Oct 2006
    المـشـــاركــات
    الــــدولــــــــة
    السعودية
    الــجـــــنــــــس
    أنثى
    الـتـــقـــــيـيــم:

افتراضي رد: •∫∫ The emptiness of my Heart ∫∫•

What kind of beautiful writing this is! I truly ike it....
    When I first read the title , I thought your heart is Empty from happiness , but now I'm glad It's empty from hatred and sore...
    That's the pleased thing is that you conclude to something satisfying which is throwing away hatred and have the whole place for peace and satisfaction....

It doesn't matter that much to be hurt by someone isn't that important , coz it's easy to forget it
    The most tough truth is that when someone close to you or don't expec him to fail you did so
    anger , revenge and hatred will grow that way , and we musn't let them do....
    Still, It will kill you once again to remember that you didn't take a revenge from who did so...
    All what I believe in is
    burying the Ugly past and let the wind blow around as trea leaves will dance around as nothing has happened , and once upon a time there were so and so ... , tomake that ugly past look like a Fairy tales narrited to small kids ...

So that dusty painful past will go and your presnt and future is yours
    to make them better , happy and peace of mind an heart

I've been reading an interesting read and wonderful language
    Keep going brother
    Allah bless you

الصورة الرمزية M.A.T

تاريخ التسجيل
    Nov 2009
    المـشـــاركــات
    الــــدولــــــــة
    لا يوجد
    الــجـــــنــــــس
    ذكر
    الـتـــقـــــيـيــم:

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Azuma مشاهدة المشاركة
    When I first read the title , I thought your heart is Empty from happiness , but now I'm glad It's empty from hatred and sore...
    That's the pleased thing is that you conclude to something satisfying which is throwing away hatred and have the whole place for peace and satisfaction....

It doesn't matter that much to be hurt by someone isn't that important , coz it's easy to forget it
    The most tough truth is that when someone close to you or don't expec him to fail you did so
    Still, It will kill you once again to remember that you didn't take a revenge from who did so...
    All what I believe in is
    burying the Ugly past and let the wind blow around as trea leaves will dance around as nothing has happened , and once upon a time there were so and so ... , tomake that ugly past look like a Fairy tales narrited to small kids ...

Keep going brother
    Allah bless you

what and interesting comment
    but unfortunately, i disagree with u
    emotions r useless for hunams and once u get rid of all of it ur life will be more shiny
    for me, feel nothing is wh is important and that pain caused from betrayel is unbelievable
    only by throwing away ur emotions can survive such a pain
    BYE

تاريخ التسجيل
    Apr 2008
    المـشـــاركــات
    الــــدولــــــــة
    السعودية
    الــجـــــنــــــس
    ذكر
    الـتـــقـــــيـيــم:
    كاتب الموضوع

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة M.A.T مشاهدة المشاركة
    الكلمات جميلة و معبرة لكن هل هذا شعر أم ماذا؟ لدى ملاحظة صغيرة و لكن لا اعلم ان كانت صحيحة ام لا
    بالنسبة لجملة
    [empty from all hatred built inside me]
    أعتقد ان كلمة built لا تأتى مع المشاعر و الأفضل أن تقول Grown قهى أفضل بالنسبة للمشاعر و المعنى سيكون أوضح و أعمق
    لكن موضوع جميل و هو يصف الكثير من الناس خصوصاً أنا ^ــــــ^
    no it's not a formal poetry and it doesn't follow the rules of poetry
    it's just a description on paper for my feelings
    kinda like (Khawater) as we call it in Arabic
    thanks a lot for being here brother
    all the best
    التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة mohbaboo ; 12-1-2010 الساعة 09:54 AM

تاريخ التسجيل
    Apr 2008
    المـشـــاركــات
    الــــدولــــــــة
    السعودية
    الــجـــــنــــــس
    ذكر
    الـتـــقـــــيـيــم:
    كاتب الموضوع

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Azuma مشاهدة المشاركة

All what I believe in is

Keep going brother
    Allah bless you

Indeed

as hatred was taking all the space and allowing other feelings in
    and I had to confront the one who betrayed me just to make my heart know that it's OK to let go and accept the fact that I'm not gonna be like the one who betrayed

believe me, it might kill me to remember not having revenge
    but, it would kill me even more if I didn't follow my instinct at the first place which was choosing forgiveness and moving on with my life over revenge

thank you dear sister for you sincere words
    of wisdom
    and your beautiful awareness of the concept of a broken heart

Allah bless you, too

peace

الصورة الرمزية the Assassin

تاريخ التسجيل
    Oct 2007
    المـشـــاركــات
    الــــدولــــــــة
    السعودية
    الــجـــــنــــــس
    ذكر
    الـتـــقـــــيـيــم:

yari yari.... brb

Well, well, nice to have some golden fingers down here, frankly, I was watching your creativeness awhile back, and I simply thought why doesn’t he write any topic, and guess what, u've just shaped my thought and simply make it true, I can’t extend my honest gratefulness to you man, thanks allot

ok, let’s get serious, and watch this magnificent masterpiece

Sitting in the darkest corner in my room..h
    Holding my breath..f
    With my face between mu legs..l
    I cry!..l
    I cry tears of blood..l
    Tears that can fill seas and rivers..
    I’ve been there..ll
    It’s not my first time..l
    I sat here long time ago..l
    And few days after..k
    And few days ago..k
    And I may will, few days later..k
    Why?!..l
    Are you asking me why?!l
    Dare you not ask me why..l
    How could you even talk to me now?k
    After everything you’ve done..k
    After all the things you said..k
    After all the deceiving faces and feelings..k
    I hate you..m
    Now I can tell..m
    Finally I can do it..m
    Without a single bit of hesitation..m
    How can I?..m
    Yes I can..m
    Now it’s my turn..m
    To tear your heart down..m
    To have it broken..m
    To see your tears in your eyes..m
    You were everything to me..m
    And now.. you’re nothing..m
    You broke my heart..m
    You shred it to little pieces..m
    You tortured my soul..m
    Now it’s my chance..m
    To do everything you did to me..m
    Back to you..m
    But no!..m
    I’m not like you..
    So go away..m
    So I can rest in piece..m
    And have my life back..m
    Now I can let go..m
    I can move on..m
    My heart belongs to me now..m
    It’s mine again..m
    And it’s empty again..m
    Empty from all the hatred grown inside of me..m
    And now.. it’s full..m
    Full of peace.. and sound soul..m
    The emptiness of my heart.. has gone..m

Remarkable, I like the spectacle that really shows the true meaning of loneliness and fear toward relationship, I think its hard to hurt someone you love, and those emotions are something you cannot resist, your heart simply obey, and nothing cannot stop your emotion from growing

Sometimes, you find that tension is building inside, and you can’t resist, cuz love is the sweetest thing you may ever feel, but as well it’s the worst pain you may ever feel, sometimes we hurt ppl, and then we simply don’t care, however, we are certain that they love us, but we keep on hurting them, and discover later that their wounds are cuzed by us, and the ironic thing, we don’t apologize while we keep on making things right with some ppl that we have an interest with !!!

You know pal, the worst thing you may encounter is, when u give everything to whom you love, u discover later he/she forget that, by blink an eye everything is vanished, then u take a look around and u feel despair, and I mean real despair, u come to ask what I have done then, am I wrong to give all my power, am I that fool who might get stabbed, or I’m too emotional to be manipulated, I really don’t understand ppl, how they simply scratch our souls, and dip deep inside that scratch, no more space they’ll find to keep scratching, and once that soul is dead, they abandon it and simply forget it…?

But to look at the bright side, there are some ppl in our lives who might rebuild us, and heal our wounds by their caring deeds…

I really noticed that, if u find million of back-stabbers, you’ll find 2 million of straight-up ppl

Anyway, what I liked most about your rhyme is that you got up after being wounded, and then smile and forget, then forgive, it’s hard to say sorry, and it’s hard to forgive those who tore u apart, but this is the reality of life, to keep on loving, and get wounded, then remarkably get healed.

Nice words man, you have drawn my attention to your shiny words, they might look simple, but in reality, they have seeped deep inside my heart, I feel that I’m witnessing romantic spectacle that was dramatically affective… keep it up man

-Winner0" class="inlineimg" />

الكلمات جميلة و معبرة لكن هل هذا شعر أم ماذا؟ لدى ملاحظة صغيرة و لكن لا اعلم ان كانت صحيحة ام لا
    بالنسبة لجملة
    [empty from all hatred built inside me]
    أعتقد ان كلمة built لا تأتى مع المشاعر و الأفضل أن تقول Grown قهى أفضل بالنسبة للمشاعر و المعنى سيكون أوضح و أعمق

لكن موضوع جميل و هو يصف الكثير من الناس خصوصاً أنا ^ــــــ^

First off, one of the rules that we are abiding is that (ARABIC IS NOT ALLOWED)d

And btw, his word is right, and I don’t see it is wrong since he was writing some lovely wordswhich everyone can manipulate with his own words to result a remarkable masterpiece

</SPAN>It’s important, say that someone you love hurt u, u’ll forget I assure you that but its not as easy as you think !! words can tore u apart, and if it is that easy, I bit everyone will live their lives with no issue at all …

[what and interesting comment[/QUOTE
    emotions r useless for hunams and once u get rid of all of it ur life will be more shiny
    for me, feel nothing is wh is important and that pain caused from betrayel is unbelievable
    BYE[/QUOTE]

Well, from my prospective, I disagree, cuz I think emotions are too essential to live by, otherwise u might be ( with all due respect ) equivalent to animals, oh sorry animals also have emotions, just let me rephrase that ( u’ll be nothing ).. cuz u must have emotions in your life, and if you can touch other’s emotions, you may simply own them, how come feeling nothing is important to live a happy life, imagine that someone close has died, is it rubbish to cry over him, or let’s say you say some lovely words to your friends in order to power up your relationships with them, is wrong to say that as well >___>”f

btw, you’ll survive the pain by acting wisely, not by freeing ur heart of emotion, u can control the matter, and u can solve it later on, but having no emotions cmoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooon !!!d

opps, sorry for the long comment pal
    التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة the Assassin ; 11-1-2010 الساعة 02:25 PM

الصورة الرمزية qoot_syria

تاريخ التسجيل
    May 2009
    المـشـــاركــات
    الــــدولــــــــة
    سوريا
    الــجـــــنــــــس
    أنثى
    الـتـــقـــــيـيــم:

Thank you for your wonderful thoughts on my brother liked it a lot.!

Words were consistent with each other and had a wonderful idea.!

But that did not understand at the end of each phrase into a foreign character

, whether it is part of the text or what?

تاريخ التسجيل
    Apr 2008
    المـشـــاركــات
    الــــدولــــــــة
    السعودية
    الــجـــــنــــــس
    ذكر
    الـتـــقـــــيـيــم:
    كاتب الموضوع

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة qoot_syria مشاهدة المشاركة
    Thank you for your wonderful thoughts on my brother liked it a lot.!

Words were consistent with each other and had a wonderful idea.!

But that did not understand at the end of each phrase into a foreign character

, whether it is part of the text or what?
    you're welcome sister
    I'm really glad that you liked it

oh not it's not
    I wrote them in whight for the appearance of the topic
    'cause whenever I use commas or fullstops, they appear at the beginning of the sentence

thank you
    it's an honor that my writing approached you
    peace
    التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة mohbaboo ; 12-1-2010 الساعة 03:57 PM

تاريخ التسجيل
    Apr 2008
    المـشـــاركــات
    الــــدولــــــــة
    السعودية
    الــجـــــنــــــس
    ذكر
    الـتـــقـــــيـيــم:
    كاتب الموضوع

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة the Assassin مشاهدة المشاركة

yari yari.... brb

Well, well, nice to have some golden fingers down here, frankly, I was watching your creativeness awhile back, and I simply thought why doesn’t he write any topic, and guess what, u've just shaped my thought and simply make it true, I can’t extend my honest gratefulness to you man, thanks allot

ok, let’s get serious, and watch this magnificent masterpiece

Remarkable, I like the spectacle that really shows the true meaning of loneliness and fear toward relationship, I think its hard to hurt someone you love, and those emotions are something you cannot resist, your heart simply obey, and nothing cannot stop your emotion from growing

Sometimes, you find that tension is building inside, and you can’t resist, cuz love is the sweetest thing you may ever feel, but as well it’s the worst pain you may ever feel, sometimes we hurt ppl, and then we simply don’t care, however, we are certain that they love us, but we keep on hurting them, and discover later that their wounds are cuzed by us, and the ironic thing, we don’t apologize while we keep on making things right with some ppl that we have an interest with !!!

You know pal, the worst thing you may encounter is, when u give everything to whom you love, u discover later he/she forget that, by blink an eye everything is vanished, then u take a look around and u feel despair, and I mean real despair, u come to ask what I have done then, am I wrong to give all my power, am I that fool who might get stabbed, or I’m too emotional to be manipulated, I really don’t understand ppl, how they simply scratch our souls, and dip deep inside that scratch, no more space they’ll find to keep scratching, and once that soul is dead, they abandon it and simply forget it…?

But to look at the bright side, there are some ppl in our lives who might rebuild us, and heal our wounds by their caring deeds…

I really noticed that, if u find million of back-stabbers, you’ll find 2 million of straight-up ppl

Anyway, what I liked most about your rhyme is that you got up after being wounded, and then smile and forget, then forgive, it’s hard to say sorry, and it’s hard to forgive those who tore u apart, but this is the reality of life, to keep on loving, and get wounded, then remarkably get healed.

Nice words man, you have drawn my attention to your shiny words, they might look simple, but in reality, they have seeped deep inside my heart, I feel that I’m witnessing romantic spectacle that was dramatically affective… keep it up man

-Winner0" class="inlineimg" />

First off, one of the rules that we are abiding is that (ARABIC IS NOT ALLOWED)d

And btw, his word is right, and I don’t see it is wrong since he was writing some lovely wordswhich everyone can manipulate with his own words to result a remarkable masterpiece

</SPAN>It’s important, say that someone you love hurt u, u’ll forget I assure you that but its not as easy as you think !! words can tore u apart, and if it is that easy, I bit everyone will live their lives with no issue at all …

[what and interesting comment[/QUOTE
    BYE

Well, from my prospective, I disagree, cuz I think emotions are too essential to live by, otherwise u might be ( with all due respect ) equivalent to animals, oh sorry animals also have emotions, just let me rephrase that ( u’ll be nothing ).. cuz u must have emotions in your life, and if you can touch other’s emotions, you may simply own them, how come feeling nothing is important to live a happy life, imagine that someone close has died, is it rubbish to cry over him, or let’s say you say some lovely words to your friends in order to power up your relationships with them, is wrong to say that as well >___>”f

btw, you’ll survive the pain by acting wisely, not by freeing ur heart of emotion, u can control the matter, and u can solve it later on, but having no emotions cmoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooon !!!d

opps, sorry for the long comment pal
    [/QUOTE]
    welcome brother
    Actually I came back 'cause I was afraid you might assassinate me with a hidden blade or something from over a roof in Venice lol

and I've been busy around the forums and I didn't really have anything good enough to share
    until I wrote this one

and surprisingly, I wrote in about ten minutes! believe it or not
    just like that. I held the pen in my hand and opened my notebook and boooom
    it's written hhh

-----------------

I really liked what you wrote in your comments above
    about what I wrote
    it seems that you've been there in my place

thank you for the interesting analysis
    and all the encouragement

until we meet again
    peace be upon you all

الصورة الرمزية lolleta

تاريخ التسجيل
    Apr 2009
    المـشـــاركــات
    الــــدولــــــــة
    مصر
    الــجـــــنــــــس
    أنثى
    الـتـــقـــــيـيــم:

hey brother
    what's up !! o

super amazing writing here
    something i didn't see before

so
    excellent
    >>>>>>>
    if that was an experiance ... so u had done great thing
    that u forgive whome harm u
    although u have the ability to revenge
    as in Arabic
    ( العفو عند المقدرة )
    and just real Muslim can do it
    >>>>>>>>>>
    .... and from the Literary side
    u were successful in expressing ur feeling
    by good words
    and good way

>>>>>
    keep it up dude
    and let's see yours again

Allah bless & protect u

الصورة الرمزية Do Ri Me

تاريخ التسجيل
    Nov 2006
    المـشـــاركــات
    الــجـــــنــــــس
    أنثى
    الـتـــقـــــيـيــم:

hi brother... mohbaboo

peace be upon you

oh ... now I finished reading your touching words

indeed ... remarkable topic

way to go
    ^__________^

the emptiness of your heart
    it's a stunning head of the topic

after reading I realize what do you mean by empty heart

I hope all of us have that empty heart

about your writing ... as Assassin said you have
    golden fingers

so ... from now you can't hide anymore

got it
    ???

may Allah bless you

تاريخ التسجيل
    Apr 2008
    المـشـــاركــات
    الــــدولــــــــة
    السعودية
    الــجـــــنــــــس
    ذكر
    الـتـــقـــــيـيــم:
    كاتب الموضوع

lolleta رد: •∫∫ The emptiness of my Heart ∫∫•
    hey brother
    what's up !! o

super amazing writing here
    something i didn't see before

so
    excellent
    >>>>>>>
    if that was an experiance ... so u had done great thing
    that u forgive whome harm u
    although u have the ability to revenge
    as in Arabic
    ( العفو عند المقدرة )
    and just real Muslim can do it
    >>>>>>>>>>
    .... and from the Literary side
    u were successful in expressing ur feeling
    by good words
    and good way

>>>>>
    keep it up dude
    and let's see yours again

Allah bless & protect u
    hey
    I'm doin fine and happy to have you all here

wooow
    I'm really flattered and blushing

mmmm
    not exactly, but maybe a little bit from an experience which will be the forgiveness and moving on part

and some of my imagination j

thank for your sincere comments
    I'm really glad for writing this sharing it with you guys

peace

Do Ri Me رد: •∫∫ The emptiness of my Heart ∫∫•
    hi brother... mohbaboo

peace be upon you

oh ... now I finished reading your touching words

indeed ... remarkable topic

way to go
    ^__________^

the emptiness of your heart
    it's a stunning head of the topic

after reading I realize what do you mean by empty heart

I hope all of us have that empty heart

about your writing ... as Assassin said you have
    golden fingers

so ... from now you can't hide anymore

got it
    ???

may Allah bless you

Hi sister
    peace be upon you

thank you very much for the complement

ooh yeah I hope that, too from my heart
    it's an ability that rarely exists nowadays

I can't agree about the golden finger part, but I promise I'll try to be move active in the English forum from now on insha' Allah

may Allah bless you, too dear sister

peace

الصورة الرمزية Schwert

تاريخ التسجيل
    Nov 2008
    المـشـــاركــات
    الــــدولــــــــة
    العراق
    الــجـــــنــــــس
    ذكر
    الـتـــقـــــيـيــم:

Good morning\Good afternoon\Goodevening ^ ^1
    How r u bro, I happy 2 participate here, it's really admirable topic and beautiful expression and it's marvelous write all that in 10min, I'll be happy to see more from your creativity here my friend and.. go ahead^ ^1
    P.B.U.Y

تاريخ التسجيل
    Apr 2008
    المـشـــاركــات
    الــــدولــــــــة
    السعودية
    الــجـــــنــــــس
    ذكر
    الـتـــقـــــيـيــم:
    كاتب الموضوع

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Saber مشاهدة المشاركة
    Good morning\Good afternoon\Goodevening ^ ^1
    How r u bro, I happy 2 participate here, it's really admirable topic and beautiful expression and it's marvelous write all that in 10min, I'll be happy to see more from your creativity here my friend and.. go ahead^ ^1
    P.B.U.Y
    welcome brother Saber

I'm really fine and happy for all the nice comments of yours

hhhh I really did
    and as I said, surprisingly

I hope I can write something soon, I know that I'll try
    thank you very much for being here

peace

الصورة الرمزية *بريق الأمل*

تاريخ التسجيل
    Oct 2008
    المـشـــاركــات
    الــــدولــــــــة
    السعودية
    الــجـــــنــــــس
    أنثى
    الـتـــقـــــيـيــم:

thank you my very dear friend
    you are a true writer and a hero

good bless your heart and soul

my love

تاريخ التسجيل
    Apr 2008
    المـشـــاركــات
    الــــدولــــــــة
    السعودية
    الــجـــــنــــــس
    ذكر
    الـتـــقـــــيـيــم:
    كاتب الموضوع

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة *بريق الأمل* مشاهدة المشاركة
    thank you my very dear friend
    you are a true writer and a hero

good bless your heart and soul

my love
    woooow
    you're welcome friend
    really glad you made it here

and bless you, too

peace

الصورة الرمزية hakoro zai

تاريخ التسجيل
    Apr 2009
    المـشـــاركــات
    الــــدولــــــــة
    السعودية
    الــجـــــنــــــس
    أنثى
    الـتـــقـــــيـيــم:

Wonderful words and thank you.....

تاريخ التسجيل
    Apr 2008
    المـشـــاركــات
    الــــدولــــــــة
    السعودية
    الــجـــــنــــــس
    ذكر
    الـتـــقـــــيـيــم:
    كاتب الموضوع

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة hakoro zai مشاهدة المشاركة
    Wonderful words and thank you.....
    Thank you dear sister
    I appreciate it

peace

الصورة الرمزية WintryLily

تاريخ التسجيل
    Sep 2009
    المـشـــاركــات
    الــــدولــــــــة
    تونس
    الــجـــــنــــــس
    أنثى
    الـتـــقـــــيـيــم:

seriously, these words made me feel some pain in my heart! i really like it it is filled with pain and hatred just like my inner life. thank you ^^*

تاريخ التسجيل
    Apr 2008
    المـشـــاركــات
    الــــدولــــــــة
    السعودية
    الــجـــــنــــــس
    ذكر
    الـتـــقـــــيـيــم:
    كاتب الموضوع

seriously, these words made me feel some pain in my heart! i really like it it is filled with pain and hatred just like my inner life. thank you ^^*
    yeah
    but the point is that this heart
    has lost all the hatred in it and became new
    full of hope for what's coming

thank you ^_^l

صفحة 1 من 2 12 الأخيرةالأخيرة

المفضلات

المفضلات

ضوابط المشاركة

• لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات