You Ask, We Answer-PART 3|<>|اسأل, وسوف نجاوبك بإذن الله + your suggestions to improve the forum

[ منتدى اللغة الإنجليزية ]

صفحة 17 من 45 الأولىالأولى ... 789101112131415161718192021222324252627 ... الأخيرةالأخيرة
النتائج 321 إلى 340 من 900

الصورة الرمزية beautiful bird

تاريخ التسجيل
    Sep 2007
    المـشـــاركــات
    الــــدولــــــــة
    السعودية
    الــجـــــنــــــس
    أنثى
    الـتـــقـــــيـيــم:

افتراضي رد: You Ask, We Answer-PART 3|<>|اسأل, وسوف نجاوبك بإذن الله + your suggestions to improve the forum

^^"
    السلام عليكم
    ممكن احد يترجم لي العبارة التالية من العربية إلى اللغة الإنقليزية :
    وفي ختام هذا البحث والذي تحدثت به عن اسم من اسماء الله الحسنى " الملك " اسأل الله التوفيق والسداد وصل اللهم على نبينا محمد وعلى آله وصحبة وسلم تسلمياً كثيراً ..
    وشكرا لكم مقدماً

او

اي خاتمة باللغة الإنقليزية ^^"

الصورة الرمزية black fox

تاريخ التسجيل
    Feb 2007
    المـشـــاركــات
    الــــدولــــــــة
    السعودية
    الــجـــــنــــــس
    ذكر
    الـتـــقـــــيـيــم:

افتراضي رد: You Ask, We Answer-PART 3|<>|اسأل, وسوف نجاوبك بإذن الله + your suggestions to improve the forum

وعليكم السلام ورحمة الله...^ ^
    تفضلي أختي beautiful bird

.In the end, I hope everyone has learned something from this research
    ."Which it was about one of the names of Allah "Al Malik" or "The King
    .Thank you all for your time
    .And I ask Allah the success in my life
    .And peace and mercy be upon our prophet Muhammad

والسلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته.

هي
    ليست ترجمة للكلام نفسه...
    في زيادات وفي
    نقصان...^ ^"
    ^ ^"...I hope it
    pleases you

تاريخ التسجيل
    Nov 2009
    المـشـــاركــات
    الــــدولــــــــة
    السعودية
    الــجـــــنــــــس
    أنثى
    الـتـــقـــــيـيــم:

السلام عليكم
    معلش عندي طلب
    ابي افضل موقع لتعليم الانجلش من من البداية لغاية الاحتراف
    و شكرا لكم

الصورة الرمزية Nino chan

تاريخ التسجيل
    Jun 2011
    المـشـــاركــات
    الــجـــــنــــــس
    أنثى
    الـتـــقـــــيـيــم:

السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته
    may allah bless everyone

i have a question ...

the phrase "used to" ... i faced a sentense with
    "readers used to seeing"
    i find gerund (seeing) after used to is a bit strange
    :s

i searched for it and found it correct ...
    in both cases ( infinitive & gerund) or what ???

and do u know the certain conditions of using infinitive or gerund after used to
    ??
    و جزاكم الله خيرا :>

الصورة الرمزية the Assassin

تاريخ التسجيل
    Oct 2007
    المـشـــاركــات
    الــــدولــــــــة
    السعودية
    الــجـــــنــــــس
    ذكر
    الـتـــقـــــيـيــم:

Anybody home !! *dust everywhere*
    oiiii *cough* *cough*

no one home, oh crap

( mosoms-english looks dusty ) d

تاريخ التسجيل
    Oct 2007
    المـشـــاركــات
    الــــدولــــــــة
    السعودية
    الــجـــــنــــــس
    ذكر
    الـتـــقـــــيـيــم:

افتراضي رد: English Forum's Cmpetition :: November & December:: Choose your topic NOW

guys lets be clear, you two cannot handel the whole forum alone. I have recommanded an idea back in 2010 and still no one even cared enough to do it . the idea was to make english team with tags under thier names to distinguish them from others, and they will do the topics, lessons, etc, so you can help them out, cuz as far as i c, some of you are busy with other fourms and he cannot slash him self to be here and there. I managed to take the premission from abu Al waleed, but I could not finish it due to life issues that got me off supervision, so ask abu al-waleed again and he will make it happen in-shallah.

adios

تاريخ التسجيل
    Apr 2008
    المـشـــاركــات
    الــــدولــــــــة
    السعودية
    الــجـــــنــــــس
    ذكر
    الـتـــقـــــيـيــم:
    كاتب الموضوع

mr. Assassin
    Welcome back

(: I'll be back for your suggestion and to slap you a bit

تاريخ التسجيل
    Apr 2008
    المـشـــاركــات
    الــــدولــــــــة
    السعودية
    الــجـــــنــــــس
    ذكر
    الـتـــقـــــيـيــم:
    كاتب الموضوع

Peace be upon you
    guys lets be clear, you two cannot handel the whole forum alone.

It's a bit harsh to say that we cannot handle the forum, there is actually no activities to handle + no members (active ones at least)
    l

As for for the English team, there are many reasons preventing it from seeing the light

I've asked Aboalwaleed twice about opening a new forum and said that it's not possible to add a new forum
    which is an essential part of having a team which writes topics that needs planning and editing and other sorts of things

In order to make a team, you need active members in the forum. This idea could work if the members we knew are still here. In the current situation, it's not possible

Leading an official team need time enough to supervise it, and that's not available for me

I'm doing my job for encouraging the members who write here, and try new ideas to draw members attentions to the forum and the English literature, the new medals, The literary articles competetion, the new competions are non but few of them

I have been trying every new idea the comes to me and I've did that through more than a year and if I'm busy with doing something I like in another forum while doing all what I did and mentioned above, then you couldn't c clearly as you said with all due respect, and then you come and say we cannot handle the forum

I'm a bit disappointed at what you said brother

I'm not saying that the English team is a bad idea, but it could work before and not now + we don't have what it takes to make wether it's the number of active members, adding a forum for the team, or enough time to supervise it

^
    ^
    ^
    nothing is personal up there, but facts only

You have experience and we respect your ideas, and what you said above is your opinion which I think is wrong
    thank you

Peace be upon you

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة mohbaboo ; 18-11-2011 الساعة 02:21 AM

الصورة الرمزية الآنسة سالي

تاريخ التسجيل
    Sep 2010
    المـشـــاركــات
    الــــدولــــــــة
    السعودية
    الــجـــــنــــــس
    أنثى
    الـتـــقـــــيـيــم:

افتراضي رد: English Forum's Cmpetition :: November & December:: Choose your topic NOW

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة the Assassin مشاهدة المشاركة

guys lets be clear, you two cannot handel the whole forum alone. I have recommanded an idea back in 2010 and still no one even cared enough to do it . the idea was to make english team with tags under thier names to distinguish them from others, and they will do the topics, lessons, etc, so you can help them out, cuz as far as i c, some of you are busy with other fourms and he cannot slash him self to be here and there. I managed to take the premission from abu Al waleed, but I could not finish it due to life issues that got me off supervision, so ask abu al-waleed again and he will make it happen in-shallah.

adios

I`m a little bit upset because you don`t know any thing we do here

may be I`m new here , but you can`t say this about a very creative moderator like
    mohbaboo sama and I`ll not forget our last teacher Black fox

in fact, I`ll not allow you to say so .......

Msoms members are ready to do lots of thing with chating, drawing, photoshop, anime, writing stories and different topics, and also discussing lots of details

but when we come to English section !!
    nothing

and every one here know the reason , they don`t like this language since school days and not good at it

that`s why there is no activities or even new topics here

instead of what u have said, you had better to thank every member specially
    mohbaboo sensi about their hard efforts to activate the E F

but do you know??1

as a punishment , you will write a new topic to Satisfy us
    choose any topic from here
    :

that`s an
    order ^^

I`m not joking ..... we`ll be waiting for it

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة الآنسة سالي ; 18-11-2011 الساعة 01:58 AM سبب آخر: add the punishment ^^

الصورة الرمزية الأمير كونان

تاريخ التسجيل
    Oct 2011
    المـشـــاركــات
    الــــدولــــــــة
    مصر
    الــجـــــنــــــس
    ذكر
    الـتـــقـــــيـيــم:

I want to learnwhenI am weakJeramr

تاريخ التسجيل
    Oct 2007
    المـشـــاركــات
    الــــدولــــــــة
    السعودية
    الــجـــــنــــــس
    ذكر
    الـتـــقـــــيـيــم:

Smile رد: You Ask, We Answer-PART 3|<>|اسأل, وسوف نجاوبك بإذن الله + your suggestions to improve the forum

[CENTER][SIZE=2][FONT=arial]
    Peace be upon you

to you too as well
    ^__^

It's a bit harsh to say that we cannot handle the forum, there is actually no activities to handle + no members (active ones at least)
    l

As for for the English team, there are many reasons preventing it from seeing the light

I've asked Aboalwaleed twice about opening a new forum and said that it's not possible to add a new forum
    which is an essential part of having a team which writes topics that needs planning and editing and other sorts of things

Respected gentleman, I was not harsh when i crtisized the activity of the forum, I was clear, and to
    be frank you guys can revive the forum back but needs allot of work. Lets but our cards on the table.
    YOU are working for designing, subs, and EF supervision. Do you possibly think that you can manage your time apart from your personal life to be here and organize things up !!! You see, every man has a limit, there is an old say which is " Delegate or die " and thats what is happening down here. Also, I disagree in moving writing section to be invisible for others to see, and put the front page of the forum games, and arabic. if I am a new visitor, I will sign out immediately

In order to make a team, you need active members in the forum. This idea could work if the members
    we knew are still here. In the current situation, it's not possible
    you can, encourage them and make them come here, speak with mods from other sections, put ads in your sig for EF then people will know.

Leading an official team need time enough to supervise it, and that's not available for me

step aside if you feel that you are overloaded. and by God there is nothing wrong about that

I'm doing my job for encouraging the members who write here, and try new ideas to draw members attentions to the forum and the English literature, the new medals, The literary articles competetion, the new competions are non but few of them
    I raise off my hat to you, but all I see in here is games topic

I have been trying every new idea the comes to me and I've did that through more than a year and if I'm busy with doing something I like in another forum while doing all what I did and mentioned above, then you couldn't c clearly as you said with all due respect, and then you come and say we cannot handle the forum
    WIth all due respect pal, first off, don't be offended, secondly, I said this because I really care about something I carried from previous mods and continued afterward. You guys can do it, and can manage things up, but honestly you are busy with subs and making sigs, and personal life as well.

I'm a bit disappointed at what you said brother
    I criticized what I see, if you feel it is a bit heavy then I apology

I'm not saying that the English team is a bad idea, but it could work before and not now + we don't have what it takes to make wether it's the number of active members, adding a forum for the team, or enough time to supervise it
    Pal, You have the power to do it, and you can draw members here, Just focus in one forum then you will see a big difference.

^
    ^
    ^
    nothing is personal up there, but facts only
    Same here amigo .gif" border="0" alt="" title="0" class="inlineimg" />
    d[COLOR=#696969][B]

You have experience and we respect your ideas, and what you said above is your opinion which I think is wrong
    thank you
    I really respect, and admire your opinion, and also respect that you categorized my idea as " Wrong " I had to say what I say, and if you feel offended and my opinion dose not suit you then discuss with me and lets reach to solution to fix things up

]All love and respect broR]
    التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة the Assassin ; 18-11-2011 الساعة 06:00 PM سبب آخر: My bad

تاريخ التسجيل
    Oct 2007
    المـشـــاركــات
    الــــدولــــــــة
    السعودية
    الــجـــــنــــــس
    ذكر
    الـتـــقـــــيـيــم:

I`m a little bit upset because you don`t know any thing we do here

may be I`m new here , but you can`t say this about a very creative moderator like
    mohbaboo sama and I`ll not forget our last teacher Black fox

in fact, I`ll not allow you to say so .......

O____o

Oiii Oiiii, would u plz chill out for a second. Dyum !!!
    d

Before jumping and start flaming the ground, I know who am I speaking with, he is a friend of mine and we were discussing business so in what basis you will not allow me to say what I wanted to say, do not tell me with a magic stick .gif" border="0" alt="" title="0" class="inlineimg" /> dyum I was kiddin.gif" border="0" alt="" title="0" class="inlineimg" /> but u really made my day
    -flowers0" class="inlineimg" />

Msoms members are ready to do lots of thing with chating, drawing, photoshop, anime, writing stories and different topics, and also discussing lots of details

but when we come to English section !!
    nothing

and every one here know the reason , they don`t like this language since school days and not good at it

that`s why there is no activities or even new topics here

That represents your negative idea about them, they are clever enough to do and surpass your idea about them. I remember allot of members here they used to make mistake and spot mistakes on my writing, now the passed my level and can write with no mistakes. We used to encourage each other, we even used not to talk a word of Arabic, and they turned to think in english and summarize thing in english ! and now they can write long topics without a small need of help
    So from this part I have to thank them all for what they did to me and I really enjoyed my time with them

instead of what u have said, you had better to thank every member specially
    mohbaboo sensi about their hard efforts to activate the E F

I do not know why you are so rush girl before jumping to conlusion, I know the forum since 2007 so I know allot of members and I know who am i speaking with, so please chill out e067" class="inlineimg" />
    d
    Also, I didn't say anything bad to anyone, if I said anything bad to mohbaboo, then we can fix it together, cuz I know him well, and we are friends, and if I said something to him that dose not mean I hate him, or wanted to play around, I'm just criticizing what I see
    d

but do you know??1

as a punishment , you will write a new topic to Satisfy us
    choose any topic from here
    :

that`s an order ^^

I`m not joking ..... we`ll be waiting for it

wait, wut

.gif" border="0" alt="" title="0" class="inlineimg" /> Dyum girl you are so dyum funny

Donno why you r trying to ground me, but I'm not playing around, all I want to do is to help to revive the forum.

Once again, you cannot hold me responsible for my opinion on something, either you agree or disagree with me, if you agree then that means we reached an agreement, if not then we have to work out a solution to fix everything

All love and respect

تاريخ التسجيل
    Sep 2010
    المـشـــاركــات
    الــــدولــــــــة
    السعودية
    الــجـــــنــــــس
    أنثى
    الـتـــقـــــيـيــم:

the assassin

SO, now it`s your turn to
    revive the forum

show us your help

I`m still waiting

الصورة الرمزية نجمة الإسلام

تاريخ التسجيل
    Jun 2010
    المـشـــاركــات
    الــــدولــــــــة
    الجزائر
    الــجـــــنــــــس
    أنثى
    الـتـــقـــــيـيــم:

من فضلكم هل هذه الجملة صحيحة ؟؟؟ إن كانت خاطئة فأريد الحل لو سمحتم

He must be understanding

تاريخ التسجيل
    Sep 2010
    المـشـــاركــات
    الــــدولــــــــة
    السعودية
    الــجـــــنــــــس
    أنثى
    الـتـــقـــــيـيــم:

نجمة الإسلام :

it depend on the whole text you have, but I think this is correct:

He must be understand
    able

تاريخ التسجيل
    Oct 2007
    المـشـــاركــات
    الــــدولــــــــة
    السعودية
    الــجـــــنــــــس
    ذكر
    الـتـــقـــــيـيــم:

افتراضي

@نجمة الاسلام الكلمة صحيحة، ولكن تعتمد على الجملة السابقة.مثلاً:This man is genius, he must be understanding English very well.اذا احتجتي شرح أطول بإذن الله كلنا موجودين ^_^

الصورة الرمزية نجمة الإسلام

تاريخ التسجيل
    Jun 2010
    المـشـــاركــات
    الــــدولــــــــة
    الجزائر
    الــجـــــنــــــس
    أنثى
    الـتـــقـــــيـيــم:

كلا الجملة هكذا ليس لها نص !!!!

تاريخ التسجيل
    Apr 2011
    المـشـــاركــات
    الــــدولــــــــة
    السعودية
    الــجـــــنــــــس
    ذكر
    الـتـــقـــــيـيــم:

ماذا قد تأتي ترجمة هذه الجملة It might be tiny؟

يعني كل الترجمات المحتملة، وهل هناك معنى مجازي لها؟

تاريخ التسجيل
    Apr 2008
    المـشـــاركــات
    الــــدولــــــــة
    السعودية
    الــجـــــنــــــس
    ذكر
    الـتـــقـــــيـيــم:
    كاتب الموضوع

نجمة الإسلام
    الجملة تعني (لا بد أنه متفهّم) أو (إنه شخص متفهّم) بشكل عام

يوسي
    (قد يكون/تكون صغيراً/صغيرة جداً)

الصورة الرمزية black fox

تاريخ التسجيل
    Feb 2007
    المـشـــاركــات
    الــــدولــــــــة
    السعودية
    الــجـــــنــــــس
    ذكر
    الـتـــقـــــيـيــم:

السلام عليكم...^ ^

نجمة الإسلام

...He must be understanding

الجملة
    صحيحة...ولا يوجد فيها شئ...^ ^
    سواء كانت هكذا...أو في جملة...^ ^"

صفحة 17 من 45 الأولىالأولى ... 789101112131415161718192021222324252627 ... الأخيرةالأخيرة

المفضلات

المفضلات

ضوابط المشاركة

• لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •