المـشـــاركــات
    الــــدولــــــــة
    السعودية
    الــجـــــنــــــس
    أنثى
    الـتـــقـــــيـيــم:

افتراضي I Have Been Here For a Whole Year

Hi friends .... how is it going
    woow ,, woow ... please do not be shocked by the title,Tody I finished exams ..
    . I'm soooo happy and got finally peace ,,
    , this hard long year simply passed away now as a soft breeze which I can scan easily...
    But as soon as this long short year passed
    ,, I really realized that I joined here since the sun of this year has just raised
    Which means I 'm a student in my university and in this forum , too

I Have been here For a whole year ...
    ...I used to throw what I feel in my inner soul in here .
    a place where you can get rid of stress and just express , ...happiness ,sadness , joy , pain , and Moreee.... and they would never prevent you from doing so , otherwise they will share you the case in which you're involved ..... simply they're all as beloved siblings as just kyto drew them ^_^

Here in Watashno msomesi..

there are so many friends during that period whom I was honered to know , they support me once I ask to ,,Not only that but they also helped me in the essencial field I'm fond of and specialized in
    which is English language
    My level in English has developed
    since I used to write in here with no hesitation or fear of failing^_^
    I mean now I can express my ideas clearly , my feelings as well as my entire self

Thus ... I am Here to Say
    Aregato for my teachers

... I feel I've really taken another course in English in an indirect way

-yes0" class="inlineimg" />Azuma is sooooooooooo greatful menna
    for the great teachers .. friends .. brothers and sisters here
    But guess !! Who are they
    we will see

بسم الله و على بركة الله
    اربطوا الأحزمة جميعاً..

The Assassin
    .... .. Hi sir ^_^ ... yosh
    He is the most excellent guy in English I have ever seen , the one whom everyone is impressed by ,(how lucky ^_^)
    Got marvilous language , talent , knowledge moreover helpfulness and humbleness, taught me alot in English since his comments were so long that I got the great benefits of the puzzles I was solving while reading his topics , he tried his best to form the msoms english family
    Arigato as a friend first and a supervisor now

Kyto kid

How is it going sir ^_^
    The most creative guy in our family ...the one who impressed us by his vast imagination
    The first one who added excitment to this place by his unforgetable story which we were its Heros *_^
    He is the one who made me know mis eima since he gathered us in the story , so the story made me befriend the beloved eima , we were impatiently waiting for each new chapter , got new words since I was translating to understand the story in which I was a Heroine
    Helpful , polite one ... thanks sir

mis eima
    where are you , I'd rather kill
    Eima is my best friend ever , the splendid designer of the team , kind ,nice friend that I consider her a very close sister of mine ...and I found out we're the same age ,too ,, really an honor lady .. eima do you remember when we were trying to build our English team ?? eii hanashi ^_^..... the assassin got sick and left
    ( I do not blame you that time ^_^) and we were put to deal with that situation ..eh eh .we were sending as much as we could asking others but most had shuted the door on our faces till kyto was like a hope that he managed to bring us black fox ^_^ nice team really , for that reason eima is working hard from behind to delight us ,, I'm greatful for the beautiful designing you always present and I donno when will I give you one ?

:Saber
    the close brother who always encourages me , good and lively , always revives the forum by his participations ,,not just me , he always suppotrs everybody here and teaches me with the anthemes he put one day, I like his thoughts and principles which he expresses ... arigato sir Saber sama ^_^

الثغرالمبتسم

Well .. this one does not appear always here .. but if at all he does , he does geat jobs then
    he is the only one who stands to help in my first topic here to build vocabulary ... and he is doing well in the lessons he presents , very helpful , capable of learning and developing himself , I admire his will of working hard to help himself as well as others , he is soo active and lively , not here only , but you will find him in every section doing great things
    thanks sir ..Allah bless you

Mudia
    Hi brother , how's your summer now ^_^
    mudia is one of the members who exists in here long time ago ,too like me and all the Friends above
    He is an excellent guy , got a wonderful language and has no hesitation to express himself in here ,I like his amazing topics and like the new things he displays , go on sir ^_^ and do not be absent

Black fox

: The new supervisor , I really felt happy for you , black fox was one of the members who irritated me coz they have great language but do not appear here too much , But thank God that you're here now for sure , He made amazing job when he revived the forum by the games he put, really added joy and pleasure to the place ..and we were so happy that he joined our team ... calm and
    polite,,,, -flowers0" class="inlineimg" />Thanks sir

In the meanwhile .... New members
    have appeared and drew our attention toward them

Lolittah
    Oh My God ... she is very excellent and I admire her special topics and her ways of thinking to express her ideas splendidly ... I was so happy when she appears , I enjoyed reading her topics .. come back lady !!

Coffee :
    so confident and marvelous in his language , delights us by his interesting topics , among the members who adds strength to this place and you really feel happy when you realize such great members join us later
    Thanks sir and come back too

miridude:

an affective one who cares about the forum by adding new beautiful topics with new ideas
    Allah bless you

And others who share me pleasure here
    دوريميافوسولاسي
    Fatima siddiaq
    hajimi san
    Nana san

Nice to meet you all
    I hope I did not forget anyone coz all of are special to me

ouch ! my back

Promise me to still as great as u used to be
    ...or I will kill coz...
    OUCH my back .. ouch ..