running”I would fail , only one minutes left “. She prepared her sniper .

Azuma avoid the attack with rocks by Eima and with quick speed she became behind Eima and she was ready to kill her with the sword when the sword suddenly hanged in the air .
Eima laughed “haha you are a beginner really I don’t know how you killed my family with your father “
Azuma said “how did you do that”
Eima smiled “I have no reason to explain “
Eima by remote control directed the sword to Azuma who is on the ground with out move and full of fear
And Lolleta ran so fast to rescue her from her destiny there was only 10 meters to reach the graveyards .

Eima looked at Azuma eyes “this is the end ,say goodbye to your life

Chapter 6

The Beginning Of The Journey

http://images.msoms-anime.com/19/ae8ed4de2451fd948c418382de0ffb11.JPG

Eima looked at Azuma Eyes “now you will say good bye to the life”

“Bang” this was a sound of a bullet from a shot gun..

Eima looked quickly and she was able to see the bullet in the air and stooped it and she prepared to reattack Lolleta with the bullet but Azuma get advantage of her busy and in one moment ,she put the sword under Eima neck .

Azuma smiled” who will say goodbye to life now ?”

Eima said sadly “ok so kill me as your father did to my kingdom and my family”

Azuma wondered “my father ?your kingdom? What are you talking about?”

Lolleta said to Azuma while she was coming quickly “she thought that you are the daughter of king of darkness “ and she turned towards Eima “but she is not Princess Eima” ..

Azuma said “King of darkness ? are you crazy?”

Eima said “sorry for mistake ..bye “

Lolleta said quickly “no wait I came from the future to unit the powers to destroy dark forces “

Eima laughed “really .i will see if you said the truth “

Lolleta smiled “don’t even try you cant read what in my mind I trained against power like this “

“so lets see the Vampire slayer “

Eima penetrate Azuma mind and saw what happened to her when she was young..and she was nearly to cry ..

Lolleta said as if she read Eima mind “ yes king of darkness who did this to Azuma “

Azuma said “what do you mean ?”

Lolleta said “king of darkness owns the vampires army “

Azuma surprised “what”

Lolleta continued “yes so we don’t have time to waste ,we must destroy him and begin in that quickly “

Azuma said “ok but first I must get some rest before this horrible mission ,,so please come home with me “

………………………………………………………………………………………………

In Azuma home

Her grandfather welcomed them “how are you girls “

Lolleta smiled “fine thanks “ but Eima ignored his question .

Azuma grandfather said “ok I will talk to Azuma in private for a little time ,,act like you are in your home”

Azuma asked “what is the matter ?”

Her grandfather said “don’t worry ,,just come with me “

One hour passed while Eima and Lolleta were waiting outside .

Azuma finally get out of the room but her face changed with a look of surprise .

Eima looked at Azuma and smiled ..

Lolleta interrupted her “hey tell me why are you smiling “

Eima “not your business “

Lolleta said to herself “I swear I will kill this girl after the mission “

Azuma said “ok lets start the mission “

Eima asked “from where could we begin”

Azuma replied “we just go to the graveyards and we can find a signal “

Lolleta laughed “what a plan “

Eima said “ok lets begin ,she know what she said “

The three went out ..

Azuma held her swords strictly “are you ready ?”

Eima said “sure I am “

Lolleta said reloading her gun “lets kill some vampires”

Eima looked at her with sarcasm “don’t be so dramatic”

…………………………………………………………………………

“well the girls unit together” said Do Ri Me While watching them .

Her phone rang “hello “

A deep male voice replied “hey ,what is the latest news”

Do Ri Me “no ,,how my king let you in this mission ,”

The voice said “respect yourself while you are talking to me ,,drag them to the Death Hole and leave the others for me “

Do Ri Me said “and could you defeat them “

The voice laughed “they will never see the daylight again “

lolleta
27-7-2009, 04:44 PM
hi kyto ... who great story
where have u been for long time
ur writing is amazing

any way ... it seems amazing story
and .. how great (Eima) character ... really i liked it

waiting

GiN CoDe
28-7-2009, 04:49 AM
Good

Excellant

Pravoo

Amazing

at this time while I was reading your story an idea came through ....I will reveal it to you ...when I see you

keep writing this story ..it seems great one

Omegamon
28-7-2009, 05:27 AM
^_^Hi bro nice 2 meet ya
it is Amazing story I like itIcon-clab0 keep going forward and good luckIcon OK 0
iam waiting the next chaptericonQ

ÃÓãÜÜÜÇÁ
28-7-2009, 11:14 AM
What to say my brother
Kyto?!! with another awesome story !!!and began with the lovely Eima !!
this is just amazng sir
I'm glad by that though it was a long time^^
I love it
keep going and I'm waiting for the other characters
Allah bless u

mis eima
28-7-2009, 02:29 PM
æÚáíßã ÇáÓáÇã æÑÍãÉ Çááå æÈÑßÇÊå
kyto ..kyto..kyto

i'm very amazediconQ

WowIcon-yes0 ..what Amazing story
i like the way you write it icon152
and the image you add

you will make me good characters Icon22ok
i'm very excited

what a creative job kyto
we waiting
ac2
for the next chapter

See you
Icon09-P

ãæÏíÇ1992
28-7-2009, 02:57 PM
hello kyto .. ^_^ !

Nice Story , we're all waiting for the next chapter

keep going bro ... !

Mudia

Hajime-san
28-7-2009, 07:14 PM
hiiiiii kyto - san
tsuuuuuuuugéééééééééé
waaaaw there are a genius in this cleub
and kyto is one of them
wonderfuul story really i like it...so don't be late ...we're waiting
gooooooooooooooooooood luck author
take care

kyto kid
28-7-2009, 11:03 PM
hi kyto ... who great story

where have u been for long time
ur writing is amazing

any way ... it seems amazing story
and .. how great (Eima) character ... really i liked it

waiting

Hi Lolleta thanks for your beautiful words and i really happy that you like my story wait for next chapter tomorrow insha allah ^^

kyto kid
28-7-2009, 11:05 PM
Good

Excellant

Pravoo

Amazing

at this time while I was reading your story an idea came through ....I will reveal it to you ...when I see you

keep writing this story ..it seems great one

Thanks ,Merci ,danke gut ^^ Gin Code thanks really for your words and waiting for your idea ^_^

kyto kid
28-7-2009, 11:06 PM
^_^Hi bro nice 2 meet ya

it is Amazing story I like itIcon-clab0 keep going forward and good luckIcon OK 0

iam waiting the next chaptericonQ

hey Omegamon how are you man and thanks for your word and wait for me to put the next chapter :d

kyto kid
28-7-2009, 11:08 PM
What to say my brother
Kyto?!! with another awesome story !!!and began with the lovely Eima !!
this is just amazng sir
I'm glad by that though it was a long time^^
I love it
keep going and I'm waiting for the other characters
Allah bless u

wooow nice to see you again Azuma Chan ,,i am really happy you are back coz lately your share become less ^^ and sorry for keep you waiting mmthanks for your words wait for next chapter ^^

kyto kid
28-7-2009, 11:13 PM
æÚáíßã ÇáÓáÇã æÑÍãÉ Çááå æÈÑßÇÊå

kyto ..kyto..kyto

i'm very amazediconQ

WowIcon-yes0 ..what Amazing story
i like the way you write it icon152
and the image you add

you will make me good

characters Icon22ok

i'm very excited

what a creative job kyto
we waiting
ac2
for the next chapter

See you
Icon09-P

Eima Eima Eima

icon768icon768icon768

where are you all this time if my story make you visit us i will write story every day Icon-clab0

about the pic i am happy that you like it i think you will not like it ^_^ and ofcourse no more evil for eima you will be a good character ^^

kyto kid
28-7-2009, 11:16 PM
hello kyto .. ^_^ !

Nice Story , we're all waiting for the next chapter

keep going bro ... !

Mudia

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIII Mudiaaaaaaaaa how are you man i hope you are fine and thanks for your words and wait for me

kyto kid
28-7-2009, 11:17 PM
hiiiiii kyto - san
tsuuuuuuuugéééééééééé
waaaaw there are a genius in this cleub
and kyto is one of them
wonderfuul story really i like it...so don't be late ...we're waiting
gooooooooooooooooooood luck author

take care

hiiiiiiiiiiii hajimi sama how are you ^____^ hope you are fine
and you make me shy haha i am not a genius i am a normal kid ^^

and wait for me and thanks for your passing here

kyto kid
29-7-2009, 02:18 PM
the 2nd chapter is added with new character wait for the 3rd one with a new girl character

^^ you may notice that the story not connected but connection came yet

dont worry boys character will come but little late icon768

i hope you will enjoy

Hajime-san
29-7-2009, 02:31 PM
hiiiiiiii genius huhu
sooooooooo niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice the 2nd chapter
the description waaaaaaaaw
really i liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiike it
i read your 1st story "the ghost ..."l really it's fantastique
i like it hmm or i love it
i remembred a movie "silent hill"if u saw it
burning the girl and her ghost flys in the real world waaaaaaaaw so great

i said that u're a genius but u did't believe me huhuhuh "normal kid"l

goooooooooooooooooooooood luck man
ok we'll wait
take care

Omegamon
30-7-2009, 03:54 AM
wow dude u r Amazing it is another wonderful chapter it is make me excited when i read it keep going and good luck

P.S: IAM Waiting the next one
C U SOON

mis eima
30-7-2009, 09:22 AM
Hi ..kyto
you add the 2nd chapter
Icon33

^^ you may notice that the story not connected but connection came yet

yes i'm excited to know how you gona connected them
i like vampire story but realy how you gona mix them
i think you have very bige imagintion

waiting for the 3rd chapter
don't be so late

Have Nice day
icon31

Blue $tar
30-7-2009, 10:57 AM
ÇáÓáÇã Úáíßã æÑÍãÉ Çááå æÈÑßÇÊå

æÚáíßã ÇáÓáÇã æÑÍãÉ Çááå æÈÑßÇÊå,,Icon-flowers0
Amazing
mashalAllah
you're talented
kyto
I really like your writing
smii20it's intresting
I loved the vampire slayer character
I'm kind of into vampire stories heh
icon114
waiting for the third chapter

amazing
keep going brothericon30

C YA
..icon-cab..

ÃÓãÜÜÜÇÁ
30-7-2009, 12:21 PM
kytooooooooooooooooooooooooooooicon768icon146
i will kill u this time ac2
of course my participating is becoming less than befor and that's out of my hand
still, i will not be late to write a comment in your amazing stories that i waiteIcon-yes0

Chapter 2

"The Vampire Slayer"

http://images.msoms-anime.com/4/559ae7ba9a4333dc7d25a21f8114c44d.jpg

hahaahah
that's why u were asking about what i like the most ha icon110
didn't know u were preparing this beautiful surprise
hmmmmm
to design my character...
i will definatly kill ue.vil_l....
I loved my character sir but i'm not evil ya??
u know , it touches something inside me
u are the best novalist sir
go ahead
Kyto sama^^
i have a reason^^
i was lazy here
coz i was busy killing vampires out there icon5501
Icon-kr

lolleta
30-7-2009, 05:40 PM
the 2nd character was a bomb
yes .. also i think that azuma like that

but .. now i became afraid from her a little bit
i must deal with her more carefully

thanks kyto ... i'm interisting while reading
so .. waitng for the next

kyto kid
2-8-2009, 02:34 PM
Hajimi San

Icon-clab0hey brooooo
i am really happy that you like "ghost island"xd

and about the movie ofcourseicon77

i watched it and it is awesom movie but the end was sad as the mother and her daughter cant return to the real world and her husbnd cant see them

and thanks man for calling me genius haha

Omegamon

Hey man how are you ?i am really happy that you are intersting in the story and dont worry i wrote the third chapter hope you will like it

Mis Eima

hey sis ^_^

how are you ?i hope you are ok Ic-Graduate0 ..

and about the connection dont worry but i hope that Azuma wont die on your hands

icon1440

and thanks Eima againg for your nice words

Blue Star

haha hey Star how are u?first of all thanks for the flowers ^^Ic-Graduate0

Icon-clab0

second thanks for your comment in my topic ^^

and lastly keep shining in my topic please ^__^

Azuma

icon28haha great anger

what an honour you are here i always happy when you and Eima in my topic coz we see u little time ^_^ but of course you are busy in killing vampires icon77

and of course your character not evil it is good you will see^_^

but be careful Eima might kill u later ^_^

Lolleta

haha watch out Azuma read your words She Might Kill u

But dont worry you will understand what i mean in the 3rd chapter

surprise for you in 3rd chapter hope you will like it ^^

and for all of you

3rd chapter is added enjoy please and sorry for late

mis eima
2-8-2009, 04:55 PM
kyto
icon768
you are so evil
you said i will be a good character
so how you gona make my kill AzumaIcon55
icon28
this is Absolute Evil
i'm realy angry
icon04
Azuma please kill him
let's forget that for a while
i just read the 3rd chapter
the new character lolleta
will you make kill her too
icon001
ahh seeyou later

lolleta
2-8-2009, 08:48 PM
woooooooooooooooooooow
lolleta >>>> the sniper
kyto ... what anice chapter
do u know ... i like action movies a lot
and to hear shooting voice
so when i read this

The boy said happily “well done Lolleta as usual you never miss a target “
Lolleta smiled “thanks brother do you really like my performance ,you know I am the best to use any types of snipers ,guns any thing with bullet

i felt that i'm in a real action movie

Her brother said “ok enough don’t be ego lets go home
yeh .. we shouldn't talk about ourselves more ( proudly )o
and let others talk as they want
in that way ... we become humble persons

we can save the world as if we could change the past we could change the future
ahaa .. u mean that we must practice in the past
to see our ability to face the future
mmm .. amazing method

And the time machine launched to its journey to the past
good luck lolleta ... may Allah help u

thanks kyto ... great character u made me
waiting 4 the next

note ... every day .. i'm thinking how will u join the different characters at the end
but i can't imagin
masha'a Allah .. u have a great imagination horizon

so .. i'll just wait to see
c u

coffee"
2-8-2009, 10:32 PM
What anice story here ^^
it's really amazing
actually you're good writer
">< i know that i'm late &
i'm sorry for that
i'll be weating for the next chapter
^^

Hajime-san
3-8-2009, 02:26 PM
hiiiiiii
the sniper
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw
i like it really....so she is "lolleta" the hero now hmmm
sooo niiiiiiiiiiiiiiice
u're great kayto -san....l
so the girls will be together ....it'll be sooo cooooooooooooooooool
i can't wait
don't be late man ok ???l
so take care
wish for u a best luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck
bye

Do Ri Me
5-8-2009, 08:49 PM
^^ Looooool
all of this
i didn't read any yet
when i get more free time in sha'a Allah
but i can say
masha'a Allah 3lek

see ya^^

ÃÓãÜÜÜÇÁ
6-8-2009, 12:44 AM
i love people when the faith the deep faith appear inside their sparkling eyes

kyto sama...^^
a wise vampire killer saying^^
If my sword might cause my friends' death
"I swear I will get rid of my precious tressure" my sword
and kill vampires by my bear hands

Eima..^^
, i will not kill kyto coz u will not kill Azuma ya??
lollitta , i love vampire's stories and love to kill them thanks kyto u did well to chose me as a vampire killer

i really didn't read the last chapter but next time
if i have a free time i will
Allah bless u
eima, kyto and lolitta
see u around friends
icon147

Rainbow Star
6-8-2009, 10:20 AM
wow
good going

thanx

kyto kid
6-8-2009, 03:01 PM
Eima ^^

icon5501icon5501icon5501

dont worry i am just kidding ^_____^ no kill for both of youe.vil_l

Azuma and Eima friends forever icon30

about Lolleta I dont know yet but she is a good character but see the last of 4th chapter and you will see ^^

see you again Eima ^^

Lolleta

i am really happy now coz you like your character and i think it is really suitable for you ^^

and about the good luck i hope so but there is an enemy you will see in 4th chapter but no worry you have to live ^^

and good to see you again Lolleta ^^

Hajimi san

hehe hey man you just figured part of the next chapters so i must call you genius icon30

and i am relly happy when i see you in my topic ..^^keep attending my topic ^^
msar3ah

Do Ri Me

what a return ^^ the archer here in my topic ,the 4th chapter match with your return ^^

and take your time sis dont worry ^^ and thanks for your nice words ^^

Azuma

i say to the wise Vampire slayer ^^ dont worry coz wise persons cant be killed easily and also Eima the mind controller difficult to kill her

and take your time Azuma dont worry ..allah help you ^^

Rain bow star

hey sis thanks for your beautiful words and thanks for your passing here ^^

and for all of u the 4th chapter is added

Blue $tar
6-8-2009, 04:58 PM
hi hi
Kyto
I'm back again
and here's another flower for you
,,Icon-flowers0,,
wow cool sniper
and I really liked the archer
is she with the Dark King
!!and is he nice or what
I'm just wondering hehicon114
I know when I read the whole story I'll know
what's going on
icon159
I like it ,
you put the members of the forum as characters
I can't wait
I want to read the next chapter
hope you put it soon

C YA
bye00

lolleta
6-8-2009, 06:32 PM
fainally ... the topic is sticky
oK .. so nice
let's see the 4th ....
mmmmm.. do ri me .. nice character
nut i don't know why i became hate u
maybe cuz of that

Do Ri Me asked “and the mission
The Dark King Said “kill her
Do Ri Mi said “could I ask what is her name sir
The Dark king simply said “Lolleta or as they called her the Greatest Sniper
Do Ri Me Smiled “nice I will have a good time with that girl

ahaaa ... listen do ri me
as the Egyptian say
" åÊÛÏì Èíßí ÞÈá ãÇ ÊÊÚÔí ÈíÇ "
and of course u know .. the gun stronre that the arch
i will kill u befor u think to catch ur arrow
so .. u had to say to ur king .... noooooo i cant
i will say it for the last time ... don't try to face me
cus i'll defeat u
kyto ... when i read that

but no worry you have to live
i feel better
but i 'v some feeling tell me that the king of darkness will be u
if that right .. i will come to ur home and kill u by one bullet in ur head
i think that i can cuz we're in the same country and so near
right
??????????
thanks alot dear novelist
waiting 4 the next

Do Ri Me
6-8-2009, 06:55 PM
huhuhu

thanx kyto
even though i didn't read any thing yet but it seems very excited
i cant concentrate in any thing coz of fasting

hey lollita i catch the Arabic writing
huhuhuhuh
no way

out of energy
see yaa

Do Ri Me
6-8-2009, 09:33 PM
oh full stomach ... after break fast
hhhhoooo

finally I read all the Ch#s hmmmm

amazing ... I felt like I am watching anime ... or reading manga or even acting in a play ...

loool u got the right age ... 18 years old huhuhuh
but how tragic !!!
I owned my sister's life and my life to that Dark King

hmmm that's remind me of something ... but I can't define where where !!!
but I am okay ... I prefer the evil characters in any way huhuhuhuh

lolleta... the enemy !!! sorry for this but it can't be helped ....

as I said I don't regret it ...

so excited

kyto kid
11-8-2009, 07:39 PM
Blue Star

Icon-flowers0Icon-flowers0Icon-flowers0

three flowers for u ^____^

welcome back again you are shining my topic

about the dark king ,,he is a bad guy ^^
and yes The archer with the dark king Icon55

about the other character ,, i will delay their appearance as the next chapter there is not any new character but i will show them later ^^
thanks again Blue star ^^

Lolleta

hi again ^^

yes i am happy that it became stick finally thanks to A and B

haha you will see abattle with do ri mi in the 5th chapter be careful ^^

and about the dark king no it is not me ,,dont worry i wont put my character in the
story ^^so i hope we are ok i did not want to be killed ^^

and thanks again Lolleta and happy birthday to u but i will say it tomorrow ^^

Do Ri Mr

the archer again ^^hey sis

really do u like the story ^^ coz i know you are masha allah brilliant at english so forgive me for grammatic mistake icon77

and you are right i made the story like anime ..you got the idea ^^

oh i forget congratulation on your Medal you deserve it really

thanks again Do Ri Me

for all of you the 5th chapter is added but no new character yet i will add the other characters in the next chapters ^^

Hajime-san
11-8-2009, 07:45 PM
what i see here hein
it's sooooooooooooooooo niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice & coooooooooooooooooool the chap
waaaaw the description of the fight between the girls was cool loooool
i like this part...l
keep going genius
Best luck

Do Ri Me
11-8-2009, 08:21 PM
xXx xXx xXx xXx

A M A Z I N G

kyto
keep gung ho !!! yes ^^

xXx xXx xXx xXx

but more thing ... i am not that person who imagine ... i am more normal & ordinary

see ya'

lolleta
11-8-2009, 10:10 PM
kytoooooo .... yeh ... now the real action
oooh .. i think that was the world war IIII
but how funny war

with the most modern weapons .. like the electronis arch
haha .. how wonder
i didn't understand really .. who i must rescue ... Azuma or Eima
both r in danger

so .. it was the best chapter i like
and the best point i like indeed ...... the stimulative end

thanks kyto .. dont be late
( ÇäÇ Úáì äÇÇÇÇÇÑ )
sorry .. i cant translate it
cuz it will lose its meaning

c ya

Schwert
21-8-2009, 02:41 PM
Kyto Kid how are you my friend, what's this brilliant topic that I see it here, it's amazing work man, beautiful hobby beautiful imagination and go on I'm sure u can become professional in this thing, I'm happy to participate here and sorry I arrived late, see you

mis eima
27-8-2009, 08:46 PM
l{...:)*** Peace Be Upon You *** :)...}

Hello Kyto
(ÑãÖÇä ãÈÇÑß)
icon31

http://refont.com/glitter_text/images/set6/m.gif (http://refont.com/glitter_text)http://refont.com/glitter_text/images/set6/e.gif (http://refont.com/glitter_text)http://refont.com/glitter_text/images/set6/e.gif (http://refont.com/glitter_text)http://refont.com/glitter_text/images/set6/r.gif (http://refont.com/glitter_text)http://refont.com/glitter_text/images/set6/a.gif (http://refont.com/glitter_text) (http://refont.com/glitter_text)http://refont.com/glitter_text/images/set6/k.gif (http://refont.com/glitter_text)http://refont.com/glitter_text/images/set6/n.gif (http://refont.com/glitter_text)http://refont.com/glitter_text/images/set6/a.gif (http://refont.com/glitter_text) http://refont.com/glitter_text/images/set6/d.gif (http://refont.com/glitter_text)http://refont.com/glitter_text/images/set6/a.gif (http://refont.com/glitter_text)http://refont.com/glitter_text/images/set6/m.gif (http://refont.com/glitter_text)http://refont.com/glitter_text/images/set6/a.gif (http://refont.com/glitter_text)http://refont.com/glitter_text/images/set6/r.gif (http://refont.com/glitter_text)

i just finished the 5th chapter before yesterday and
i was't going to reply until
the 6th chapter
coz i wana see the end of the last drama
between Azuma and me
coz if you make me kill here
i was going to kill you
Icon10
just joking
icon0
but i'm realy exciting to the next chapter
i'm waiting
Seeyou Soooooon

kyto kid
29-8-2009, 08:29 PM
hajimi san

we missed you man in the forum

how are u ?i hope you are fine

ramadan kareem ^__^

Do Ri Me

thanks sis but you are as i think ^^Icon59
thanks great archer ^^

Ramadan kareem
Saber

Icon-WarIcon-WarIcon-WarIcon-Wardeaaaar friend where are u all this time

i really missed you man ,,you should return soon or i will kill u

kidding and ramadan kareem

Lolleta

hi there

mmmm about ur Q you must rescue both ^_^

and sorry for this late really

Ramadan kareem ^^

Eima

icon28icon28too late ^____^

hahaha

Ramadan kareem

and dont worry Azuma will not die ^___^so i am ok away form killing icon109

ok all the 6th chapter is added

mis eima
30-8-2009, 02:53 AM
Hay Hay Watshi etshipanIcon05

the First reply
ammm this very good chapter kyto
So Azuma and lolleta and me unit thogether
this good
Icon-yes0Icon-kr

hmm kytoicon-?? i'm good naugthy character
just like in the true life haam
i always till peopleIcon44 [this not your business ] ican imagine now
what thay say behind meicon301
i love this chapterIcon22 and i miss
Azuma and every body
i wish i can see them here
So kyto keep going we waiting
ac2
may Allah bless you
See you sooooon

ÃÓãÜÜÜÇÁ
30-8-2009, 03:01 AM
Hey Hey Eima , who allows u reding chapters befor me Icon30
hahahahah^^
how i'm glad u r here Icon-yes0
I miss u and every body^^
then u knew the events , i will try to complete this novel ^^
and comment
do not worry , i have this graet story and i will come again
But
Kyto is away , it's my tim sir to kill u now icon04,
but thanks ,coz there will be no more killing ya

good luck^^
, by the way ,is there any new chapter during ramadan
?!!

eima , what is ment by
Watshi etshipan^^
do u mean u are alone?? or u r the first one??

mis eima
30-8-2009, 04:31 AM
hahahaaaicon5501
Hey Hey Azuma i will take the first reply from now
do you to challenge meIcon05
msar3ah

i'm Sooooooooooo Happy to see you icon180

Ooo poor kyto do you need a help with kill himIcon00
We kinding with you kyto
We are so gentle

eima , what is ment by
Watshi etshipan^^
do u mean u are alone?? or u r the first one

i ment i'm the first
did i mistake
icon-??¿¿

Azuma See you soooooon

ÃÓãÜÜÜÇÁ
30-8-2009, 08:23 AM
Hey Hey Azuma i will take the first reply from now
do you to challenge meIcon05
msar3ah

hey hey it's mine
hahhahahah icon5501

realy good reson to make u keep coming to the forum
welcome eimaIcon-flowers0
and of course i will accept your offorIcon20

i ment i'm the first
did i mistake
icon-??

No No ..basiclly i asked u coz i donno ,Icon108

so it means i'm the first thing ??

nice to see u eima
and good day
see u later
Icon-goo

ÃÓãÜÜÜÇÁ
30-8-2009, 08:28 AM
the fourth chapter and so
the .. , the sixth chapter

Woow .. what a Kyto ..really woow, besides ,how could u do this , i mean how could u creat such net of events perfectly ... Masha'alla..Allah bless u and this ability...
it really has been long time since i last read this story and i though it would take long time to complete what i've missed , but i found it so interesting and finished so fast ^^

The character of Eima
nice lady really and she misunderstood Azuma , but they become together
nice end to this chapter

loletta
so so so funny chatacter , i liked her , i liked when she said that she will killed eima after she finished her mission
here

so cute and i can imagin eima's face saying that ^^..and the whole situation would be funny
i think the three would be grat friends

Dorimi ...still mesterious one
i can feel her hiding sad past just like mine and eima

awesome
but I faced difficulities reading the 5th one , some of the words hide and dont appear at the end ofthe lines??

Do Ri Me
30-8-2009, 08:34 PM
hi kyto
okay ... as u see
^^

looool
after reading
what i can say ?
exciting writing

all the girls go along with each others
loool ^^
but still there are a lot of dark points
waiting waiting ><
mysteries actions that happened in the past
i hope to get solutions in coming soooon

but there are funny events such as my dear lolleta ...
lool ^^ she can kill any one don't fit with her
violent girl huhuhuh just kidding

but kyto who was that caller
???
this person seems not a girl
am i right ?
another thing ... when will we see you in characters ??

and ramadan mobark