ورشة عمل ترجمة أعمال الحملة الدعوية الرمضانية في مسومس. باب المشاركة مفتوح. اسرع واحجز عملك

[ منتدى اللغة الإنجليزية ]

صفحة 2 من 5 الأولىالأولى 12345 الأخيرةالأخيرة
النتائج 21 إلى 40 من 100

تاريخ التسجيل
    Apr 2008
    المـشـــاركــات
    الــــدولــــــــة
    السعودية
    الــجـــــنــــــس
    ذكر
    الـتـــقـــــيـيــم:
    كاتب الموضوع

افتراضي رد: ورشة عمل ترجمة أعمال الحملة الدعوية الرمضانية في مسومس. باب المشاركة مفتوح. اسرع واحجز عملك

Whoever imitates a people is one of them
    I think this one gives the right meaning

ـــــــــــــــــــــ

سؤال
    هل ستترجم الأحاديث الموضوعة كلها؟

ــــــــــــــــــــ

ملاحظة

تم تحديث الرد الثاني

تاريخ التسجيل
    Apr 2008
    المـشـــاركــات
    الــــدولــــــــة
    السعودية
    الــجـــــنــــــس
    ذكر
    الـتـــقـــــيـيــم:
    كاتب الموضوع

افتراضي رد: ورشة عمل ترجمة أعمال الحملة الدعوية الرمضانية في مسومس. باب المشاركة مفتوح. اسرع واحجز عملك

يا باغى الخير أقبل
    بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
    السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

الحمد لله الذي أمد في أعمارنا حتى ندرك رمضان فنسأله بمنه وجوده وكرمه أن يتم علينا هذه النعمة بالقبول , والصلاة والسلام على رسول الله وبعد :

قال تعالى : {يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُواْ كُتِبَ عَلَيْكُمُ الصِّيَامُ كَمَا كُتِبَ عَلَى الَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ }البقرة183

وقال سبحانه : {شَهْرُ رَمَضَانَ الَّذِيَ أُنزِلَ فِيهِ الْقُرْآنُ هُدًى لِّلنَّاسِ وَبَيِّنَاتٍ مِّنَ الْهُدَى وَالْفُرْقَانِ فَمَن شَهِدَ مِنكُمُ الشَّهْرَ فَلْيَصُمْهُ وَمَن كَانَ مَرِيضاً أَوْ عَلَى سَفَرٍ فَعِدَّةٌ مِّنْ أَيَّامٍ أُخَرَ يُرِيدُ اللّهُ بِكُمُ الْيُسْرَ وَلاَ يُرِيدُ بِكُمُ الْعُسْرَ وَلِتُكْمِلُواْ الْعِدَّةَ وَلِتُكَبِّرُواْ اللّهَ عَلَى مَا هَدَاكُمْ وَلَعَلَّكُمْ تَشْكُرُونَ }البقرة185

عن أبي هريرة رضي الله عنه أن رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم قال : ( إذا جاء رمضان فتحت أبواب الجنة وغلقت أبواب النار وصُفِّدت الشياطين ) متفق عليه.
    وروى النَّسائي عن أبي هريرة أن رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم قال : ( إذا جاء رمضان فُتحت أبواب الرحمة وغلقت أبواب جهنم وسلسلت الشياطين ) وصححه الألباني في صحيح الجامع .
    وروى الترمذي وابن ماجه وابن خزيمة في رواية : ( إذا كان أول ليلة في شهر رمضان صُفِّدت الشياطين ومَرَدَة الجن ، وغلقت أبواب النار فلم يُفتح منها باب ، وفتحت أبواب الجنة فلم يغلق منها باب ، وينادي منادٍ : يا باغي الخير أقبل، ويا باغي الشر أقصر . ولله عُتقاء من النار وذلك كل ليلة ) . وحسنه الألباني في صحيح الجامع .

ففي هذه الليلة البهيجة

ليلة رمضان

ينادي المنادِ

يا باغي الخير أقبل , ويا باغي الشر أقصر

الصورة الرمزية coffee"

تاريخ التسجيل
    Apr 2009
    المـشـــاركــات
    الــــدولــــــــة
    السعودية
    الــجـــــنــــــس
    ذكر
    الـتـــقـــــيـيــم:

سؤال
    هل ستترجم الأحاديث الموضوعة كلها؟
    i do translate what i can =)
    والمتبقي منها وصايـــَا
    i'm not sure if i can translates the rest correctly

=/

الصورة الرمزية Naro-chan

تاريخ التسجيل
    May 2010
    المـشـــاركــات
    الــجـــــنــــــس
    أنثى
    الـتـــقـــــيـيــم:

In Ramadan ... why are they crying ... and I am not ?

Frankness of man's self is one of the reasons for success and prosperity in the matters of religion and life , and not to seek excuses to it as death comes suddenly then man regrets when there is no avail for regret .

O my brother , my sister : crying of awe of Allah has a great merit , as what has prophet Mohammad [ pbuh] said :
    , "Seven people will be shaded by Allah under His shade on the day when there will be no shade except His. They are:.. among them he mentions ‘’a person who remembers Allah in seclusion and his eyes get flooded with tears."

my brother , my sister ... a question arises with in neglecters - and we all are neglecters and we ask Allah to forgive us – arises when we listen to a recited – verses of Quran , or speech of prophet Mohammad [ pbuh] , or news of good ancestors . we find a lot of people whose hearts soften and they are crying ...

so why are they crying and I am not ?
    I am trying to show reverence and crying yet I cannot !!!
    Who are beside me , in front of me , and behind me are crying , so why ?

My brother ... my sister , Allah Almighty shows the reason in Quran in :
    ((كلا بل ران على قلوبهم ما كانوا يكسبون)).المطففين.
    Nay! But on their hearts is the Ran (covering of sins and evil deeds) which they used to earn.

So that it was their works which block their hearts from good and go on negligence .
    And that’s the real reason of lack of crying out of awe of Allah Almighty

They spend their nights in worshiping their Allah
    Spend it with reciting , imploring , and supplicating
    And their eyes flood with their tears
    As it was a heavy rain pours down

Why are they crying ?

What has made them show reverence and cry – and moreover love to do that – and we don’t cry ?

when they stay away from sins and make the last day in front of their eyes in their privately and publicly , their hearts have righted , and their eyes have shed tears .
    but when we lost those things , our hearts have spoiled and our eyes have dried.

My brother ... my sister
    Be aware that the fear of Allah Almighty which followed by crying does not come and do not last but in the case of the following and keeping them :

1- Repentance to Allah and asking him forgiveness with heart and tongue , where man turns to Allah repenting afraid , and his heart was filled with the modesty of Allah - The Forbearing One , who gave him time , blessed him , and help him repent

ما أحلم الله عني حين املهني***وقد تماديت في ذنبي ويسترني
    تمر ساعات أيامي بلا ندم ***ولا بكاء ولا خوف و لا حزن
    يا زلة كتبت في غفلة ذهبت***يا حسرة بقيت في القلب تحرقني
    دعني أمسح دموعا لا انقطاع لها***فهل عسى عبرة منها تخلصني

And this way required a powerful truthful stand with soul and asking it .

2- give up sins , and be cautions of them , even its small and big , outside and inside . because they are the incurable disease which obscures the heart close to Allah , and it aggrieves the heart and makes it distressed

3- be close to Allah with compliance of f fasting , prayer , pilgrimage , alms , glorifying Allah , and blessings.

4- remember the last day , and it's wondering – my brother and sister – that we know that this life will over and the real future is the last day . however , we do not work for this eternity real future .
    قال تعالى: (( مَّن كَانَ يُرِيدُ الْعَاجِلَةَ عَجَّلْنَا لَهُ فِيهَا مَا نَشَاء لِمَن نُّرِيدُ ثُمَّ جَعَلْنَا لَهُ جَهَنَّمَ يَصْلاهَا مَذْمُوماً مَّدْحُوراً (18) وَمَنْ أَرَادَ الآخِرَةَ وَسَعَى لَهَا سَعْيَهَا وَهُوَ مُؤْمِنٌ فَأُولَئِكَ كَانَ سَعْيُهُم مَّشْكُوراً ))الاسراء
    whoever desires the quick-passing (transitory enjoyment in this world), We readily grant him what We will for whom We like. Then, afterwards, We have appointed for him Hell; he will burn therein disgraced and rejected (___ far away from Allah's Mercy).

5- You should know about Allah Almighty , his names , his properties , and his law .
    ((إِنَّمَا يَخْشَى اللَّهَ مِنْ عِبَادِهِ الْعُلَمَاء ))فاطر.
    It is only those who have knowledge among His slaves that fear Allah
    And as it has been said : whoever knows about Allah , he is more afraid of him

6- and I advise you to read a lot about cases of virtuous and follow them as examples .

My brother ... my sister ... days of Ramadan are the days of blessing , and prosperity for great opportunities in which man returns back to Allah , in a time when devils are chained , doors of good are opened , and worship is increased ... so return to Allah , be close to him , head for him , and get rid of sins chains and guilt walls ...
    And then you will find eyes is shedding and heart is showing reverence .
    التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة Naro-chan ; 13-7-2010 الساعة 11:15 PM

الصورة الرمزية Naro-chan

تاريخ التسجيل
    May 2010
    المـشـــاركــات
    الــجـــــنــــــس
    أنثى
    الـتـــقـــــيـيــم:

حسنٌ لم أترجم الحديث و لا الايات ... و كان هناك ابيات منظومة ... قد ترجمت المجموعة الاولى ... ان كانت جيدة فسأترجم المجموعة الثانية ...
    في امان الله

الصورة الرمزية the Assassin

تاريخ التسجيل
    Oct 2007
    المـشـــاركــات
    الــــدولــــــــة
    السعودية
    الــجـــــنــــــس
    ذكر
    الـتـــقـــــيـيــم:

هذه مطوية ...
    من الأمام

من الخلف

المطوية الثانية ......

من الأمام

المطوية الثالثة ....

هنا

Now translating

عندي تعليق بسيط على المطويه المرفقه هنا،، في البدايه إذا ترجمت بتكون بأسلوب ترهيب وليس ترغيب كما بدأ الموضوع !!
    يعني في البدايه غلط كبير إنك تستحلف القارئ أو تغصبه على القراءه والإستمرار، ولكـن فيه طرق لإستدراج القارئ !!
    المهم بترجم النقاط ،، بس جزء الإستحلاف ما ترجمته ~
    هذا تعليقي في بدايه الموضوع ~
    التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة the Assassin ; 13-7-2010 الساعة 10:55 AM

الصورة الرمزية I LOVE JORDAN

تاريخ التسجيل
    Jan 2009
    المـشـــاركــات
    الــــدولــــــــة
    الاردن
    الــجـــــنــــــس
    أنثى
    الـتـــقـــــيـيــم:

السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته !

Naro-chan

بالنسبة للآيات فقد قمت بأخذ ترجمتهم من مصحف إنجليزي هنا بإمكانكِ استخداهم في ترجمتك ^^

the Assassin

هل ستترجم كل المطويات الجديدة ؟

تاريخ التسجيل
    Oct 2007
    المـشـــاركــات
    الــــدولــــــــة
    السعودية
    الــجـــــنــــــس
    ذكر
    الـتـــقـــــيـيــم:

^

لا بترجم الثانيه والثالثه، الأولى أتركها لأي شخص

تاريخ التسجيل
    Oct 2007
    المـشـــاركــات
    الــــدولــــــــة
    السعودية
    الــجـــــنــــــس
    ذكر
    الـتـــقـــــيـيــم:

تم الإنتهاء من المطويه رقم 2 |

مشكله بسيطه وهي رقم 4 و 5 ،، ما لقيت ترجمه الاحاديث ،، فما ودي اترجمها ترجمه بختيار لكلماتي فقط ~

طلب بسيط ،، ياليت أحد يراجع معي + يهتم فقرة 4 و 5 ~

How we Muslim-women live Ramadan?
    1. Preparation for the first day of Ramadan:

In Ramadan, we should be fully prepared from the first day, we should feel the blessings and the peacefulness , as well as we have to feel that we have been blessed from the Almighty Allah by reaching this month in a well-condition. We have to sense the poor people who are starving for the whole year. We ought to share them this feeling by fasting all morning. Mutrf Bin Abdullah Al-Shakeer said ( if my heart comes out and been put on my left hand, and then bring up every single good deeds on my right hand, I won’t be able to insert a scratch of them in my heart if Allah didn’t wills it and he put it himself.

2- Sahur:

Our beloved prophet Mohammad (peace and blessings be upon him) said (Eat sahur for it’s a blessing) “Saheeh Muslim “. Nattered Amro Bin Al-Aass (may Allah be pleased with him) ; Prophet Mohammad PBUH said "The difference between our fasting and that of the People of the Book is the sahur meal.". Also, he praised eating dates during Sahur, and he said (Don’t leave Sahur for which is all blessings, even if you drink a water because Angels will pray for those who eat Sahur) Nattared by Ahmad. In addition, Al-Monther said (it is allowed to make Sahur late, by making sure it is not exceeds the break of Dawn) because our prophet Mohammad (peace and blessings be upon him) did when he was with Zaid Bin Thabet ( Nattared by Anas “ May Allah be pleased with him ) while they ate Sahur, and when they finished Our prophet went for prayers and then Anas was qoustinoed about the length between finishing Sauhr and prayers, Anas replied (About reading fifty Verse from Qur’an). Two advantages can be obtained from this hadith and they are:
    · Being awake until Fajr prayers.
    · It is kind for the faster.
    We should be aware while on Sahur:
    · We have to Keep our well dressed and fashion organized for our husbands.
    · We have to take full care of our children.
    · We have to help our husbands and children to always do good deeds.
    · We have to Indented on doing Sonah.
    · We have to be strong to Fast.
    · We have to follow the instructions of our beloved Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him)
    · We have to Seize this wonderful time by asking Allah everything we want, this brilliant opportunity makes us so close to Allah as our beloved Prophet Muhammad (Peace and blessing be upon him) said [No time is better than the middle of night for a person to be close to Allah, if you can be one of those who Allah consider them in that our, then Be]

4- Answering Prayers:
    التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة the Assassin ; 13-7-2010 الساعة 05:05 PM

الصورة الرمزية black fox

تاريخ التسجيل
    Feb 2007
    المـشـــاركــات
    الــــدولــــــــة
    السعودية
    الــجـــــنــــــس
    ذكر
    الـتـــقـــــيـيــم:

السلام عليكم......

ان شاء الله سأترجم المطوية الرابعة....بس من الخلف...^ ^
    اما من الامام....فلا يجوز ان تستحلف شخص لكي يفعل شيئا ! ....
    (يعني مح اترجم الامام....^ ^)...

و I LOVE JORDAN....
    إذا سمحتي....بالله ضعي لي ترجمة الآيات الموجودة في المطوية الرابعة من الخلف بالانجليزي.....^ ^"
    وشكرا مقدما...^ ^

+

الرد...الذي وضعه محبابو.....^ ^
    لأني ان شاء الله سوف أترجمه ايضا....

تاريخ التسجيل
    Apr 2008
    المـشـــاركــات
    الــــدولــــــــة
    السعودية
    الــجـــــنــــــس
    ذكر
    الـتـــقـــــيـيــم:
    كاتب الموضوع

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة the Assassin مشاهدة المشاركة

Now translating

عندي تعليق بسيط على المطويه المرفقه هنا،، في البدايه إذا ترجمت بتكون بأسلوب ترهيب وليس ترغيب كما بدأ الموضوع !!
    يعني في البدايه غلط كبير إنك تستحلف القارئ أو تغصبه على القراءه والإستمرار، ولكـن فيه طرق لإستدراج القارئ !!
    المهم بترجم النقاط ،، بس جزء الإستحلاف ما ترجمته ~
    هذا تعليقي في بدايه الموضوع ~
    جزاك الله خير
    افعل ما تراه صائبًا أخي
    المهم المحتوى المهم والأمور الأخرى لا تهم

من سيستفيد عند قراءة جزئية الاستحلاف بالانجليزية؟
    لا يوجد

بالتوفيق

ـــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ

الآيات التي وضعتها في الرد الثاني تجدون ترجمتها في رد الأخت I LOVE JORDAN
    والأحاديث في رد الأخ coffee

الآيات التي في النصوص من بعد رقم 3
    ضعوها في رد لوحده حتى يقوم أحد الأخوان بترجمتها

موفقين وجزاكم الله خير

الصورة الرمزية black fox

تاريخ التسجيل
    Feb 2007
    المـشـــاركــات
    الــــدولــــــــة
    السعودية
    الــجـــــنــــــس
    ذكر
    الـتـــقـــــيـيــم:

الآيات التي وضعتها في الرد الثاني تجدون ترجمتها في رد الأخت I LOVE JORDAN
    صحيح....الآيات اللي في المطوية مترجمة....^ ^
    بس الآيات اللي في الرد هذا هنا....لسع ما ترجمت...^ ^"

تاريخ التسجيل
    Jan 2009
    المـشـــاركــات
    الــــدولــــــــة
    الاردن
    الــجـــــنــــــس
    أنثى
    الـتـــقـــــيـيــم:

black fox

سأستخرج الآيات من المطويات الجديدة و أضع ترجمتها إن شاء الله ..!

الصورة الرمزية أسمـــاء

تاريخ التسجيل
    Oct 2006
    المـشـــاركــات
    الــــدولــــــــة
    السعودية
    الــجـــــنــــــس
    أنثى
    الـتـــقـــــيـيــم:

سؤال لو سمحتم....حسنة كيف أترجمها
    ( هل ستكسب حسنة في كل خطوة ....
    )
    +
    الدنيا ؟

الصورة الرمزية معتزة بديني

تاريخ التسجيل
    Apr 2010
    المـشـــاركــات
    الــجـــــنــــــس
    أنثى
    الـتـــقـــــيـيــم:

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله
    حياكم الله جميعاً ، وبارك الله جهودكم
    إن شاء الله تبقى لكم خمسة مواضيع ، وأربعة محاضرات صوتية ستعامل مثل الفلاشات تماما .... وما يتم مراجعتة سأضعه لكم هنا .....
    وهكذا يكون قد أنتهى ما خصص لهذا القسم ...وفقكم الله جميعاً ....
    أما بالنسبة للقصائد الشعرية عن الشهر فهى تخص القسم العربى..
    وجزاكم الله خيرا

تاريخ التسجيل
    Jan 2009
    المـشـــاركــات
    الــــدولــــــــة
    الاردن
    الــجـــــنــــــس
    أنثى
    الـتـــقـــــيـيــم:

Post رد: ورشة عمل ترجمة أعمال الحملة الدعوية الرمضانية في مسومس. باب المشاركة مفتوح. اسرع واحجز عملك

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Azuma مشاهدة المشاركة
    سؤال لو سمحتم....حسنة كيف أترجمها
    ( هل ستكسب حسنة في كل خطوة ....
    )
    +
    الدنيا ؟
    همم ..
    أعتقد حسنة تترجم : good ..
    و الدنيا : in this world

الصورة الرمزية معتزة بديني

تاريخ التسجيل
    Apr 2010
    المـشـــاركــات
    الــجـــــنــــــس
    أنثى
    الـتـــقـــــيـيــم:

معذرة هناك شىء أخر..
    هل يمكن أن يتقدم أحد منكم ويحتفظ بكل ما تم الإنتهاء منه
    وذلك بوضعه فى فولدر لديه حتى يحين موعد عمل فريق النشر
    ولكى لا تعرض المواضيع هكذا ويعرف محتوى ماسيتم عرضه بالقسم..
    وشكرا لكم ... فى أمان الله

الصورة الرمزية أسمـــاء

تاريخ التسجيل
    Oct 2006
    المـشـــاركــات
    الــــدولــــــــة
    السعودية
    الــجـــــنــــــس
    أنثى
    الـتـــقـــــيـيــم:

مرحباً ....
    هاكم الترجمة_^
    I love jordan >>thanks dear sis ^_^

What have you prepared for Ramadan?
    A question that each person should be wondering about to find its honest answer , an answer that you have to think about seriously before Ramadan announces its arrival .

Dear brother & sister, Do you adhere to your prayers every day in the mosque ?
    ?Are you going to walk in darkness at night to pray
    Fajr in the mosque
    Do you like to gain good with each step toward the mosque? or you rather prefer staying asleep in bed watching mean stuff in TV all the time without taking into your account that you would pay for each moment lost that way ? have you thought about that day when you will apart from parents and friends and be all alone along with your deeds ?

What about the Holy
    Qur’an ? do you intend to read it all during the month of Ramadan? you might be thinking about reading it all but gradually you would get weak and would manage to read Qur’an only in the first two days of the month, after that your intention will be faint, then you will have an excuse that you are having no time to keep going?

Each year you plan to read the holy Qur’an, your plan would be like specifying one part per day, by the end of month you will finish every part, but all such a planning would end up with the Holy Qur’an left in a corner to be covered with dust!

Are you going to abandon the holy Qur'an and choose the worthless things over it ?
    Do you dole for the poor and those who suffer poverty that they knock on others' doors asking for the staff of life? or are you going to repel them as you believe they are a set of lairs ?
    Are you going to listen to Satan's temptations as well as others of low spirits ?

Dear brother
    & sister... this is all a perishable mean world , you will die one day and then neither the doctor's treatment nor friends' tears will help or even work then.

Brother
    & sister , wake up .. you will take nothing of the wealth you've gathered nor of the great buildings you are proud of along with you after death but your own deeds and coffin .You will lie in your own grave and you will find these deeds you've done in life as real waiting for you . The Qura'n you've abandoned , the prayers you've missed , the poor you 've yelled at , Ramadan which you took for pleasure and everything will witness against you then !

Dear brother
    & sister .. Ramadan is coming so take the advantages of its arrival , who knows? you might not be able to live till the next Ramadan , so take this precious opportunity and repent to our merciful Allah and do not be from those who chose to be in hell as a result of their vanity .
    Allah says

(إِنَّا أَعْتَدْنَا لِلظَّالِمِينَ نَارًا أَحَاطَ بِهِمْ سُرَادِقُهَا ۚ وَإِن يَسْتَغِيثُوا يُغَاثُوا بِمَاءٍ كَالْمُهْلِ يَشْوِي الْوُجُوهَ ۚ بِئْسَ
    الشَّرَابُ وَسَاءَتْ مُرْتَفَقًا
    ) سورة الكهف 29

Verily, We have prepared for the Zalimun (polytheists and wrong-doers.), a Fire whose walls will be surrounding them (disbelievers in the Oneness of Allah). And if they ask for help (relief, water), they will be granted like boiling oil, that will scaled their faces. Terrible is the drink, and an evil Murtafaq (dwelling, resting places.)

(
    وَمَنْ أَظْلَمُ مِمَّن ذُكِّرَ بِآيَاتِ رَبِّهِ فَأَعْرَضَ عَنْهَا وَنَسِيَ مَا قَدَّمَتْ يَدَاهُ) سورة الكهف 57

And one who does more wrong than he who is reminded of the Ayat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) of his Lord, but turns away from them, forgetting what (deeds) his hands have sent forth

What did you prepare for Ramadan ?

If you are not sure , prepare the good deeds and you will find their doors wider than you can imagine !

Read the Holy Qura'an and make it as the light that would brighten your grave after death , befriend good people who will help in leading you to reach the right way, ..the way to heaven ,be away from the bad guys and do not harm others . Treat people well, be good to your parents , siblings and neighbors , do not ill-treat your servants , give advice for close people to you ,buy
    Qur’an as a presents for friends , send money for charity establishments. Pray in the midnight and ask Allah forgiveness, visit your relatives , forgive who was awful to you , do not lie, purify your heart from hatred , your hand from sins and your feet from walking to dark roads .
    Dear brothers and sisters ..good doors are wide and bad doors are also wide . What will you choose ? Garden that is as wide as heavens and earth or hell that is saying: some more

and once again I will ask : what did you prepare for Ramadan?!
    التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة أسمـــاء ; 15-7-2010 الساعة 06:23 PM سبب آخر: بعد التعديل

الصورة الرمزية Naro-chan

تاريخ التسجيل
    May 2010
    المـشـــاركــات
    الــجـــــنــــــس
    أنثى
    الـتـــقـــــيـيــم:

I LOVE JORDAN
    اوك ... تم أخذ الترجمة و التعديل ... شكرا

بس بيصفى شي واحد و هو ابيات الشعر (><" ما لي نفس هلأ ...
    و طبيعي تحتاج الترجمة لمراجعة و تدقيق !

تاريخ التسجيل
    Apr 2008
    المـشـــاركــات
    الــــدولــــــــة
    السعودية
    الــجـــــنــــــس
    ذكر
    الـتـــقـــــيـيــم:
    كاتب الموضوع

حستًا الأعمال
    بعد أن تكتمل كاملاً وبوضع الآيات والأحاديث فيها
    احتفظوا بها لديكم كما قالت معتزة بديني
    وبعد الانتهاء قوموا بوضعها في مجلد وضغطها ورفعها على احدى المواقع كـ mediafire وضعوا عليها اسمكم حتى أعرف ممن

وترسل إلي لأرى بعدها من سيقوم بالتدقيق معي باذن الله
    بحثًأ عن أخطاء املائية ونحوية وما إلى ذلك ومن يتبرع للتدقيق معي فمرحبًا بهـ/ـا

الارسال يكون بعد الانتهاء تماما

بالتوفيق

صفحة 2 من 5 الأولىالأولى 12345 الأخيرةالأخيرة

الكلمات الدلالية لهذا الموضوع

المفضلات

المفضلات

ضوابط المشاركة

• لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •