*Azuma*
    *Lolleta*
    *Do Ri Mi*
    To know each character power read first 4 chapters

as you know i will not put my character in the story ^__^

the other characters will be revealed during the story

Chapter 1

"The Archer Is Back"

Azuma,Eima and Lolleta went to the graveyards .

Eima said “ok go and kill them as usual “ and she pointed her finger toward Azuma.

Azuma said angrily “first I didn’t take orders from others and second I will need help as we have to go deep and there will be many vampires “x

Lolleta interrupted them to stop the argument “ok I will help you and let Eima watch if there is enemy we couldn’t see”

Azuma agreed “ok lets go “x

Meanwhile , Do Ri Me prepared for a plan .she held her arch and put a dark ball in the arch and shot it to the sky ,then she picked another white ball and shot herself ,she fell immediately to the ground.

……………………………….

Lolleta fought with her gun and killed many vampires also Azuma cut their heads off while Eima was reading a book .

Azuma looked to the sky and shouted “look”x..

………………………………………………

Do Ri Me woke and said to herself “I hate using the white ball but I know it is a great technique”x

“Hi my fake one “

There is someone who typically look like Do Ri Me

“hi sir”

Do Ri Me smiled “haha I like the respect I get ,,ok go and defeat them with your crew of flying monsters “x

…………………………………………….

Lolleta and Eima looked to the sky and saw groups of flying monsters came toward them ..

Azuma said “I did not think I will have a problem like that “x

Eima said innocently “what are we going to do “x

Lolleta said “I couldn’t fight them alone with my gun “x

Azuma said “could you make me fly so I could fight them please “and smiled to Eima ..

Eima with a bother look said “oh ,,ok be ready “x

Eima moved her hands and made Azuma fly ,Azuma jumped on the back of one of these monsters and began to kill others and after she killed them all as she put the sword in the heart of the monster she rode.

Lolleta angrily said “oh this is not fair I did not kill as much as you “x

Azuma smiled “another chance “x

Lolleta said “I become tired and there are many of them “x

Eima said to Azuma “so why did not you do as your grandfather told you “x

Azuma looked at her with a surprise and said”no not now “x

Eima said “ok I will do it”x

Eima stood and she move big rocks in the air and attack both the vampires and the flying monsters and destroyed them all ..

Azuma and Lolleta looked at Eima like they want to kill her ..

Eima wondered “what ?why are you looking at me like this”x

Lolleta explode “if you have these powers why didn’t you help us from first”x

Eima said”oh sorry but I had to finish the book “x

Azuma tried to hit Eima but Lolleta stopped her

Lolleta looked around and saw someone she knew.

“look this girl work for the dark king I fought with her before “

Azuma said “ok lets kill her I will sneak behind her and try to protect me “x

………………………….

Azuma approached to her but she did not move .she said to her “surrender or I will kill you “x

“Fake Do Ri Me” said “you are really stupid like your friend ..i wont die easily “

She quickly hit Azuma with her arch and the sword fell.

“F.Do Ri ME” Pointed the arch and was ready to kill Azuma when Lolleta shouted “too Late miss archer “and she shot a bullet toward her .

Suddenly “F.Do Ri Me”vanished and the bullet went toward Azuma ,,and Azuma couldn’t move .Eima Quickly raised her hands and stopped the bullet in the air before it killed Azuma ..

Lolleta took a deep breath “oh thank god it was close”x

The real Do Ri Me was watching the fight “damn it was close “x

Eima looked at the enemy and smiled “she is not real she is fake “x

Eima said “Elimination Box “x

A small box suddenly appeared between her hands .she opened it and said “Eliminate the fake “x

Lolleta said "Nice you can do spells and magic"x

Azuma and Lolleta saw “F.Do Ri Me” disappeared inside the box ..

……………………………………

Real “Do Ri Me smiled”interesting girl what a power,,but the end is close “x

………………………..

The Three girls walked for a hole till they reach a big hole

Azuma said “I think this is the death hole”x

But there was a metal door on the entrance ..

Azuma with a scary look to Eima “we need to open this door “x

Eima was afraid of Azuma so she obeyed her and destroyed the door..

The three jumped inside the hole and Lolleta pointed her torch to see the tunnel”ok lets go x“said Lolleta

They walked for along time ,,and suddenly the tunnel lightened and they saw three shadows of three men came .

The first shadow said

“seems that we have guests but it is sure that they are strong to reach all this distance”

The second shadow said “but they did a great mistake “x

The third shadow continued”and they will pay for that mistake “x

Azuma ,Eima and Lolleta looked to each other while the three men were close to face them .

Eima said “seems that will be the great battle “x

Lolleta said “sure and I will told my sons about it when I became old “x

Azuma said”ok so lets make it memorable”x

………………………………

Chapter 2

"Ignis"

The young man who lived on one of Tottenham streets in England wasn’t lucky and he knew that his life would be harsh ,as his wife left him and took the his kids a way.He was very lonely that he drove his car far away till he found himself away from the city ,so he stopped the car and looked around ,there isn’t any one only silence ,he found himself tired and want to sleep on the grass beneath his feet and forgot everything happened to him.

He slept for a while ,when he felt a pain in his back ,he woke immediately and found four men around him.

The first one said, ”give us your money”..The Young was still angry from all miserable events he passed through ,he said “go away from here bastards”x
    The second one pick a knife and said angrily “what did you say ?”x

The young man shouted angrily “I said go away from here bastards or I swear I will kill you “x

The third one laughed “oh I am afraid of you “and he kicked him in the stomach
    The young man said ,”I warned you ,bastards” his eyes turned into red..

The fourth one said “hey guys look to his eyes ,he is not human lets run away” .The four men ran but it is too late ,the young man stood and opened his hand .In one second the four men was burning to death with loud screams.

When the fire is finally stopped .four black bodies were on the ground .The young man looked to what he did and he couldn’t believe it.

x“Amazing” .The young man heard that word and looked to see the source ,he found a young man who sat in darkness and he couldn’t see him clearly .

The young man asked ”who are you?”x

The mysterious man said “oh I forgot to introduce myself ,but what about introducing yourself first”x

The young man said “not your business”x

The mysterious man smiled “as you wish but, your name is Saber ,Right?”x

The young man said “how could you know my name”x

The mysterious man said “what about having a little conversation then you decide
    whatever you want , any way my name is Black Fox"x

.................................................. .................................................. ..........................................

Chapter 3

"Fulgur"

He was just a young boy when all things starts..he used to play with his friends .There was a game called ”dare” .One of his friends said ”who dare to hold this unsheathed wire in his hand” .The young boy asked “what is the reward ?”x..

His friend said “he will be the leader to our group, everything he said will be obeyed ,we will play the game he will decide “..all other friends did not say anything .The young boy asked “is there electricity in that wire” .His friend smile “no of course” .The young boy said “ok I will do it “.All his friends encourage him . he stood and held the wire once he held it he felt a shiver in all his body and his body was in shock .He enjoys that feeling and when he looked to his friend ,he found them screaming ,he felt that he want to sleep after this joy his eyes closed slowly and he lost his consciousness .

When he woke he found himself in the hospital and his father and a doctor around him. His father cried “thank god you are still alive “.The doctor said “you are very lucky you received an electric shock of 25.000 volt and I still did not know how you survive” .His father smiled ”prepare yourself son for the celebration of your survive tonight”.x

The young boy returned home and he found his uncle and all his family congratulate him on his survive .That was a good night to him except at last .He knew that his grandfather was a rich man and for just a month he died leaving his two sons a great legacy .But his grandfather left most of his money to his elder son who was the father of the young boy .So he did not surprise when he found his uncle arguing with his father and mother about his right in his father’s money equally .The young boy only kept watching them from his room till the argument ended. But suddenly his uncle held a gun and pointed it to his parents “give me my right in my father s money or I will shoot you” .The young boys father said “I can’t change my father will “.His uncle said “ok I will take it by my way” and he shot the young boys parents .The young boy couldn’t believe his eyes .Suddenly his uncle saw him .The boy ran as fast as he can ,and he managed to escape .

The second day ,he went to police station to report the murder .But no one believe him and his uncle denied and accused his nephew of being crazy .His uncle took control of his nephew money till the young boy grew up.

In the evening the young boy decided to take revenge on his own as the justice couldn’t .he held a knife and go to his uncle home .when he reached he found the door opened ,he entered quickly but it seems that the house was empty .suddenly he found the door behind him slammed .He looked behind and found his uncle and his men smiled .His uncle said ”drop the knife kid “.the young boy screamed “ I will kill you as you kill my parents” . his uncle said “you are just stupid as your parents ,do you think really you could kill me by that toy in your hand “.the young boy ran toward his uncle to stab him ,but one of his men punched him in the face and took the knife .His uncle laughed “finally I will kill you and all the money will be mine ,guys kill this little bastard” ,the young boy raised his hand to protect himself and closed his eyes ,he heard them screaming when he opened his eyes he found his uncle and his men shaking and a line of electricity came out of his hand .He finally closed his hand and all are dead..

Now the young boy became a young man and he remembered all what happened to him in the past when he saw that he destroy all tanks and planes of the humans .He remembered that the dark lord said to him once “Humanity know now that there is another word means death” ,and he remembered that word is “BlackFox”x

Chapter 4

"Three vs Three"

Year:1943
    Place: Stalingrad in Russia
    It was the second world war and the world lived through fear . The Russian struggled to stop the marching of German. The whole world knew that if Stalingrad fell in the fist of German ,Russia would be defeated and Hitler would control the world .but German didn’t knew the secret weapon the Russian had. and it was the only weapon to end this war, but they weren't sure of its success. The Russian scientists that made test on him they knew that he was the only one in the world that his power exceeded the human limit. He drove many of them to madness while they were testing him .they knew that he could control your mind, he could make your brain to hallucinate and saw terrible thing that ended into losing your mind. He has another ability called Psychokinesis: it means the ability to move objects from distant, and it was only for small objects but he could move large objects like tanks and planes. The German couldn’t believe themselves when they found their army destroyed so easily and their march stopped at the gates of this city. After the German lose the war, the world thought that Russian won because of their bravery but they didn’t knew that it was because of Russian secret weapon ,it was only found in the reports of ”KGP” The National Security Agency For Russian, and they called him “The Assassin
    ” .

The Assassin could control his age but he couldn’t be immortal so many years passed and he was still young till he met with the dark lord and found the dark lord goals like exactly his goals and it was to control the world

Now the Assassin stood with Black Fox and Saber facing three girls with determination in their eyes to fight till death, a girl with a sword , and another with a gun and the last without weapons only confidence.

The Assassin smiled and said to his fellows “let the game begins”x
    He looked toward Azuma, once his eyes met with her eyes ,she fell unconscious to the ground.x

Eima shouted “damn, he is a mind controller ,Lolleta close all openings to your mind, he is now
    controlling Azuma and he could kill her “x

Lolleta said “I already dead but what are we going to do “x

Eima answered ”I will depend on you ,try to protect us and I will try to save Azuma, try to kill the one who controlled Azuma ,he is now inside Azuma mind so he is vulnerable and so we will be me and Azuma “x

Lolleta laughed “so you want me to protect both of you from the other two guys and to kill the mind controller if I could “x

Eima smiled “yes ,please ,now I will enter Azuma mind ,be careful”x

Lolleta said “hehehe why I accepted this mission in the first place ,it was easier to me when I was in the future”x

Black Fox said to Lolleta “now do you want to die in a hard way or easy one.”x

Lolleta laughed “oh please why you all like each other ,each bad person say the same words,next time try to change “x

Saber opened his hands ”there is no next time”. a ball of fire was shot toward Lolleta
    Lolleta smiled ,”now it became more intersting “x
    التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة *Robin* ; 28-7-2010 الساعة 08:19 PM

الصورة الرمزية omeratta

تاريخ التسجيل
    Feb 2008
    المـشـــاركــات
    الــــدولــــــــة
    مصر
    الــجـــــنــــــس
    ذكر
    الـتـــقـــــيـيــم:

افتراضي رد: War Of Darkness

good topic thanx ....

God bless

الصورة الرمزية I LOVE JORDAN

تاريخ التسجيل
    Jan 2009
    المـشـــاركــات
    الــــدولــــــــة
    الاردن
    الــجـــــنــــــس
    أنثى
    الـتـــقـــــيـيــم:

Will be back after reading the previous chapters ^^
    Insha'Allah ...0

الصورة الرمزية Schwert

تاريخ التسجيل
    Nov 2008
    المـشـــاركــات
    الــــدولــــــــة
    العراق
    الــجـــــنــــــس
    ذكر
    الـتـــقـــــيـيــم:

Backed^ ^1
    Hello my dear friend *Robin* I'm happy to see again rise to EF again strongly with your brilliant hobby"Writing", you really amaze me with the chapter 2 quickly like this, I'll read it after this comment in sha Allah, and you know what..I'll collect ur stories as a booklet and keep it as memento remember me of brilliant members in msoms and specially who inside English Forum but you need or have to get another members in next stories or chapters for become mentioned too^__^, I appreciet your wonderful effort my mate and I hearten you in this way and frankly I sometimes think about writing and wanne erite but I didn't used to that and it's not my way, congratulation for ur holyday and have a nice vaction^ ^, so long

Oh, I think I've got in already^ ^, thanq man, I really zealous to know the next part
    Robin replace bastard with another one pls
    التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة Schwert ; 12-7-2010 الساعة 08:03 AM

الصورة الرمزية lolleta

تاريخ التسجيل
    Apr 2009
    المـشـــاركــات
    الــــدولــــــــة
    مصر
    الــجـــــنــــــس
    أنثى
    الـتـــقـــــيـيــم:

yattttttta

finally u here robin
    i was asking my self ... when will u continue this story
    and today .. u surprised me
    >>>
    oooh .. studying had taken u for along time
    but .. thanks God ... u still strong
    hehehe

>>
    about this chapter

it's amazing

but ... how could we put our hands togother ... me , azuma and eima

should i reread the previous chapters
    ???
    maybe

>>>
    waiting for next

الصورة الرمزية *Robin*

تاريخ التسجيل
    Nov 2009
    المـشـــاركــات
    الــــدولــــــــة
    اريتريا
    الــجـــــنــــــس
    ذكر
    الـتـــقـــــيـيــم:
    كاتب الموضوع

Omerrata

thanks for passing ..and ALLAH bless you to

I Love Jordan
    wait for you ^_^
    Saber

wait for you bro ^__^

Lolleta

nice to see you again and congratulation on holiday

i was really sorry fro not continuing the story last year..and you are right it was a difficult year

but thanks to Allah it passed

about your Q ,,you will find the answer in previous chapters i think in chapter 6 in part one of the story

thanks again for your comment here

for all of you chapter 2 is done and anew character appear

^__^

الصورة الرمزية black fox

تاريخ التسجيل
    Feb 2007
    المـشـــاركــات
    الــــدولــــــــة
    السعودية
    الــجـــــنــــــس
    ذكر
    الـتـــقـــــيـيــم:

....Oi Oi

....Finally

^ ^....My summer starts now

^ ^....What a character that saber

....Waiting for the next one.....and it better be long

^ ^....Okeyshin

الصورة الرمزية mis eima

تاريخ التسجيل
    Apr 2008
    المـشـــاركــات
    الــــدولــــــــة
    السعودية
    الــجـــــنــــــس
    أنثى
    الـتـــقـــــيـيــم:

peace be upon you
    Hi ... Robin
    how are you ..i didn't see you frome long time
    how is your nightmare ... exm h
    i did't read the story yet but i know it is exciting
    keep going ....
    i will come back after finishing the story
    May Allaah bless you in your life
    see you soon

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة mis eima ; 15-7-2010 الساعة 03:33 PM

الصورة الرمزية Coby Ninja

تاريخ التسجيل
    Jan 2009
    المـشـــاركــات
    الــجـــــنــــــس
    ذكر
    الـتـــقـــــيـيــم:

وعليكم السلام ورحمة الله وبركاته

That was me back in the old life

After reading the first story

الصورة الرمزية *Robin*

تاريخ التسجيل
    Nov 2009
    المـشـــاركــات
    الــــدولــــــــة
    اريتريا
    الــجـــــنــــــس
    ذكر
    الـتـــقـــــيـيــم:
    كاتب الموضوع

I am sorry for late

black fox , Eima ,copy ninja

i will put the chapters tomorrow dont worry i have some small porblems but it is ok now

الصورة الرمزية *Robin*

تاريخ التسجيل
    Nov 2009
    المـشـــاركــات
    الــــدولــــــــة
    اريتريا
    الــجـــــنــــــس
    ذكر
    الـتـــقـــــيـيــم:
    كاتب الموضوع

The third chapter is added with a new character

and welcome back Eima to the forum

welcome again Copy Ninja "kakashi"xd

i hope you will like it

الصورة الرمزية أسمـــاء

تاريخ التسجيل
    Oct 2006
    المـشـــاركــات
    الــــدولــــــــة
    السعودية
    الــجـــــنــــــس
    أنثى
    الـتـــقـــــيـيــم:

Yo Robin , It's nice to have your tales back again in our forum
    well, I'm now convinced that you'r the best in narrating ^^
    so I was right when I was afraid of you in the HSC
    I passed through the 1st chapter and I will move on
    It was nice as usual
    thanx

الصورة الرمزية lolleta

تاريخ التسجيل
    Apr 2009
    المـشـــاركــات
    الــــدولــــــــة
    مصر
    الــجـــــنــــــس
    أنثى
    الـتـــقـــــيـيــم:

u know Robin ... what's make ur story speciall

that u have each character as its real one

while i was reading the last chapter and before i reach to the end
    i said .. he must be Black Fox
    then when i read it .. i shouted ... " OOO Robin u r amazing " o

u was really successful in choosing the name of characters

blessed is ur brain ... blessed is ur pen

thanks alot

الصورة الرمزية *Robin*

تاريخ التسجيل
    Nov 2009
    المـشـــاركــات
    الــــدولــــــــة
    اريتريا
    الــجـــــنــــــس
    ذكر
    الـتـــقـــــيـيــم:
    كاتب الموضوع

Saber

i am really sorry i didnt see that you put your comment ^_^

and what i can say after this beautiful words from you ..and your words really encourage me..and of course you are an importnat character in my story from the begining
    oh about the word could i ask why you want me to change it..you can send a message for me ..thanks again Saber and keep in touch

Azuma

Hey Azuma thanks so much ..really i am not seeing myself good in narrating ^_^xd

about hsc i really afraid of you and i am sure you did better more and more than me in poems,you are an amazing writer in expression Topics ^_^

and thanks to you for your visit

Lolleta

Where is your red color

hehe tell me about this Black Fox want to kill me because of this character..i killed all his family ^_^

Lolleta thanks you are the amazing

ALLAH blessed you too

MIS EIMA

pEACE BE UP ON YOU

how are you ..i didn't see you frome long time
    how is your nightmare ... exm h
    HAHA I DIDNT SEE YOU FROM LONG TIME ..i thought you leave the forum and i will be angry if you did

haha about the nightmares we woke finally but ofcourse i will return next year

and dont be late again

the fourth chapter is added

it is about the third character and apart from the fight

الصورة الرمزية lolleta

تاريخ التسجيل
    Apr 2009
    المـشـــاركــات
    الــــدولــــــــة
    مصر
    الــجـــــنــــــس
    أنثى
    الـتـــقـــــيـيــم:

hellooooo again

the Assassin
    that wht i was waiting for
    and wht i'm afraid of , too

*_*

>>>>
    Black Fox said to Lolleta “now do you want to die in a hard way or easy one.”x

U kidding man
    we r in the war ... so u have to choose the right option in a second
    but i prefer hard one ... to be appropriate with my place

Saber opened his hands ”there is no next time”. a ball of fire was shot toward Lolleta

u r dead Saber

Lolleta smiled ,”now it became more intersting “x

sure it's

ooo loletta .. let's see ur creativity
    *_^

>>>>>>>

thanks Robin ... whaiting for the next fire

الكلمات الدلالية لهذا الموضوع

المفضلات

المفضلات

ضوابط المشاركة

• لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة