ÇáãÓÇÚÏ ÇáÔÎÕí ÇáÑÞãí

ãÔÇåÏÉ ÇáäÓÎÉ ßÇãáÉ : +** Crumpled rose**+

the Assassin
10-1-2009, 12:26 PM
Hi folks,
I don’t know from where I should start,
But I’ll leave for you those lines to read,
You will never get disappointed, just read till the end .

http://images.msoms-anime.com/40/0db5b38234b457154f8c58e0264e4f3b.jpg

icon001
Once in awhile, there was a lost boy heading to nowhere, he crossed ahead as he never gets tired, he kept walking looking around, and nothing seems fine, collapse things, chaos all over around, crying voices are echoing, dying roses looks pale, No life at all, even if you look closer, you will find that its dreary,
The boy head further, he found some roses were fighting, some got mashed, and some still upon the ground, he left them toward the great rose, it looks beautiful, but its wounded, the boy ran as hard as he is trying to help,

icon001
What happened to you, stay with me please, - The boy reached the rose
Who are you; you seem stranger, why you are here, - Asked the pale rose strangely
I’m here to help; I’ll even do my best to help,
That looks promising, who sent you little boy,
Me, No one sent me, I was lost and I found those scars,
Oh, now you have the news, is that what you have been taught
No, don’t misunderstand; I don’t know what you are talking about,
You don’t even know that we exist, - smiled the pale rose with painful sorrow
Please don’t be harsh, tell me the story, I don’t follow you,
What story should be written, and what should be forgotten, I can’t tell anything,
Please, tell me for God’s Sake,
What should I tell you, and from where should I start, and what should I forget,
Tell me the whole thing, since this started, I’m All ears,
If I start, you might fall asleep since you are a cute little boy, or you might get angry,
Please stop talking with puzzles, let’s have a decent conversation
Now you need to know about the decency of having a conversation,
Oh come on, what is wrong with you, I’m done here, - the boy replied angrily and gone

icon001
The pale rose raised her twig, but she couldn’t scream to get him back,
Nights passed, but the pain remains constant, every one has a deep pain, even if its not show to public, but it will be engraved deep inside. No one would feel others pain except some one has been through the same pain.
The little boy remembered the pale rose, and the way she was speaking, and then he mustered up his courage and turn back to her. He walked down to the same road which leads to nowhere,
He crossed the same painful lane, which can be sensed that it’s too forlorn.
He reached, and looked around, he got shocked, he seen unexpected spectacle. The homeland got mashed, and even there is no living existence at all.
The boy tears seeped, for the reason that he didn’t give a hand to the great rose, however, he kept looking around, in the means he could find something, he heard some breath, the run toward it. It was the great rose forcing to live,

icon001
Take it easy, don’t overweight yourself,
Leave me alone, you all the same, you won’t change, I don’t understand you people, - the rose replied angrily,
I’m not like them, and what do you mean by People, I’m not a human being, I’m just an innocent angel sent to this earth to see what happened to the humanity that they used to speak of,
You are what, - the pale rose got confused,
Like I said, I’m just an innocent angle; you can look at my wings,
Thank God you at last, - replied the rose happily,
Now tell me what happened to you, and who have done all this chaos,
…….. – The pale rose in a silence scene, and then she cried hard,
Take it easy, it’s all okay, we can get through this, but tell me what matters you?
Okay dear angle, I’ll start nattering, but I don’t grantee that your tears won’t be shed,
icon001
Ages upon ages, for around long years, which we were called roses, we lived unhappy life that full with pain and sorrow, we didn’t even get the pleasure for awhile, we used to call roses, but now I don’t think that we feel a sense of caring at all.
Anyways, we have been under siege for the passed too long years, every day we hear bullets as they rain upon our heads. Too long years, and even before you born, there was a homeland that called crying roses , the land that was living a remarkable life, now it is under hard attack, I don’t even know how much we lost since this, However, Frankly, I have had 23 brothers, they used to come by to check on us whenever they get the chance, but now, I don’t recognize anyone from them, they barley remember that we still exist, and sometimes it comes to my mind that they are not our brothers at all,
The pale rose stopped crying for awhile, and then continues,
Sorry for that dear, but the thing is that, we were called a terrorist, even though we don’t know phrase of terrorism. Is that true when you force back for your home land you would call a clod blood killer. I really don’t know how this got twisted and turn back on us, but even if we called that, we wouldn’t surrender no matter what.
So what happened to the 23 brothers - the boy asked her,
HeHe, which brothers, the brothers that helping them or helping us,
What you mean – the boy asked with confused voice.
Like I told you, I have 23 brothers that helping the enemy,
How come – the boy replied!
Okay kid you may don’t know the story, but I’ll give you a visualize scene which repeated every day.
The 23 brothers forgot they have me, and when it comes to mentioning me they will close the case, and change the subject. Imagine if their sister for a long time was under siege and no one help, imagine how many roses were terminated, and imagine how beautiful rose got raped. I know it is a sad scene but, imagine what we live this every day and no one move a muscle, and even imagine how many tears we shed!
Sometimes I got wondering that why my brothers help the enemies, are they satisfied of what we have been through, I don’t know what to say if there is a brother can see his own sister under pain, and never say anything, Imagine 23 brothers hate each other, and wish to see them killed, imagine the we are equal to animal,*
I used to wonder why they don’t remember that we represent one, if someone is under pain, the others will help, but whatever, we still resisting , and we will never give up,
icon001
Did you call for help – the boy asked,
If I count, I may lose the count, so I’m out of words
So tell….
The rose interrupted, I really don’t have anything further to say, I just wonder how pain left, and how harsh it is to see your own sister, I’m just a collapse rose, I’m forcing and keep resisting until the end of time, and of there any humanity left, I believe there are too much animal left the got the priority to take the name of humanity.
After those words, the angle tears seeped down, and said
“ I don’t know rose what words should I collect since I know that there will be a sadness left for you to taste, and I really don’t know if your brothers still remembering you, I don’t know how painful it is, because I didn’t felt this situation before, but I would say that it is harsh, and cut deep, shaper than any blade, I will carry your well, you may rest in peace, and one day, if they test the same they will know how sorrowful it is to left a beautiful shiny rose like you Gaza”
I can’t afforded any words, but as long as you remembered my name, I would be grateful if you carry my well, and spread it all over this world, and let them know that we are just a collapse rose standing in the meddle of big rock, waiting to be drifted away.

The angle left the rose farewell Gaza, and wish to see it out of this grief and sorrow..
icon001

http://images.msoms-anime.com/18/01c4aa384e02c622b26deb61080246d8.gif

So loong Gaza
iconbaye4

ÃÓãÜÜÜÇÁ
10-1-2009, 07:45 PM
How admirable

May be I am not qualified to be the first one to comment
Still, it is an honor ....

Painful words ….. full of sorrow and sadness included in here
In this miserable story of a beautiful rose who has been struggling so much

The story is amazing … no more no less
It touches our broken hearts… no it increases the pain in our hearts because it reminds us of many sins we have committed …. Our vanity .. arrogance mixed with weakness .. it tells us how much we are ashamed of ourselves

This pure innocent rose blames us so much as we are the 23 brothers or as it said calling ourselves her brothers

However , still there are some honest brothers of you
i can see some light of hop in your words
but whatever, we still resisting , and we will never give up,

you will not give up
one day there will be a very huge and charming field of so wonderful roses
the sun would shine every day bringing a smile on your faces and give you the beauty of life as you miss it long time ago and as you have been living so many dark years with the lack of light …hope and pleasure …. You would never hear that sound of bullets
no more dead roses …no sorrow … no hard times ..no tears
every thing will be ok
and every creature will smile for you

live and still resist until you reach this day that we all are waiting for

and we …. Your brothers will greet you for your high spirit and support you by every thing we can … ..until things take their places

while I was reading this sad story … the first thing comes to my mind is Gazza…..

the rose and I imagine that the boy ..the pure angel is one of the heroes …one of the Islamic heroes during our golden eras …. He comes and were surprised by the hard position this rose was ….because as he remembered that there were no death and pain before he left this world …..then this rose wants to complain to that wise one whom she knows that he would care and worry about her ..he would listen otherwise her brothers who have forgotten her …..
so that brave and honest fellow shared the poor rose her sadness and they cried along ….. for that beautiful rose …it was enough to have someone shares her the painful inward her heart ,,,, to show her that we feel like what you feel
so at the end of their conversation she was glad and somehow satisfied that the angel remembered her name and she may has a smile on her face as the boy left her

this is the hope that we all wish to give for you Gazza
this is the smile that we wish to draw on your face dear .... …..
wait ,,,, your knight who would defiantly remove all your sadness is about to appear …..just like that angle who appeared from nowhere

finally.....
the story hurts our hearts ..really
do you know the pain when you are guilty for a fault you wish to forget .... and then someone comes to remind you of that fault ..
it is like that to me
so hard for me to stand without being able to do something
we have that hope which Allah gives us

the only thing i can do is to pry from all my heart for you dear to live in peace

and for you the writer ..... thanks .. i appreciate your feelings
and i envy you that you did something for Gazza that no one here could do
^^and i am happy that you rememberd them in your writings ,too

sorry if i made a mistake.... although i tried not to ^^

arigato
best wishes

Azuma Icon-flowers0

the Assassin
11-1-2009, 10:34 AM
remarkable
brb cherry

the Assassin
14-1-2009, 11:12 AM
admirable

May be I am not qualified to be the first one to comment
Still, it is an honor ....

Painful words ….. full of sorrow and sadness included in here
In this miserable story of a beautiful rose who has been struggling so much

The story is amazing … no more no less
It touches our broken hearts… no it increases the painful in our hearts because it reminds us of many sins we have committed …. Our vanity.. arrogance mixed with weakness .. it tells us how much we are ashamed of ourselves

I feel like it’s an overloading weights that I couldn’t hold till now,
I feel that I’m totally out of words,
How could it be that cherry isn’t qualified to spread its splendid perfume?
How could it be!!!
Its an honorable moments that could be either priceless or sort of immortality,
For the massive reason that it will be engraved on the page of history,
I was reading some symbols of symphony which I can’t resist
How incredible they are
…. (Nice one cherry)

This pure innocent rose blames us so much as we are the 23 brothers or as it said calling ourselves her brothers

However , still there are some honest brothers of you

i can see some light of hop in your words
but whatever, we still resisting , and we will never give up,

you will not give up

one day there will be a very huge and charming field of so wonderful roses
the sun would shine every day bringing a smile on your faces and give you the beauty of life as you miss it long time ago and as you have been living so many dark years with the lack of light …hope and pleasure …. You would never hear that sound of bullets
no more dead roses …no sorrow … now hard times ..no tears
every thing will be ok
and every creature will smile for you

live and still resist until you reach this day that we all are waiting for

and we …. Your brothers will greet you for your high spirit and support you by every thing we can … ..until things take their places

u know sis, sometimes I feel that being under hard assault and keeping up pride is a priceless thing,
However, what happened to the rose is the same of what we are witnessing now,

I know that some Countries give a hand by donating and supporting,
But the thing is that every single moment there is a dead man, or a crumpled kid, not to mention
How many woman got raped, and we are waiting for some ridicules thing to happen.
Anyways, we can’t do anything but to pray to them,
Small world huh

while I was reading this sad story … the first thing comes to my mind is Gazza…..

the rose and I imagine that the boy ..the pure angel is one of the heroes …one of the Islamic heroes during our golden eras …. He comes and were surprised by the hard position this rose was ….because as he remembered that there were no death and pain before he left this world …..then this rose wants to complain to that wise one whom she knows that he would care and worry about her ..he would listen otherwise her brothers who have forgotten her …..
so that brave and honest fellow shared the poor rose her sadness and they cried along ….. for that beautiful rose …it was enough to have someone shares her the painful inward her heart ,,,, to show her that we feel like what you feel
so at the end of their conversation she was glad and somehow satisfied that the angel remembered her name and she may has a smile on her face as the boy left her

this is the hope that we all wish to give for you Gazza
this is the smile that we wish to draw on your face dear .... …..
wait ,,,, your knight who would defiantly remove all your sadness is about to appear …..just like that angle who appeared from nowhere

Yeah, at least some remarkable like you could understand the point of this story, cos as I’ve seen
Some heroes are made by being assaulter, and some heroes are made by their pride.
I’m not saying there are no heroes nowadays.
: but they are hiding somewhere :

I think that Muslims now are abiding others,
Cos if you go back in history, imagine how strong we were,
And ages upon ages how weak we are.
Its like climbing ladder , and from both sides
You are climbing blades, which by every step you will get injured ..

Whatever, this lonely rose will someday get healed, and she will
Get back to her normal life while the pain and anger will
Remain deep inside,

Sometimes tears made honor, and sharing the same
Pain will someday lead to unknown happiness,
Tbh, its hard to see and find someone who would be
Able to share you the same pain ,,, and even sometimes
They will blow you off, cos the don’t want to mix up their day..
But mom, is the world’s boom, which will hear u no matter
How pain you got,

Unknown knight will come from the sky,
And help the crumpled rose that cry,
Unknown knight will lead her to victory
Where she will taste no misery,

finally.....

the story hurts our hearts ..really

do you know the pain when you are guilty for a fault you wish to forget .... and then someone comes to remind you of that fault ..
it is like that to me
so hard for me to stand without being able to do something
we have that hope which Allah gives us

the only thing i can do is to pry from all my heart for you dear to live in peace

and for you the writer ..... thanks .. i appreciate your feelings

and i envy you that you did something for Gazza that no one here could do
^^and i am happy that you rememberd them in your writings ,too

sorry if i made a mistake.... although i tried not to ^^

arigato

best wishes

Azum

a

I think we’re not innocent for seeing those who got killed in
A daily basis, and who are those, they are out
Brothers,,
So long Gaza
I know u have no one to be with u ,..
But the Almighty Allah is with u…
Aregatow azuma…
Icon20

" EVEN GAZA HAS SORROW "
iconbaye4

ÃÓãÜÜÜÇÁ
1-2-2009, 04:18 PM
i will be right back

ÃÓãÜÜÜÇÁ
2-2-2009, 09:52 AM
hontony i do not know what to say
.......an encouragement comes from my teacher

really i am happy with these words to encourage me
thank you .....

i did nothing
after all it is your story which inspired me
it is just that .... i have read the story
have honest feelings
my feelings were translated into words in my mind
those words were sent by my hands
and this is the outcomeicon159

^^
and we want to see such stories ,but i thought myself reading a tragic chapter in a novel ^^
we are waiting to something with green, red ,yallowe coulors
in order to put the blue and gray behind
.................................................. ...

Aregato Teacher

zero0o0
26-2-2009, 02:54 AM
ãóÜðÜòæöÖæõÚõ ÞòãöÜðÜÜÉ Ýóí ÇáÜóÜòÜñÜòÜððÜõÜõÜðÜÜÜÑæÚðÉ..

íÜÜóÜÜ Ú ÜöÜòÜõÜØñíßÜ ÇáÚÜñÜòÜÜòÜöÜóÜÜðÜÇÝíöÉ..

áÇ ÎõÜÜóõòÜÜöáÇ æáÇ ÚÜõÜöÜöÏãÜ..

..ÊöÍöíóÇÊõíõ..