Exclamation OoO Mashing the blocks OoO

hey guys, long time no c

what a dusty days, no new topics

anyways, this is something that came up
    to my mind right now
    e067" class="inlineimg" />

lets bounc

OoO Mashing The Blocks OoO

Around the corners, deep inside me, there was a little chump who’s been underestimated so badly, through the time where I was nothing, days passed, years too, I was a simple fool, everyone expects nothing from me…

OoOoO

Rolled on like a mystery, nothing was so right until I decided to do it like a man, and even those who underestimated me, now been looking up to me, Can’t understand how things rolled up like that, A sudden upheaval turn me stronger, like a spiritual bee who worked out its way through happiness…

OoOoO

Once upon a time, crystallized tears seeped down on my cheeks as a waterfall, through them was the real pain, and around them was the remorse of being dumb… Suddenly, a soft breeze wipe’em out, turn them to a fallen blazes, and when they fall, they fall as a blades, seeping my blood as a remarkable spectacle that’s been mixed with pain & Happiness, so many pain left, and so many power stored, the only thing left is a spiritual charging…

OoOoO

I’m encountered inside a hilarious puzzle, the key is too simple to be figured out, but even if I have brainstormed many times, nothing would happen,
    simply, and remarkably, I started digging the blocks which were blocking me up from everything, they were strong, even if I climb a ladder, I found that I’m climbing a blades, and even if I fall down, no one will catch me, what a sympathy!!!

OoOoO

Block after block I broke, and more blocks too, I saw a faint light toward them, I kept mashing them, and I start doing through the wall, I broke the chain, and flew high, I went far away from
    The wall that encountered me since then

OoOoO

, what a spectacle to farewell your own prison and what a thing to break every single blocks…
    Now it’s 5.05 P.M I’m writing these words to remind myself that I’ve done a great progression by finding myself through the blocks that pensioned me long time ago, I figured out that all blocks where The People around ~

OoOoO

Never let them say you can't do it
    OoOoO
    be yourself, and never believe that
    u can make all people happey
    -yes0" class="inlineimg" />

ur comments plz

Chao
    التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة the Assassin ; 9-8-2009 الساعة 08:54 AM

المفضلات

المفضلات

ضوابط المشاركة