المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : ܔܓ܏ܛܜܓ܏ܛܜ Color Me Pinkܔܓ܏ܛܜܓ܏ܛܜ

نور الهدى
25-4-2009, 05:18 AM
ܔܓ܏ܛܜܓ܏ܛܜ Color Me Pinkܔܓ܏ܛܜܓ܏ܛܜ

Red,white,pink,purple-what is your favorite color? We are all sensitive to color.There are some colors we like a lot and some we don't like at all.Some colors soothe us ,others excite us,some make us happy,and others make us sad.People are affected by color more than they realize
because color is tied to all aspects of our lives.
█▄ ♥ Color Me Pink♥ ▀█ (http://www.7eati.com/vb/showthread.php?t=18973)
Experts in colorgenics,the study of language of color , believe that the colors we wear say a lot about us . Do you know why you select a shirt or dress of acertain color when you look through your clothes in the morning? Colorgenics experts say that we subconsciously choose to wear certain colors in order to communicate our desires,emotions,and needs
Colorgenics experts claim that our clothes send messages to others about our mood,personality,and desires.For these experts,pink expresses the peace and contentment of the wearer.People who often wear pink are supposed to be warm and understanding . The message is that you would like to share your peace and happiness with others.Red garments,on the other hand,indicate ahigh level of physical energy.People who wear red like to take life at a fast pace.Brown is the color of wealth,and it shows a need for independence and material security.Wearers of grean have a love of nature and enjoy peaceful moments.They often like to be left alone with their thoughts.
Although colorgenics may be a recent area study,associating colors with emotions is not new.Colors have always been used to describe not only our feelings but also our physical health and attitudes."Red with rage"describes anger;"in the pink" means to be in good health ;"feeling blue" is a sad way to feel ; and " green with envy" indicates a jealous attitude.

Color is used symbolically in all cultures,and it plays an important role in ceremonies and festivities .Yellow is always a symbol of luck in Peru,and it can be seen just about everywhere during New Year celebrations - in flowers, clothing,and decorations.Some Peruvians say ," The more yellow you have around yiu , the luckier you will be in the new year." Yellow is also an important color to the Vietnamese,who use it at weddings and also on their flags, where it reperesnts courage,victory, and sacrifice .In many cultures,white symbolizes purity,which is why brides often wear white wedding gowns.Black, on the other hand , symbolizes death, and it is often the color people wear to funerals .
According to colorgenics experts, colors not only a mirror of ourselves , but have an effect on us as well. Blue is calming , while red is stimulating and exciting.It's no coincidence that racing cars are often pink awakens love and kindness.

Some experts are so convinced that colors have a strong effect on us that they believe colors can be used to heal. They say that by concentrating our thoughts on certain colors,we can cause energy to go to the parts of the body that need reatment .White light is said to be cleansing , and it can balance the body's entire system.Yellow stimulate the mind and creates apositive attitude,so it can help against depression.Green,which has a calming and restful effect , is supposed to be good for heart conditions.Books are now available that teach people how to heal with color. These books provide long lists of ailments and the colors that can heal them.
Some psychologists and physicians also use color to help them treat patient with emotional and psychological problems .By giving patients what called the Luscher color test ,in which they select the colors they like and dislike ,doctors can learn many things about patients'personalities.
In conclusion, the study of color can help us to understand ourselves and to improve our lives.It offers an alternative way to heal the body and spirit,and it can help us understand what others are trying to communicate.We can then respond to their needs and achieve a new level of understanding.

the Assassin
25-4-2009, 10:00 AM
Brilliant indeed,
i liked the way that this topics been written
Sticky for awhile so that we can sense its remarkable
perfume
^^

نور الهدى
25-4-2009, 11:16 AM
Thank you for reading my subject ..I hope that I have enough time to write another essay and put it here..it's from the book that I have ,but I write it in my way .

I wish you could reach your goals.

Thanks alot ...

EternaL Love
25-4-2009, 07:47 PM
Red,white,pink,purple-what is your favorite color?

forget is not the color green , it is very nice icon147

Green,which has a calming and restful effect , is supposed to be good for heart conditions.Books are now available that teach people how to heal with color. These books provide long lists of ailments and the colors that can heal them.

Icon0e0also the color pink is very cute but not the best from green or blue the topic cool and useful
thank you

الثغر المبتسم
25-4-2009, 10:00 PM
ohhhh machAllah this topic very amazing

thanks sister for this topic ^^

i hope connect write other topic here

my color is this i love this ^.^

thanks sister

your brother / athager-almobtasem

نور الهدى
27-4-2009, 04:53 PM
To
EternaL Love
Thanks a lot for your wonderful comment and addition ,it's shows how beautiful is your personality..
الثغر المبتسم
My brother >>
Thanks a lot for your comment..
ܔܓ܏ܛܜܓ܏ܛܜ ღღ ღღ ܔܓ܏ܛܜܓ
All your comments are encourage me .
I hope for all of you to improve your personalities ,it's really something hard ;however,if we workhard to change ourself ,we could reach this goal.

wolf44
27-4-2009, 06:17 PM
Thank you so much for this very interesting topic

نور الهدى
27-4-2009, 07:51 PM
My brother
wolf44
Thanks for your comment ,,,
Welcome to our beautiful forum ,,
I'm really happy that you start your active from here ,,
I hope that you enjoy your times,,

Hajime-san
7-5-2009, 01:10 AM
really i like it
thanks...thanks
for this important topic
G.luck..for anothers..ok

Best regards

~| yostina |~
8-5-2009, 05:05 PM
WOW
very awesome topic
Colors.. are the source of our life
what I mean is.. Colors are making the whole world very awesome
like.. the flowers are red, the sun is yellow, the sea is blue, the trees are green and so so many!
and in my edge.. my favourite color is blue =)
and thanks again for the topic ^^

PloxX
9-5-2009, 12:52 AM
thanks for this nice topic

نور الاسلام
1-7-2009, 09:46 AM
Peace be ubon you
How are you?
I Like it
The supject is very cool
at lost thank you very much noor

Peace be ubon you
your sister:Noor alaslam

garra
31-7-2009, 08:55 AM
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhh

garra
31-7-2009, 08:55 AM
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

garra
31-7-2009, 08:56 AM
gggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggr fffffftrttttttttttt

garra
31-7-2009, 08:56 AM
ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

garra
31-7-2009, 08:57 AM
ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

garra
31-7-2009, 08:57 AM
gggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg ggggggggggggg

garra
31-7-2009, 08:58 AM
gggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg gggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

garra
31-7-2009, 08:58 AM
gggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg ggggggggggggggggggg

garra
31-7-2009, 08:59 AM
المشاركه الأخيرة عشان أوصل 50

GALAxY..
31-7-2009, 09:50 AM
than 00000000000000 xs

مون-لايت
24-2-2010, 08:17 PM
المشاركه الأخيرة عشان أوصل 50

are you happy now!!!! no comment ! any way thanks 4 the sweets topics bro.

وهم المشاعر
9-3-2010, 05:09 PM
thank you verey nice