ÇáãÓÇÚÏ ÇáÔÎÕí ÇáÑÞãí

ãÔÇåÏÉ ÇáäÓÎÉ ßÇãáÉ : Insomnia in H.S.C

*Robin*
5-12-2009, 05:12 PM
Yeah That is Right Eid and Holiday is over ...returning to exams and suffering ^_^

Ok i am not good at intoduction so i will do directly

OfCourse most of you remember the H.S.C

OR Huge Summer Competetion

Made By Mr Assasin and Mr Black Fox

and there was story department so i think i could share the story i put in the test with you and i hope you will like it

http://up4.m5zn.com/9bjndthcm6y53q1w0kvpz47xgs82rf/2009/12/5/07/s7ycyedka.jpg

Insomnia

Chapter 1”Nightmare”

Mark ran in a dark pathway as there was something chasing him ,he suddenly stopped as the way was blocked ,he looked behind and saw red eyes coming towards him he saw the devil holding a big sword and said “Now you will get what you deserve “ and Mark saw the sword became close to his neck ,,when he woke up he was sweaty and looked to himself and said “thanks god it is just nightmare “

He looked to the watch in front of him and it was 2.30 A.M

Mark said to himself “damn I slept only 10 minutes “

He decided to make a cup of coffee and watch tv till morning .

Chapter 2

“The perfect Lie”

Next day Mark went to work and when he reached. there were policemen and detectives making investigations and he knew that one of the employees found dead in his apartment by stab wound and his name was Carl .One of the detectives asked Mark if he knew any information that might help to arrest the killer but Mark said that he did not have a close relation with Carl and suddenly he said to the detective “but I think Carl had a problem with Tom as I heard that he was cheating with his wife “

The detective smiled “thanks for your co operation Mr Mark we appreciate this and here is my number if you remembered anything related to the accident “

Mark said ”My Pleasure ,sir”

Chapter 3

“Horror Rise”

Mark returned home and he was very tired from that day ,he had his dinner and entered the bathroom .He looked in the mirror and suddenly he saw the face of a demon in the mirror he screamed and looked behind but there was nothing ,he took a deep breath and went to bed and when he slept he had the same nightmare and he could not sleep again

Chapter 4

“suffering”

Next day Mark went to work and he knew that the police arrested Tom as they found evidence “knife with blood of victim” in his flat and the police get the information according to mystery call .

He returned to home and the nightmares repeated every night till he couldn’t sleep because of fear and he always kept the light on and this affected him badly in work and own health and he always late to work till his boss fired him and his life became like hell. When the situation became impossible he decided to make a call ,a call that might save his life and give him rest so he pick up the phone and dialed a number .

Chapter 5

“what really happened”

The day before the first nightmare Mark went to the work but when he reached there were no anyone .he was happy because this would make his mission easy he went to the big safe and started to break it to steal the money .Suddenly a flash light fell on his face .

“well well Mr Mark you are in a difficult situation “ said Carl

Mark left what he was doing and he was so afraid .

“please Carl I will not steal the money but please don’t call the police “said Mark

Carl smiled and said “no Mark what do you think about me I am not a monster of course I will not call the police but we have to make a deal “

Mark asked “ok what deal ?”

Carl said “from now you have to give me 50% from your salary –fees- “

Mark held one of the sharp tool he used to open the safe and stab Carl saying “My pleasure “and Carl fell dead immediately.

Chapter 6

“The Plan and salvation “

Mark did not believe what he already did but he said to himself that he needed to calm down and tried to think about a plan to get out of this problem

He carried the dead body and put it at the back of the car and drove till Carl house and took the key from Carl s jacket and open his flat and put the body in it ..

Next day when the police came he brought the sharp tool and put it in Toms suitcase and he removed his fingerprints from the tool .

All these thought came to his mind while dialing the number .

Police officer :police station here sir how can I help you ?

Mark :I want to inform about a crime that I did please .

The case closed and Mark put in the prison till time when he would be electrocuted.

The day before the electrocuted ,Mark for his first time since this accident he slept deeply like a baby and smile on his face without Nightmares and his conscience was rest

oh i forget

please answer honestly if you were in the same situation as Mark would you confess about your crime ?xd

Schwert
5-12-2009, 06:46 PM
beautiful & brilliant story my friend Robin, you are really imaginative man and have wonderful ideas
seems that Mark has live conscience because he confessed at last and anyway his nightmare will make him do that at last if he won't do that^ ^, the money doesn't deserve lose our sweethearts because it, good job man go ahead see you: )1

Do Ri Me
6-12-2009, 07:17 AM
S T U N N I N G

honto this story is great one

and about ur Q ... yeah huhuhuh
but not CRIME
it's happened ... when I have fight with friend ... all of nightmares come up to my mind
at then there is an apology

thanx brother ... and keep on

Rainbow Star
7-12-2009, 06:53 AM
I knew it
he seemed suspicious from the beginning

thank u bro
great story

I wanted more details though >_<

about the question
not sure. it depends on the situation
cuz sometimes I become a coward
other times I get a lot of courage

shadow_ye1
7-12-2009, 08:30 PM
The title and story are great !!!! keep going

ãÇÑíÉ 1
10-12-2009, 08:31 AM
!!wonderful

!!i liked this story so mush.....really

.. i thinke you reading a lot of imaginative story ...but this very good

keep going..

thanks for you

*Robin*
10-12-2009, 06:01 PM
OTE] beautiful & brilliant story my friend Robin, you are really imaginative man and have wonderful ideas
seems that Mark has live conscience because he confessed at last and anyway his nightmare will make him do that at last if he won't do that^ ^, the money doesn't deserve lose our sweethearts because it, good job man go ahead see you: )1 [/QUOTE]

Saber is here

how are you saber ?i hope you are fine ...and i like your comment

anyway his nightmare will make him do that at last if he won't do that^ ^,
i think you are right ..and this is the reason for his confession ^_^

any way your visit delight me and thanks again Saber "The Sword Man "xd

Do Ri Me

What a great visit from the archer of our froum ^_^

that is honor to me sister that you visit my topic

yeah i always have nightmare if i did anything wrong but you know this is a good thing as it indicates that you are a good person

Rainbow Star

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I knew it
he seemed suspicious from the beginning

hey who is here ^_^ it is detective Rainbow Star

about your answer i am with you may be i will get away and not tell the police about my crime coz the price will be prison forever but may be i will ask Allah for mercy about that crime for all my life

thank you sister for your visit

shadow_ye1

thanks brother for your sweet reply

ãÇÑíÉ1

who is here ^^our sister the black butterfly ^^

how are you sister ?i hope you are fine ^_^

.. i thinke you reading a lot of imaginative story ...but this very good

yes you are right but i prefer horror than science fiction oh i forgot where is icon04icon04the answer on my Q

ãÇÑíÉ 1
10-12-2009, 07:31 PM
how are you sister ?i hope you are fine ^_^

i feel good , thanks
and how are you too?

you are right but i prefer horror than science fiction

i know that , oh about that are you read last story from metaphysics

(ma war2 el tabe3a)

about your Q

hmmm i think i will confess then i will get away

i am imagination ,sure

huhuhu
thank you again

goodbye

*Robin*
13-12-2009, 04:24 AM
and how are you too?

Icon55i am fine thank you^_^

i know that , oh about that are you read last story from metaphysics

yes of course you mean "The Song Of Death "Right xd ?xd

it was action story and horror at the same time and i am afraid of the little girl on the plane

did you read the next story ?i think he did not put it yet

hmmm i think i will confess then i will get away

haha yeah and you did 2 things telling the truth and make them feel guilty cause they cant catch you

Thank you to Maria see you again iCon944

ãÇÑíÉ 1
13-12-2009, 08:35 AM
http://1.1.1.2/bmi/msoms-anime.net/images/smilies/cry.gifi am fine thank you^_^

i see you not well .....hahah
i hope you feel good

yes of course you mean "The Song Of Death "Right xd ?xd

that is right i mean that

i am afraid of the little girl on the plane
me too ....i said some thing wrong of this girl

did you read the next story ?i think he did not put it yet

no i did not read it ..... i think that

haha yeah and you did 2 things telling the truth and make them feel guilty cause they cant catch you
hahahahah i think so

okay

see you

ÃÓãÜÜÜÇÁ
15-12-2009, 01:33 PM
It's good to see u among the livings as well I

I was waiting for the results ( ÔåÇÏÇÊ ÇáãÓÇÈÞÉ ^_^)
and waiting as well to read each one of yours
and now you put it
that's great .......
I will try to make time for reading it

*Robin*
17-12-2009, 04:30 PM
Azuma

it is good to see you again Ic-Graduate0

yeah we all wait for the result ^^but may be we will see them soon

and yes i hope to see your story and other members story

and dont worry take your time

ÃÓãÜÜÜÇÁ