المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : ~WAR~ a story written by maxman1991

maxman1991
6-9-2009, 01:17 PM
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

How are you all??

I hope you great and full healthy....

okay this story I wrote it last week ...it`s kind of dramatic story ..but to be honest it`s my
first story from a long time -6 month or more- so you`ll find many grammar mistakes...
so please ignore it and go ^^

the story

---War
He was running away from his soul,his heart. he denied he done that ,but he already did it.He killed him. With that he hasn`t has the time to think about it,because line of MG42""type off machine gun"" bullets aimed into him.For some reason he couldn`t move his legs from where they are.At that moment his death become so sure.

19 Jan 1913,the young Irish farmer Jones Hemelton decide to marry from Suzan Donald,after one month later the arrangement of their marriage had done and they get married after on week.They got their first and the only kid in a year they named him Jack.After 13 years Jack lost his mother in fever,it was the hardest time of his life.He barely believed that she`s gone.No one know what he`s getting through like his desperate cracked father.With days the shocked family get through the tribulation,the father get back to his farm with helping from his only son.

1936,the war knocked the door of United Kingdom and doors of every man could serve at army like Jack. He volunteered to take part in army,but he must get through the health test of army.The examiner couldn`t move his eyes only to Jack.Surprised from this red-haired young man with his bure blue eyes,skinny body and all appeared fake smile how he will done at the test.Jack passed the test,his work at his dad father give him a strong body even it skinny.Now he has became a soldier at United Kingdom army.

He was training with a group of 19 men called D.S 4 "dry land squad".they had been trained for 6 months,and he had trained to be a sniper.The group stay on fire in the training camps waiting to be called to the front line.
17 mar 1937,they haven`t to wait any longer,they duty called them,a group german of soldiers heading into a french evacuated village,so they summoned to ambush of german groups.
19 mar 1937,they had arrived to the village and started to get their position to the ambush.Jack hadn`t ever shot a human before, in the camp he trained to shot puppet,glass and some birds, but he never ever aim his rifle to a human being.

The german soldiers arrive to the city,And the officer gave the task of killing MG42 users and snipers to Jack.The german entered the ambush,the leader gives the order to attacking the german troops, and the battle begun.a soldier of D.S 4 have become under the fire line of a german sniper. The soldier could runaway behind a falling wall but he become surrounding by fires of the german sniper, and he will become from the past if Jack doesn`t make a move soon , all that happened under Jack sight. Jack targeted the sniper,but he couldn`t kill him he didn`t kill a human before, with that he should chose between the sniper life or his friend life,and he choose the last one. He fired and shot the sniper at his head, he took his life.

He was running away from his soul,his heart. he denied he done that ,but he already did it.He killed him. With that he hasn`t has the time to think about it,because line of MG42 bollets aimed into him.For some reason he couldn`t move his legs from where they are.At that moment his death become so sure.

But in the last second a soldier of his team bull him out.He didn`t realize what happened around him, but
with shouts of battle,he started to get back his consciousness,and he knows that he must kill others.
With no waiting he started to shot the germans like a mad.The germans starting to falling back,but he still shooting every where until he shot on of his companies at his leg, at that moment the officer hit Jack at his head,and Jack get unconscious.Afterwords Jack hit back to the squad to end his serve.

He knows he`s not like before,but he knows the man could done anything to protect his land,his friends ,his life and whom he loved too.He realize the war is not a beautiful thing , but it`s a necessary thing to protect things we lived for from the enemies..

-----------

your opinion about it???

Ramadan mobarak

happy day

the Assassin
6-9-2009, 02:55 PM
Hey maxi, long time no c, I missed ya pal, now I see u blue =)
Congratulation man, u have done it, wish u all the best =)
Anyways, lets get real, from the scratch, I sensed that I’m watching
Movie or something close, because the story starts with blaming deeds
which I considered as a brilliant thinking through the reader’s mind.
Nice one pal, Ur topic is going on my Favr8 …
=)

Sticky for awhile

Do Ri Me
7-9-2009, 05:07 AM
و عليكم السلام و رحمة الله تعالى و بركاته

HI max-man

we are aright and thanks Allah … how are you with Ramadan ?

oOo W.A.R oOo

the most word I hate in my dictionary

But ur writing was great ( even u haven't written any while ago ) … but it was like a picture in front my eyes … yes I could imagine it in anyway ^^

And Jack was one sample to a human in danger is between two things … what to choose

Killing others is very difficult … but to see my friends been killed with others …No Stop here I can't allow this even I had to kill others …

But it can't be helped

'coz

Life Is Life

And that's it …

You know if it was an anime or manga or live action movie … I would shed tears … so keep silent

Good job

And I forget to say it again

My congrats to u

You became blue after all

Huhuhuh

Best wishes

YOUR SIS : Dorime

maxman1991
7-9-2009, 12:42 PM
Welcome every body

---------------------

Hey maxi, long time no c, I missed ya pal, now I see u blue =)
Congratulation man, u have done it, wish u all the best =)
Anyways, lets get real, from the scratch, I sensed that I’m watching
Movie or something close, because the story starts with blaming deeds
which I considered as a brilliant thinking through the reader’s mind.
Nice one pal, Ur topic is going on my Favr8 …
=)

Sticky for awhileOh Amigo I missed you too ^^"
,yeb I become like you all blue and thanx man
So you like it >>he like it aha aha he like it ah ah<<icon-??
yep you got it right ...I tried to give the reader extra emotions about the story
and through you words I think I done it well.

thanks you ... you r the cutest assassin I ever seen
iCon944
-----------------

و عليكم السلام و رحمة الله تعالى و بركاته

HI max-man

we are aright and thanks Allah … how are you with Ramadan ?

oOo W.A.R oOo

the most word I hate in my dictionary

But ur writing was great ( even u haven't written any while ago ) … but it was like a picture in front my eyes … yes I could imagine it in anyway ^^

And Jack was one sample to a human in danger is between two things … what to choose

Killing others is very difficult … but to see my friends been killed with others …No Stop here I can't allow this even I had to kill others …

But it can't be helped

'coz

Life Is Life

And that's it …

Hi sis
great ... with a lot of things to do and to done ^^

It`s logical for any human being ....so it`s not for the Jew
thank you ... so it seems I didn`t lost my ability of avatar events...that`s too good to me

yep and what a situation he`s in ...it`s really hard
but it`s got more easy when we got a motive not any one it should be stronger than
our fears

you got it right

You know if it was an anime or manga or live action movie … I would shed tears … so keep silent

Good job

And I forget to say it again

My congrats to u

You became blue after all

Huhuhuh

Best wishes

YOUR SIS : Dorime

I don`t know it`s a compliment more than I or It deserve...thank you really much

hhh...okay thanks
ah ....I want to be Red<<greed
no... really thanks to you my sis
and thank for your replay

----

Schwert
22-9-2009, 07:26 PM
welcome my bro maxman, how r u? it's a brilliant job who I see it here nice, this story has a good moral we can benefit from it"the kill is very bad but it's very necessary to defend my nation, family and friends from big danger will be upon them", the deficult events of jack doesn't make him abandon on his principles therefore he still see the kill is very bad this's good example to life of someone, I were happy to participate here it's nice topic and go on my friend^ ^, see you

maxman1991
25-9-2009, 11:03 AM
welcome my bro maxman, how r u? it's a brilliant job who I see it here nice, this story has a good moral we can benefit from it"the kill is very bad but it's very necessary to defend my nation, family and friends from big danger will be upon them", the deficult events of jack doesn't make him abandon on his principles therefore he still see the kill is very bad this's good example to life of someone, I were happy to participate here it's nice topic and go on my friend^ ^, see you

welcome
I`m great,thank u

thanks buddy...that`s right war some times is too necessary like know
it`s a duty to free Palestine from the jew`s hand

welcome my broth and c u soon