ÇáãÓÇÚÏ ÇáÔÎÕí ÇáÑÞãí

ãÔÇåÏÉ ÇáäÓÎÉ ßÇãáÉ : oOo Beneath the blade oOo

the Assassin
31-10-2009, 04:17 PM
http://www.bestfoto.com/Galleries/Gallery_024/Despair-4040.jpg

Days have passed, nothing changed ever since….. what a pain, to think as an immortal thing, while despair is hunting you deep inside…. Farewell cheery!

Tears are falling, Silence mobilized everything, like a tiny symphony which is been played
perfectly and effectively… Please Stay!

I wonder? How many stars will shed their tears… Said he!

Few, and may be none… Replied she!

Humph, how hard for a man to accept that he is gone away for good…. Said he!

……. No words since then ……..

I wonder? How you can let people remember you, its really painful to see your own folks sees you as a collapsed rose which has no life at all… Said He after silent breeze!

You can’t make’em remember you! It is hard to imagine… Replied she!

What a despair to feel the forlornness seeped out from your heart… what a loneliness… Said he painfully,

Despair to act out this way, life is mere illusion… Said she tearfully

I feel lonely… Said he hardly

Loneliness is just a harsh stage through our lives. Everyone could act out this way, but he who feel the grief and sorrow beyond that could possibly understand how pain you feel.. Replied she.

What an aching thing… I never imagined myself as a collapsed empire. Said he in grief.

If you missed that, roses can smile to those who have been forgotten, and yet they will smile back too, I’m here dad, you will enjoy every second with me, and acting despair won’t do you any good unless you decided to pick yourself up, just smile for me,,, Said She softly,

Cheery, what a deep words that came out of your lips, they affected me so badly, how selfish I am to seek others to remember me while you are here with me every single moment, you were my remedy in sickness… Cheery, I love you!

What you have witnessed up is what your parents now is facing, would u have the ability to make them feel happy once again
icon088

Schwert
31-10-2009, 07:47 PM
Hello my bro Assasssin^___^, How are you, I'm happy to be the first one who reply to u, I liked this topic despite it is has sadness trait but it's has a specific idea but in the next time I wish I see happy topic my friend see the beatific feeling through it with hopeful words, thanks my m8 for your brillint topic and carry on^___^, PBUY

Do Ri Me
31-10-2009, 08:24 PM
Hi Sir
How are you
?

touching words ... went through heart directly

Loneliness is just a harsh stage through our lives. Everyone could act out this way, but he who feel the grief and sorrow beyond that could possibly understand how pain you feel.

this really stopped me here
it can really explain what is loneliness

May Allah let you happy with your daughter

In Allah protection

ÇáËÛÑ ÇáãÈÊÓã
1-11-2009, 12:23 PM
I'll back ^^

I must first always reservation then I write xD

lolleta
2-11-2009, 10:52 AM
Softy Words like this .... Must be The Assassin's

would u have the ability to make them feel happy once again

of course i have ... and if i dont
>>>
so .. i dont deserve to live with them
how they're fighting to drow the smile on our lips
and how happy the r when they see it

now and forever ... we must do the same
but ... we can't do more ... cuz we don't have their kind hearts
it is a fact

thanks bro ... for these words
may Allah save ur daughter to keep u smile forever

lolleta was here

the Assassin
2-11-2009, 03:51 PM
Hello my bro Assasssin^___^, How are you, I'm happy to be the first one who reply to u, I liked this topic despite it is has sadness trait but it's has a specific idea but in the next time I wish I see happy topic my friend see the beatific feeling through it with hopeful words, thanks my m8 for your brillint topic and carry on^___^, PBUY

hey bro, nice to have u around my words, its been a priceless moments that i witnessed some
golden words r written honsetly, i'm thankful for that, and about the happiness i'm happy from within,
and tbh, i felt quite sad that no one here says hello to me after leaving the supervison, but no harm on
that coz they might be busy somehow
icon088

Hi Sir
How are you
?

touching words ... went through heart directly

hey mrs, i'm fine thnx for askin', hows ur study !! hope everything is going smoothly
i'm delightend that u liked my topic, and u sensed my humble words with ur heart
i hope that mixture is ain't strong to turn ur mood upside down ....

this really stopped me here
it can really explain what is loneliness

May Allah let you happy with your daughter

In Allah protection

Grief is what can made a man wise
icon088

but i'm against that coz i believe happiness could do the same thing, but even though those broken
wings could fly high to the blue sky, coz as far as it came to my knowlege that they can create from
the same sadnees thier happiness, quite strange huh

I'll back ^^

I must first always reservation then I write xD

B waiting u
eh_s7

Softy Words like this .... Must be The Assassin's

since my father died, i couldn't know what could a man do with no dad,
its hard to tell, coz even though he will feel empty, no joy at all, i really miss him
.. his soft smile, and even his strength, he passed away with everything, his past, his future, and current lifestyle
no one could ever remember him, sometimes i feel lonely when i see others call their dads " Daddy "
what a harsh thing to write about, even when ur love thats been engraved long time back, u simply
erase it day by day when someone leave this world, coz this is the reality of life, to love others and
in blink an eye they vanished, and the most hilarious thing, u r watching them leaving without
even moving a muscle to prevents them from that ! how hard it is to seek remedy to someone u love
and u can't help HIM!!!!!!!
Sometimes, i look back at the hands of time, and i reminisce him, but thinking of that could make me sad,
now, my Mam , the lovely rose that revived me, i really can't see me with out her, she is something else, something
turned me stronger, i can't count the words to sum up a single hug from her,
u know, sometimes I feel darken to the degree that I can’t see anything thing lighten,
I can’t even smile to anything like a lonely wanderer, and even more times, I mostly get
scared that whom I love will farewell me the way my dad’s passed,
it is hard to imagine that life could twinkle once again on those who passed away,
but since I’m a believer, I know that one day they will be raisin to witness the judgment day,
I can’t add up any more words, and even if I have to write, I can’t summarize what I have deep
Inside, coz simply Parents are priceless diamonds that cannot be exchanged at all
My Allah save my mother and u all,

Do Ri Me
2-11-2009, 04:48 PM
hi sir
thanx for asking about me
today it's better ... finally I finished that stupid Plato
now I am with wise Aristotle
^^""

but i'm against that coz i believe happiness could do the same thing, but even though those broken
wings could fly high to the blue sky, coz as far as it came to my knowlege that they can create from
the same sadnees thier happiness, quite strange huhyep ... happiness can be the same... but the point is the one who hadn't experience the feeling of loneliness can't understand others when they feel this way ...
I am sure ( I believe ) that from sorrow I can got happiness
I can't deny this life is so mean to me and to others ... but as my heart still alive I can change ... to better
even it's hard ... I will just smile

when someone is closed to u, left you alone by yourself
sure it's hard to be strong

http://www.weyak.ae/channels/blog/user_files/rasheedi/images/alone.jpg
it's life ... when we didn't find it here we can find it there
may Allah help us ...

sorry for my talkative speech

Rainbow Star
4-11-2009, 06:50 AM
hi oneechan

a sad topic that made me feel down
don't worry
it also made me think of a lot of things that are so obvious yet I couldn't notice

you really are a great writer
your writings pull a person and force him to continue till the end

my parents
I hope I can make them happy cuz they made ME happy

HEY~!
say hi to the baby
tell her its from Rainbow okay?
don't forget
~_^

the Assassin
4-11-2009, 03:40 PM
hi sir

thanx for asking about me
today it's better ... finally I finished that stupid Plato
now I am with wise Aristotle
^^""

icon95thats

yep ... happiness can be the same... but the point is the one who hadn't experience the feeling of loneliness can't understand others when they feel this way ...
I am sure ( I believe ) that from sorrow I can got happiness
I can't deny this life is so mean to me and to others ... but as my heart still alive I can change ... to better
even it's hard ... I will just smile

yeah, once happiness seeped in, then nothing could have it gone away, but frankly those who haven't
:)witnessed loneliness, they simply have something called Hope
but honeslty, sometimes sorrow can dig inside us that makes no noise at all
but what else can be better than smiling
icon180

when someone is closed to u, left you alone by yourself
sure it's hard to be strong

i've heard someone says

The man remains young as along as his mother is breathing,
once she pass, he suddnly get old
icon115

it's life ... when we didn't find it here we can find it there
may Allah help us ...

life is mere imagination
Icon22

sorry for my talkative speech

- u've just made my day
May Allah grant you with ultimate bleesings

Icon093

Rony

hi oneechan

a sad topic that made me feel down
don't worry
it also made me think of a lot of things that are so obvious yet I couldn't notice

hey Rony, wassap
how r ya, hows things are going, thanks for being around, i'm speechless that
u sensed my words and that refliects something deep inward u
:)

you really are a great writer
your writings pull a person and force him to continue till the end

Speechless
icon114
Thanks Allah for His Bleesigns

my parents
I hope I can make them happy cuz they made ME happy

They are our candels through darkness
Icon093

HEY~!
say hi to the baby
tell her its from Rainbow okay?
don't forget
~_^

I kissed her for u and she has done
icon95

( i'm just kidding XD, don't u worry i'll tell her that )

icon180

lolleta
4-11-2009, 08:21 PM
since my father died, i couldn't know what could a man do with no dad,
its hard to tell, coz even though he will feel empty, no joy at all, i really miss him
.. his soft smile, and even his strength, he passed away with everything, his past, his future, and current lifestyle
no one could ever remember him, sometimes i feel lonely when i see others call their dads " Daddy "
what a harsh thing to write about, even when ur love thats been engraved long time back, u simply
erase it day by day when someone leave this world, coz this is the reality of life, to love others and
in blink an eye they vanished, and the most hilarious thing, u r watching them leaving without
even moving a muscle to prevents them from that ! how hard it is to seek remedy to someone u love

and u can't help HIM

ooh my !!! that's the hardest thing we face

to lost something precious like that
especiallyif that happened in young age
but i tink u r old enough now ... so u can face it wisely

now, my Mam , the lovely rose that revived me, i really can't see me with out her, she is something else, something

turned me stronger, i can't count the words to sum up a single hug from he

u should thank Allah every time u see her

and Allah save her for u and ur brothrs

the Assassin
4-11-2009, 08:26 PM
ooh my !!! that's the hardest thing we face

to lost something precious like that

especiallyif that happened in young age

but i tink u r old enough now ... so u can face it wisely

u should thank Allah every time u see her

and Allah save her for u and ur brothrs

Yeah as u said, i'm old enough to know what death looks like, but the matter is