الــــدولــــــــة
    العراق
    الــجـــــنــــــس
    ذكر
    الـتـــقـــــيـيــم:

افتراضي رد: ☂㋡☂♫♥ ...Msoms's Ⓖeneral Chat....♥♫㋡

Thanks supervisor Asma: )
    @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
    That's right dear Shsmd, you have some mistakes, But, although I understood the meaning that you want to say, notice this
    No problem if you have grammatical mistakes in writing, but problem is when you stop writing because of these mistakes
    Mistakes teach, so welcome it^ ^1
    @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

People, there's an idea in my mind, but I'm not sure of it is good enough
    what is your opinion to make a short story competition, there will be nice time to spend, shinning Medal, get some joy, and learn new thing through your participation
    let us see your opinions and suggestions

الصورة الرمزية shsmd

تاريخ التسجيل
    Feb 2012
    المـشـــاركــات
    الــــدولــــــــة
    السعودية
    الــجـــــنــــــس
    ذكر
    الـتـــقـــــيـيــم:

Thank you so much for supporting me dear Schwert (BTW, what's the meaning of your name XD?(
    Actually I was on need for someone to tell me such thing, I dunno how to thank you
    I think I'm gonna try participating in some activities, but since my laptop's screen broke yesterday, I think that I can't help in such situation
    I'll do my best to participate as much as I can from my IPad for now, and I hope I can enjoy working with you guys
    See ya...

الصورة الرمزية Schwert

تاريخ التسجيل
    Nov 2008
    المـشـــاركــات
    الــــدولــــــــة
    العراق
    الــجـــــنــــــس
    ذكر
    الـتـــقـــــيـيــم:

There is no need to thank my pal, this job is my favorite hobby: ) and you are welcome any time
    My name..well, it is a german word means Sword
    the "sch" spelling as "sh" , the "W" as V, and the "R" as it is in french ^ ^1
    In fact, I was nothing in english in my first existence in this forum, but there were also "Members" gave me a big motive to get better
    Keep Going; )1

الصورة الرمزية أسمـــاء

تاريخ التسجيل
    Oct 2006
    المـشـــاركــات
    الــــدولــــــــة
    السعودية
    الــجـــــنــــــس
    أنثى
    الـتـــقـــــيـيــم:
    كاتب الموضوع

Schwert

It's so nice to have such idea
    but you know our everlasting problem
    lack of interested bodies

الصورة الرمزية أسمـــاء

تاريخ التسجيل
    Oct 2006
    المـشـــاركــات
    الــــدولــــــــة
    السعودية
    الــجـــــنــــــس
    أنثى
    الـتـــقـــــيـيــم:
    كاتب الموضوع

So give some idea about topics to chat about

What do you think of wisdom teeth , interesting l^_*l

these two in the back looking attractive ,don't they? XD

الصورة الرمزية Schwert

تاريخ التسجيل
    Nov 2008
    المـشـــاركــات
    الــــدولــــــــة
    العراق
    الــجـــــنــــــس
    ذكر
    الـتـــقـــــيـيــم:

I wonder why do ppl call them wisdom teeth
    and why some ppl has them and others don't

I'd also like to talk about and internet
    what's the best method to save and protect our data from viruses, damage and others problems

and I also suggest an idea to talk about Education in the Middle East
    - what do you think about it , is it good or bad
    The classifications of organizations or institutes of Education and their drawback and advantages
    Are you agree with the type of system that your ministry of education or high education follow in the education
    Is there development for the hobbies and abilities of student and so on
    express your opinion and feel free : D

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة Schwert ; 19-10-2012 الساعة 02:02 PM

الصورة الرمزية المجهول

تاريخ التسجيل
    Jan 2007
    المـشـــاركــات
    الــــدولــــــــة
    الامارات
    الــجـــــنــــــس
    ذكر
    الـتـــقـــــيـيــم:

The Wisdom Teeth
    It is such as a nightmare that we were hearing about it since our childhood and till now it didn't happen

الصورة الرمزية أسمـــاء

تاريخ التسجيل
    Oct 2006
    المـشـــاركــات
    الــــدولــــــــة
    السعودية
    الــجـــــنــــــس
    أنثى
    الـتـــقـــــيـيــم:
    كاتب الموضوع

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Schwert مشاهدة المشاركة
    I wonder why do ppl call them wisdom teeth
    and why some ppl has them and others don't

I'd also like to talk about and internet
    what's the best method to save and protect our data from viruses, damage and others problems

and I also suggest an idea to talk about Education in the Middle East
    - what do you think about it , is it good or bad
    The classifications of organizations or institutes of Education and their drawback and advantages
    Are you agree with the type of system that your ministry of education or high education follow in the education
    Is there development for the hobbies and abilities of student and so on
    express your opinion and feel free : D

..Well I can see and believe that the excellent fellows are not given what they deserve as well as the weak and playful fellows are not punished the much they deserve
    anyone who doesn't like to be a good citizen must be disposed outside the universe lol ;that is some of Hetlar's views about the useless folks and I agree with 'em .
    j

Curricula are getting ridiculously easy and simple the degree that you will feel someone is fooling you
    all the inputs are telling that it's not at all intended for the outputs to be expected as great as we dream
    All systems are pouring in students' interests to help them be more of less spirits than usual !
    d
    In short , no one is aware of the importance of education and no one will help u if u intend to be honest and faithful and deal with things as they should be
    So who are we then ! ignorant societies feeling less than others , having a great lack of identity, imitating the world because they are greater when we didn't for once tried to be as great !
    u
    We just talk and admire and not ready to left a finger and do things properly
    !s

!So what do you expect for the open minded guys to feel with such a great gap between the west and east
    ..with such incompatibility between the concepts , expectations , dreams and high spirits they hold and the shocking reality they see!
    g
    !with such great absence of responsibility that alot of educational systems have ....
    with such deterioration in all facilities we have when we Muslims are to be greater than any...
    faithful than any ,civilized than any and full of responsibility in anything we do coz of the great faith in us that Allah is watching us and
    !everything is written to be judged

On the other side of this pathetic third world , people's minds and their hopes and interests that are very away from wanting to be developed ..all what is it about is money and means to get it and live and buy and sell and wear and eat and be more than that and show others that I am better than all and I could get that thing before all
    IT's ALL About APPEARANCES ! sickening life style !r
    There are alot of golden concepts that are almost buried in our " ruled by traditions" societies on the top of all
    "is being "ruled by religion "societies = real Muslims....
    knowing good things and APPLYING them
    being civilized and of morals...
    being productive
    as the beloved teacher taught us ...

عن أنس رضي الله عنه قال: قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم: إن قامت الساعة وبيد أحدكم فسيلة، فإن استطاع أن لا
    يقوم حتى يغرسها فليفعل.

If only we understand this Hadith and do by it, we would rebuild the
    greatest civilizations that is never been! never been indeed !For non of these civilized nations got the teachings we have or rather once had !s
    التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة أسمـــاء ; 4-11-2012 الساعة 06:33 PM

الصورة الرمزية Schwert

تاريخ التسجيل
    Nov 2008
    المـشـــاركــات
    الــــدولــــــــة
    العراق
    الــجـــــنــــــس
    ذكر
    الـتـــقـــــيـيــم:

Hi There
    I..in fact, see all the pain who you have when I read your words sister Asma'1
    I'm sure all the rational people do feel this pain because of all the miserable things around them
    what can you do as a person with a limited power
    in fact, there're two choice only

either set and just compare between the development of west and ignorance and foolish of east then throw a blame on X or Y people with all the pain inside

or be an intelligent person with an optimistic view to the life
    set a view to yourself, know your aim and which role you will play then dedicate your whole life working for it, don't be aimless

I don't agree with many things happen arround me and I know that it's wrong but it's not enough to know, you should have your role in this play, there're always heroes, if I don't add something, I'll be useless

the third world generally has these problems and ignorance so that people named it third world simply, these're its attributes, you live with people whose most of their minds are closed, reality, wisdom or the right way are missed for them and hard to understand it

Don't work hard but work geniusly : )1
    finally I want to say
    don't have a negetive point on me when I talk badly on my society, I certainly don't mean all of them, of course there're good but unforetunately there're also many bad and deserve that description
    That's my point of view and you may have another

الصورة الرمزية أسمـــاء

تاريخ التسجيل
    Oct 2006
    المـشـــاركــات
    الــــدولــــــــة
    السعودية
    الــجـــــنــــــس
    أنثى
    الـتـــقـــــيـيــم:
    كاتب الموضوع

don't have a negetive point on me when I talk badly on my society
    I would rather have that one on u if you praised a society that loved it's foolishness and accepted living with it !a

الصورة الرمزية Schwert

تاريخ التسجيل
    Nov 2008
    المـشـــاركــات
    الــــدولــــــــة
    العراق
    الــجـــــنــــــس
    ذكر
    الـتـــقـــــيـيــم:

What do you think of the role of young man and young woman should be in this case
    I see that it's a challenge for us and hard way to walk in but still I ask the question of the role that should be

it's a question for everyone pass this place, share us your ideas and let us gather or make a group of a goal to work together for this noble thing
    let ur spirit high and keep your enthusiasm, I think there must be a movement and collaborate

الصورة الرمزية أسمـــاء

تاريخ التسجيل
    Oct 2006
    المـشـــاركــات
    الــــدولــــــــة
    السعودية
    الــجـــــنــــــس
    أنثى
    الـتـــقـــــيـيــم:
    كاتب الموضوع

You know man that it's all about young men an women ..us ! and talk about us ,Arab societies, as being the very lot and the very young
    At the moment ..let's make some reforms on ourselves -young men & women - then we can change the world around !w

الصورة الرمزية أسمـــاء

تاريخ التسجيل
    Oct 2006
    المـشـــاركــات
    الــــدولــــــــة
    السعودية
    الــجـــــنــــــس
    أنثى
    الـتـــقـــــيـيــم:
    كاتب الموضوع

What do you think of the role of young man and young woman should be in this case
    I see that it's a challenge for us and hard way to walk in but still I ask the question of the role that should be
    It is , specially when you fight alone to change things
    but never underestimate your power ..
    I can see that we Must first know who we are , read about us , feed our minds , know our responsibilities and duties ..know that we are created to make a change ..to fight ..to leave
    a good impact on things and others , remember that we once impressed the universe , and still partly are the masters of it , think of our great legacy and make advantage of it
    love your cherished thing (identity , language , religion , )and have a high sense of identity
    and in doing that we can be supported by other nations' wisdom and experience
    It's like a wakening for our consciousness ...
    If you can't change yourself to a better human then the world is never changed
    Make a change in yourself to see it reflected on the world by the power in you that is rarely used

And you tell me what do you think of your role and what is it , correct me if I was wrong
    others must participate ,too

الصورة الرمزية قههوة

تاريخ التسجيل
    Jul 2011
    المـشـــاركــات
    الــــدولــــــــة
    كندا
    الــجـــــنــــــس
    أنثى
    الـتـــقـــــيـيــم:

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة المجهول مشاهدة المشاركة
    The Wisdom Teeth
    It is such as a nightmare that we were hearing about it since our childhood and till now it didn't happen

lol now I can make sure that I am the only one in my family who is yet to feel this annoying teeth pain ,and the reason still unknown until now :P

anyways , I prefer chatting about new topics like 3rebezi language or how to manage your time .. or anything new *-*

الصورة الرمزية Schwert

تاريخ التسجيل
    Nov 2008
    المـشـــاركــات
    الــــدولــــــــة
    العراق
    الــجـــــنــــــس
    ذكر
    الـتـــقـــــيـيــم:

In fact, as if I see my thoughts are written by you sister
    all these things are passed my mind beside another
    and there're nothing to correct and you may have a correction here
    in short words, If you don't love your nation you won't work for it, and if you don't know your nation, you'll not love it and so work
    that's what some/most people miss, and most of this speak is about the youngs, in this time they reflect a bad future for the Arab, and this is my own opinion

I think, if there were a control by the people who are in the position of reponsibilty on the media in a country
    I think, all the corruption, astray, lost of the Islamic and Arabic identity will not be exist as it is nowadays
    the uninhibited, indecency, immodesty, bad western habits and their stray way of thinking are spread in our society now
    so all you need to do is just to avoid them and run away from them

and if you tell me my role to change this annoying thing up there
    in fact, there're some humble ideas flying in my mind but still don't sure about them which they:1
    be a Righteous Model to whom arround you to win their hearts & to be convincing and hereby make ppl accept
    your guidance and follow you as a result to the well-behaved or emotional effect who you have left to them

Work in your specialization, profession or hobby hard, cleverly and effectively to get to a higher place which means more power and wider effect

and I wrote some important points (:::Here:: all about this topic

I suggest these as a beginning, 'cus if you don't have any thing, you can't do anything
    Frankly, that's all I have got yet, and may later get another things

Generally,I think there're three ways to walk in, which they
    Awareness & guidance (changing the minds)1
    Working to reform (Changing the reality of situation)1
    Working as a group (There're many Advantages)1

and we hope to see more members who care about this issue
    التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة Schwert ; 16-11-2012 الساعة 09:28 PM

الصورة الرمزية أسمـــاء

تاريخ التسجيل
    Oct 2006
    المـشـــاركــات
    الــــدولــــــــة
    السعودية
    الــجـــــنــــــس
    أنثى
    الـتـــقـــــيـيــم:
    كاتب الموضوع

I will be back
    just give me some time

الصورة الرمزية Nino chan

تاريخ التسجيل
    Jun 2011
    المـشـــاركــات
    الــجـــــنــــــس
    أنثى
    الـتـــقـــــيـيــم:

what's the topic ?
    a silly question
    -_- but sorry, don't have that time to read the whole comments
    : D
    so what's the topic ppl ?

الصورة الرمزية Schwert

تاريخ التسجيل
    Nov 2008
    المـشـــاركــات
    الــــدولــــــــة
    العراق
    الــجـــــنــــــس
    ذكر
    الـتـــقـــــيـيــم:

Hi Ms.Nino
    you asked a question
    well, the topic is: What do you think of the role of young man and young woman should be in this time that we live in
    I mean, among all these miserable, terrible and annoying situations that we live in
    and weakness beside ignorance in addition to blind imitation and so forth

you absolutely don't like to live in a society like that, so what do you think ur role is in here

الصورة الرمزية Nino chan

تاريخ التسجيل
    Jun 2011
    المـشـــاركــات
    الــجـــــنــــــس
    أنثى
    الـتـــقـــــيـيــم:

what's bring me here, i remember now that i gotta go bed : D
    kidding

DON'T EVER use Ms. Nino. I WILL kill you next time :P
    ok it's a brilliant topic indeed.. even though i really don't have much time now but i'll chat

I am already a graduated student.. i always asked myself what i am to my country, to my Islamic nation .. wondering why to be like my elder brothers and sisters.. i always wanted to be different but not indifferent

the young now asking the same question.. what's their role in building up their own personalities..
    I believe via Knowledge and education, one can be a
    pioneer in his/her society
    .. what is important to learn and what do the circumstances require
    all of that must be taken a consideration of
    .. The young should get enough knowledge to fight against the west with the same weapon
    to me.. I've chosen English language to build up my character.. to help and defend my country
    and spread Islam later isa

the second -related- point is morals !

If only they teach
    MORALS when they teach !!
    .. our situation will be for sure something else
    The young should start with themselves first.. teach themselves morals.. Islamic morals.. morals of the
    prophet peace be upon him.. then teach these morals and virtues to others.. not by lecturing them.. but by practicing these morals by actions not words

to
    sum up my words in words..
    first we need morals and good knowledge !

lol this is for now...

ps. The young is an adjective means the young men and women
    nighty : D

الصورة الرمزية Schwert

تاريخ التسجيل
    Nov 2008
    المـشـــاركــات
    الــــدولــــــــة
    العراق
    الــجـــــنــــــس
    ذكر
    الـتـــقـــــيـيــم:

It is a quick surprise reply Supervisor.Nino,</br> you will make me look for shorter nickname as a replace~__~1,</br>it's such wonderful opinion who you left up there,</br>which is similar nearly to my words in signature : )1,</br>we all will arrive to this result after we think about the things that reform a broken society,</br>in fact, it's hard for SB to think about this situation and what to do for reforming,</br>it's a nobel goal...don't leave it,</br>we think about serious movement to do,</br>serious thoughts to be done,</br>duties to be divided,</br>I believe, the font of thoughts(our minds)1,</br>
    can get to results and solutions could be done on the street effectively
    and get some change around
    التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة Schwert ; 24-11-2012 الساعة 02:10 AM سبب آخر: تقريبا 10 محاولات لتنسيق التعليق, لم يفلح اي منها, كان امر انتر لايعمل هنا

صفحة 5 من 7 الأولىالأولى 1234567 الأخيرةالأخيرة

المفضلات

المفضلات

ضوابط المشاركة

• لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •