Welcome everyone
We have a new quiz

As you might noticed, the quizzes are getting more difficult every week
That's normal as we need to narrow down the winners and see who deserves the first three spots

Quiz 01
English Forum's Weekly QUIZ. [01]- play, plays, played, playing - RESULTS in comment 35
Quiz 02
English Forums's Weekly QUIZ. [02]. Results in comment 25

Rules

You should have at least 50 participations so you can send private messages

Each quiz will last only a week and the answers should be written and sent to me in a private message

Every week, we will have a different type of quiz, vocabulary, certain grammar rules... etc

You can discuss your answers after the end of submission time (deadline) and not before the end of the quiz, if you did so, you will be banned from getting the points of the week

How does this work?l

I will give the questions here

You take them and answer them, preferably alone without any help from outside or the internet

I will grade your answers and give a point for each correct answer which will be calculated untill the end of the month and we will have our monthly top three
If the quizes were successful, we will make official and start in beginning of the new year with a two month, 8 quize marathon to determine who would be our top three in the competition to win their deserved medals

By the end of the week, I will announce the grades and show you the corrects answers with explanation

The full mark is 20 for this quiz