المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : Cast away in the middel of the sea

بوب لابس ثوب
2-3-2010, 09:55 PM
icon801 Cast awayicon801

Before 3 years ago I traveled with my friends to Croatia , the sun was shining and the weather was sweet .

At 2:00 pm we was in the middle of our travel , suddenly I heard a strong sound like the bomb sound when it blow out so I ask the flight attendant she told me that this was an air turbulence so I forget about it and I slept for 1 hour , suddenly I saw myself in the sea so while I was swimming I saw a bag that written on it a lifeboat so I open it and automatically it was Filled with air so I start searching for my friends or for any Other survivors , but I end up without finding anybody so I started to search for anything can be eaten or any tools that can help me in my journey and I found a lot of things , meanwhile I found one of my friends so I take him in the boat but he was dead already .

I spend 1 week sailing in the ocean but in the morning of the 7th day, I find a small island so I was too happy and I start rowing too fast. After 1 hour I arrived to the island, it was small, there was a small beach, and the rest of the island was forest.

I start making a shelter to protect me from the sun and a box to put all my tools , but at the same time I found my self run out with food so I toke my knife and I start making a shaft to catch some fishes to eat .

After 5 days I was bored from eating fish so I entered the forest searching for fruits , vegetables and animals that could be hunted but for 3 days I it always end with ma without any thing . In the 4th day I found the appropriate area so I catch a rabbit and collect a different kinds of vegetables and fruits but I didn't stop discovering so day after day I find a new kind of plants and new kind of animals .

After 14 days in the island my cooking and my hunting skills and I was able to Indicates the hall island but after a few days a huge ship has appeared so I was so happy and I toke ma lifeboat and I started rowing to them and screaming in order to see me but when I was too close to them an old man see me so he hurry and call the saviors and I survived .

Here my dream finished and I get up to pray the fajer pray .

I hope you enjoyed the story
see you soon

ramzi22
2-3-2010, 11:11 PM
i think that this story like film cast away by tom hinks and thank you

mohbaboo
6-3-2010, 11:59 AM
hey there Mr.Bob
or should I call you Mr. Hanks loooool

nice story you had in your dream
I liked it, I really did

please dream more
and next time we need an action story and preferably long
for more enjoyment hehehe

keep on brother
seeya

WintryLily
26-3-2010, 02:40 PM
!Nice story!! i like!! it reminds me of a story that i read! Crusoe's story
but, this story happened during a dream?? wow ^^ i like it! i've never had such filled with mystery and action dreams ^^