المـشـــاركــات
    الــــدولــــــــة
    العراق
    الــجـــــنــــــس
    ذكر
    الـتـــقـــــيـيــم:

افتراضي رد: «´¨`•..¤* MSOMS Diary_#2 *¤.. •´¨`»

importand point I like to say it here
    since I put my first participation here 2 years ago, the vision of English changed in relation to me totally, It was some thing normal before that and I was weak in it, and now I can't imagine my life without it, it takes me power and confidence and became one of my major hobbies, therefore I like to thank my dear friend Assassin, he's the first one who make me like English and may be he doesn't know that but he who affect to me by his writing and long useful comments, thanks my friend, The second one is my dear sis Azuma, she's really brilliant, I didn't forget ur promotion and ur participations who encourage everyone may be come here, thanks my sister, After that my sis DoRiMe came and she seemed good or very good^ ^ in English from first and then my friend Mohbaboo came and he seemed huge to me, he arrived very high level in English, and that who make me compete and compete and wanna arrive to the high level and be strong in English, it's some thing not impossible isn't it^ ^, that what my blank line ment up there, thanks my sister DoRiMe and my brother Mohbaboo, you're helped me without u know, *Robin*, Lolleta, Mis eima, Black fox, Modia, don't think that you do nothing, your exist here was motivation in relation to me, my relationships with u as a friendship took me the power to stay and like English for u, thanks everyone my friends
    see you
    التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة Schwert ; 30-3-2010 الساعة 11:11 PM

المفضلات

المفضلات

ضوابط المشاركة

• لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •