الــــدولــــــــة
    السعودية
    الــجـــــنــــــس
    ذكر
    الـتـــقـــــيـيــم:
    كاتب الموضوع

افتراضي رد: ক Ⓒomplete ⓣhe Ⓢtory গহ

What a big fenced yard loool

Once upon a time, There was a poor boy named Sami. He was an ordinary 12 years old boy who liked to play football with his friends. His friends were from middle class families which provided them with many games and toys that Sami's parents couldn't. So, playing football was the only thing they had in common with him which they can enjoy together.l One day, while they were playing football, one of his friends Kicked the ball highly , so it fell into a high fenced yard which its gate was closed . Sami climbed the fence and then jumped carefully . He kicked the ball out to his friends and climbed the fence again to go out. Suddenly, when he reached the top, his feet stumbled and fell down. 3 hours later,he Woke up from a short coma to find a big surprise, his leg had broken . His friends came to visit him and brought a gift, a new model on a digital game. But in an Unexpected reaction, he refused the gift because his brothers didn`t have a game and that will make his father sad of his Poverty. Sami had in his mind that he is the elder brother of his two little ones, Nadi and Ahmed, and he should act upon that and never be selfish.l

A week later, after Sami got back to school and started walking again, he passed on his way back home by that fenced yard in which he broke his leg. He was surprised to see that the gate was open, so he peeked from outside curiously. Outside the in-house, there was an old man reading a magazine. That would normal, except that the thing that drew Sami's attention wasn't the man himself, but the thing that was beside him.
    l A huge swimming pool which was very wonderful. He didn`t imagine that one day he will discover that this old fenced yard contains of something amazing like this. And this is what he said loudly: "amazing". The man turned to see who came, and when he saw that the visitor was Sami, he smiled and welcomed him. Sami asked him: who are you? You are not from this city, and there is no house here in this yard but lots of long trees. The man was still smiling when he asked him again: " i`m sorry but what are you doing here, I see other sport halls.
    "Nothing has changed!" said the old man and looked around. Sami got confused and looked around too. "What do you mean grandpa?" wondered Sami and came closer to the old man. With a smile, the old man pointed to the other sport halls which seemed very old and said "I used to play here with my friends; O… really the place is still the same but got older!". He walked towards the swimming pool and said "Because we were very poor, we used to hang out here and there and finally come secretly to this place to swim especially in the night when all were sleeping". "Now it will be yours in this city" said the old man. 0

In fact, he was a business man who had bought that fenced yard from the heirs of the owner to restore his memories and to turn it to a sport place which everyone could play and had fun with a very cheap price. he renewed it and added cafe, cinema, Pizza Store, small restaurant, Video Games Store and book store especially for short stories. He planted different kinds of flowers and trimmed the long trees to be tidy. He asked Sami if he knows some people without jobs or even poor to employ them. Sami got a perfect idea .
    He mentioned his football-fanatic friends who usually played with him, and how their love for sport and football brought them together regardless their class and differences
    . "they can make use of their love to sport to help, as well as earning some decent money, especially for me to help my family', said Sami with a big smile on his face. The old man laughed with nostalgia in his eyes remembering what it means to be young and enthusiastic. He agreed to put the idea for a test, but with one condition. Their families should agree first.l

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة الآنسة سالي ; 1-12-2011 الساعة 11:52 PM سبب آخر: the=they ^ــــ^

المفضلات

المفضلات

ضوابط المشاركة

• لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •