المـشـــاركــات
    الــــدولــــــــة
    ماليزيا
    الــجـــــنــــــس
    ذكر
    الـتـــقـــــيـيــم:

افتراضي رد: How to write an EnglisH Article

… Hi again ms. Dragonier and also the members of MSOMS

Immm … let's get down to the topic immediately … I think it's a good indea to catch the time …l

إمممم ... خلونا ندخل في الموضوع مباشرة ... لأنه أفضل عشان نكسب الوقت معانا ...

In my last reply I stopped with The Introduction & the Thesis Statement and I've also mentioned how important the Thesis Statement is …l

في ردي السابق وقفت عن المقدمة والـ Thesis Statement وذكرنا أهمية الـ Thesis Statement فيها ...

... Now, I wanna talk about something in The Introduction as a part lecture … loooooooooool

الآن أبغى أتكلم عن حاجة في المقدمة أو أيضا في المقالة كلها ... وطبعا حطوها كدرس من الدروس ... هههههههههههههههههههههه >>> يعني غصبا عنك تاخذها إنت وهو وهي هههههههههههههه ...

:Immmm … Dragonier said

في الموضوع ... أختنا المبدعة Dragonier قالت:

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Dragonier مشاهدة المشاركة
    :Try ro use strong words at the beginning such as
    No one can deny that, There is no doupt that As we all know
    … Is it right? Do we call it as a strong word? Think if & tell me

هل هذا صحيح ؟؟؟ هل نقدر نقولها على إنها كلمات قوية أو إنها مفيدة في كتابة المقالة ؟؟؟ فكري في هالشي وخبريني ...

As we are focusing in The Introduction; here is another point we have to be clear with … which is WHAT WE WRITE IN THE INTRUDUCTION?l

بما إننا لسة في المقدمة بتكلم هالمرة على نقطة أخرى لازم ننتبه لها كلنا ... واللي هي إيش اللي نكتبه في المقدمة؟ طبعا غير الـ Thesis Statement ... الآن نشوف سوى ...

Immm … to be clear with you guys, The Introduction has to be designed to attract the reader's attention to your essay and give him|her the indea of your essay in an attractive way of writing …l

إمممم ... عشان نكون واضحين سوى، المقدمة لازم تكون مصوغة عشان تجذب القارئ للمقالة اللي بتكتبها وبتعطيهـ|ـا فكرة المقالة بتتكلم عن إيش بالضبط ...

To make it easier for you, I'll try to point some ways or indeas on how to write a very creative introduction …l

وعشان أسهلها عليكم، بحاول أحط لكم بعض الخطوات والأفكار في عملية كتابة مقالة إبداعية خالية من الأخطاء وبتكون في نقاط ...

A- BEGIN WITH AN ATTENTION GRABBER
    1- البدء في خطف الانتباه لدى الآخرين

Immm … actually, there is no rules on how to grab the other's attention, which means it's up to you & your creativity on how you'll grab the reader's attention … but here are some indeas that will be useful for you …l

إمممم ... بيني وبينكم ما في هناك أي قاعدة معينة نجذب فيها انتباه الآخرين في عملية كتابة المقدمة ... وهذا يعني إنه بيعتمد عليك وعلى إبداعاتك في كيفية جذب أنظار القارئ لمقالتك ... ولكن هنا بعض الأفكار اللي ممكن تفيدكم في عملية جذب انتباه القارئ لمقالتك ...

¤ معلومات جذابة | Startling Information ¤

Immm … an interesting way to grab the reader's attention … but bear in mind that the information you write must be true and verifiable and it doesn’t need to be totally new to your reader … it could simply be a pertinent fact that explicitly illustrates the point you wish to make … as for this technique, it would be better if you elaborate this piece of facts with two or three sentences of examples …l

إمممم ... طريقة ممتعة في جذب القارئ لمقالتك ... ولكن حط في بالك إنه المعلومات هذي لازم تكون صحيحة وموثوق فيها وفي نفس الوقت موش لازم تكون صحيحة 100% عند كل اللي بيقرؤوا مقالتك ... ممكن وبكل سهولة تكون موضحة بمثال بعيد عن الموضوع ولكن له صلة في نفس الوقت بالموضوع بحيث إنك في النهاية توصل للنقطة اللي تبغى تتكلم عنها ... وبالنسبة لهذا التكنيك فأفضل إنك تلحق هذي المعلومات الموثوقة بجملتين أو ثلاث تكون أمثلة للمعلومة هذي ...

يعني بالعربي الفصيح ... تبدأ المقدمة حقتك بمعلومات عااااامة وبعدين تبدأ تدخل شوي شوي في العميق إلى أن تصل للنقطة اللي تبغى تتكلم عنها في مقالتك ... وهذا كله باستخدام هذا التكنيك ... ولكن برضوا التكنيكات اللي بعدها أيضا تعتمد على هذا الكلام ... فلا تنسوها ...

¤ حكاية | Anecdote ¤

Immm … an anecdote is like starting with a story that illustrate your topic's point … you have to make sure that the anecdote must be short, to the point, and relevant to your topic … this would be a very effective opener for your essay but use it carefully … some of you might start with it & end with it looooooooooooool … so please be careful …l

إممممم ... التكنيك هذا هو إنك تبدأ مقالتك بقصة قصيرة من 3 أو 4 جمل لا أكثر إلى أن تصل لنقطة الموضوع للي بتتكلم فيها ... لازم تتأكد إنه الحكاية تكون قصيرة وتؤدي للنقطة اللي بتتكلم فيها وتكون أيضا متعلقة بالموضوع حقك ... الفكرة هذي ممكن تكون فعالة بشكل ما تتصور كبداية لمقالتك ولكن حاول إنك تكون حذر جدا فيها ... بعضكم ممكن يبدأ بيها وينتهي مقالته بيها ويكون نسي مقالته عن بكرة أبيها كاملة ... ههههههههههههههههههههههههههه ... فعشان كذا خلك حذر إنت وهو في التكنيك هذا ...

¤ محادثة لتبادل الآراء والأفكار | Dialogue ¤

Immm … well, this technique is quite complicated but interesting one which deal with starting your essay with a dialogue between two speakers … an appropriate dialogue doesn't have to identify these speakers, but at the same time the reader must understand the point you are trying to convey … also, you have to use at most two to three exchanges between these speakers to make your point which means you'll have to write 5 to 6 sentences at most and also followed by 1 or 2 sentenced of elaborations … I think it's somehow hard to understand, so, please refer to the translation …l

إممممم ... أوكي ... التكنيك هذا شوي معقد ولكن أعتبره مرررة تكنيك حلو واللي بيعتمد فيها على بدء كتابتك لمقالتك في محادثة بين شخصين ... المحادثة هذي موش شرط إنها تحدد شخصية المتحدث ... يعني ممكن يكون وهمي ... ولكن في نفس الوقت لازم يكون القارئ فاهم النقطة اللي إنت بتحاول توصلها من المحادثة هذي ... وكمان لازم على أكثر تحديد تستخدم نقلتين إلى 3 نقلات بين الشخصين في مقالتك عشان توصل للنقطة اللي بتكلم فيها في مقالتك ... وهذا يعني إنك حتضتطر تكتب 5 إلى 6 جمل بالكثير ... وبرضوا تكون متبوعة بجملة أو جملتين كمثال ... أرجوا إنكم فهمتوا المقصد ...

¤ معلومات مستخلصة أو موجزة | Summary Information ¤

Immm … a very strait forwarded technique to the Thesis Statement which deals with a few sentences explaining your topic in general terms and it can lead the reader gently to your thesis. Each sentence should become gradually more specific; until you reach your thesis … it's the easiest & the most popular technique used among the writers …l

إممممم ... على بلاطة ... أسهل طريقة وأوضح طريق للـ Thesis Statement واللي بيتعامل فيها مع عدة جمل تشرح فيها موضوعك بشكل عااااام وإمكانية فهم القارئ للـ Thesis Statement حقك بشكل أوضح ... كل جملة لازم تكون متناسق مع اللي قبلها إلى أن تصل لنقطة موضوعك ... يعني تبدأ مقالتك بجملة عااااامة عن الموضوع والجملة اللي بعدها تكون شوي محددة واللي بعدها أكثر اقتراب من الموضوع وهكذا إلى أن تصل إلى الـ Thesis Statement واللي تكون آخر جملة في مقدمتك ... طبعا لازم ما تتعدى الـ 5 جمل على أكثر تقدير ... يعني ممكن تخليه 4 جمل والخامس يكون هو الـ Thesis Statement أو تخليه 5 جمل والسادس يكون هو الـ Thesis Statement ... وهكذا ...

B- ADDING SENTENCES IF NEEDED
    2- إضافة جمل إذا احتاج الأمر لذلك

Well … I meant with that if the attention grabber was only a sentence or two, add one or two more sentences that will lead the reader from your opening to your Thesis Statement … which summarize another important point; each paragraph must be 5 to 6 sentences … that depends on the article or the essay you write … some exams or situations need to be 8 to 9 sentences in each paragraph …l

أوكي ... أعني بهذي النقطة إنه إذا كانت جمل جذب انتباه القارئ تحتوي على جملة أو جملتين فإنك من الأفضل إنك تضيف أيضا جملتين أو 3 جمل أخرى واللي بتقود القارئ من مقدمتك للـ Thesis Statement الخاص فيك ... وهذي النقطة بتقودنا إلى نقطة أخرى مهمة واللي هي إنه كل فقرة في المقالة لازم تحتوي على أقل تقدير 5 إلى 6 جمل ... طبعا هذا على حسب الاختبار اللي أمامك أو على حسب الموقف اللي إنت بتمر عليه .. بعض أحيان بتكون مطالب إنك تكتب من 8 إلى 9 جمل في الفقرة الواحدة ...

C- FINISHING WITH THE THESIS STATEMENT
    3- إنهاء المقدمة بالـ Thesis Statement

Immm … I've already explained this point in my last reply … so no need to repeat … but here I need to explain something we didn't mention yet … WHAT TO WRITE IN THE THESIS STATEMENT? Have you think of this question before? So, here we come to this …l

إمممم ... أعتقد إني شرحت النقطة هذي من قبل ... وعشان كذا ما يحتاج نعيد ونكرر .. ولكن هنا أبغى أشرح حاجة مهمة ما تطرقنا لها من قبل ... إيش نكتب في الـ Thesis Statement ؟؟؟ هل فكرت في هالسؤال من قبل ؟؟؟ إذن هنا حنشرح النقطة هذي ...

---------------------------------------------------------

... I'll stop here & continue the rest after I get some rest … loooooooooooooool

Thanks Dragonier for allowing me keep on posting in your thread … and really sorry for interrupting you …l

... See you later

Yours from the universe of creativity
    CrEaTiVe
    -

الصورة الرمزية Dragonier

تاريخ التسجيل
    Oct 2006
    المـشـــاركــات
    الــجـــــنــــــس
    أنثى
    الـتـــقـــــيـيــم:
    كاتب الموضوع

افتراضي رد: How to write an EnglisH Article

:clap: That was great information
    :oo7dt: I began thinking of changing my major
    Too bad we don't learn these thing in school

I read this reply twice in order to understand every small detail in it

… Is it right? Do we call it as a strong word? Think if & tell me
    I usually don't use these words, but someone told me once
    :nosweat: about thim and I thought it can be useful. So, I posted them

A- BEGIN WITH AN ATTENTION GRABBER
    1- البدء في خطف الانتباه لدى الآخرين

Immm … actually, there is no rules on how to grab the other's attention, which means it's up to you & your creativity on how you'll grab the reader's attention … but here are some indeas that will be useful for you …l
    It really depends on the writer himself and his abilities
    But if the introduction was attractive it will help alot
    in the rest of the essay

¤ معلومات جذابة | Startling Information ¤
    Immm … an interesting way to grab the reader's attention … but bear in mind that the information you write must be true and verifiable and it doesn’t need to be totally new to your reader … it could simply be a pertinent fact that explicitly illustrates the point you wish to make … as for this technique, it would be better if you elaborate this piece of facts with two or three
    sentences of examples
    It's an interesting way. But, it's not that easy to master
    The writer should have a good knowledge of what he is going to write
    You can't add something that you are not certain of
    And you can add to or three examples about it to make it more clear
    That's what I understood

Immm … an anecdote is like starting with a story that illustrate your topic's point … you have to make sure that the anecdote must be short, to the point, and relevant to your topic … this would be a very effective opener for your essay but use it carefully … some of you might start with it & end with it looooooooooooool … so please be careful …l
    It's kinda hard to write an anecode in the introduction
    And more than that, you must keep on your mind that it should
    have a relation with the Thesis Statement
    Imagination and reasonable thinking help alot in writing the anecode

¤ محادثة لتبادل الآراء والأفكار | Dialogue ¤

Immm … well, this technique is quite complicated but interesting one which deal with starting your essay with a dialogue between two speakers … an appropriate dialogue doesn't have to identify these speakers, but at the same time the reader must understand the point you are trying to convey … also, you have to use at most two to three exchanges between these speakers to make your point which means you'll have to write 5 to 6 sentences at most and also followed by 1 or 2 sentenced of elaborations … I think it's somehow hard to understand, so, please refer to the translation …l
    This technique is complicated
    In general, I don't like writing dialogues. But sometimes they are
    the best way to clearify certain IDEAs
    You need to arrange your IDEAs and think of the best way
    to write the dialogue

¤ معلومات مستخلصة أو موجزة | Summary Information ¤

Immm … a very strait forwarded technique to the Thesis Statement which deals with a few sentences explaining your topic in general terms and it can lead the reader gently to your thesis. Each sentence should become gradually more specific; until you reach your thesis … it's the easiest & the most popular technique used among the writers …l
    This is the most common way of writing the introduction
    It is easy and doesn't need alot of experience
    And most of the time I use this technique

B- ADDING SENTENCES IF NEEDED
    2- إضافة جمل إذا احتاج الأمر لذلك

Well … I meant with that if the attention grabber was only a sentence or two, add one or two more sentences that will lead the reader from your opening to your Thesis Statement … which summarize another important point; each paragraph must be 5 to 6 sentences … that depends on the article or the essay you write … some exams or situations need to be 8 to 9 sentences in each paragraph …l
    I don't have any addition to that

C- FINISHING WITH THE THESIS STATEMENT
    3- إنهاء المقدمة بالـ Thesis Statement

Immm … I've already explained this point in my last reply … so no need to repeat … but here I need to explain something we didn't mention yet … WHAT TO WRITE IN THE THESIS STATEMENT? Have you think of this question before? So, here we come to this …l
    :strongsad: Why did you stop? I was looking forward to this point
    Very well. Looks like we have to wait until CrEaTiVe gets his rest

I nearly wrote a comment about everything you said
    I hope that I understood the techniques in the right way

I am going to sleep now

Bye

الصورة الرمزية yoko chan

تاريخ التسجيل
    Aug 2007
    المـشـــاركــات
    الــــدولــــــــة
    السعودية