المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : What happened between me and the Jew ????

أسمـــاء
12-2-2009, 11:44 AM
http://images.msoms-anime.com/50/73ae4393cbba1ceb0c2e320e3d179824.gif

Good morning everybody ^^ , Long time no see , I've really been busy . So I preferred to choose something special ………

http://sl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/994/994472v9j970mrxj.gif

What happened between me and the Jew ????

sometimes humans get through a lot of experience but what remains in their minds is that which affected them the most

http://sl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/439/439872zev6untzyt.gif

What happened to me is completely real, it was the first time for me to talk to a Jew . let's begin my story
, so be ready please …..

Icon-flowers0

I am a member of an English forum , one day I was browsing , then I came across a topic titled
( five lies about Israel )

of course written by a Jewish member . Once I read the article I got mad , I could not stay still , however I had a fight with him . what impressed me is that Jew's wide knowledge , not to mention his extraordinary ability to prove that he is right although he's not , he is too smart and well-educated that I lost my confidence , moreover he can speak many languages though he's only 21 years old and everybody in the forum was amazed by this . For the first time in my life , I felt defeated , I felt that I know nothing , I felt that we Muslims are completely naïve , failure and weak . I tried with all my strength to defend our religion and our Palestinian case .

Frankly , He could not convince me of anything he says but he was cunning , he lies in order to defend himself . by the fight with that Jew , I become sure of the Jewish disgusting nature which indicates vice and deception , and I knew the reason why we are weak and the reason why they are absolutely strong , it is knowledge , the only way to strength is learning

Here is a copy of our conversation …..

ME : Palestine is an Islamic and Arabian land forever and you have no right in it , you are trespassers , criminal and terrorists you have a black history , those ( non- Arab – non- Muslim )countries that recognized Israel , did so to dispose of you .. so don't be so confident and do not try to lighten your image in this world ..

HIM ( the Jew ) : It certainly doesn't look like it now.
Well, as long as you think that way and keep attacking, Israel is going to fight back. Don't blame them if you get beaten, You lost in 1948, 1967 and 1973 and every time since. How about you learn? Any other smarter country would have done so by now instead of whining over what doesn't belong to you.
'Dispose of you?'
Many Jews still live in Europe, the US and all over the world, so I'm not sure where that comes from.

ME : Then why did you attack Palestine??
if you have a homeland then why did you attack the other's country??
you just prove your cowardice by killing women and innocent children..
you are trying to kill weaponless people. if you are really brave then go to the battlefield and fight..
the Jewish army have been in panic , even when they are fighting women and children. Though you are supported by America.. How ironic
we MUSLIMS will DEFEAT YOU sooner or later

HIM : What are you talking about? Hamas attacked first, Israel is merely defending its people.
Israel wants the rocket attacks to stop against its civilians. That's the only reason for the operation in Gaza. Whoever tells you otherwise is lying to you,

It has nothing to do with religion, its one side attacking the other, and the other fighting back. People that exploit religion in this disgust me, and take advantage of simple people. I don't think 'Allah' wants anyone to murder anyone else and doesn't really care about any Arab cause for their pride.

ME: First of all you didn't answer my question ..Why did you attack Palestine , while you are living peacefully with Europeans?(Hamas attacked first , Israel is merely defending its people)Israelis the one who Violated the treaty. Because it killed members of Hamas, so they have to defend themselves. Do you call bombing mosques , hospitals , and UNRWA facilities self defense?? And come to compare the number of victims of Palestinians and the number of your victims … it is nothing .. When we talk about peace , Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him lived with the Jewish peacefully but they tried to kill him !!!? What do you say ??? (it has nothing to do with religion)Moreover when you pretend to seek peace , look at your profile , one of the things you dislike is Islam .

HIM : "Why did you attack Palestine"
Palestine isn't a country first of all, its Gaza. Hamas militants in Gaza had been firing rockets at Israeli town for over 5 years, Israel finally decided to stop it.

"Israel is the one who Violated the treaty"
What treaty? When this war began, Israel hadn't done anything to Hamas leaders, didn't hae 1 single soldier in Gaza, yet the rockets still came.

"Do you call bombing mosques , hospitals , and UNRWA facilities self defense??"
Self-defense is stopping the rockets. Hamas stored a lot of its weapons inside certain mosques, that can't be denied, and there's a lot of video footage out there to prove it. The UNRWA facility strike was an accident, it doesn't surprise me that you'd bring it up. Hospitals? I think one hospital was slightly damaged yesterday, again an accident. I don't see how you can think that Israel would bomb hospitals on purpose.

The number of victims? That doesn't tell you anything. In WW2. people didn't start counting the number of German civilians and then say that Britain or America were the bad guys, even thought many more civilians did die. It's a stupid point.

I have no idea what they teach you about Prophet Mohammed, I don't really care. All I can talk about is what I know.
I don't dislike Islam, but certain people on here make me angry. Islam and Judaism are very similar in a lot of ways.

The argument (war ) was so long but I chose to paste what could show you the real image

Though he is my enemy I 've learned from him

.................................................. .............

Finally , after reading this , YOU are the judge , I want everyone to tell his \ her opinion and I want everyone to try his best to do anything for his religion and nation

.................................................. ..........

icon152I hope that you enjoy my topicicon152

^^........Thank you.......^^

http://sl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/51/51528hgvkxorjau.gif
http://sl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/692/692160k68dp18m79.gif
http://sl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/51/51528hgvkxorjau.gif

Yours
AZUMA

موديا1992
12-2-2009, 02:14 PM
OH- it was an excited conversation !!!!

I think Israel will never change itself every time when it falls in dialogue about this topic, gives same reasons for their attacking on Palestinians people as we are a terrorist and more things,But they aren't guilt because their lier history did that so you couldn't change their minds cuz they had it since they were children.He said that Israel is protecting itself from Hamas's rockets , i say it's a foolish thought,because (How can people in Gaza be silent for 2 years of blockade)?? and you know the meaning of blockade especially if it's on a country as Gaza which has the biggest population on a small land in the world and blockade stops the food , water , medical equipment and the petrol which turns on the hospitals , schools and the houses in Gaza.
So Hammas was forced to do something in order to get out of this problem and the only way was Resistance.And Israel shows that Hammas won't waived so they makes their last war on Gaza to press the people give in but the Palestinian people Said their word(We Will Not Go Down)so Israel made a general punishment by killing children,woman and a safety people and destroyed the mosques over the prayers and the hospitals over the injures and doctors,and What's the guilt of Ambulance cars ?? Did the rocket fire from them??!! and look how he escaped when you asked him about Israel's attacking on Palestine but he remembered you when Arab was lost in some of their wars with Israel(I mean he went back of Arab's lost in past but he didn't want to speak of their attacking on Palestine for 61 years).

Finally we are the Muslims ,Arab , Palestinians people will never leave our case until we have our right and freedom as the others countries in the world.

THANX AZUMA ,SAVE YOUR SITUATION AND WE ALL WITH YOU

Mduia

أسمـــاء
12-2-2009, 06:41 PM
http://sl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/519/519638a1phfb94du.gif

I am impressed of your language
another smart one in our forum
keep going brother^^Icon-flowers0

.................................................. .................

Well.... I understand everything you've written
I know how he was trying to defend himself with no right
you know... whenever I was asking him such questions... questions which show their crimes and cruelty
he immediately tried to change the question by rolling here and there
looking for our loss .... moreover , he even did not forget to mention the dates of those years the matter which makes me sure that being cunning is something in their nature
something they can not get rid of
.... I just pitied him for being Jewish
and their belief that leads them to think that they are right

how can they bear themselves with being jewish

damn them and their hats they wear
I wish you good luck and living with endless peace
Thanks ..it is an honor you visited my topic^^
see you

kyto kid
13-2-2009, 12:59 AM
sealed

relaesed

first of all i think this Jewish from israel coz as i see he defended them powerfully as i saw in programm showed in al jazera about Arabic jewish and listen to their talk they are really looks like arab and dont have hate towards us but in opposite they hate israel and never addmit its excist

Albert anishtain
The famouse and the one who won the Nopel Prize ...Israel offered him to be the president of their country but he refused as he didnt addmit exictence of israel and when its research used to invent the atomic bomb he felt disapponted coz he didnt imagine that scientist could be used in war

so finally we all know that israel are like pig it has no feelings its jewish killed with out mercy so there will be no relation with that country or any one supporting them or live on its land

But my point is jewish that really hate israel and deny its being shouldnt be treat badly coz our islam told us to be kind with people if they didnot show harm but with people killed our women and children no mercy with them

an example to clear my point

i hate american coz they invade iraque and they are the reason for destruction in the middle east
but american person himself if he is aneighbour to me i will treat him kindly coz he alone not coz harm and there are americans know that what their government do is wrong and my respect to these people that support us but if he was aneighbour to me from invasion of course i will be his enemy

the same to jewish people if they live in israel or not and if they support it or not and the type u talkedwith considered one of our enemys

i hope you get my point and please dont missunderstand me

kyto kid
14-2-2009, 05:18 PM
my reply released from its seal aq4

Be Be Do
14-2-2009, 07:27 PM
it was an interesting conversation
the most important you proved you'r point
which is our's too ..
& you'r not getting any where talking to a jewish .

Be fine : )

mis eima
14-2-2009, 08:22 PM
Hi Azuma
he realy raises anger
as you sea his answer not convince
i think that we shoud not discusses with theme coz there no usuful frome that
the beast way to defeat theme
we shoud become more stronger from them

Schwert
14-2-2009, 08:44 PM
well my sis we(muslims) know that the jews hate us & want to hurt us but my be few from them don't like this & the arabs know that but thay are don't doing any thing, if you are know that 1% only lead the modern nation only 1% and others casual people & are we have this 1% or no, I got upset when I saw that he is know many languges and his age 21 only, where I can see arabi like him and his ages 21, we need to learn many & need sensible peoples for lead our nation,in our era we find trouble for see these people, we must change our selvies until our god"allah" help us, we must do & do no learn only ,I thanks my sis azuma for ur topic & hope we feel what happen to us to our brothers,sisters and muslims in any where

أسمـــاء
14-2-2009, 10:04 PM
relaesed

first of all i think this Jewish from israel coz as i see he defended them powerfully as i saw in programm showed in al jazera about Arabic jewish and listen to their talk they are really looks like arab and dont have hate towards us but in opposite they hate israel and never addmit its excist

Albert anishtain
The famouse and the one who won the Nopel Prize ...Israel offered him to be the president of their country but he refused as he didnt addmit exictence of israel and when its research used to invent the atomic bomb he felt disapponted coz he didnt imagine that scientist could be used in war

so finally we all know that israel are like pig it has no feelings its jewish killed with out mercy so there will be no relation with that country or any one supporting them or live on its land

But my point is jewish that really hate israel and deny its being shouldnt be treat badly coz our islam told us to be kind with people if they didnot show harm but with people killed our women and children no mercy with them

an example to clear my point

i hate american coz they invade iraque and they are the reason for destruction in the middle east
but american person himself if he is aneighbour to me i will treat him kindly coz he alone not coz harm and there are americans know that what their government do is wrong and my respect to these people that support us but if he was aneighbour to me from invasion of course i will be his enemy

the same to jewish people if they live in israel or not and if they support it or not and the type u talkedwith considered one of our enemys

i hope you get my point and please dont missunderstand me

http://sl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1219/1219473kvrhzk76n6.gif
my team ...(Kyto)imm^^

long time no see ....^^

ii completely understand you
you mentioned something about those Jewish who have no hatred for us and do not support Israel
well.... in such cases we follow the orders of our Great religion
and our prophet Muhammad ( peace be up on him) look how he was with his enemies.

http://sl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/936/936289vyqy7v66ci.gif

if they do not harm us or fear us
we treat them kindly even if they are non Muslims
because that way they may love our religion
and become Muslims......, we can not count the number of those who become Muslims just because they noticied somthing we have which is completey missed in all other religions
it is love between muslims ..which makes them feel others feelings .. share them sadness and happiness.. help them in their hard tims... and when they come and ask : why do you do that ? the answer will be : ....becouse we are Muslims and our religion orders us to do so
not to mention the aim of Zakah and the hanger in Ramadan
it is all becouse Islam makes us brothers .. care for each other and feel of other's feelings , then have no hesitation to give a hand... ..

sometimes i just sit and contimplate... how great religion i have
and i feel that i am about to cry , how could i thank Allah for this blessing

we are Muslims and Thank Allah for being Muslims who have the light to lead us to Paradise..In sha Allah

http://sl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/936/936289vyqy7v66ci.gif

so, Kyto
this is the way that thy should be treated ,, those who do not harm us and live with us

But those such that one , whom i have talked with
we must show our strengh
even if it is a conversation
we must fight them with every means ,
we must boycut their products , including clothes , food ..etc
and help our brothers there with all what we have

http://sl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/778/778331rllx53d2q9.gif

أسمـــاء
15-2-2009, 09:15 PM
it was an interesting conversation
the most important you proved you'r point
which is our's too ..
& you'r not getting any where talking to a jewish .

Be fine : )

Thanks for reading my topic and our conversation
well... i tried to prove my point becouse i have the right to defeat him
and of course i was not alone .. there were alot Arabic members who attacked his thoughts
and they were strong enouch to defend our religion and our Palestinian case

Thanks ^^

أسمـــاء
15-2-2009, 09:28 PM
well my sis we(muslims) know that the jews hate us & want to hurt us but my be few from them don't like this & the arabs know that but thay are don't doing any thing, if you are know that 1% only lead the modern nation only 1% and others casual people & are we have this 1% or no, I got upset when I saw that he is know many languges and his age 21 only, where I can see arabi like him and his ages 21, we need to learn many & need sensible peoples for lead our nation,in our era we find trouble for see these people, we must change our selvies until our god"allah" help us, we must do & do no learn only ,I thanks my sis azuma for ur topic & hope we feel what happen to us to our brothers,sisters and muslims in any where

Thanks for replying
you exactly understood what I wanted to convey
the point here is that we MUSLIMS must develop ourselves ; we must spread our religion, our culture ; in other words we
must prove our existence , this can't be fulfilled unless we learn and go ahead.........

your passing delighted me ..
http://sl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/778/778331rllx53d2q9.gif

vambair
16-2-2009, 02:37 AM
Abd al-Aziz bin Suhaib from Anas ibn Maalik said: The Messenger of God came to the city, they said: The Prophet of God, as heard Vascservoa look Abdallah bin Peace in the palm of his Ichterv them, the Vjl to develop the Ichterv where they came It is with him, Vsama of the Prophet of Allah and then returned to their owners.

When the Prophet of God, etc. The bin Abdullah peace, he said: you see the Prophet of God and that you really come right, and I have learned the Jews and the son of Sidhoum Sidhoum and informed them and informed them of the son, Vasolhm guide me before know that I have converted to Islam, they know that I had converted to Islam in the said is not.

God sent the Prophet entered upon them, the Prophet of God said to them: ((O Jews Wellcome! Fear of God, God who is no god but You know I am truly the Messenger of Allah, and I came to the right, converted to Islam)) said: What we know. They have three Voaadha Giebonh, also said: ((any man you bin Abdullah peace?)) Said: that our Lord and our Lord, and let us know the son and the son told us, he said ((Have you thought about the sounder)) said: God forbid it was recognized, he said: ( (O son of peace out to them)).

Got them, he said: O Jews, fear Allah and punched! God, who is no god but You know that the Messenger of God truly, and that's right, they said: the Prophet Vokrjhm lied.

If it were not safe from the Jews in his time but never Sidhoum Sidhoum and son and the son of their world and their world to do so, and admission of their testimony Abdullah Bin peace in an interview every Jew on earth, how Islam has been taken up by the rabbis and monks who do not, however, countless numbers of God,

Ihznk not saying that God knows and Maeeroon Mayalnon

azzoozz
16-2-2009, 10:50 AM
my opinion
when I see the topic look like that ,I just wonder what can I do as a muslim
in this time were I was fight with him..I become angry,and I say as you say....this defending for my religion
so I feel weak, cause he have the knowledge to discuss with you
now, I lose my fight ..
after that,I still thinking what can I do ..
The Answer coming ..
after this juvenile..I ASK some people have knowledge
the person tell me
don't get into fight and you don't have weapon ...which mean :
if you want the weapon .. learn more about them history,and them religion

who learn language's folk, he'll be safer from them deception"

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
thanks Azuma (http://msoms-anime.net/member.php?u=2314)

أسمـــاء
16-2-2009, 09:54 PM
Abd al-Aziz bin Suhaib from Anas ibn Maalik said: The Messenger of God came to the city, they said: The Prophet of God, as heard Vascservoa look Abdallah bin Peace in the palm of his Ichterv them, the Vjl to develop the Ichterv where they came It is with him, Vsama of the Prophet of Allah and then returned to their owners.

When the Prophet of God, etc. The bin Abdullah peace, he said: you see the Prophet of God and that you really come right, and I have learned the Jews and the son of Sidhoum Sidhoum and informed them and informed them of the son, Vasolhm guide me before know that I have converted to Islam, they know that I had converted to Islam in the said is not.

God sent the Prophet entered upon them, the Prophet of God said to them: ((O Jews Wellcome! Fear of God, God who is no god but You know I am truly the Messenger of Allah, and I came to the right, converted to Islam)) said: What we know. They have three Voaadha Giebonh, also said: ((any man you bin Abdullah peace?)) Said: that our Lord and our Lord, and let us know the son and the son told us, he said ((Have you thought about the sounder)) said: God forbid it was recognized, he said: ( (O son of peace out to them)).

Got them, he said: O Jews, fear Allah and punched! God, who is no god but You know that the Messenger of God truly, and that's right, they said: the Prophet Vokrjhm lied.

If it were not safe from the Jews in his time but never Sidhoum Sidhoum and son and the son of their world and their world to do so, and admission of their testimony Abdullah Bin peace in an interview every Jew on earth, how Islam has been taken up by the rabbis and monks who do not, however, countless numbers of God,

Ihznk not saying that God knows and Maeeroon Mayalnon

i really do not understand what is all that about
????

miss.lulu
17-2-2009, 01:03 PM
yeh ok wow
uh where should i start ??!
well you shouldnt blame all the jews
you know thats just playing wrong
stop thinking of them as jews and
just think of them as humans
YES what they did is wrong
those people who already killed them
they dont all agree on this yeh its true
BUT believe me not all are bad ok
like arabs some & are good some are bad
we arent perfect even as muslims
you shouldnt judge them you
dont like it when they judge you
why do the same?
i dont hate jews i dont waste my time
hating on countries or people religion
etc,caz thats racism
yeh yeh it is ;]
i was in this website and there was some jew person came and said
its weird when you go on the internet to
have fun and some random arabs keep on talking to me about politics ?
i mean am only 15 years old i dont give a cows shit
yeh i know :]
sooo yeh u shouldnt blame
all of them yes what they did is wrong blah blah yh
but dont explain to them why caz they will get bored as hell
some dont even care about all of this shit?
Oh btw dont say anything
about religion and stuff even if its about jews
theres nothing wrong with there
religion just respect it like they way they want you them to :]
thou wht u said is right

just dont explain things to them believe THEY DONT CARE
what should u do as a muslim ??
just smile and do what ever u want dont give a rats shit ;]
you know ur right ? then why be hard on yourself
caz they arent gonna care or listen to you
they will make u look stupid believe me i know
thou its never too late to try ;]
maybe you will get lucky like tht ;o
yupp yupp nice topic

:]

correct me if i'm wrong
--

this is coming from a 13 year old
Icon108

ميساو
17-2-2009, 03:21 PM
thanks dear ^^

أسمـــاء
17-2-2009, 03:32 PM
yeh ok wow
uh where should i start ??!
well you shouldnt blame all the jews
you know thats just playing wrong
stop thinking of them as jews and
just think of them as humans
YES what they did is wrong
those people who already killed them
they dont all agree on this yeh its true
BUT believe me not all are bad ok
like arabs some & are good some are bad
we arent perfect even as muslims
you shouldnt judge them you
dont like it when they judge you
why do the same?
i dont hate jews i dont waste my time
hating on countries or people religion
etc,caz thats racism
yeh yeh it is ;]
i was in this website and there was some jew person came and said
its weird when you go on the internet to
have fun and some random arabs keep on talking to me about politics ?
i mean am only 15 years old i dont give a cows shit
yeh i know :]
sooo yeh u shouldnt blame
all of them yes what they did is wrong blah blah yh
but dont explain to them why caz they will get bored as hell
some dont even care about all of this shit?
Oh btw dont say anything
about religion and stuff even if its about jews
theres nothing wrong with there
religion just respect it like they way they want you them to :]
thou wht u said is right

just dont explain things to them believe THEY DONT CARE
what should u do as a muslim ??
just smile and do what ever u want dont give a rats shit ;]
you know ur right ? then why be hard on yourself
caz they arent gonna care or listen to you
they will make u look stupid believe me i know
thou its never too late to try ;]
maybe you will get lucky like tht ;o
yupp yupp nice topic

:]

correct me if i'm wrong
--

this is coming from a 13 year old
Icon108

sorry but I am not here to decide whether Jews are good or bad , please reread the
article once more again because you may not get what I tried to say

First of all , I'm not talking about those who are fair , of course I'm talking about that bad Jewish guy , as whom I 've talked to , what 's wrong with you ??? you;re all defending them , couldn't you distinguish between your enemy and your friend
you yourself , would you stay still if someone tried to attack you , your religion your thought or
. whatever it is ??!!!! would you smile ???!! as you have said ?? if you do so , you're weak!! talking became the only way to defend ourselves and you want me to keep silent !!!and smile ..

Haven't you got bored of being silent !!!!

we already are silent in every thing and you want me even not to defend muslims???
The most important thing is that I wanted to prove myself . I would feel shameful if I kept silent

.................................................. .................................

...what you have said is not a way to face our enemy
I don't mean that we should talk badly about their religion , and I didn't do so
we should show our strength and that we have the right to do so and never be weake
this reminds me of someone who taught me a great sentence

if you show your weakness the world will sowllow you

i can't keep silent while i am seeing my dear brothers are sufferring and killed by them

i could not imagin that somebody will replay like that .....

.................................................. ..........................

and when it comes to our hatered for jewish
i hate them becouse they are our enemies
i do not understand you when you say i have no hatered for those who kill muslims and insult our holly things .......

( فمن اعتدى عليكم فاعتدوا عليه بمثل ما اعتدى عليكم )

.................................................. ...........................................

and dear after all i just wanted to show who was my enemy by this conversation
well educated he was
and i want to make this as a motivation to all of us to keep learning in order to defend our nation and religion

i hope you all read it carefully befor commenting

miss.lulu
17-2-2009, 03:57 PM
Oh i thought wrong then caz i read the topic fast so yeh ill read it again

--

:)

miss.lulu
17-2-2009, 04:01 PM
i saw a topic like this once so i dont know thats why i wrote that anyway
keep on doing what you have to do but what i meant just dont go to every jewish guy
and talk about politics i mean some people do ty once gain

kyto kid
17-2-2009, 07:00 PM
hey miss lulu sorry for interrupting you

but you really didnot get what Azuma said she meant specefic bad jewish who live in israel or support israel not good jewish

and Azuma as you see talk to the bad jewish so she has the right to defend our thoughts against such people who defend israel or support them

so she was not wrong in facing this jewish and accused him and israel for doing horrible things

so dont you agree me on what Azuma did with that jewish was the right thing??icon31

the Assassin
17-2-2009, 07:11 PM
I think there is a bit misunderstanding ~
i'll be back inshallah to write back...
cos what i've seen .. u r totaly have done
something fishy...
chao

أسمـــاء
17-2-2009, 11:20 PM
.......................My team .................

Miss Eima

dear welcome back
and thanks for visiting

Kyto Kid

welcome again brother
your visiting delighted me
thanks ,,,that's very kind of you ^^..
i think lulu get it ..it is just because she rushed things...
and we solve the misunderstanding... i appreciate your help really ^^
and we are waiting to the next chapter ^^

The Assassin

welcome back ^^ brother
long time no see .....
and i am waiting for your comment

the Assassin
18-2-2009, 04:28 PM
Hey sis, its been a deadly dacdes for me, anyways

How is life going with ya..

Anyways, lets start the trip~

About ur conversation,,

I don’t blame u ,, and I’m happy

That u defended ur nature toward Islam community

Ok lets start …

ME : Palestine is an Islamic and Arabian land forever and you have no right in it , you are trespassers , criminal and terrorists you have a black history , those ( non- Arab – non- Muslim )countries that recognized Israel , did so to dispose of you .. so don't be so confident and do not try to lighten your image in

this world ..

At start, U have done a big mistake by start forcing him, cos he has no idea

What Islam is all about, cos all he knows is kinda thick ideas that

He took from his unknowledgeable community
B-cos, no matter what big issues are, u have to have

Some calmness and peace of mind toward them

Anyways,

What I meant is, u have to tell them what Islam has tough

Us.. cos we are knowledgeable citizens

So, try to keep a good picture of Islam,

Because if u read their books,

U will see that Mohammed PBUH is

The greatest one on the history of human being,

Another thing, if u wanna argue and talk to them

Read more about Islam itself, and

Mohammed’s PBUH life..

Or see what Ahmed Dedat has done to them

If u witnessed his speeches then u’ll get what

I mean..

HIM ( the Jew ) : It certainly doesn't look like it now.
Well, as long as you think that way and keep attacking, Israel is going to fight back. Don't blame them if you get beaten, You lost in 1948, 1967 and 1973 and every time since. How about you learn? Any other smarter country would have done so by now instead of whining over what doesn't belong to you.
'Dispose of you?'
Many Jews still live in Europe, the US and all over the world, so I'm not sure where that comes from.

Look this man don’t know what he is really talking about

Cos he jss know that we live in a wild place

And we have guns pasted on our walls ..

And when u take a deep look.. u will see

That he is a helirouse one .

ME : Then why did you attack Palestine??
if you have a homeland then why did you attack the other's country??
you just prove your cowardice by killing women and innocent children..
you are trying to kill weaponless people. if you are really brave then go to the battlefield and fight..
the Jewish army have been in panic , even when they are fighting women and children. Though you are supported by America.. How ironic
we MUSLIMS will DEFEAT YOU sooner or later

U turned back to the same thing,

Why u keep repeating the same thing while he has

U have a brilliant way to start from

The thing is that , why they attacking us..

Its done before we even bore

What I’m tryina reach is that u keep attacking him

And u’ve been drifted away emotionally

I know u r jealous to Islam

But don’t let ur jealousy deeds put

U in bad troubles

Lets say that u wanna advice me

And u came angrly saying

We .. and we.. so if u don’t come

I’ll punch u..

Then u want me to lesitn ..

I’ll say back Get the hell outta my face

I want no advice from u..

Even when u deal with children..

Try to yell on his/her face..

She will ignore u .. or hate u..

HIM : What are you talking about? Hamas attacked first, Israel is merely defending its people.
Israel wants the rocket attacks to stop against its civilians. That's the only reason for the operation in Gaza. Whoever tells you otherwise is lying to you,

It has nothing to do with religion, its one side attacking the other, and the other fighting back. People that exploit religion in this disgust me, and take advantage of simple people. I don't think 'Allah' wants anyone to murder anyone else and doesn't really care about any Arab cause for their pride.

See he has a good excse .. cos media has

The brilliant bad news which they stuck

Beyond our minds, which was that we start the fight..

But in the end,, he is wrong

ME: First of all you didn't answer my question ..Why did you attack Palestine , while you are living peacefully with Europeans?(Hamas attacked first , Israel is merely defending its people)Israelis the one who Violated the treaty. Because it killed members of Hamas, so they have to defend themselves. Do you call bombing mosques , hospitals , and UNRWA facilities self defense?? And come to compare the number of victims of Palestinians and the number of your victims … it is nothing .. When we talk about peace , Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him lived with the Jewish peacefully but they tried to kill him !!!? What do you say ??? (it has nothing to do with religion)Moreover when you pretend to seek peace , look at your profile , one of the things you dislike is Islam .

Same problem.. u still Attaching not confessing
Read how Mohammed PBUH

Spread Islam

HIM : "Why did you attack Palestine"
Palestine isn't a country first of all, its Gaza. Hamas militants in Gaza had been firing rockets at Israeli town for over 5 years, Israel finally decided to stop it.

"Israel is the one who Violated the treaty"
What treaty? When this war began, Israel hadn't done anything to Hamas leaders, didn't hae 1 single soldier in Gaza, yet the rockets still came.

"Do you call bombing mosques , hospitals , and UNRWA facilities self defense??"
Self-defense is stopping the rockets. Hamas stored a lot of its weapons inside certain mosques, that can't be denied, and there's a lot of video footage out there to prove it. The UNRWA facility strike was an accident, it doesn't surprise me that you'd bring it up. Hospitals? I think one hospital was slightly damaged yesterday, again an accident. I don't see how you can think that Israel would bomb hospitals on purpose.

The number of victims? That doesn't tell you anything. In WW2. people didn't start counting the number of German civilians and then say that Britain or America were the bad guys, even thought many more civilians did die. It's a stupid point.

I have no idea what they teach you about Prophet Mohammed, I don't really care. All I can talk about is what I know.
I don't dislike Islam, but certain people on here make me angry. Islam and Judaism are very similar in a lot of ways.

Tell me is that education, this is media

Not education,, cos if u hear

Their people what they are saying

About our beloved Prophet

Then u’ll know how strong view

We have from Islam..

See..

U have no words to say to him..

But if u know how to be calm and

Talk to him gentely .. then u’ll c

That u can stick a good idea on his mind

….

One tip ahread

Watch about ahmed dedat…

That’s what I could write,,,

C ya

And for Ay'a translation
look at this
Click |~| here (http://www.islamonline.net/servlet/Satellite?pagename=IslamOnline-Arabic-Ask_Scholar/FatwaA/FatwaA&cid=1122528619724)
^^~

أسمـــاء
19-2-2009, 11:06 PM
welome back , I hope you're fine after this long absence .

Any way , I respect ur opinion but there is something I haven't told you about , that damned Jew has irritated me , I was not attacking , I was rather fighting back , he insluted my muslim friends at that forum , he underestimated them , when they told him about what Hetler said
"about Jews, he said : "I wonder if you have ever heard about his book MY STRUGGLE

He is the one who started attacking , if you were me , you would have been burning out of anger, I felt that I and my religion , nation and everything belongs to me had been insluted so I did what u have seen

:I checked his profile , he HATES us , he is simply
" يهوووووووووووووودي م ت ع ص ب"

his file is full of Israel flags , soldiers and rockets . So what does THAT MEAN

I tried my best not to say anything that might be used against me , but he was so rude and I would be a useless coward person if I kept silent
and I followed the advice of someone called Assassin who said
"keep your head up "

you have said that he knows nothing about Isalm but he does Know

He knows many things about us we even DO NOT KNOW

he is completely well -educated , and this is the PURPOSE behind my topic , to show how strong and educated they are , and how miserable WE ARE

Honestly , I feel so sorry for myself because YOU and all my friends in the forum disoppionted me YOU failed me , when I was writing my topic , I thought that everyone is going to encourage me , YOU all treated me as if
I were the guilty one
you may not know how I feel . because you did not see how evil he is . and you didn't witness the whole conversation

I've got enough and I do not want my topic to be a political one
heh ...........irritating

Finally I hope that we will be one hand , and gather our voices in order to change this unbearable condition .
LISTEN , do not understimate anything you can do to improve youself and raise our religion and our Isalmic nation .................
GOD help us

miss.lulu
20-2-2009, 12:03 AM
can i ask you something ?

are you one of those who are obsess'd with religion?

as in like hating on america
and saying almost everything is 7aram

its just a Q ?

--

kyto kid
20-2-2009, 12:28 AM
miss.lulu do you ask this q to me or to others if it is to me ,i will answer no i am not like this i am not saying every thing is 7aram if u read what i wrote u will see that i dont hate normal and good jewish the same to american people i dont hate them but i hate the bad of them whom they support israel and what they do to their people

and my apologize to u i didnot mean to bother you with my reply

miss.lulu
20-2-2009, 11:54 AM
no i meant azuma but good to know
ofc we all hate everyone who supports israel

the Assassin
20-2-2009, 12:31 PM
We are just living in a collapsed world
~
Azuma i respect ur opinion
but i don't say hetlur and other else..
i just say, read about how mohammed pbuh
spread islam.... dose he spread it by forching
or Polite and repected treatment..
even if he got insulted...
so i wonder how we gonna raise islam by forcing
others.. on the meaning that we love islam
weired huh

read this

وحدثني أبو الطاهر أحمد بن عمرو بن سرح (http://www.islamweb.net/newlibrary/showalam.php?ids=12752)وحرملة بن يحيى (http://www.islamweb.net/newlibrary/showalam.php?ids=15708)وعمرو بن سواد العامري وألفاظهم متقاربة قالوا حدثنا ابن وهب (http://www.islamweb.net/newlibrary/showalam.php?ids=16472)قال أخبرني يونس (http://www.islamweb.net/newlibrary/showalam.php?ids=17423)عن ابن شهاب (http://www.islamweb.net/newlibrary/showalam.php?ids=12300)حدثني عروة بن الزبير (http://www.islamweb.net/newlibrary/showalam.php?ids=16561)أن عائشة زوج النبي (http://www.islamweb.net/newlibrary/showalam.php?ids=25)صلى الله عليه وسلم حدثته أنها قالت لرسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم يا رسول الله هل أتى عليك يوم كان أشد من يوم أحد فقال لقد لقيت من قومك وكان أشد ما لقيت منهم يوم العقبة إذ عرضت نفسي على ابن عبد ياليل بن عبد كلال فلم يجبني إلى ما أردت فانطلقت وأنا مهموم على وجهي فلم أستفق إلا بقرن الثعالب فرفعت رأسي فإذا أنا بسحابة قد أظلتني فنظرت فإذا فيها جبريل فناداني فقال إن الله عز وجل قد سمع قول قومك لك وما ردوا عليك وقد بعث إليك ملك الجبال لتأمره بما شئت فيهم قال فناداني ملك الجبال وسلم علي ثم قال يا محمد إن الله قد سمع قول قومك لك وأنا ملك الجبال وقد بعثني ربك إليك لتأمرني بأمرك فما شئت إن شئت أن أطبق عليهم الأخشبين فقال له رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم بل أرجو أن يخرج الله من أصلابهم من يعبد الله وحده لا يشرك به شيئا (http://www.islamweb.net/newlibrary/display_book.php?flag=1&bk_no=53&ID=5462#docu)

and this is ahemd dedat's site
read how he was speaking
Click||Here (http://www.ahmed-deedat.net/wps/)

and his speeches
Click||Here (http://www.ahmed-deedat.net/wps/modules.php?name=IslamicMedia)

so long

AIKEN
20-2-2009, 05:52 PM
!Closed for administrative reasons