المـشـــاركــات
    الــــدولــــــــة
    السعودية
    الــجـــــنــــــس
    أنثى
    الـتـــقـــــيـيــم:

افتراضي Tiny to Fade Away

Sorry no introduction, cause I'm so bad at it =___=
    Note: 1-Some of the symptom of the disease is not real (I admire science-fiction genre only)
    2-I don't know of uploading sites except Imageshack, so I'm sorry if you can't see the pictures

Tiny to Fade Away

Chapter One: Forget!

Wake up! It's past six! You don’t want to miss the fabulous view, now do you?
    Fabulous view?
    Anyway, go take a shower. I’ll take you on a nice tour around the garden you were so eager to visit.
    Who are you?
    It’s always been you, the only person stamped on every picture my eyes saw. Not only in reality, but also in my dreams I could only see you. Who are you?
    Someone you don’t know.
    I want to know! I want to know you ... again ...
    Eh?
    Your presence isn’t new to me. The warmth I feel from you. This easiness sensation you give. Your cheerfulness face doesn’t look strange to me. Somehow, I forgot and I want to know.
    Tell me, once again ... who are you? ...
    ... We better hurry, or else we won’t make it out.
    ... I want to know you ...

The wheelchair was brought near from me. I could walk normally and had no clue over why to use it, nevertheless, I was forced to, especially when I was to be taken out of my room.
    Mama, look, she hit me!
    A kid, while we were heading to the garden, precisely still in the corridor, ran passing by beside us ... crying.
    Oh dear, does it hurt?” the person with the red scarf, adult like, knelled down, rubbing the kid’s head.
    Mama.” I suddenly uttered.
    Mama ... what is ‘Mama’?” I inquired glancing up with a mystified expression at the person who was pushing my wheelchair, that same person whom I failed to know again ...
    Is ... is it that person’s name?” I fixed my gaze upon that person rubbing the kid’s head.
    No!” I exclaimed.
    It isn’t her name! She doesn’t look familiar to me ... a total stranger. I don’t remember her ... Did I forget? ...
    Or ... did I want to forget? ...
    Couple of minutes I spent in silence.
    It hurts ...
    Are you okay? Shall we go back to the room?” The person holding my wheelchair questioned.
    It hurts in here.” I stated placing my right palm on my chest.
    Why does it hurt whenever I try to remember?
    My organs are suffocating. They’re clenching ...
    Am I forgetting? ...
    Why ... say, why am I forgetting?
    I want to meet her! The person whose name is ‘Mama’ ... I want to see her!
    Without a word, without producing a single breathe, the place was filled with deadly silence.
    Why are you crying?I questioned directing my eyes at the person behind me who stood leaving one tear fall down as the other followed ...
    Why? ... Why is everyone crying? ...
    Let’s go!” the person spoke after wiping away the tears.
    Go? Where? ... “ I questioned puzzled. “Where are we going? Where are you taking me? ...

These are scans of your daughter’s brain, Mrs. Mcloud. You are able to see the extreme shrinking of the Cerebral Cortex and the Hippocampus. The cross section of her brain, this black part is the inner temporal lobe, which is associated with memory loss.The doctor explained pointing out at the scanned pictures of my daughter’s brain after getting MRI.
    [FONT=&quot]“Compared to this healthy one,pointing to another scanned picture,it’s larger. Clearly, the brain is shrinking, which is a characteristic of AD’s ... also known as Alzheimer Disease!

__________________________________________________ ____________

Chapter One: Remember!

I’ve always thought of memories as something that remains for a long, long time …
    But, just like the snow which melts away so quickly, they all were fleeting … Trees, flowers and grass all eventually wilt away. People were no different. All life eventually die … and so memories … disappear as well …Human beings don’t need a certain system or program to install in order to forget … However, there are some who are in dire need of a power beyond the grasp of any creature to attain the ability to hold dear what’s precious to them. To remember … was difficult to accomplish …

[Before the arrival of that destined day … I led a normal ordinary life. A young lady, in my twenties with a blue hair and eyes, living a simple life with my mother and my brother. My friends were no exceptions. I had full control over my body … and my mind!
    Shrouded in shadow, I was still unaware of the change that was happening inside of me. Going to university, doing the assignments, preparing for presentations and such were the only things that occupied my mind that time.
    Good morning.
    G’mornin~
    Jane, my childhood friend and more like a little sister, was one year younger than me. She pulled back her blonde hair neatly into a ponytail wearing a light blue dress that extended passed her knees. Not only was she talented in drawing, but also in painting!

How’s today? Anything new? she asked.
    That guy is starring in a new movie!! I cheerfully announced.
    Who? curiously, she asked.
    Uh … that man … uhh what was his name? … uh. Umm … you know him!
    Who?? Nawki Nano?” she guessed.
    No!
    Sakurai Neiji? Oscen Brow? Shinji Tobe?
    No! … No! wait … let me think!” I said clutching hard at my head attempting to remember.
    WHO?” quite irritated.
    That! … with the long beard and small eyes-
    Satoshi Raich?” she interfered.
    Yeah!! That! That!” I assured.
    What … that man … “ she said a little disappointed.
    What … ?
    I thought Nawki’s starring in a new film …
    Who wants him anyway … He doesn’t have that figures.
    What kind of figures you’re talking about?” she questioned irritated.
    A true lone wolf … a knight-like figure … long face, small eyes, build up, solid expre-
    Yeah, yeah. As if Satoshi has them all … “ she interrupted.
    Any doubt?
    So, what kind of movie?” she kindly posed a question.
    One that needs a second season!” I teased.
    Ehh? You watched it already?” surprisingly she asked.
    Yes, my dear. Who would miss a historical kind of movie?
    It’s name?
    Be fully prepared. Here goes …
    The Mysterious who Adopted Mystearica!” I uttered with one breath.
    Wait … ‘The Mysterious who-‘ what?
    ’Adopted Mystearica!’
    I doubt it’ll stick …
    Write it down on your hand if you don’t trust your head!” I joked.
    What do you mean?
    Nothing …
    As we were en route to start our usual quarrel, Mary, our best adviser, as we call her, intervened.
    Goody goody morning~” she pleasantly toned, wearing a sleeveless single colored vibrant green dress and the elegant seamless integration of the nice pleats on her skirt that extended to her knees. Her brown slightly curly long hair covered her entire arms.
    Ara? Mary! What a pleasant surprise. How gladly we are to see you so happy in this early morning. May I have the honor to hear as to why this fervent enthusiasm today?” I inquired in a dazed manner.
    My oh my. There is something pleasant with your mouth when you speak, my fair lady. What a manner … what a splendid way of posing a question!
    I’m honored by your compliment!
    You see,” she started moving her right hand around, “yesterday, I have finished all of the assignments and fortunate enough, I accomplished all of the missions I was assigned for!
    Ooh, these are some good news. What could these missions be? If your highness doesn’t mind to drag on …
    Oh, no, not at all. You see, Poetry tasks, Drama task-
    Ahhh!!” I shouted.
    W-what?” both stared surprised.
    I forgot to do them …
    Huh? I can’t believe you. This isn’t your first time, is it? You’re sure you don’t suffer from Alzheimer or something?Mary questioned leaning forward toward me.
    Of course not … “ I laughed. “Please, just this time. Lend me your notebook!” I pleaded.
    Hmm … It can’t be helped. I’ll lend you mine. Next time, make sure- “ she paused, came nearer and whispered into my ears, “-to write it down on your hand if you don’t trust your head~
    Hey …

After giving a big grin and a nudge, she left, offering to me her notebook.
    It was a joke, yet I worked with her advice, buying a tiny notebook and sticking it to my bag, jotting down the important things. Not so long, it turned into a habit to write whatever crosses my mind. The calendar was on the list with them, not to mention the small stickers I used to stick around the walls beside my desk in case I forgot. That way, I thought I won’t forget … Apparently, I didn’t, but not for a long time …
    On twentieth of December, I realized something hidden beneath my shadow. It was time for my other self to reborn. Or rather, already born and frequenting my body in my subconscious, until it will devour me into its thicker darkness … Soon enough the buried shadow will start to resurface … the other me
    At seven in the morning, I prepared quickly and rushed to the kitchen where my mother was cooking breakfast. I sat opposite of her and started eating. By the time we finished eating, it was time to depart for university.
    Jenny, don’t forget. As soon as your day at university ends, come directly home. I entrust everything at your hands!Mother announced.
    Yeah, I didn’t forget. Send my regards to my aunt.I replied taking my bag and some notes.
    Don’t forget the keys!she ordered from the kitchen, cleaning up the rest of the dishes.
    Ah, I totally forgot … I mumbled.
    Searching here and there was futile, for the keys were no place to be found.
    Mama, where did you put the keys?I shouted asking.
    I thought I gave you last night. Look on your desk or in the drawers.
    I’ve looked. Nothing’s there.I informed, feeling a little jaded.
    Ehh … Ah-she seemed to remember and continued on, you said you’ll put them inside the pocket of your skirt in order not to forget.
    Did I?I questioned not remembering a bit doing the action. The moment I searched inside, they lied there …
    Not only was I forgetting what I’ve done so far, but also I was beginning to forget to jot them down on stickers. Ah- this headache … I complained clutching my head.
    You’re okay? You’ve been complaining about this headache for a long time. You better go to the hospital soon.She kindly advised.
    I left without responding. I had an exam, yet I couldn’t tell anyone. Mother won’t rely on me if I were to expose the truth. The incident that happened afterward, precisely before going into the exam, invigorated my shadow to step up refusing to stay cooped up inside me …

Students were assembling, the class began filling in. Noises came from every direction, pulling the chairs and desks, shouting, laughing and whispering. Mary, Jane and other people I know, hasn’t attended yet. I was standing there all alone, as students roamed the whole class. Just few moments passed and their voices drifted away into the distance … Their load voices became like low whispers spoken by many. There was a slight ringing in my ears. Everything became hazy. My mind was so turbid that I didn’t even understand what to do. The scene played through my mind over and over again. The ringing got louder until suddenly,Jenny?Mary called out.
    What’s wrong? Your okay?she asked worried.
    I nodded slowly forcing a smile as I went to sit on any of the front chairs.
    Something was wrong with me, I thought that time. After finishing the exam, I planned to skip the last period and drop by the hospital to get my condition checked.
    By the time I reached the hospital, it was crowded with so many sick people. I had to wait for one whole hour for only half of them to finish. The remaining ones forced me to wait for another one whole hour resulting two whole hours of waiting. I insisted to get checked.
    Ringing could be heard.
    I slipped my hand in my bag, scanning through for my cellphone.Yeah?I answered paying no care for whoever called.
    Jenny. Have you reached home? It was my mother’s voice.
    Home? No, not yet. Why?I asked, voice filled with fatigue.
    Why? YOU, have you forgot that I entrusted home in your hands? What are you doing right now?she shouted, infuriated.
    Ah … I remembered thus I stood up and went back leaving behind unsettled matters.
    I was running. My breathing became heavier with each step. I reached home only to know that I forgot where I put the keys … Where did I put them?I mumbled with each move I made, scanning through my bag and the purse inside with hands shivering. I wanted so desperately to find them, yet I failed … I was left there starring at the front door with a stricken heart. Feelings of hopelessness crept within me …
    The sky poured down rain so heavily. I could not hear the sound of the little water droplets dripping on me. My vision became blurred. When I came out of it, I found myself standing under the rain totally socked.
    Jenny?a familiar voice called me out. I tilted my head up and turned to see mother standing shocked …
    What’s wrong? Why are you standing here?
    Mama … I can’t find the keys …I stuttered.
    Haven’t you put them inside your pockets? Have you lost them?she continued asking questions as she came nearer and began her investigation. She found the keys on her first try the moment she slipped her hands on my right pocket …
    There they are!! Don’t tell me you forgot them again?
    I DON”T KNOW!! I screamed, frustrated
    I don’t know … I forgot … I … forgot …

__________________________________________________ __________

Chapter Three: Fading!

Fifth of February. Eight a.m. in the morning.
    I’m afraid … I don’t want to disappear. Isn’t there a way to stop it?

All those people whose memories have gone missing should know that there is a hope … that they can get them back … However, hopelessness was awaiting my daughter … The withered flower of memories never seemed to blossom …
    Rain … sound of rain pattering around us so heavily …
    I don’t know … I forgot … I … forgot … “ my daughter stuttered, weeping as she had never wept before. I couldn’t distinguish my daughter’s tear mingling with rain droplets. I ran to her and grabbed her, trying to calm her shivering cold body. She clutched her side, trembling … That was my first time seeing my daughter in this kind of condition. She mumbled again and again the words, ‘I forgot’, not only in agony, but also in fright. I stroked her hair gently unable to produce a letter. The rain fell even heavier, that was when I realized her breathing hardly through her sobs. “Ma … ma” was the last conscious words she spoke of. Immediately I took her inside, rushing to her room, cuddling her into the blanket. Her hands held my clothes firmly. Refusing to let go, I was forced to take off the jacket and continue attending to her condition that was worsening every minute that fled … I laid there, beside her, stroking her hair. Her hands wouldn’t unclench from my jacket. It was odd seeing her like that, but I never wished to see her so frightened ever again …
    Ehh? Why not??
    My dear, she caught a cold yesterday night. She’s sleeping safe and sound. I feel guilty if I tried to wake her from her peaceful deep sleep. I explained to Jane, who called asking the reason behind my daughter’s absence.
    Ah yeah, it rained heavily yesterday …
    I don’t know how long she’s been out in the rain.
    She loves rain so much.She claimed.
    Yeah.I assured.
    Hopefully nothing serious will happen to her.
    I also hope so.
    Well then, I guess I’ll drop by when university finishes.
    Oh, I’m afraid to tell you that we’ll be out for the whole day till midnight.
    Ah, is that so? Then that leaves me the only choice .. I’ll meet her at university tomorrow.
    I’m sure she’ll be happy to hear about your call.
    Hehe, she must be!she stressed chuckling then continued on,Well then, say hi to her and tell her to take good care of herself.
    I will. Have a nice day, dear.
    Thanks, you too.
    Tomorrow … she won’t go anywhere. I wanted to be with her for a little while, or so I thought.

The rest of the day was absolutely nothingness. My daughter was in her deep slumber and my son went to school, spending his entire time yesterday with his friend, studying and revising for his exam. The weather has become less favorable and the scenery wasn’t photo worthy. I had to do the usual housework and afterward went to shopping which was over and done within about 20 minutes. I used my excess time in searching over the net for the causes which could make a person forget. Depression, was one of the results …
    The next morning, she woke up early, asked for a breakfast and was fully dressed and ready for university. I couldn’t prevent her due to her cheerfulness face and her enthusiasm. “Good morning, mama.” she greeted me profoundly. I greeted her back and we sat to eat our breakfast.
    Do you have to go to university today?” I asked.
    Yeah! I have an exam. I can’t skip it, now can I?” she meekly answered.
    Oh how unfortunate … “ I uttered with disappointment.
    Hmm? Why?” she questioned.
    I wanted to have you the whole day.
    Hehe, I’ll be yours for the rest of the day. If I remember right, I don’t have anything to do for the rest of the week, which means I’m occupied today only.” She announced happily, seemingly not paying attention to the fact that something happened just few days ago. “I’ll be going then. Later!” she waved running out leaving me no chance to wish her good luck.

Not so long, after finishing my work, I had a desire to look at her room. I haven’t been there for a week and I had the urge to see it. The turned the doorknob, the room was open. It was pitch black inside. The blinds closed the entire windows. Not a single ray went in. I turned the lights on and directly went to open the blinds alongside the windows. Enough light and air refreshed the room. Turning around was the turning point of my life … no, our lives, mine and my daughter's. The walls facing the table were full of small notes. Some words were jotted down. Not only that, but also her desk beside the bed and on the cupboard. The small stickers were hanged one above the other. Names, dates, appointments, numbers, drawings, important notes, and so many things were written. On her desk, only pieces of papers were found and some pens. When I read, all they talked about were things related to her studies. Trying to open the drawers, the top left one was locked while the below was open. In there, laid some pencils, same pencils scattered all around the drawer. The other two drawers on the right side were normal. Only books and notebooks placed there. My next investigation was the cupboard. The same things were there. A big amount of the same blouse was found with the same color.
    I couldn’t remain in there for another minute. I could still hear the throbs of my heart beating so strongly even after getting out of the room. I headed toward the kitchen for a change of mood. “Something is wrong with her!” my thoughts were repeating every now and then. To stop thinking was impossible … “Is she that much depressed?

Horrible feelings stroked my heart. Was it because I looked at the room, I knew not. The house suffocated me forcing me to leave. A soft little ringing I heard on my way outside. The phone’s ringing echoed the whole house. I rushed in and, “Yes?” I answered the ominous call.
    Hello? Is this Mrs.Mcloud’s house?” the man asked.
    Yes … who could you be?” worriedly I asked.
    Can you come to the hospital immediately?!!” he requested.
    I felt a sudden pressure in my heart. Fear overwhelmed me. Something might have happened to my daughter … Without noticing, I found myself running outside, stopping a taxi and riding on. “Where do you wish to go, Ma’am?” he politely asked. “H-hospital!” I stuttered. “Huh? Which hospital?” he questioned. “J-just go to every hospital in the city!” I shouted. Noticing how troubled and lost I looked, the driver drove slowly to each and every hospital. “I’m sorry..no patient with the name of Jenny Mcloud arrived here.” the receptionist informed. “Don’t tell me she committed suicide…” I, unconsciously, started negatively throwing one assumption after another. “Sorry, no one is found by that name.” the same thing repeated on the second stop. “God, please let her be safe. I have only one daughter..” I begged, on verge of tears, while we were heading to another hospital. On my third try, as we arrived at the Izamec Hospital, the receptionist asked me kindly to hurry up to the fourth floor, where my daughter was taken to. Normal patients with minor illness usually are taken care of at the first floor, yet my daughter was assigned to the fourth one, in which I had no idea what kind of illness does it treat…
    I got to the elevator and watched as the doors closed. No move was made. I was lost thinking of what happened to her. When I came out of it, I quickly pressed the button. The elevator slowly climbed to the fourth floor and jerked to a stop. A high squeaking noise announced the opening of the doors, doors of my daughter’s life wrapped up in darkness.. I ran a long corridor, the more steps I walked, the strong the throbbing in my heart went, and finally glanced Jane waiting outside a room with wide white doors, wringing her hands. “Jane!” I called out from far away, rushing to her as faster as I could. “Mother..” she uttered, tears filling up in her eyes. “What happened?? Where’s Jenny??” I rapidly started asking her questions. “She..she’s okay. Sh-she’s just sleeping inside..” she said stuttering. I turned around and stepped forward to the room. “N-NO! don’t go.” She shouted pulling my right arm. “Why not? I want to see her!
    Th-the doctor is examining her-“-“-What happened??!I interfered, trying to grasp the whole incident. She looked down for a minute, tilted her head up and whispered,I don’t know. I .. found her screaming and weeping. She fell unconscious and we .. brought her here..”…

Back before this happened, at university, it all began when the second period was about to end..
    That’s why I use these kinds. You know, nowadays you can rarely see anyone with an old model.A girl informed, sitting on a desk discarded out in one of the corners just under the stairs that lead to the second floor.
    You can browse the net, right?Jenny asked. The clock face showed the time to be half past eleven; the end of the second period drew near.
    Yeah! You can also chat using either MSN messenger or Yahoo’s. Cool, isn’t it?she asked with enthusiasm, pretty glad to ditch class.
    Oooh!she said looking at the cell phone with glittering eyes.
    I have to go now.The girl suddenly informed, after looking at the watch on the cell phone’s monitor..
    Ah, you have only two lectures?she questioned. Yeah.The girl answered

I see.. while uttering these words, the girl already left, looking for someone. “I guess I’ll go home too. I feel jaded..” she mumbled, heading to the second floor. As she walked the hallway, suddenly she stopped. “Eh? Where is my class..?” she stood there trying to figure out her class, that she forgot, among the ones that were wide open and filled with students. Her heartbeat raced faster as she searched aimlessly. The corridor was crowded with many girls, roaming, walking, whispering and laughing. The search was futile. Nothing seemed familiar to her. An idea came up to her, and she started searching each class for her classmates, in hope to find the right one. Unfortunately, since the second period has ended five minutes ago.. giving more than enough time for the girls to leave the class. She looked at the first class, just beside the stairs she used recently. Inside, two of her classmates were chatting with their friends. The second one had also two of her classmates, one roaming the class while the other was writing on the white board. The other one was undergoing a test. One of her friends came out. She greeted her and asked, “How was the test?”, even though she had no idea what the test was for. “Well, it wasn’t bad, I guess.” the girl replied a little disappointed. “How about you? Did you answer all the questions?” she asked and immediately, “-Ah “ she shouted, “Look at the time. I’ll be late to catch my bus if I wasted one minute. I forgot to take my stuff.”. The girl opened the door, asked for permission and went to her seat. Jenny peaked, in hope to recognize her class. The chairs at the first row were empty, so were the ones at the left and right corners. The teacher was sitting on one of the desks placed in the center of the class. Someone pushed her from behind and girls made their ways to their seats for their stuffs. Slowly she stepped forward, examining one desk after another, trying to recognize her bag. Despite the effort she made, nothing seemed familiar. Her breath became heavier, a loud ringing reached her ears and her vision blurred a little. The strange faces of the girls roaming, stricken her frightened heart. Tears well up on her eyes, her heavy breath could be heard more clearly, her body shivered and she could remember nothing.
    Panic-stricken over the unknown class and students, Jenny contemplated on escaping. She ran quickly outside the class, only to bump into Jane, who was terrified to see the state her friend was in. “Jenny, your okay?” she inquired looking extremely worried. As she came nearer, trying to put her hands on her shoulders, “WHO ARE YOU? DON’T TOUCH ME!Jenny screamed, leaning her back to the wall behind her. “Jenny?” feelings of worry flashed through Jane at the distraught young lady clutching her sides, trembling violently. “Wh-where is .. my class..?” she stuttered breathing heavily. “Jenny!” in shock and disbelief, she ran over to her at once. “I forgot my class … I can’t .. remember. I forgot..where is my class?” she fell to her knees sobbing, repeating over and over that she forgot..
    Not far away from her, there stood many audiences watching the intimidating scene unable to feel the severity of the pain she was undergoing. She shed tears as her screams echoed through the air, failing to endure the pain caused from her other self attempting to surface.

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة اخر شيء ; 18-4-2011 الساعة 07:25 AM

الصورة الرمزية Naro-chan

تاريخ التسجيل
    May 2010
    المـشـــاركــات
    الــجـــــنــــــس
    أنثى
    الـتـــقـــــيـيــم:

افتراضي رد: Tiny to Fade Away

peace be upon you my lovely lasto

how are things with you ?
    even i am not in the mood of reading or writing any thing ... but your title grabbed my conscious mind

Tiny to fade away ...

I loved it ... it let me feel a bit sadder ( as am sad now ) lol
    ^_^

when i first read the first part ... in her dream ... she is wondering who is he/she ? she can't remember
    at first i thought ... it's just an image that comes to her mind/brain frequently ...
    as some one she has last one day ..

btw ... i imaged my self here ... i forgot that one too

lasto ... why do you love some ?
    every time it's some ... ?
    as some equal something is not worthless

back to that girl ... who ( i bet ) lost some of her memories

why they are crying ?
    you made the water here (=_=) move
    what's happened
    lastooo
    it's very short , yet i loved it

pray for me to be safe ... these days

see ya
    التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة Naro-chan ; 23-3-2011 الساعة 10:57 PM

الصورة الرمزية اخر شيء

تاريخ التسجيل
    Dec 2008
    المـشـــاركــات
    الــــدولــــــــة
    السعودية
    الــجـــــنــــــس
    أنثى
    الـتـــقـــــيـيــم:
    كاتب الموضوع

Ara? Naro-chi~
    No worries I'll be waiting for your comment
    Take your time
    Thanks for dropping by and many thanks for all who thanked me

الصورة الرمزية Naro-chan

تاريخ التسجيل
    May 2010
    المـشـــاركــات
    الــجـــــنــــــس
    أنثى
    الـتـــقـــــيـيــم:

lasto
    am back ... ^ up up

الصورة الرمزية اخر شيء

تاريخ التسجيل
    Dec 2008
    المـشـــاركــات
    الــــدولــــــــة
    السعودية
    الــجـــــنــــــس
    أنثى
    الـتـــقـــــيـيــم:
    كاتب الموضوع

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Naro-chan مشاهدة المشاركة
    peace be upon you my lovely lasto
    how are things with you ?
    Peace be upon you too my dear
    Things here are mama ^^;;

even i am not in the mood of reading or writing any thing ...
    I kinda understand the situation your in
    Isha'Allah things will turn to its normalcy

I loved it ... it let me feel a bit sadder ( as am sad now ) lol
    ^_^
    Hopefully, I'm not adding more sadness to what you already have
    Bad timing, huh?

when i first read the first part ... in her dream ... she is wondering who is he/she ? she can't remember
    Her dream?

btw ... i imaged my self here ... i forgot that one too
    =___=;;; one??

lasto ... why do you love some ?
    every time it's some ... ?
    as some equal something is not worthless
    W-wait, why are you asking?
    Did I say something about some or are you talking about that, wait, what's that? @__@

back to that girl ... who ( i bet ) lost some of her memories
    Bingo!

it's very short , yet i loved it
    Yeah, it is short. I like to read others' comments before dragging on and continuing

pray for me to be safe ... these days
    I always pray for your safety. Insha'Allah nothing will harm you.
    Take good care of yourself
    and thanks for commenting

الصورة الرمزية Naro-chan

تاريخ التسجيل
    May 2010
    المـشـــاركــات
    الــجـــــنــــــس
    أنثى
    الـتـــقـــــيـيــم:

hey girl
    I miss you too TT^TT
    hmmmm there're such baka mistakes in typing ... i bet you understand them as well

Hopefully, I'm not adding more sadness to what you already have
    Bad timing, huh?
    I told you before , I can't live without my own pain
    btw / a girl read the story and her first comment she liked Maria a lot
    ... why i feel this short story gonna be s.th sad hmmmm
    ???

Her dream?

yeah, as i understand ... at first she was wondering about that person ... she even saw him/her in her dreams also
    am mixing things together or not
    ?
    ^^"""

=___=;;; one??
    yeah ... and am gonna forget everything about her soon ... i bet you know her loool

W-wait, why are you asking?
    Did I say something about some or are you talking about that, wait, what's that? @__@
    that's not the point ... but the word " some " is very common in your dic
    and that some ... hmmm which i mean is ... hhhhhhh look at your pic
    ^^"""

Yeah, it is short. I like to read others' comments before dragging on and continuing
    can't wait
    btw ... it seems full of scientific terms ... as the names of disease lol ... even it's not a real one

are you going to kill any one ?>>> you asked me this once
    loool

of course her disease is not that one which leads to death for example

I always pray for your safety. Insha'Allah nothing will harm you.
    Take good care of yourself
    and thanks for commenting
    ah my sis T_T
    am looking for some (( silence )) plz
    no sleeping
    ><"

waiting for the coming chapaters #

see you

الصورة الرمزية اخر شيء

تاريخ التسجيل
    Dec 2008
    المـشـــاركــات
    الــــدولــــــــة
    السعودية
    الــجـــــنــــــس
    أنثى
    الـتـــقـــــيـيــم:
    كاتب الموضوع

hey girl
    I miss you too TT^TT
    hmmmm there're such baka mistakes in typing ... i bet you understand them as well
    Awww I miss you even more. Don't worry about the typos ^^

btw / a girl read the story and her first comment she liked Maria a lot
    ... why i feel this short story gonna be s.th sad hmmmm
    ???
    Unbelievable. But you know, maybe she liked the tough way she deals with other
    especially the slapping parts =__=
    Yeah, the story's gonna be sad, without a doubt!

yeah, as i understand ... at first she was wondering about that person ... she even saw him/her in her dreams also
    am mixing things together or not
    ?
    ^^"""
    It seems I'm the one who didn't understand ^^;;
    No your not mixing things up

yeah ... and am gonna forget everything about her soon ... i bet you know her loool
    *speechless*

that's not the point ... but the word " some " is very common in your dic
    and that some ... hmmm which i mean is ... hhhhhhh look at your pic
    ^^"""
    Ah you mean that, like I guessed.
    Um...it has a long story ^^;;

btw ... it seems full of scientific terms ... as the names of disease lol ... even it's not a real one
    are you going to kill any one ?>>> you asked me this once
    of course her disease is not that one which leads to death for example
    First of all, your wrong! The names are real. Only the symptoms is not.
    Secondly, yeah, I am going to do that, why?
    The disease leads to death, and so what was said in Wikipedia

Hopefully I'll post it tomorrow
    I'm glad to read another comment from you, thanks~

الصورة الرمزية Naro-chan

تاريخ التسجيل
    May 2010
    المـشـــاركــات
    الــجـــــنــــــس
    أنثى
    الـتـــقـــــيـيــم:

you such an evil girl
    @:

الصورة الرمزية اخر شيء

تاريخ التسجيل
    Dec 2008
    المـشـــاركــات
    الــــدولــــــــة
    السعودية
    الــجـــــنــــــس
    أنثى
    الـتـــقـــــيـيــم:
    كاتب الموضوع

Chapter two has been added
    Its longer somehow =_=
    enjoy reading

الصورة الرمزية Naro-chan

تاريخ التسجيل
    May 2010
    المـشـــاركــات
    الــجـــــنــــــس
    أنثى
    الـتـــقـــــيـيــم:

hi hi
    coming here with ... hehehehehe laugh
    how're you girl ??? Breakin news ... i have about a week with NO TESTS
    lol
    as to curry on ... hmmmm
    the author's words in the beginging are very realistic in some ways
    also ... that author ... i guess she has a wise look at everything ... even tiny things

talkin about memories and these stuffs is painful ... to a one who couldn't feel memories
    yet to me ... memories are my basics ... so i usually miss them
    backing to the author's piece of wisdom

I was still unaware of the change that was happening inside of me. Going to university, doing the assignments, preparing for presentations and such were the only things that occupied my mind that time
    btw ... are you talking about some one like me
    ????

the 1st conversation ... is very funny yet it has some sheds to the real life ...
    to ordinary ppl are talkin
    aaah ... that girl ... is like someone here ... she forgets the important things ...
    hhhhhhh

Huh? I can’t believe you. This isn’t your first time, is it? You’re sure you don’t suffer from Alzheimer or something?
    NO WAY
    youra kidding 4 sure
    she is a super in forgetting
    ... the same is here

Students were assembling, the class began filling in. Noises came from every direction, pulling the chairs and desks, shouting, laughing and whispering. Mary, Jane and other people I know, hasn’t attended yet. I was standing there all alone, as students roamed the whole class. Just few moments passed and their voices drifted away into the distance … Their load voices became like low whispers spoken by many. There was a slight ringing in my ears. Everything became hazy. My mind was so turbid that I didn’t even understand what to do. The scene played through my mind over and over again. The ringing got louder until suddenly, “Jenny?” Mary called out.
    am feeling sorry
    she has a problem for sure
    a disease ? or a psychological one
    ???
    hmmmmmm but you made me saaaad
    T^T
    she is suffering ... yeah a lot
    in her last lines ... i could feel how miserable to not be a normal one with a normal memory
    yet
    she always forgets
    lol ... yesterday ... my brother ordered my little brother to search for my brother's headset for the radio ...
    yet my lit can't find them anywhere ... in the end they were in my brother pocket

that's for this time... i'll be back in sha'a Allah later
    best wishes honey

الصورة الرمزية اخر شيء

تاريخ التسجيل
    Dec 2008
    المـشـــاركــات
    الــــدولــــــــة
    السعودية
    الــجـــــنــــــس
    أنثى
    الـتـــقـــــيـيــم:
    كاتب الموضوع

ooh Naro-chan<3~
    Glad to see you back ^^

Breakin news ... i have about a week with NO TESTS
    lol
    Oh look, Naro is free!!! *hurries to write more chapters* lol ^^;; j/k
    Good to see your free nowadays. Don't forget to finish writing the story
    I feel that the upcoming incidents will be pleasant to read =)

as to curry on ... hmmmm
    the author's words in the beginging are very realistic in some ways
    also ... that author ... i guess she has a wise look at everything ... even tiny things
    Awwwwwww soooo glad to hear a compliment from you ^//^
    The one saying these words at the beginning is the heroine of this story
    I hope I didn't mix things up..
    BTW, cute typo~

btw ... are you talking about some one like me
    ????
    These stuffs don't occupy your mind, even now.
    I can prove it =)

the 1st conversation ... is very funny yet it has some sheds to the real life ...
    to ordinary ppl are talkin
    Like how my friends and I used to talk back then when we were still studying ^^;;

aaah ... that girl ... is like someone here ... she forgets the important things ...
    hhhhhhh
    There are differences between someone who forgets because its out of his hands and to someone
    who forgets due to some minor problems.
    Forgetting the important things is not a bad thing, as long as you remember them, but
    to forget forever, this is where the sad part is.

NO WAY
    youra kidding 4 sure
    she is a super in forgetting
    ... the same is here
    Haha, I'm sure that its not as super as she has ^^;;

am feeling sorry
    she has a problem for sure
    a disease ? or a psychological one
    ???
    I clarified what she has in the first chapter if you remember clearly.

hmmmmmm but you made me saaaad
    T^Tshe always forgets
    Hmmm...remember what you replied to me when I said that death
    is a sad thing...you really influenced me in one way or the other.
    In the end I thought, its not a bad thing to forget!

Your brother's incident, lol
    I find these moments nice to be noted. We all forget somehow in cute way ^^;;

Thanks dear for dropping by and commenting.
    I'm so glad to read your post. Much appreciated ~.^

الصورة الرمزية Naro-chan

تاريخ التسجيل
    May 2010
    المـشـــاركــات
    الــجـــــنــــــس
    أنثى
    الـتـــقـــــيـيــم:

as I am sad now ... I had a strange feeling that I've forgot " something" very important ...
    yet till this moment from the mornin I couldnt define wat exactly !

Reading such a story made me not sure about Me > why to use me lol ?
    Death ... youre saying death !!!
    anyway ...

waiting for the end ... to see how it will end sadly : (
    may be I am changing my mind ... I might hate Sad Ending
    HG
    take care

الصورة الرمزية اخر شيء

تاريخ التسجيل
    Dec 2008
    المـشـــاركــات
    الــــدولــــــــة
    السعودية
    الــجـــــنــــــس
    أنثى
    الـتـــقـــــيـيــم:
    كاتب الموضوع

I added chapter 3.
    The next chapter is the final. I'll try my best to post it as soon as
    I finish writing.

Enjoy reading~

Naro~
    It often happens with me. Don't worry about it so much.
    You know that Amnesia also causes one to forget.
    Like I said before, the symptoms aren't real so don't believe this is
    how the disease is.
    Insha'Allah no one will be infected with such diseases...*shivers*
    God forbids

haha sometimes I really do wish to see you despising sad endings ^^;;
    although I find it the best way to convey the hidden message

Anyway, I'll post the last chapter soon. It won't be long, well I hope not..
    التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة اخر شيء ; 18-4-2011 الساعة 07:34 AM

الصورة الرمزية Naro-chan

تاريخ التسجيل
    May 2010
    المـشـــاركــات
    الــجـــــنــــــس
    أنثى
    الـتـــقـــــيـيــم:

aaaah what about this morning ??? aaaa5

hi hi lasto ... how're things ... it's nice to see a new part here
    but
    but
    you dare make my eyes crying ( not sure of grammar) lol

“WHO ARE YOU? DON’T TOUCH ME!”
    it's very sad and tragic to reach such a condition ... she can't remember any thing
    in this whole story .... i noticed something ... i dono if it's worthy to be noticed or not
    Jinny's main concern is " STUDY" ... all of her notes about it ... and even she in the end of part3 is searching for her class .... and becomes mad cuz she can't remember which class it is
    i felt so sorry for her mother ...
    ya 7raaam
    ^^""

ok any way
    still i need more
    looool

see ya

الصورة الرمزية اخر شيء

تاريخ التسجيل
    Dec 2008
    المـشـــاركــات
    الــــدولــــــــة
    السعودية
    الــجـــــنــــــس
    أنثى
    الـتـــقـــــيـيــم:
    كاتب الموضوع

Umm...I'll make a white lie here..

Jinny's main concern is " STUDY"
    First thing first, I always wrote "Jenny" as "Jinny" or "Jeny", but I was told
    that its spelled as "Jenny" with double 'n' which I hate to write -__-
    I recalled such a wonderful nostalgic moments of the past. It sounds strange
    but thanks for spelling it as "Jinny" =)

Ah now the lie, ahem
    You see, I'm really surprised you grasped the concealed meaning I wanted
    to covey ;;>.>
    Your such an amazing reader T^T

truth is
    I haven't planned for such a thing. I guess it reflects
    how much I appreciate studying?

It seems that we had the same incident
    if you get what I mean ~.^

الصورة الرمزية Naro-chan

تاريخ التسجيل
    May 2010
    المـشـــاركــات
    الــجـــــنــــــس
    أنثى
    الـتـــقـــــيـيــم:

LOLZ
    am laughing ... but couldn't recall what exactly ... the thing youre talking about
    hmmm some more hints
    ???
    plz
    curiosity kills the cat

but 4 sure you don't mean " studying " lolz ????

الصورة الرمزية اخر شيء

تاريخ التسجيل
    Dec 2008
    المـشـــاركــات
    الــــدولــــــــة
    السعودية
    الــجـــــنــــــس
    أنثى
    الـتـــقـــــيـيــم:
    كاتب الموضوع

Big cute BAKA?
    how come? =_=
    Sweetheart, I'm living with elders here so I think I
    liked the way it was in the past...maybe..

About that thing, let me give you a hint.
    "Someone looking at the monitor of the laptop every now and then"
    Hope that it made things clear ^^;;

الصورة الرمزية النجم السامي

تاريخ التسجيل
    Feb 2011
    المـشـــاركــات
    الــــدولــــــــة
    الامارات
    الــجـــــنــــــس
    ذكر
    الـتـــقـــــيـيــم: