السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
peace be upon you
it's my first time to show you my English writing
it's the first part of my story
i hope you enjoy it, and please write whatever comes to your mind

Sh.. she.. always comes across my occupied mind. “
Where did she go
this time?”

Tears trickle my eyes whenever I draw her in front of my sight. I don’t know, but I always see her running as usual, disappearing in the old alleyways of the town. Whenever I pass by that ominous alleyway, in my imagination, her evil laughter rings in my ears. I might be afraid of her so much till the point I become afraid of my own shadow. However, without her awareness, she’s stolen my heart.

“.
.ir, Amir!!”
“What’s wrong?! “Where did you travel in your fancy world this time??" Ha…!”
here!
“What’s wrong?!! You seem pale”

Will he believe me if I tell him what I’m thinking right now! I’d rather keep silent than telling him that I’m thinking of her.. Her.. the girl who has made my life upside down.. “
a boyish- heart girl” said I.. with a warm smile.
huh?! What?! Sorry can you repeat it again?!” said Khaled while packing up.1

Today, after eleven years abroad, I am returning to my hometown.. I’m coming back to pass by every single road and alleyway.. will life give me another chance to see her again? What if.. just in case of if.. I saw her?! I mean, what will I do?! As a reaction of her laughter, her smile, her tears.. would she forget about me?! Oh.. no no.. she.. sh_1

Amir!!1
“what?! Haven’t you finished yet?! That won’t work with our schedule.. please hurry up.
.” 1

With a look of a grief I shed, I hid my exposing face. I didn't want him to notice.. that I’m missing my old days with such a girl. And also I’m missing my neighbors, my schoolmates, my people.. everything in the town before I flee. 1
Yeah, come on.. Let’s hurry up” said I with an enthusiastic smile. 1

I walked along with him and said, “
Khaled”.. [he looked at me] “I’m yearning to everything”.. he was astonished at the beginning but smiled warmly.. “I’m glad to see Amir’ smile after all.. why haven’t your teacher called you so soon to see you longing to Amir’s old stuff”
hehehe
laughed I.

We closed the door of the apartment.. heading to that party.. to which my elementary teacher invited me and other students.. there.. would you be there?! Answer me please..

"
so you're yearning to meet your childhood friends"
said he.. but such a word won't touch my heart
"
what is a childhood friend? i don't know how to feel this"
said I

yeah.. I was ostracized

to be continued isa