ÇáãÓÇÚÏ ÇáÔÎÕí ÇáÑÞãí

ãÔÇåÏÉ ÇáäÓÎÉ ßÇãáÉ : Narrative about gold, you will like it

Schwert
15-1-2009, 07:44 PM
http://images.msoms-anime.com/21/79998c5a7261b2487d3779cc75cd4b3a.gif
welcome all,how are you I hop all member is happies, my mates I like to put second story after a story about person always losing his tember, this story I wrote it from book contain many short story this story is shorter than other in book as a result I chose it for write it and put it for you & I wish you like it and admire you^_^
I like to put the poem or words of (al muallim/samiyosif) I hop u useful from it********see you
http://images.msoms-anime.com/20/d1bd1cb3f98026ebb611a1ab12a16c80.jpg
GOLD!
THERE are many rich people in this part of the country because gold was once found here.I was only a small child at the time but I can still remember everything well.
One day a man was walking along the banks of the River Sarwan.He saw something in the water > It was a small piece of gold___and there was othere pieces like it in the water. Some were big some were small. The man who found pieces of gold in the river became a rich man at onec. but that was not the end of the matter. In a little time everyone was talking of only one thing: Gold!
Everyone wanted to be rich, like the man who found the picecs of gold in the river. Men come from everywhere to look for gold. They bought all the ground near the banks of the river. They made big holes in it, trying to find more gold. Some men found a lot; others found none at all.
Many of those who come here were bad man. They had guns. When they were angry or had too much to drink, they made alot of trouble. Good men were afraid of them but they could do nothing. Our town was not the same place as befor. It became bigger and richer but for a long time it did not have a good name because of the bad man who came there to find gold.
Peter Fullerton was one of those who came to find gold. He was a good man. He did not have a gun but he was afraid of no one. He was a quiet man who worked hard and did not speak much. He bought nearly the last piece of ground. It was a long way from the river so no one else wanted to buy it. But Peter paid all his money for it.
He worked hard month after month until his ground was full of holes. But he never found one piece of gold. The men who had the ground next to time found some gold but Peter found nothing.
After six month he had no more money to buy even bread. He was a poor man, with only a piece of ground that no one wanted to buy from him. He was ready to leave and go to work in a nother place.
Then one night, just before he was going to leave, it began to rain hard. It rained for three days and three night. When at last the rain stopped. Peter came out of his small wooden house and kooked at his piece of ground. It did not look the same now. The holes were not there any more. But everywhere there were small plants. "there may be no gold here,"Peter said,"but this ground is rich. I can grow things here. I can grow flowers and I can sell these flowers. The women in this town have money now. They have beautiful houses and they will want flowers to put in their houses. If I grow good flowers here, I will make money too. One day I may be a rich man like the others."
So Peter began to grow flowers. Again he worked hard for many months. Sometimes he had little to eat but some kind friends helped him. Soon his piece of ground was covered with beautiful flowers.
When these grew big, he cut them and took them to the town.
"We've never seen beautiful flowers like these before,"all the rich women said. They were ready to pay good money for them, to make their homes more beautiful.
Later Peter was able to buy more fields until he owned all the ground near the river. People talked about his flowers all over the country. Soon he was asked to send them by train to cities far a way. After five years he was a rich man.
He married a girl who loved flowers too and they had three sons. Peter is an old man now but his sons still grow flowers. And Peter himsels goes into the fields every day to see the flowers that made him a rich and happy man.
"Iwas the only man who found true gold here,"he often says. "The others took their gold out of the ground and went a way. But my gold is still here!"

Al muallim
We once had a Teacher
The Teacher of teachers,
He changed the world for the better
And made us better creatures,
Oh Allah we’ve shamed ourselves
We’ve strayed from Al-Mu'allim,
Surely we’ve wronged ourselves
What will we say in front him?
Oh Mu'allim...

Chorus
He was Muhammad salla Allahu 'alayhi wa sallam,
Muhammad, mercy upon Mankind,
He was Muhammad salla Allahu 'alayhi wa sallam,
Muhammad, mercy upon Mankind,
Teacher of all Mankind.
Abal Qasim [one of the names of the Prophet]
Ya Habibi ya Muhammad
(My beloved O Muhammad)
Ya Shafi'i ya Muhammad
(My intercessor O Muhammad)
Khayru khalqillahi Muhammad
(The best of Allah’s creation is Muhammad)
Ya Mustafa ya Imamal Mursalina
(O Chosen One, O Imam of the Messengers)
Ya Mustafa ya Shafi'al 'Alamina
(O Chosen One, O intercessor of the worlds)
He prayed while others slept
While others ate he’d fast,
While they would laugh he wept
Until he breathed his last,
His only wish was for us to be
Among the ones who prosper,
Ya Mu'allim peace be upon you,
Truly you are our Teacher,
Oh Mu'allim..

Chorus
Ya Habibi ya Muhammad
(My beloved O Muhammad)
Ya Shafi'i ya Muhammad
Ya Rasuli ya Muhammad
(O My Messenger O Muhammad)
Ya Bashiri ya Muhammad
(O bearer of good news O Muhammad)
Ya Nadhiri ya Muhammad
(O warner O Muhammad)
'Ishqu Qalbi ya Muhammad
(The love of my heart O Muhammad)
Nuru 'Ayni ya Muhammad
(Light of my eye O Muhammad)
He taught us to be just and kind
And to feed the poor and hungry,
Help the wayfarer and the orphan child
And to not be cruel and miserly,
His speech was soft and gentle,
Like a mother stroking her child,
His mercy and compassion,
Were most radiant when he smiled

Chorus
Abal Qasim [one of the names of the Prophet]
Ya Habibi ya Muhammad
(My beloved O Muhammad)
Ya Shafi'i ya Muhammad
Khayru khalqillahi Muhammad
(The best of Allah’s creation is Muhammad)
Ya Mustafa Ya Imamal Mursalina
(O Chosen One O Imam of the Messengers)
Ya Mustafa ya Shafi'al 'Alamina
(O Chosen One O intercessor of the worlds)

mis eima
15-1-2009, 09:26 PM
Hello
your topic is the gold
it is realy very naic story
i read it all
i hope we allows see your
Special topic
see you

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Schwert
16-1-2009, 02:16 PM
thanks my sis mis eima for read all the story & I happy because u like it, I will endeavor to put nice topic always in my wonderful forum^_^. thanks again

Schwert
23-1-2009, 07:39 AM

zero0o0
26-2-2009, 02:56 AM
ãóÜðÜòæöÖæõÚõ ÞòãöÜðÜÜÉ Ýóí ÇáÜóÜòÜñÜòÜððÜõÜõÜðÜÜÜÑæÚðÉ..

íÜÜóÜÜ Ú ÜöÜòÜõÜØñíßÜ ÇáÚÜñÜòÜÜòÜöÜóÜÜðÜÇÝíöÉ..

áÇ ÎõÜÜóõòÜÜöáÇ æáÇ ÚÜõÜöÜöÏãÜ..

..ÊöÍöíóÇÊõíõ..

Schwert
1-3-2009, 12:55 AM
thaaanks my sister for ur beautiful comment you came back the life to this topic
ur comment is delighted me
in peace of allah

zeal
24-3-2009, 11:17 PM
waw i love that
thanks

SoOo
25-3-2009, 02:07 PM
I"m realy happy for reading ur story
I realy ingoyed reading it
I'm looking for ur next short storys

Schwert