ÇáãÓÇÚÏ ÇáÔÎÕí ÇáÑÞãí

ãÔÇåÏÉ ÇáäÓÎÉ ßÇãáÉ : « The Grown up Priencess »

the Assassin
20-4-2010, 12:57 PM
hey fellows, another brand new writing, but this one is quite deffrient

Whispered,d

http://www.hewaratonline.com/admin/media_file/small/whispering-small.jpgd
Walking down the road that leads to nowhere, everything is solitude, same pattern, no changes at all..? Been waiting for a happy moment, same old days, same me, even if I want to change, I simply find myself crippled, it is kind of sophisticated to keep on nattering the same thing, over, and over again !! How painful?
d
Amazed!d
http://poqd.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/shocked.png

I have never thought of happiness equation to be solved easily, I wasn’t thinking right, H+P*2 and some mixture of Double I, then comes N to the E which will equal double S. Quite hard for me to grab the right solution
Dreamed!d
http://designflute.files.wordpress.com/2008/01/radioactive-happiness-face.gif
Long time back, I didn’t think about being a hero, but as folks said, every dream can be true; I was walking solely to even comprehend why every dream can be achieved!

Enclosure, d
I haven’t been able to feel happy, I have no reason why, but then I realized that my soul mate was the main reason of happiness, I’m happy, and truly thankful that today my Daughter is 1 year old, she is getting older, and I’m too happy for her, May Allah grants here happiness, and willingness to do things that I couldn’t do through my life.

http://imagecache.allposters.com/images/pic/PTGPOD/400357a-FB~Heart-and-Love-You-Carved-Into-Beach-Sand-with-Tid-Posters.jpg

Layan ( little princess ) i really love you, your daddy is going to do what ever it takes to simplify icon180d

ÇÍáÇã ßÈíÑå
20-4-2010, 01:32 PM
very nice ^__________^

Do Ri Me
20-4-2010, 01:41 PM
oooh my oooh my

first of all peace be upon you boss

and then ....
the little princess >>> you gotta bring a prince for her
huhuh just kidding

ah as usual your writing is so wonderful , stunning , touching
even it forms from normal words
^^

it is kind of sophisticated to keep on nattering the same thing, over, and over again !! How painful?

I am agree with you at this point ... but when things got the same every time ... I think it's kinda you get used at the end and try to find it so nice in any way .... because
it can't be helped as they say
^^

I have never thought of happiness equation to be solved easily, I wasn’t thinking right, H+P*2 and some mixture of Double I, then comes N to the E which will equal double S. Quite hard for me to grab the right solution

it's hard one ... those symbols of course have the unique way to be solved with
but ... perhaps from a particular side you gonna solve it ... that now you don't see it clearly
^^

I haven’t been able to feel happy, I have no reason why, but then I realized that my soul mate was the main reason of happiness, I’m happy, and truly thankful that today my Daughter is 1 year old, she is getting older, and I’m too happy for her,

that's so nice
be happy all the time with whom you love the most

May Allah grants here happiness, and willingness to do things that I couldn’t do through my life.

Amen

that's wat I have here
thanx a lot for this happy sheet from your life
Allah bless your daughter

see ya

[ ÇááÜÜíÜÜÜË ]
20-4-2010, 01:54 PM
AlSalam Alaykoum
How are you Zaraki Knbache .. ? ! Allah kept you for
your Daughter and its keeping to you and guided you and her
Allah congratulated you by it and its making a reserve for you

lolleta
20-4-2010, 09:03 PM
let's start from the End
simply .. if that topic about lyan
it must be espacial

cuz i know how much her dady loves her

Mom was saying that u made my life is heaven
kids r great blessing from Allah
day by day .. we realize that truth
cuz u can see the purity ,serenity and innocence
through thier eyes

and no one ever can be the same

most of pple whom believed that
thier life had changed after they got kids

mmm
it's early to have kids for me now
but i can imagine the happiness that i'll fall in

may Allah doesn't deprive any one from this blessing
Amen

X-Ray
20-4-2010, 10:50 PM
peace upon you all

:To my brother the Assassin

May Allah keep her for you and make you see her a successful person in the two lives

ÍÜáøöÞ
5-5-2010, 05:53 PM
ÈÓã Çááå
ÇáÓáÇã Úáíßã

It's not everyday that you could find a father who calls his daughter "little princess" & write about her so sincerely.
it's quite amazing, and maybe one day Layan 'll be old enough to read and appreciate every single word you wrote her.
May you & your family be blessed.