Solid Snake: War has changed. It's no longer about nations, ideologies, or ethnicity. It's an
endless series of proxy battles fought by mercenaries and machines. War - and its consumption of life - has become a well-oiled machine. War has changed. ID-tagged soldiers carry ID-tagged weapons, use ID-tagged gear. Nanomachines inside their bodies enhance and regulate their abilities. Genetic control. Information control. Emotion control. Battlefield control. Everything is monitored and kept under control. War has changed. The age of deterrence has become the age of control... All in the name of averting catastrophe from weapons of mass destruction. And he who controls the battlefield... controls history. War has changed. When the battlefield is under total control... War becomes routine.

Solid Snake: I'm no hero. Never was. I'm just an old killer... hired to do some wet work.
Raiden: It was never going to work out for me. It even rained the day I was born.
Solid Snake: You've got it all wrong. You were the lightning in that rain. You can still shine through the darkness.

Solid Snake: Now you're a mere mortal, just like us.
Vamp: But can you kill this mere mortal?

Johnny Sasaki: Drop your weapon!
[Snake holds up his hands and turns around]
Solid Snake: You haven't even taken the safety off, rookie.
Johnny Sasaki: Careful, I'm no rookie! I'm a ten year vet.
[looks closer to check. Snake uses CQC to snatch his rifle and throw him to the floor]
Solid Snake: How the hell did you ever survive ten years?

Big Boss: It all began with a bunch of old fools. Now they've all passed away, their era of folly is over.
Big Boss: [to Snake] If you had been in my place back then, maybe you wouldn't have made the same mistakes I did. Ever since the day I killed The Boss with my own hands, I... was already dead.

Big Boss: Boss... you were right. It's not about changing the world. It's about doing our best to leave the world... the way it is. It's about respecting the will of others, and believing in your own.
Big Boss: [last words] This is good... isn't it?

Drebin: War transforms us, Snake. Into beasts.

Raiden: Rose. I'm done running.
Vamp: You, too... Immortal?
Raiden: No. I just don't fear death

**** if i continue i'll make MSOMS server get broken .. MGS own every game

Simply .... Best game EVER