Welcome everyone
This week's quiz gonna be the last one in the first month which this one
Only those who completed the minimum of two quizzes will be qualified to continue into the next month's final
quizzes
Those who won't do so, will be
eliminated automatically as there won't be a chance for them to compete equally with the others

+

Starting from next month's first quiz, there will an auto elimination for those who skip any one of the four quizzes

There will be no exceptions I'm afraid
So, don't forget that the quizzes will be out every Friday starting from next week

Quiz 01
English Forum's Weekly QUIZ. [01]- play, plays, played, playing - RESULTS in comment 35
Quiz 02
English Forums's Weekly QUIZ. [02]. Results in comment 25
quiz 03
English Forums's Weekly QUIZ. [03]. Results in comment 31

Rules

You should have at least 50 participations so you can send private messages

Each quiz will last only a week and the answers should be written and sent to me in a private message

Every week, we will have a different type of quiz, vocabulary, certain grammar rules... etc

You can discuss your answers after the end of submission time (deadline) and not before the end of the quiz, if you did so, you will be banned from getting the points of the week

How does this work?l

I will give the questions here

You take them and answer them, preferably alone without any help from outside or the internet

I will grade your answers and give a point for each correct answer which will be calculated untill the end of the month and we will have our monthly top three

By the end of the week, I will announce the grades and show you the corrects answers

Today's quiz is all about Affixes
It should be fun
The full mark is
20 for this quiz