ناورو
    الــجـــــنــــــس
    ذكر
    الـتـــقـــــيـيــم:
    كاتب الموضوع

افتراضي رد: World Of Fear "short stories"Renewable

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة azzoozz مشاهدة المشاركة
    hi .. you are the best clerk..
    but ,do you know what the story was missed, some pictures to feeling keen and eager when you read it

hey Azzoozz how are you man thanks man for your words and about your advice you are right pictures would be nice with words but i am so bad in choosing pic so i would be grateful if you helped me in choosing good pictures

and thanks again -yes0" class="inlineimg" />

الصورة الرمزية kyto kid

تاريخ التسجيل
    Jan 2008
    المـشـــاركــات
    الــــدولــــــــة
    ناورو
    الــجـــــنــــــس
    ذكر
    الـتـــقـــــيـيــم:
    كاتب الموضوع

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Azuma مشاهدة المشاركة
    beautiful story .... i like reading about vampires... and other supernatural things
    monsters,ghols,ghosts,devels with black wings..
    or fairies and white angels....it makes things become exciting really as in yours
    but if i ask you where did the ide of vampiers come from in the first place ??
    i mean who is the founder of it!! and what inspiers him of creating such awful creature called vampire???!!
    some says that in our life there are somepeople act like vampiers..
    . ...they are tottally vampiers who used others to fulfill their needs and wants....
    they just have the scary fack smile of those vampiers we know
    i mean ... it must be made from real people in our real life

see you around
    and good luck in your next spooky story ^_^
    i will make them as "stories befor sleeping" but i will kill you if i have nightmaers in my dreams^_^

hey dear Azuma nice to see you again about your Q yes you are right Azuma that vampires stories came from real events and characters but the difference between vampires in the story and vampires in our real life that those in our real life dont feel satsified ever what ever they do to hurt people

and i read a book about how vampires idea came from

the first one tht came with this idea was Bram Stoker the creater of Dracula ,,he was sitting at night reading a book about kont dracula who lived and fight enemys who killed his wife ..

Bram heard scream in the street when he went down he found police arrest a man killed a little girl and drank her blood but this because he was suffering from a disease in blood that was never treated in old days but ofcourse it treated now by blood transfer ,,from this accident bram mixed the two ideaes together the Knot Dracula who live alone drinking blood and this was the beginning of vampires

and i am glad that you like the story
    i will make them as "stories befor sleeping" but i will kill you if i have nightmaers in my dreams^_^

haha i will escape from now

الصورة الرمزية kyto kid

تاريخ التسجيل
    Jan 2008
    المـشـــاركــات
    الــــدولــــــــة
    ناورو
    الــجـــــنــــــس
    ذكر
    الـتـــقـــــيـيــم:
    كاتب الموضوع

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة mis eima مشاهدة المشاركة
    Hi kyto

how are you ?...long time
    good job from you
    i will read the 2nd and 3rd
    and i wish you good luck
    in next story
    waiting

see you

hi dear Eima yes long time
    and thanks Eima and waiting for you

الصورة الرمزية kyto kid

تاريخ التسجيل
    Jan 2008
    المـشـــاركــات
    الــــدولــــــــة
    ناورو
    الــجـــــنــــــس
    ذكر
    الـتـــقـــــيـيــم:
    كاتب الموضوع

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة coaf مشاهدة المشاركة
    welcome my friend how are you, my friend kyto kid I'm really very sorry for late to reply I was busy in somethings :^ ^ , ur topic it is really admired me and I surprise from ur able to write this long story it is good hobby good job man*_^ I will read part1 & 2 & 3 in shaa allah and thanx dude for put my surname in ur topic this is delighted me^_^ thank u and see you guy bye

dont be sorry Coaf your vist make me happy

and not at all for putting you name you are one of the best members man and you deserve welcome

الصورة الرمزية kyto kid

تاريخ التسجيل
    Jan 2008
    المـشـــاركــات
    الــــدولــــــــة
    ناورو
    الــجـــــنــــــس
    ذكر
    الـتـــقـــــيـيــم:
    كاتب الموضوع

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة كايتو كيد22 مشاهدة المشاركة
    nice thanks

good story

thanksكايتو كيد FOR YOUR REPLY

الصورة الرمزية kyto kid

تاريخ التسجيل
    Jan 2008
    المـشـــاركــات
    الــــدولــــــــة
    ناورو
    الــجـــــنــــــس
    ذكر
    الـتـــقـــــيـيــم:
    كاتب الموضوع

forget as usual the 4th stroy is added i hope you will enjoy it

الصورة الرمزية أسمـــاء

تاريخ التسجيل
    Oct 2006
    المـشـــاركــات
    الــــدولــــــــة
    السعودية
    الــجـــــنــــــس
    أنثى
    الـتـــقـــــيـيــم:

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة kyto kid مشاهدة المشاركة
    hey dear Azuma nice to see you again about your Q yes you are right Azuma that vampires stories came from real events and characters but the difference between vampires in the story and vampires in our real life that those in our real life dont feel satsified ever what ever they do to hurt people

and i read a book about how vampires idea came from

the first one tht came with this idea was Bram Stoker the creater of Dracula ,,he was sitting at night reading a book about kont dracula who lived and fight enemys who killed his wife ..

Bram heard scream in the street when he went down he found police arrest a man killed a little girl and drank her blood but this because he was suffering from a disease in blood that was never treated in old days but ofcourse it treated now by blood transfer ,,from this accident bram mixed the two ideaes together the Knot Dracula who live alone drinking blood and this was the beginning of vampires

and i am glad that you like the story

haha i will escape from now

Oh my God
    so kont dracula was a real man was'nt he???... so it was real (the name of Dracula indicates that kont)....amazing

i have read that novel and it was really exciting... that man who went to the castle of Dracula for doing some jobs..then he noticed that his host does'nt sleep at night as he doesn't wake up in the morning....there were no mirrors at all ... how come !! a palace without a mirror..also there were no servants ; dishes were made by unknown person .. all doors and gates were locked... as well windows....so he faced alot of mysteriuos things that need to be clarified....
    until he found the truth and killed him... it was really exciting
    .. the way you mintioned how the idea of vampires came is convincing..
    ok i will tell you something about it ....
    there were an article saying that don't you notice that vampires always belong to the high class..which means that they must be kings or princes..they always live in palaces...or castles...have you ever read or seen astory about a poor vampire lives in a small cottage..??!! of course Not
    and that becouse the idea of vampires belongs to an evil Roman king...
    ..he was such a tyrent...injust ; his ultimate pleasure was getting its peek when he was performing torture on the low-class people , poors and servants...he loved to see and smell blood...
    so one day , since poor people got sick of his bad treatment , he invited them to a very great feast... he invited all people classes especially poor people...then after they enjoyed eating ..after they had experienced the pleasure of life for their first time, he ordered to lock all the gates and windows of the castle and made a fire at that hall where people ate their dinner
    so they all died of fire while he ws watching happily...how cruil..!!
    so dear brother that writer made the idea of Vampires after that awful king
    that what was wrritten

so stories are diffirent about how vampires exist....couse alot of real people look like them ,so that others refer to various real characters from which Vampires were made

Thanks brother
    and sooooooooooooory for the long comment , cause i really am interested in these stories
    see you
    التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة أسمـــاء ; 1-4-2009 الساعة 12:00 AM

الصورة الرمزية Schwert

تاريخ التسجيل
    Nov 2008
    المـشـــاركــات
    الــــدولــــــــة
    العراق
    الــجـــــنــــــس
    ذكر
    الـتـــقـــــيـيــم:

Hi my crony kyto kid, how r u, I read 1 & 2 story it's really different color of fear, the one story about demon that his eyes is red was fear but secound story about dr mark it's really nice and fear I didn't know that my wack is writer^_^ well done dear go on good hobby I will read 3 and 4 in shaa allah and tell u my opinion see u man and peace be upon you

الصورة الرمزية kyto kid

تاريخ التسجيل
    Jan 2008
    المـشـــاركــات
    الــــدولــــــــة
    ناورو
    الــجـــــنــــــس
    ذكر
    الـتـــقـــــيـيــم:
    كاتب الموضوع

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Azuma مشاهدة المشاركة
    Oh my God
    so kont dracula was a real man was'nt he???... so it was real (the name of Dracula indicates that kont)....amazing

i have read that novel and it was really exciting... that man who went to the castle of Dracula for doing some jobs..then he noticed that his host does'nt sleep at night as he doesn't wake up in the morning....there were no mirrors at all ... how come !! a palace without a mirror..also there were no servants ; dishes were made by unknown person .. all doors and gates were locked... as well windows....so he faced alot of mysteriuos things that need to be clarified....
    until he found the truth and killed him... it was really exciting
    .. the way you mintioned how the idea of vampires came is convincing..
    ok i will tell you something about it ....
    there were an article saying that don't you notice that vampires always belong to the high class..which means that they must be kings or princes..they always live in palaces...or castles...have you ever read or seen astory about a poor vampire lives in a small cottage..??!! of course Not
    and that becouse the idea of vampires belongs to an evil Roman king...
    ..he was such a tyrent...injust ; his ultimate pleasure was getting its peek when he was performing torture on the low-class people , poors and servants...he loved to see and smell blood...
    so one day , since poor people got sick of his bad treatment , he invited them to a very great feast... he invited all people classes especially poor people...then after they enjoyed eating ..after they had experienced the pleasure of life for their first time, he ordered to lock all the gates and windows of the castle and made a fire at that hall where people ate their dinner
    so they all died of fire while he ws watching happily...how cruil..!!
    so dear brother that writer made the idea of Vampires after that awful king
    that what was wrritten

so stories are diffirent about how vampires exist....couse alot of real people look like them ,so that others refer to various real characters from which Vampires were made

Thanks brother
    and sooooooooooooory for the long comment , cause i really am interested in these stories
    see you

sorry Azuma late as usual forgive me it seems you are a good reader yes you remember me with that amazing story about dracula but you know i think bram stoker made a bad repetition to dracula

about your story of the origin of the vampires i noticed some thing ,,that the king was Roman and also Kont dracula was Roman Prince ..so all stories about vampires always related to Romania and roman kings

the reason is that roman and hungarian people was famouse about their violence and passion to kill and spread blood every where ..even when Kont Dracula had a war with Turkish "osman empire formerly" he used to kill them slowly and enjoy listening to their pain ..

so your story also are right and the common thing mmthey are usually about Roman kings

and it is known in most of vampires story that Translifania "Roman city" famouse of being city of vampires

and your comment Azuma is really awesom and i am delighted that i knew a good reader like you

about the next story i think i will be a little late may be next thursady

see you

الصورة الرمزية kyto kid

تاريخ التسجيل
    Jan 2008
    المـشـــاركــات
    الــــدولــــــــة
    ناورو
    الــجـــــنــــــس
    ذكر
    الـتـــقـــــيـيــم:
    كاتب الموضوع

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة coaf مشاهدة المشاركة
    Hi my crony kyto kid, how r u, I read 1 & 2 story it's really different color of fear, the one story about demon that his eyes is red was fear but secound story about dr mark it's really nice and fear I didn't know that my wack is writer^_^ well done dear go on good hobby I will read 3 and 4 in shaa allah and tell u my opinion see u man and peace be upon you
    Dear Brother Coaf How are you man mmyou always encourage me and thank you is not enough for your beautiful words about me and i am glad that the you like the story and wait for the next i will be late in writitng it so wait dear brother

الصورة الرمزية kyto kid

تاريخ التسجيل
    Jan 2008
    المـشـــاركــات
    الــــدولــــــــة
    ناورو
    الــجـــــنــــــس
    ذكر
    الـتـــقـــــيـيــم:
    كاتب الموضوع

Long Time I know but finally the 5th story is added Enjoy it