Hi Everybody
Here is a little something I thought of
-smil" class="inlineimg" />I once drew this picture for Miku Hinasaki (she's the main character in fatal frame *the game*) yeah I know AGAIN? well i like it

okay here is what I wrote
I can't think of an intro for it

first the drawing
I hope you like it

Miku Hinasaki is not an ordinary girl. She has a special ability. That ability brought her nothing but sorrow. Yes it's the worst one. Nobody would want to see GHOSTS. but that's not the problem . The problem is that her mother had this ability too and so did her older brother. Because of it her mother commited suicide. Miku changed after that. she was not allowed to talk about her ability to anyone. But wait! she can talk to her oniichan.Yes he's the only one left for her.He's a journalist. But what happened that day? oniichan didn't come home. it's been nine days now.What happened? to him? She decided to go after him. The last place he visited was the Himuro mansion. it's been abandoned for so many years. Miku has no other choice. She has to look for her brother. He's the only one she has. That mansion is full of ghosts. Miku was frightened, but she has her mother's camera, the camera obscura that can take pictures of those who can not be seen. it's a big help. But there was this one ghost. She was diffirent. She's the one who captured oniichan. She won't release him, but she's also a victim. She's a victim of the ritual that was held in that mansion. The strangling ritual. The girl who performs the ritual must have no connections to the world. that was her. but the problem was that she HAD a connection. She loved a man who was just like Miku's brother and that's why the ritual failed and she became an evil spirit who killed everyone who entered the mansion. But this person was diffirent. He's the man she's been waiting for. He came back for her. Nobody can take him away now that he's here. So What would Miku do? how could she save her oniichan? SHE COULDN'T
He was the one who saved her. He stayed with the Ghost in that cursed mansion for eternity. Why did he do such a thing? To save his beloved sister. He told her to get out nd leave the two of them. Se has to survive and he has to stay there

and that's what Miku did
she survived
with a look on her face that says
"oniichan...don't leave me alone"

THE END

so how did I do? I hope you didn't get bored and stopped reading
your comments please

thanks Rikku-senpai
thanks brother Assassin