المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : *-*-* Define us to your surnam*-*-*

Schwert
27-9-2009, 09:15 PM
Peace be upon you
Welcome my friends how are you Icon-flowers0, I wish you are righ and happy mates, this is topic for recognize each of us on his\her surname, the surname express to our characters and there're many type of characters and we are see many from surnames names, abridgments, numbers, phrase and others and may be when we do that we'll understand some of us more, I'll start by my surname Saber
Saber is a word from english language and it's mean Sayf in Arabic by other word Sword
I chose this surname because it's meaning of my name; my name is Mohannad
Mohannad mean Sayf and it's consider stronger among other Sabers and it's making in india
this's about mine... and I wish the topic admire you and wating your comments who will adorn this topic^____^1

Do Ri Me
27-9-2009, 09:38 PM
Peace be uopn u brother

We aright ... happy to see u here
ur topic is very cute and nice

ur real name is Mohannad

I will give it to one of my kids in sha'a Allah

my surname
DoRiMe ... it's abvouse about music

but .... I didn't mean music it self

some how ... I love audio world

the meaning of it about ... musical in general

huhuh and that'sit

Schwert
27-9-2009, 10:10 PM
Welcome to you my sis DoRiMe and happy to see u here^__^ , the audio is so beautiful I became like it more because I saw its beautiful in anthems"I hear it many" it's move u to other world other place specially some anthems of Emad Rami & others many the sound has special effect to the person it's another type from beauty and about Quran don't speak it's has very special effect to us and to guide others, seems I spoke many^ ^ thanks dear sis for ur comment and peace be upon you

Rainbow Star
28-9-2009, 12:41 AM
Hi bro

we're fine thanks

nice topic

about my name
Rainbow star

it's colourful and shiny ^__^ that's what I think

hah your name saber
when I first saw it I thought that's the weapon I use when playing video games
huhuh

c u

Schwert
28-9-2009, 01:09 AM
Welcome my sis rainbow star nice to meet u here
wonderful surname
it's really colorful, sometimes I see some anime appear stars with rainbow therefore you choose rainbow star for surname^ ^ nice choice, yes saber is a weapon but I didn't play any game consist a saber except Salah Al deen and it's strategic, I just play who consist the machine gun and gun and and..., I thank you my sis for ur comment and peace be upon you

lolleta
28-9-2009, 03:29 AM
hi bro
how r u doing
i'm happy to see u again with that nice topic
lolleta
she is a famous anime character
she was Zoro's girl
i love that anime so much with all the characters
and when i knew that msoms is
an anime forum
immediatly i chose this name

but u know ...
loletta is the correct spelling
but it was a mistake when i was writing my info
so i dobulled the L not the T

any way .. i'm sure that all spell it correctly
cuz it is so clear

أسمـــاء
28-9-2009, 04:15 AM
Hello Saber
How are u ?
Happy to see u again with an amazing idea
it makes me know what kind of persons my friends are

well, dorimi
i've already discussed your beautiful name befor
loletta, how can we forget the beautiful lady with the Hero Zoro
lolitta, haven't you noticed that i always write your name with the way you intend ^_______^
Rainbow star, so Romantic name^_^
and befor all , Saber
thanks , it's my first time to know that your name means swoard
and it's the same with your real name ,too
your both names are beautiful
and your topic is so ^_^
thanks sir

Azuma is a japanese name
It's an ancient name related to some ancient legends took place in Japan during their old eras
After all I'm fond of history
and legendary stories
and you will find alot of anime characters with the same name^_^

see you again brother
Allah bless you

Schwert
28-9-2009, 05:18 PM
Welcome my sis Lolleta, I'm happy to see u in my topic and I'm fine thank you, Zorro yea I know him but I weren't know that that's girl calling to her Lolleta I were show him sometime on space toon english and they r talking in english therefore I saw few episode but it's has a nice spelling^__^, I were spell the T later twice in everytimes don't care we're didn't notic that^ ^, I were happy to read ur commentmy dear sis and thank you for ur participation and peace be upon you

Schwert
28-9-2009, 06:11 PM
Hello to you my sis Azuma and I'm fine thanks, I'm happy to see u here; many time ago, about the topic yes like u said it's may be will define us to our frinds more and I think this's good thing^ ^, about my name yes my sis I meant by it Al Sayf-Sword and this was not clear for man; you were call to me saber by other word the patient isn't it^__^ well you are now know the right meaning^__^, Azuma this's name seemed to me that it's name some of character of anime and this was right^ ^ and now I knew that it's from ancient name who used in old eras in japanese, I think you have good info about japanese this's nice many from us began to learn something about japanese there're many became like it, I thank you my dear sis for ur comment and Allah bless to you too and peace be upon you

-мιккι-
28-9-2009, 08:12 PM
Hey There Saber - san , I'm Good how about u bro ?~

i luved Your topic , its really cute and nice , im gonna have fun answering that =D

for my Surname , Mikki , its so lively , gives a Fun Impression , and fits me somehow ~

And most of the things that i Like contains those letters : M + K , and i found out that im really in luv with Mickey Mouse LOL XD

so i was like YES I'll go for it xDD

naturally everybody started calling me that , i was glad Though mum still thinks im crazy xDD will thats for my surname :d

Thank u so much for this Nice topic Saber - San , i enjoyed it ^o^

/

Harry Potter
28-9-2009, 10:18 PM
?Hmmm.... Doesn't surname refer to the family name

?Anyway , my surname is Hatata , (pronounced 7atata), pretty odd , Isn't it

Well... as you see it doesn't mean anything at all, and actually that's fine
I mean since it isn't of Arabic origin , it isn't supposed to mean anything,
Yeah , it's quite Turkish , actually I traced it down to Turkey, emmm... I think that was during the Ottoman rule of Egypt , at that period it was common that Turkish families move to other parts of the ottoman empire

Well..That doesn't mean that I am not a pure Egyptian , I mean That was 100~150 years old
?it's quite enough to be an Egyptian,Isn't it

عموماً, كان مصطفى كامل يقول

لو لم اكن مصرياً لوددت ان اكون مصرياً
اما الوضع الان فيتلخص فى الجمله التاليه

لو لم اكن مصرياً يبقى كانت تبقى قشطه!
icon094

Schwert
28-9-2009, 11:15 PM
Konnichiwa my sis -MIKKI-San I'm happy to see you here and I'm fine thank you
it's good to choose surname contain some of letters who we love it, mikki seems graceful and it's similar to Mickey in spell, I think that u r like this name so much until everyone call u by it and we here call u too so be happy miki-chan, I thanks my sis for ur comment and happy to read it and doumo arigatou gozaimasu watashi no imouto^____^1

Hajime-san
29-9-2009, 03:54 AM
Hiiiiiiii sir Saber
hmmmm nice surname
about mine "Hajime"is japanese ofcourse ,its sens is the beginning ;start ,if it is with other words or lettre like "hajimete" means :for the first time....ect
but is the name of a charecter in a manga _ is like "conan" but i see it more nice and good then conan ( i never know who is guilty or deception) i love it lol ^_^l
thaaaaaaaaaaaaaanks for this beauty idea ^__^l

Goooooooooooooood luck

Best regards

Rainbow Star
29-9-2009, 10:17 AM
Hajime-san
I've been always curios about your name
haha
now I know

great topic
XD

Schwert
29-9-2009, 04:20 PM
Welcome to u my bro Harry, glad to meet you here, well for the first time when I read it I really don't understand it but when u exprss it I became know some info about it, as u said my friend that's time is went who r u know? Egyptian of course; you don't know real info what's happened there or any family is turkish or Egyptian so don't care the thing is important is u r live in egypt since 70 year ago or more and speak Egyptian, well my friend u tell us about this surname but is this has relation by harry^ ^ whereas we speak about this surname and anyway it's clear for many from us, I thank you my bro for ur comment here & happy to read it, see you

GALAxY..
29-9-2009, 04:31 PM
Thank you for your subject matter did not understand Excuse me because I Decht

Schwert
29-9-2009, 09:11 PM
Hi dear friend Hajime-san I happy to see you here, about urs I remember you when I were read some grammar about verbs in japanese and like u said it's mean start or begin but I saw it written like this hajimeru in general form and I don't know that it's name of some of characters anime this's new info, I were happy to read ur comment my friend and thanks for ur participation here and something else I'm not sir man I'm just ur bro, see you^___^

Schwert
29-9-2009, 09:19 PM
you are welcome my brother Bejitta I'm happy to see your comment here and don't care suffice me see you here^__^1
see you

لحن العذاب
30-9-2009, 03:14 AM
nice topic bro saber

My name is full of sadness and pain because everything has been in my life ilost the most precious my father rather than

I have allot of kind that make my world peace
and the most my family

Schwert
30-9-2009, 10:26 PM
Welcome my sis Melody of hopeful and I'm happy to see u here, in fact I'm sorry if I remember u in something sorrow I ask Allah the mercy for all muslims in shaa Allah, this's fate and we must satisfy in it the sad and pain is exist but we mustn't make it take big part from our life where're the hope who make our life beautiful and make us happy I called u the Melody of hopeful not pain or sorrow this's two ajective destroy the life if it's continue with it, I were happy to see ur participation here my sis and thank you and peace be upon you

~first lady ~
1-10-2009, 02:25 AM
WOoOoOoW
it's nice topic it's really really nice and thank u alot
OK
about my surname
my name is ~first lady~ i Chosen it caz i wanna really be first lady and ummm i love it so so so MUCH =)

and thank u again for a nice and a different topic

~~...ありがとう }}

Ano Kata
1-10-2009, 10:48 AM
My surname is "Ano Kata" .. a japanese name used in Detective Conan
anime .. used to referr to the Black Orgnization Leader

the word "Ano Kata" in japanese means "that person" .. in English
i'd say that it means .. Anonymous

Hajime-san
1-10-2009, 10:07 PM
Hi dear friend Hajime-san I happy to see you here, about urs I remember you when I were read some grammar about verbs in japanese and like u said it's mean start or begin but I saw it written like this hajimeru in general form and I don't know that it's name of some of characters anime this's new info, I were happy to read ur comment my friend and thanks for ur participation here and something else I'm not sir man I'm just ur bro, see you^___^

hiiii me again ^_^l
about "hajime" yeahh u're right but they have the same meaning
hajimari /hajime/=begin _start (nm)l
hajimaru /hajimeru =to begin_ to start (vrb)l
hajime ni = in the starting ...._hajime has a biiiig family looool

thaaaaaaaanks Bro
i get the lesson no sir .. ^__^l
Best regards

Schwert
28-10-2009, 08:01 PM
Hello my sis first lady, thank you for ur nice comment and I'm happy for it, u have nice surname my sis and u have nice goal too and in shaa Allah u attain what u want, glad with ur participation here & I'm sorry for late to reply, PBUY
どういたしきして

smart1412
28-10-2009, 08:43 PM
what a great idea , what a nice topic , i really like it
thank you alot my brod saber
about my surname is SMART1412
smart is an english word which mean clever or intellegent
&
refer to kid " he is the phantom theif in detective conan and he is also wanted number 1412

so the meaning is smart kid
so i just choose it because i am intrested by this charecter lol

Schwert
30-10-2009, 02:22 PM
Hello my bro Ano kata how r u, it's new info for me I do not know about the blak organization except that they're wear blak hats^ ^, u r right my friend it's mean "that's person" I do not know many vucabulary in japanese but its surname will stay in my memory because I defined to u in this topic, thanks my bro for participation here & sorry for late to reply to u, PBUY
----------------------------------------------------------------
Hello my dear bro Hajime-san I'm happy to c u again, wow u know many about japanese compared with my modest info^ ^ this is good man; I learnt to write simple sentences and I think it's not bad but I still beginner and need more & more, thanks my friend for explain the meaning of hajime in different states; I got the lesson^ ^, sorry for late to reply, PBUY
---------------------------------------------------------------
Welome to u my friend Smart1412, how r u, I'm happy to see my topic admired u, you know..ur surname useful for make it code^ ^ I think that that's theif is kyoto kid I'm not sure because I don't show detective conan many, my friend the idea of ur surname is good like ur that's topic^___^, I don't know if kyoto smarter than conan because most of members choose kyoto for them surname more than conan; good bye conan^ ^, I happy with ur participation here my bro thank u and PBUY

*Robin*
16-11-2009, 11:00 AM
hey my freind Saber^__^ ,,now i knew why you choose Saber as your surnameIcon08

but ofcourse there is a question you asked yourself now

this boy talk like he knew me ,

yes Saber for a surprise i am Kyto Kid and i lost my membership here as kyto kid and i dont know how but each time i wrote the password ,,wrong message appear ..so i started again and this is really bad as i start from zero ..

ok Saber as i promised to reply here i will do

first lets begin with the previous name

Kyto Kid

ofcourse it is the famous character from anime detective conan but also i chose him coz of"Kid"xd

as being a child is the best thing cause children problem not like adults and it is just a beautiful period in life that not happen again

*Robin*

Ofcourse this character from Robin Hood and i like it coz he is a good boy as he helped the poor people although he stool these money from kings and lords ..

at least i am really happy to reply in your topic and it is a brilliant one

and this my first Share since my new membership

Schwert
16-11-2009, 10:39 PM
Oh Kyto my friend how are you, where have you been, you're really surprise me how is this person does he knows me^ ^, about membership it's bad news man but try with management may they can solve this problem because it's troublesome starting from zero, Kyto this character became so famous and remarkable and before all that Smart; he was good choice buddy(:, come to *Robin* yea I have some memories with this character I had seen him long time ago, he remembers me by my self when I was aboy"I meant smaller; not young^ ^"whereas I was watching to the Cartoon so mutch(:, btw his beginning song is wonderful^ ^, it's nice and magnificent choice too I'm haapy to know that ur first comment is in my topic and I'm haapy with ur participation here thanks alot dear, see you around, see you soon or see ya which is one is more beautiful you choose who you like^______^1

mohbaboo
21-1-2010, 08:30 PM
peace be upon you brother Saber

this is really a nice idea
and you have a meaningful name indeed

for me it means nothing exept for the first syllable (moh) which defines my real name Mohammed

as for baboo it's an Indian name

I have an Indian side from my mother's mother (grandmother) who is from India
and my grandfather moved from Yemen and married her and lived the rest of his life there

when I was plating video games with my friends
we had to choose nicknamed to use it in multiplayer games to compete among each other
my friend chose Abdoo and my brother chose Abdool
So, I chose baboo looool

so they were part of it hhhhh

I kept using baboo since that time- almost 6 years
then I changed to mohbaboo to make it more personal rather than a random name

^^^

sorry for the long story but you made feel nostalgic a little bit :)h

and this topic needs to be in the first page, too

thank you
and good luck

see you later
peace

Schwert
27-1-2010, 08:30 PM
And peace be upon u too my brother Mohbaboo
thank u for ur partıcıpation here and I'm srr for late to replay
now I took clear idea about ur surname and it's meaningful too and good for surname
from my topic u knew that my real name is Mohannad and it's mean the Saber who make in india
now I see common point in the meaning of the two surname and it's India^ ^1
my friend I delighted see ur comment and don't say Sorry long or short u r welcome everytime
and c u too
PBUY

the miri dude
27-1-2010, 08:39 PM
WATS UP EVERY ONE
my last name is miri
and i am a dude
so iam the miri dude

I loved luffy's ship the going miri and i cried when thay say good by 2 her
but i hope that one piece dont make me cry any more
cus i hade enogh mesory so far

Schwert