can't forget how he ended Hamlet , it feels like he regreted making up such number of characters so he wanted to get rid of them at once

indeed ...huh XD ... as most of his black period ... such as King Lear when we studied it in school we were shocked cuz 7 of characters dead in the end
^^"
and it was a Q to call their names huhuhuh

thank you it's very beautiful novels
welcome brother here
and thanx alot

^^

Peace be upon you sister
How r u, I'm happy to see this topic, I can download these novels from this topic without waste my time for find them in websites, thanks abundle DoRiMe you're too kind^ ^, this first one is saved in my PC, the secound one seems good I'll get it later, the third one..well, I think I know it, the forth one I cross it"I didn't like its pic", the fifth one.I think I'll back to it in the last, the pic of sixth one isn't appeared, the last one seems good and it'll be the second one for reading, this topic is nice and it's surely useful, keep going and.. by for now

hi brother
I am glad that they are benefit for you
^^
about the 4th one ^^""" this one of my course ... what to do if a pig is the hero , but this story is one of the most satirical novel in literature ... so realistic
when you got time read them
and to make the info in ur head just watch the movie of every novel to stick it forever

there are still more
^^
see ya