المـشـــاركــات
    الــــدولــــــــة
    السعودية
    الــجـــــنــــــس
    ذكر
    الـتـــقـــــيـيــم:

Question Anonymous

- Anonymous -

Long time ago, since I don’t know? but it’s merely a long time that I barely remember! I was a simple kid like those who live their lives trying to be something. Time passed slowly, the same old same kept on repeating, I could have murdered myself, but a great faith prevents me from doing so. By now, at this point of time, I’m writing to you these words that I
    used my flesh to write on.d

OoO

OoO

Dear Anonymous,d
    Sometimes it gets too long to put trust on people, and sometimes you struggle to deny that you can’t trust them but you pretend that they are trustworthy while deep within you they are not, it is human nature, to have fear based on false tales or sometimes by coincidence action, I remember that I was like anyone else who blindly put trust on anyone, I used to get stabbed at the back countless times until I became unconscious. It was so hard for me to seek trust, I don’t know why, but I believed that people do have dark side; however, they also have a brighter side which mashes any shadowy side. Anyway, in fact, I found the true meaning of trust, and I knew how to differentiate between people, I paid the price, but it was worthy.d

OoO

I remember the day I met you, it was kind of humorous, and indescribable, even you were anonymous, but your spirit told allot, I don’t know how to natter things, and I don’t know how to build up the words, but it was something beyond my imagination, it’s like two spirits meant to be together, I know it is quite crazy but it happens without our intentions!d i can't even cross out the honesty of our laughes, and the true caring when someone gets into trouble, some deeds could really prove that things are not dream, its true what we are feeling, and i really can't deny that you mean more than what you can imagine

OoO

Nevertheless, I’m not going to promise you anything, and I really can’t assure you anything, but what really I can do is trying and trying to be greater than your imagination, but you have to forgive my faults and try to bear with me for the simple fact that I’m a human!d

Yours,d

Anonymous
    التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة the Assassin ; 20-10-2010 الساعة 10:36 AM

المفضلات

المفضلات

ضوابط المشاركة

• لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •