.:. [ موعظة اليوم ][ النسخة السادسة ] .:.

[ منتدى نور على نور ]

صفحة 15 من 16 الأولىالأولى ... 5678910111213141516 الأخيرةالأخيرة
النتائج 281 إلى 300 من 306

الصورة الرمزية heroMeHere

تاريخ التسجيل
    Oct 2017
    المـشـــاركــات
    الــــدولــــــــة
    لا يوجد
    الــجـــــنــــــس
    أنثى
    الـتـــقـــــيـيــم:

افتراضي رد: .:. [ موعظة اليوم ][ النسخة السادسة ] .:.

Hudhaifa reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “I know what the False Messiah will have with him. He will have two flowing rivers, one that appears to be clear water and another that appears to be burning fire. If one of you see that, let him go to the river of fire, close his eyes, and drink from it, for it will be cool water. The False Messiah has one blind eye, with a later of thick skin over it, and across his eyes is written the word of unbelief that every believer will read, whether he can read or not.”
    In another narration, the Prophet said, “He will have paradise and fire with him. His fire is Paradise, and his paradise is Hellfire.”
    Source: Sahih Muslim 2934
    Grade: Sahih (authentic) according to Muslim
    عَنْ حُذَيْفَةَ قَالَ قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ لَأَنَا أَعْلَمُ بِمَا مَعَ الدَّجَّالِ مِنْهُ مَعَهُ نَهْرَانِ يَجْرِيَانِ أَحَدُهُمَا رَأْيَ الْعَيْنِ مَاءٌ أَبْيَضُ وَالْآخَرُ رَأْيَ الْعَيْنِ نَارٌ تَأَجَّجُ فَإِمَّا أَدْرَكَنَّ أَحَدٌ فَلْيَأْتِ النَّهْرَ الَّذِي يَرَاهُ نَارًا وَلْيُغَمِّضْ ثُمَّ لْيُطَأْطِئْ رَأْسَهُ فَيَشْرَبَ مِنْهُ فَإِنَّهُ مَاءٌ بَارِدٌ وَإِنَّ الدَّجَّالَ مَمْسُوحُ الْعَيْنِ عَلَيْهَا ظَفَرَةٌ غَلِيظَةٌ مَكْتُوبٌ بَيْنَ عَيْنَيْهِ كَافِرٌ يَقْرَؤُهُ كُلُّ مُؤْمِنٍ كَاتِبٍ وَغَيْرِ كَاتِبٍ
    وقال في رواية أخرى مَعَهُ جَنَّةٌ وَنَارٌ فَنَارُهُ جَنَّةٌ وَجَنَّتُهُ نَارٌ
    2934 صحيح مسلم كتاب الفتن وأشراط الساعة باب ذكر الدجال وصفته وما معه

تاريخ التسجيل
    Oct 2017
    المـشـــاركــات
    الــــدولــــــــة
    لا يوجد
    الــجـــــنــــــس
    أنثى
    الـتـــقـــــيـيــم:

Abu Huraira reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Shall I not inform you about the False Messiah which no prophet has told his people? Verily, he is blind in one eye and he will come with the likeness of paradise and fire. That which he calls paradise is actually fire, and that which he calls fire is actually paradise. Verily, I have warned you just as Noah has warned his people.”
    Source: Sahih Bukhari 3160, Sahih Muslim 2936
    Grade: Muttafaqun Alayhi (authenticity agreed upon) according to Al-Bukhari and Imam Muslim
    عن أبي هريرة رَضِيَ اللَّهُ عَنْهُ قَالَ قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ أَلَا أُحَدِّثُكُمْ حَدِيثًا عَنْ الدَّجَّالِ مَا حَدَّثَ بِهِ نَبِيٌّ قَوْمَهُ إِنَّهُ أَعْوَرُ وَإِنَّهُ يَجِيءُ مَعَهُ بِمِثَالِ الْجَنَّةِ وَالنَّارِ فَالَّتِي يَقُولُ إِنَّهَا الْجَنَّةُ هِيَ النَّارُ وَإِنِّي أُنْذِرُكُمْ كَمَا أَنْذَرَ بِهِ نُوحٌ قَوْمَهُ
    3160 صحيح البخاري كِتَاب أَحَادِيثِ الْأَنْبِيَاءِ إني لأنذركموه وما من نبي إلا أنذره قومه
    2936 صحيح مسلم كِتَاب الْفِتَنِ وَأَشْرَاطِ السَّاعَةِ لأنا بما مع الدجال أعلم منه إن معه نهرا من ماء ونهرا من نار

تاريخ التسجيل
    Oct 2017
    المـشـــاركــات
    الــــدولــــــــة
    لا يوجد
    الــجـــــنــــــس
    أنثى
    الـتـــقـــــيـيــم:

Abu Huraira reported: The Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “There is no Prophet between me and Jesus the son of Mary. Verily, he will descend so if you see him then you will recognize him. He is a man of a moderately ruddy complexion. He will be wearing two faintly yellow garments. His hair will seem to have drops of water upon it, even though it will not be wet. He will fight people for the sake of Islam. He will break the cross, kill the swine, and abolish the tribute. In his time, Allah will bring to an end all other religions except for Islam, and He will defeat the False Messiah. Jesus will live for forty years and pass away, and then the Muslims will pray over him at his funeral.”
    Source: Sunan Abu Dawud 4324
    Grade: Sahih (authentic) according to Ahmad Shakir
    عَنْ أَبِي هُرَيْرَةَ أَنَّ النَّبِيَّ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ قَالَ لَيْسَ بَيْنِي وَبَيْنَهُ نَبِيٌّ يَعْنِي عِيسَى وَإِنَّهُ نَازِلٌ فَإِذَا رَأَيْتُمُوهُ فَاعْرِفُوهُ رَجُلٌ مَرْبُوعٌ إِلَى الْحُمْرَةِ وَالْبَيَاضِ بَيْنَ مُمَصَّرَتَيْنِ كَأَنَّ رَأْسَهُ يَقْطُرُ وَإِنْ لَمْ يُصِبْهُ بَلَلٌ فَيُقَاتِلُ النَّاسَ عَلَى الْإِسْلَامِ فَيَدُقُّ الصَّلِيبَ وَيَقْتُلُ الْخِنْزِيرَ وَيَضَعُ الْجِزْيَةَ وَيُهْلِكُ اللَّهُ فِي زَمَانِهِ الْمِلَلَ كُلَّهَا إِلَّا الْإِسْلَامَ وَيُهْلِكُ الْمَسِيحَ الدَّجَّالَ فَيَمْكُثُ فِي الْأَرْضِ أَرْبَعِينَ سَنَةً ثُمَّ يُتَوَفَّى فَيُصَلِّي عَلَيْهِ الْمُسْلِمُونَ
    4324 سنن أبي داود كتاب الملاحم باب خروج الدجال
    المحدث أحمد شاكر خلاصة حكم المحدث أسانيده صحاح

تاريخ التسجيل
    Oct 2017
    المـشـــاركــات
    الــــدولــــــــة
    لا يوجد
    الــجـــــنــــــس
    أنثى
    الـتـــقـــــيـيــم:

Ibn Mas’ud reported: The Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “During the night journey, I met with Abraham, Moses, and Jesus and they were discussing the matter of the Hour. Their matter was referred to Abraham, who said: I have no knowledge about it. So the matter was referred to Moses, who said: I have no knowledge about it. So the matter was referred to Jesus, who said: As for the conditions of the Hour, no one knows them but Allah. My Lord the Exalted has entrusted me that the False Messiah will appear and I will have with me two rods. When he sees me, he will melt away just as lead is melted in fire. Allah will destroy him to the point that the rock and the tree will say: O Muslims, beneath me is an unbeliever, so come slay him. Thus, Allah will destroy them and the people will return to their lands and their countries. When that happens, the nations of Gog and Magog will appear, eating and drinking everything in their lands. They will not come upon anything but that they will devour it and they will not pass by any water but that they will consume it. The people will complain to me about them, so I will supplicate to Allah and He will destroy them until their stench fills the earth. Then Allah will send rain which will wash their bodies into the sea. My Lord the Exalted has entrusted me that when all of this happens, the Hour is indeed near just as a women is ready to give birth; her family does not know when she will give birth but it could be any day or night.”
    Source: Musnad Ahmad 3546
    Grade: Sahih (authentic) according to Ahmad Shakir
    عَنْ ابْنِ مَسْعُودٍ عَنْ النَّبِيِّ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ قَالَ لَقِيتُ لَيْلَةَ أُسْرِيَ بِي إِبْرَاهِيمَ وَمُوسَى وَعِيسَى قَالَ فَتَذَاكَرُوا أَمْرَ السَّاعَةِ فَرَدُّوا أَمْرَهُمْ إِلَى إِبْرَاهِيمَ فَقَالَ لَا عِلْمَ لِي بِهَا فَرَدُّوا الْأَمْرَ إِلَى مُوسَى فَقَالَ لَا عِلْمَ لِي بِهَا فَرَدُّوا الْأَمْرَ إِلَى عِيسَى فَقَالَ أَمَّا وَجْبَتُهَا فَلَا يَعْلَمُهَا أَحَدٌ إِلَّا اللَّهُ ذَلِكَ وَفِيمَا عَهِدَ إِلَيَّ رَبِّي عَزَّ وَجَلَّ أَنَّ الدَّجَّالَ خَارِجٌ قَالَ وَمَعِي قَضِيبَانِ فَإِذَا رَآنِي ذَابَ كَمَا يَذُوبُ الرَّصَاصُ قَالَ فَيُهْلِكُهُ اللَّهُ حَتَّى إِنَّ الْحَجَرَ وَالشَّجَرَ لَيَقُولُ يَا مُسْلِمُ إِنَّ تَحْتِي كَافِرًا فَتَعَالَ فَاقْتُلْهُ قَالَ فَيُهْلِكُهُمْ اللَّهُ ثُمَّ يَرْجِعُ النَّاسُ إِلَى بِلَادِهِمْ وَأَوْطَانِهِمْ قَالَ فَعِنْدَ ذَلِكَ يَخْرُجُ يَأْجُوجُ وَمَأْجُوجُ وَهُمْ مِنْ كُلِّ حَدَبٍ يَنْسِلُونَ فَيَطَئُونَ بِلَادَهُمْ لَا يَأْتُونَ عَلَى شَيْءٍ إِلَّا أَهْلَكُوهُ وَلَا يَمُرُّونَ عَلَى مَاءٍ إِلَّا شَرِبُوهُ ثُمَّ يَرْجِعُ النَّاسُ إِلَيَّ فَيَشْكُونَهُمْ فَأَدْعُو اللَّهَ عَلَيْهِمْ فَيُهْلِكُهُمْ اللَّهُ وَيُمِيتُهُمْ حَتَّى تَجْوَى الْأَرْضُ مِنْ نَتْنِ رِيحِهِمْ قَالَ فَيُنْزِلُ اللَّهُ عَزَّ وَجَلَّ الْمَطَرَ فَتَجْرُفُ أَجْسَادَهُمْ حَتَّى يَقْذِفَهُمْ فِي الْبَحْرِ قَالَ فَفِيمَا عَهِدَ إِلَيَّ رَبِّي عَزَّ وَجَلَّ أَنَّ ذَلِكَ إِذَا كَانَ كَذَلِكَ فَإِنَّ السَّاعَةَ كَالْحَامِلِ الْمُتِمِّ الَّتِي لَا يَدْرِي أَهْلُهَا مَتَى تَفْجَؤُهُمْ بِوِلَادِهَا لَيْلًا أَوْ نَهَارًا
    3546 مسند أحمد مسند المكثرين من الصحابة مسند عبد الله بن مسعود رضي الله تعالى عنه
    المحدث أحمد شاكر خلاصة حكم المحدث إسناده صحيح

تاريخ التسجيل
    Oct 2017
    المـشـــاركــات
    الــــدولــــــــة
    لا يوجد
    الــجـــــنــــــس
    أنثى
    الـتـــقـــــيـيــم:

Abu Huraira reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “The Hour will not be established until the sun rises from the west. Thus, when it rises from the west all people together will believe, but on that day no soul will benefit from his faith if he did not believe earlier or earn good from his faith.” (6:158)
    Source: Sahih Muslim 157
    عَنْ أَبِي هُرَيْرَةَ أَنَّ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ قَالَ لَا تَقُومُ السَّاعَةُ حَتَّى تَطْلُعَ الشَّمْسُ مِنْ مَغْرِبِهَا فَإِذَا طَلَعَتْ مِنْ مَغْرِبِهَا آمَنَ النَّاسُ كُلُّهُمْ أَجْمَعُونَ فَيَوْمَئِذٍ لَا يَنْفَعُ نَفْسًا إِيمَانُهَا لَمْ تَكُنْ آمَنَتْ مِنْ قَبْلُ أَوْ كَسَبَتْ فِي إِيمَانِهَا خَيْرًا
    157 صحيح مسلم كتاب الإيمان باب بيان الزمن الذي لا يقبل فيه الإيمان

تاريخ التسجيل
    Oct 2017
    المـشـــاركــات
    الــــدولــــــــة
    لا يوجد
    الــجـــــنــــــس
    أنثى
    الـتـــقـــــيـيــم:

Malik ibn Sa’sa reported: The Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, narrated to them about his Night Journey, saying, “We ascended until we reached the second heaven where Gabriel asked for the gate to be opened, but it was said: Who is it? Gabriel said: I am Gabriel. It was said: Who is with you? Gabriel said: It is Muhammad. It was said: Has he been called? Gabriel said yes. When we reached beyond the second heaven, I saw John and Jesus who are cousins. Gabriel said: These are John and Jesus, so greet them with peace. I greeted them with peace and they returned my greeting, saying: Welcome, O righteous brother and prophet.”
    In another narration, the Prophet said, “Then we departed to the sixth heaven wherein I met Moses, peace be upon him, and I greeted him with peace. Moses said: Welcome, O righteous brother and prophet. When we passed by him, he wept and it was said: What makes you weep? Moses said: This youth has been sent after me and more people from his nation will enter Paradise than my nation. Then we departed to the seventh heaven wherein I met Abraham, peace be upon him. I saw four rivers flowing from their source, two were manifest and two were hidden. I said: O Gabriel, what are these rivers? Gabriel said: The two hidden rivers are rivers in Paradise and the two manifest rivers are the Nile and the Euphrates. Then the heavenly house (al-bayt al-ma’mūr) was raised for me and I said: O Gabriel, what is this? Gabriel said: This is the heavenly house in which enters seventy thousand angels every day, and when they go out they never return again. Then I was presented with two vessels, one with wine and another with milk, so I chose the milk. It was said: You have chosen right, so Allah will lead your nation to the right course by you according to nature (al-fiṭrah).”
    Source: Ṣaḥīḥ al-Bukhārī 3247, Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim 164
    Grade: Muttafaqun Alayhi (authenticity agreed upon) according to Al-Bukhari and Muslim
    عَنْ مَالِكِ بْنِ صَعْصَعَةَ أَنَّ نَبِيَّ اللَّهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ حَدَّثَهُمْ عَنْ لَيْلَةَ أُسْرِيَ بِهِ ثُمَّ صَعِدَ حَتَّى أَتَى السَّمَاءَ الثَّانِيَةَ فَاسْتَفْتَحَ قِيلَ مَنْ هَذَا قَالَ جِبْرِيلُ قِيلَ وَمَنْ مَعَكَ قَالَ مُحَمَّدٌ قِيلَ وَقَدْ أُرْسِلَ إِلَيْهِ قَالَ نَعَمْ فَلَمَّا خَلَصْتُ فَإِذَا يَحْيَى وَعِيسَى وَهُمَا ابْنَا خَالَةٍ قَالَ هَذَا يَحْيَى وَعِيسَى فَسَلِّمْ عَلَيْهِمَا فَسَلَّمْتُ فَرَدَّا ثُمَّ قَالَا مَرْحَبًا بِالْأَخِ الصَّالِحِ وَالنَّبِيِّ الصَّالِحِ
    وفي رواية مسلم قال ثُمَّ انْطَلَقْنَا حَتَّى انْتَهَيْنَا إِلَى السَّمَاءِ السَّادِسَةِ فَأَتَيْتُ عَلَى مُوسَى عَلَيْهِ السَّلَام فَسَلَّمْتُ عَلَيْهِ فَقَالَ مَرْحَبًا بِالْأَخِ الصَّالِحِ وَالنَّبِيِّ الصَّالِحِ فَلَمَّا جَاوَزْتُهُ بَكَى فَنُودِيَ مَا يُبْكِيكَ قَالَ رَبِّ هَذَا غُلَامٌ بَعَثْتَهُ بَعْدِي يَدْخُلُ مِنْ أُمَّتِهِ الْجَنَّةَ أَكْثَرُ مِمَّا يَدْخُلُ مِنْ أُمَّتِي قَالَ ثُمَّ انْطَلَقْنَا حَتَّى انْتَهَيْنَا إِلَى السَّمَاءِ السَّابِعَةِ فَأَتَيْتُ عَلَى إِبْرَاهِيمَ وَقَالَ فِي الْحَدِيثِ وَحَدَّثَ نَبِيُّ اللَّهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ أَنَّهُ رَأَى أَرْبَعَةَ أَنْهَارٍ يَخْرُجُ مِنْ أَصْلِهَا نَهْرَانِ ظَاهِرَانِ وَنَهْرَانِ بَاطِنَانِ فَقُلْتُ يَا جِبْرِيلُ مَا هَذِهِ الْأَنْهَارُ قَالَ أَمَّا النَّهْرَانِ الْبَاطِنَانِ فَنَهْرَانِ فِي الْجَنَّةِ وَأَمَّا الظَّاهِرَانِ فَالنِّيلُ وَالْفُرَاتُ ثُمَّ رُفِعَ لِي الْبَيْتُ الْمَعْمُورُ فَقُلْتُ يَا جِبْرِيلُ مَا هَذَا قَالَ هَذَا الْبَيْتُ الْمَعْمُورُ يَدْخُلُهُ كُلَّ يَوْمٍ سَبْعُونَ أَلْفَ مَلَكٍ إِذَا خَرَجُوا مِنْهُ لَمْ يَعُودُوا فِيهِ آخِرُ مَا عَلَيْهِمْ ثُمَّ أُتِيتُ بِإِنَاءَيْنِ أَحَدُهُمَا خَمْرٌ وَالْآخَرُ لَبَنٌ فَعُرِضَا عَلَيَّ فَاخْتَرْتُ اللَّبَنَ فَقِيلَ أَصَبْتَ أَصَابَ اللَّهُ بِكَ أُمَّتُكَ عَلَى الْفِطْرَةِ
    3247 صحيح البخاري كتاب أحاديث الأنبياء باب قول الله تعالى ذكر رحمة ربك عبده زكرياء إذ نادى ربه نداء خفيا
    164 صحيح مسلم كتاب الإيمان باب الإسراء برسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم إلى السماوات وفرض الصلوات

تاريخ التسجيل
    Oct 2017
    المـشـــاركــات
    الــــدولــــــــة
    لا يوجد
    الــجـــــنــــــس
    أنثى
    الـتـــقـــــيـيــم:

Abdullah ibn Amr reported: The Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, recited the words of Allah the Exalted in the words of Abraham, “My Lord, the idols have misled many of the people, so whoever follows me is from me…” (14:36) and the words of Jesus, upon him be peace, “If you punish them, then indeed they are your servants; but if you forgive them, then indeed You are the Almighty, the Wise.” (5:117). Then he raised his hands and the Prophet said, “O Allah, my nation, my nation!” And he wept. Allah the Exalted said, “O Gabriel, go to Muhammad, and your Lord is most knowing, and ask him why he is crying.” So Gabriel came to him and he asked him and the Prophet told him about it, although Allah is most knowing. Allah said, “O Gabriel, go to Muhammad and say: Verily, We will please you regarding your nation and We will not disappoint you.”
    Source: Sahih Muslim 202
    عَنْ عَبْدِ اللَّهِ بْنِ عَمْرِو بْنِ الْعَاصِ أَنَّ النَّبِيَّ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ تَلَا قَوْلَ اللَّهِ عَزَّ وَجَلَّ فِي إِبْرَاهِيمَ رَبِّ إِنَّهُنَّ أَضْلَلْنَ كَثِيرًا مِنْ النَّاسِ فَمَنْ تَبِعَنِي فَإِنَّهُ مِنِّي الْآيَةَ وَقَالَ عِيسَى عَلَيْهِ السَّلَامإِنْ تُعَذِّبْهُمْ فَإِنَّهُمْ عِبَادُكَ وَإِنْ تَغْفِرْ لَهُمْ فَإِنَّكَ أَنْتَ الْعَزِيزُ الْحَكِيمُ فَرَفَعَ يَدَيْهِ وَقَالَ اللَّهُمَّ أُمَّتِي أُمَّتِي وَبَكَى فَقَالَ اللَّهُ عَزَّ وَجَلَّ يَا جِبْرِيلُ اذْهَبْ إِلَى مُحَمَّدٍ وَرَبُّكَ أَعْلَمُ فَسَلْهُ مَا يُبْكِيكَ فَأَتَاهُ جِبْرِيلُ عَلَيْهِ السَّلَام فَسَأَلَهُ فَأَخْبَرَهُ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ بِمَا قَالَ وَهُوَ أَعْلَمُ فَقَالَ اللَّهُ يَا جِبْرِيلُ اذْهَبْ إِلَى مُحَمَّدٍ فَقُلْ إِنَّا سَنُرْضِيكَ فِي أُمَّتِكَ وَلَا نَسُوءُكَ
    202 صحيح مسلم كِتَاب الْإِيمَانِ باب دُعَاءِ النَّبِيِّ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ لِأُمَّتِهِ وَبُكَائِهِ شَفَقَةً عَلَيْهِمْ

تاريخ التسجيل
    Oct 2017
    المـشـــاركــات
    الــــدولــــــــة
    لا يوجد
    الــجـــــنــــــس
    أنثى
    الـتـــقـــــيـيــم:

Categories Applications Internet Icon رد: .:. [ موعظة اليوم ][ النسخة السادسة ] .:.

إِنَّ الَّذِينَ سَبَقَتْ لَهُمْ مِنَّا الْحُسْنَى أُولَئِكَ عَنْهَا مُبْعَدُونَ (101) لَا يَسْمَعُونَ حَسِيسَهَا وَهُمْ فِي مَا اشْتَهَتْ أَنْفُسُهُمْ خَالِدُونَ (102) لَا يَحْزُنُهُمُ الْفَزَعُ الْأَكْبَرُ وَتَتَلَقَّاهُمُ الْمَلَائِكَةُ هَذَا يَوْمُكُمُ الَّذِي كُنْتُمْ تُوعَدُونَ (103) يَوْمَ نَطْوِي السَّمَاءَ كَطَيِّ السِّجِلِّ لِلْكُتُبِ كَمَا بَدَأْنَا أَوَّلَ خَلْقٍ نُعِيدُهُ وَعْدًا عَلَيْنَا إِنَّا كُنَّا فَاعِلِينَ (104) وَلَقَدْ كَتَبْنَا فِي الزَّبُورِ مِنْ بَعْدِ الذِّكْرِ أَنَّ الْأَرْضَ يَرِثُهَا عِبَادِيَ الصَّالِحُونَ (105) إِنَّ فِي هَذَا لَبَلَاغًا لِقَوْمٍ عَابِدِينَ (106) وَمَا أَرْسَلْنَاكَ إِلَّا رَحْمَةً لِلْعَالَمِينَ (107)

القرآن الكريم
    سورة الأنبياء

( 101 ) Indeed, those for whom the best [reward] has preceded from Us - they are from it far removed.

( 102 ) They will not hear its sound, while they are, in that which their souls desire, abiding eternally.
    ( 103 ) They will not be grieved by the greatest terror, and the angels will meet them, [saying], "This is your Day which you have been promised" -
    ( 104 ) The Day when We will fold the heaven like the folding of a [written] sheet for the records. As We began the first creation, We will repeat it. [That is] a promise binding upon Us. Indeed, We will do it.
    ( 105 ) And We have already written in the book [of Psalms] after the [previous] mention that the land [of Paradise] is inherited by My righteous servants.
    ( 106 ) Indeed, in this [Qur'an] is notification for a worshipping people.
    ( 107 ) And We have not sent you, [O Muhammad], except as a mercy to the worlds.

Translation of the verses
    Chapter 21,Al-Anbiyaa

تاريخ التسجيل
    Jan 2018
    المـشـــاركــات
    الــــدولــــــــة
    السعودية
    الــجـــــنــــــس
    ذكر
    الـتـــقـــــيـيــم:

"وما كان ربك نسيا"

تاريخ التسجيل
    Oct 2017
    المـشـــاركــات
    الــــدولــــــــة
    لا يوجد
    الــجـــــنــــــس
    أنثى
    الـتـــقـــــيـيــم:

Abu Huraira reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “The world is a prison for the believer and a paradise for the unbeliever.
    Source: Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim 2956
    An-Nawawi said, “The believer is imprisoned and prohibited in the world from forbidden desires and disapproved acts, being responsible to do laborious acts of obedience.”
    Source: Sharḥ al-Nawawī ‘alá Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim 2956
    عَنْ أَبِي هُرَيْرَةَ قَالَ قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم‏ الدُّنْيَا سِجْنُ الْمُؤْمِنِ وَجَنَّةُ الْكَافِرِ2956 صحيح مسلم كتاب الزهد والرقائققال النووي أَنَّ كُلَّ مُؤْمِنٍ مَسْجُونٌ مَمْنُوعٌ فِي الدُّنْيَا مِنَ الشَّهَوَاتِ الْمُحَرَّمَةِ وَالْمَكْرُوهَةِ مُكَلَّفٌ بِفِعْلِ الطَّاعَاتِ الشَّاقَّةِ2956 شرح النووي على مسلم

تاريخ التسجيل
    Oct 2017
    المـشـــاركــات
    الــــدولــــــــة
    لا يوجد
    الــجـــــنــــــس
    أنثى
    الـتـــقـــــيـيــم:

Abdullah ibn Umar reported: During the time of ignorance, the people would fast the day of Ashura and the Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, and the Muslims would fast as well until the fasting of Ramadan was made an obligation. Then the Prophet said, “Verily, Ashura is a day among the days of Allah, so whoever wishes to fast may do so and whoever wishes to break his fast may do so.”
    Source: Sahih Muslim 1126
    عَبْدُ اللَّهِ بْنُ عُمَرَ رَضِيَ اللَّهُ عَنْهُمَا أَنَّ أَهْلَ الْجَاهِلِيَّةِ كَانُوا يَصُومُونَ يَوْمَ عَاشُورَاءَ وَأَنَّ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ صَامَهُ وَالْمُسْلِمُونَ قَبْلَ أَنْ يُفْتَرَضَ رَمَضَانُ فَلَمَّا افْتُرِضَ رَمَضَانُ قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ إِنَّ عَاشُورَاءَ يَوْمٌ مِنْ أَيَّامِ اللَّهِ فَمَنْ شَاءَ صَامَهُ وَمَنْ شَاءَ تَرَكَهُ
    1126 صحيح مسلم كِتَاب الصِّيَامِ من شاء فليصمه ومن شاء فليفطره

تاريخ التسجيل
    Oct 2017
    المـشـــاركــات
    الــــدولــــــــة
    لا يوجد
    الــجـــــنــــــس
    أنثى
    الـتـــقـــــيـيــم:

Ibn Abbas reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, came to Medina and he found the Jews fasting the day of Ashura. The Prophet said, “What is this day you are fasting?” They said, “This is a great day in which Allah saved Moses and his people, and He drowned Pharaoh and his people. Moses fasted on it due to gratitude, so we also fast on it.” The Prophet said, “We have more right to it and we are closer to Moses than you.” The Prophet fasted the day of Ashura and he commanded fasting on it.
    Source: Ṣaḥīḥ al-Bukhārī 3216, Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim 1130
    Grade: Muttafaqun Alayhi (authenticity agreed upon) according to Al-Bukhari and Muslim
    عَنْ ابْنِ عَبَّاسٍ رَضِيَ اللَّهُ عَنْهُمَا أَنَّ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ قَدِمَ الْمَدِينَةَ فَوَجَدَ الْيَهُودَ صِيَامًا يَوْمَ عَاشُورَاءَ فَقَالَ لَهُمْ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ مَا هَذَا الْيَوْمُ الَّذِي تَصُومُونَهُ فَقَالُوا هَذَا يَوْمٌ عَظِيمٌ أَنْجَى اللَّهُ فِيهِ مُوسَى وَقَوْمَهُ وَغَرَّقَ فِرْعَوْنَ وَقَوْمَهُ فَصَامَهُ مُوسَى شُكْرًا فَنَحْنُ نَصُومُهُ فَقَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ فَنَحْنُ أَحَقُّ وَأَوْلَى بِمُوسَى مِنْكُمْ فَصَامَهُ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ وَأَمَرَ بِصِيَامِهِ3216 صحيح البخاري كتاب أحاديث الأنبياء باب قول الله تعالى وهل أتاك حديث موسى وكلم الله موسى تكليما1130 صحيح مسلم كتاب الصيام باب صوم يوم عاشوراء

تاريخ التسجيل
    Oct 2017
    المـشـــاركــات
    الــــدولــــــــة
    لا يوجد
    الــجـــــنــــــس
    أنثى
    الـتـــقـــــيـيــم:

Abu Qatadah reported: The Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, was asked about fasting the day of Arafat. The Prophet said, “It will expiate the sins of the previous and upcoming years.” Then he was asked about fasting the day of Ashura. The Prophet said, “It will expiate the sins of the year.”
    Source: Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim 1162
    عَنْ أَبِي قَتَادَةَ عَنْ النَّبِيِّ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ قَالَ وَسُئِلَ عَنْ صَوْمِ يَوْمِ عَرَفَةَ فَقَالَ يُكَفِّرُ السَّنَةَ الْمَاضِيَةَ وَالْبَاقِيَةَ قَالَ وَسُئِلَ عَنْ صَوْمِ يَوْمِ عَاشُورَاءَ فَقَالَ يُكَفِّرُ السَّنَةَ الْمَاضِيَةَ
    1162 صحيح مسلم كتاب الصيام باب استحباب صيام ثلاثة أيام من كل شهر وصوم يوم عرفة وعاشوراء والاثنين والخميس

تاريخ التسجيل
    Oct 2017
    المـشـــاركــات
    الــــدولــــــــة
    لا يوجد
    الــجـــــنــــــس
    أنثى
    الـتـــقـــــيـيــم:

Ibn Abbas reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Fast the day of Ashura but do it differently from the Jews, so also fast a day before it or after it.
    Source: Musnad Ahmad 2155
    Grade: Hasan (fair) according to Ahmad Shakir
    عَنْ جَدِّهِ ابْنِ عَبَّاسٍ قَالَ قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَصُومُوا يَوْمَ عَاشُورَاءَ وَخَالِفُوا فِيهِ الْيَهُودَ صُومُوا قَبْلَهُ يَوْمًا أَوْ بَعْدَهُ يَوْمًا
    2155 مسند أحمد وَمِنْ مُسْنَدِ بَنِي هَاشِمٍ مُسْنَدُ عَبْدِ اللَّهِ بْنِ الْعَبَّاسِ بْنِ عَبْدِ المُطَّلِبِ عَنْ النَّبِيِّ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ صوموا يوم عاشوراء وخالفوا فيه اليهود صوموا قبله يوما أو بعده يوما
    المحدث أحمد شاكر خلاصة حكم المحدث إسناده حسن

صفحة 15 من 16 الأولىالأولى ... 5678910111213141516 الأخيرةالأخيرة

المفضلات

المفضلات

ضوابط المشاركة

• لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •