And it’s empty again..m

Empty from all the hatred grown inside of me..m

And now.. it’s full..m

Full of peace.. and sound soul..m

The emptiness of my heart.. has gone..m

http://i918.photobucket.com/albums/ad21/SHPirate/2-9.png?t=1263379003

ÃÓãÜÜÜÇÁ
11-1-2010, 12:55 PM
What kind of beautiful writing this is! I truly ike it....
When I first read the title , I thought your heart is Empty from happiness , but now I'm glad It's empty from hatred and sore...
That's the pleased thing is that you conclude to something satisfying which is throwing away hatred and have the whole place for peace and satisfaction....

It doesn't matter that much to be hurt by someone isn't that important , coz it's easy to forget it
The most tough truth is that when someone close to you or don't expec him to fail you did so
anger , revenge and hatred will grow that way , and we musn't let them do....
Still, It will kill you once again to remember that you didn't take a revenge from who did so...
All what I believe in is
burying the Ugly past and let the wind blow around as trea leaves will dance around as nothing has happened , and once upon a time there were so and so ... , tomake that ugly past look like a Fairy tales narrited to small kids ...

So that dusty painful past will go and your presnt and future is yours
to make them better , happy and peace of mind an heart

I've been reading an interesting read and wonderful language
Keep going brother
Allah bless you

M.A.T
11-1-2010, 01:05 PM
When I first read the title , I thought your heart is Empty from happiness , but now I'm glad It's empty from hatred and sore...
That's the pleased thing is that you conclude to something satisfying which is throwing away hatred and have the whole place for peace and satisfaction....

It doesn't matter that much to be hurt by someone isn't that important , coz it's easy to forget it
The most tough truth is that when someone close to you or don't expec him to fail you did so
Still, It will kill you once again to remember that you didn't take a revenge from who did so...
All what I believe in is
burying the Ugly past and let the wind blow around as trea leaves will dance around as nothing has happened , and once upon a time there were so and so ... , tomake that ugly past look like a Fairy tales narrited to small kids ...

Keep going brother
Allah bless you

what and interesting comment
but unfortunately, i disagree with u
emotions r useless for hunams and once u get rid of all of it ur life will be more shiny
for me, feel nothing is wh is important and that pain caused from betrayel is unbelievable
only by throwing away ur emotions can survive such a pain
BYE

mohbaboo
11-1-2010, 01:14 PM
ÇáßáãÇÊ ÌãíáÉ æ ãÚÈÑÉ áßä åá åÐÇ ÔÚÑ Ãã ãÇÐÇ¿ áÏì ãáÇÍÙÉ ÕÛíÑÉ æ áßä áÇ ÇÚáã Çä ßÇäÊ ÕÍíÍÉ Çã áÇ
ÈÇáäÓÈÉ áÌãáÉ
[empty from all hatred built inside me]
ÃÚÊÞÏ Çä ßáãÉ built áÇ ÊÃÊì ãÚ ÇáãÔÇÚÑ æ ÇáÃÝÖá Ãä ÊÞæá Grown Þåì ÃÝÖá ÈÇáäÓÈÉ ááãÔÇÚÑ æ ÇáãÚäì Óíßæä ÃæÖÍ æ ÃÚãÞ
áßä ãæÖæÚ Ìãíá æ åæ íÕÝ ÇáßËíÑ ãä ÇáäÇÓ ÎÕæÕÇð ÃäÇ ^ÜÜÜÜÜÜ^

no it's not a formal poetry and it doesn't follow the rules of poetry
it's just a description on paper for my feelings
kinda like (Khawater) as we call it in Arabic
thanks a lot for being here brother
all the best

mohbaboo
11-1-2010, 01:47 PM

All what I believe in is

Keep going brother
Allah bless you

Indeed

as hatred was taking all the space and allowing other feelings in
and I had to confront the one who betrayed me just to make my heart know that it's OK to let go and accept the fact that I'm not gonna be like the one who betrayed

believe me, it might kill me to remember not having revenge
but, it would kill me even more if I didn't follow my instinct at the first place which was choosing forgiveness and moving on with my life over revenge

thank you dear sister for you sincere words
of wisdom
and your beautiful awareness of the concept of a broken heart

Allah bless you, too

peace

the Assassin
11-1-2010, 02:12 PM
yari yari.... brb

Icon0e0

Well, well, nice to have some golden fingers down here, frankly, I was watching your creativeness awhile back, and I simply thought why doesn’t he write any topic, and guess what, u've just shaped my thought and simply make it true, I can’t extend my honest gratefulness to you man, thanks allot

:)

ok, let’s get serious, and watch this magnificent masterpiece

Sitting in the darkest corner in my room..h
Holding my breath..f
With my face between mu legs..l
I cry!..l
I cry tears of blood..l
Tears that can fill seas and rivers..
I’ve been there..ll
It’s not my first time..l
I sat here long time ago..l
And few days after..k
And few days ago..k
And I may will, few days later..k
Why?!..l
Are you asking me why?!l
Dare you not ask me why..l
How could you even talk to me now?k
After everything you’ve done..k
After all the things you said..k
After all the deceiving faces and feelings..k
I hate you..m
Now I can tell..m
Finally I can do it..m
Without a single bit of hesitation..m
How can I?..m
Yes I can..m
Now it’s my turn..m
To tear your heart down..m
To have it broken..m
To see your tears in your eyes..m
You were everything to me..m
And now.. you’re nothing..m
You broke my heart..m
You shred it to little pieces..m
You tortured my soul..m
Now it’s my chance..m
To do everything you did to me..m
Back to you..m
But no!..m
I’m not like you..
So go away..m
So I can rest in piece..m
And have my life back..m
Now I can let go..m
I can move on..m
My heart belongs to me now..m
It’s mine again..m
And it’s empty again..m
Empty from all the hatred grown inside of me..m
And now.. it’s full..m
Full of peace.. and sound soul..m
The emptiness of my heart.. has gone..m

Remarkable, I like the spectacle that really shows the true meaning of loneliness and fear toward relationship, I think its hard to hurt someone you love, and those emotions are something you cannot resist, your heart simply obey, and nothing cannot stop your emotion from growing

Sometimes, you find that tension is building inside, and you can’t resist, cuz love is the sweetest thing you may ever feel, but as well it’s the worst pain you may ever feel, sometimes we hurt ppl, and then we simply don’t care, however, we are certain that they love us, but we keep on hurting them, and discover later that their wounds are cuzed by us, and the ironic thing, we don’t apologize while we keep on making things right with some ppl that we have an interest with !!!

You know pal, the worst thing you may encounter is, when u give everything to whom you love, u discover later he/she forget that, by blink an eye everything is vanished, then u take a look around and u feel despair, and I mean real despair, u come to ask what I have done then, am I wrong to give all my power, am I that fool who might get stabbed, or I’m too emotional to be manipulated, I really don’t understand ppl, how they simply scratch our souls, and dip deep inside that scratch, no more space they’ll find to keep scratching, and once that soul is dead, they abandon it and simply forget it…?

But to look at the bright side, there are some ppl in our lives who might rebuild us, and heal our wounds by their caring deeds…

I really noticed that, if u find million of back-stabbers, you’ll find 2 million of straight-up ppl :)

Anyway, what I liked most about your rhyme is that you got up after being wounded, and then smile and forget, then forgive, it’s hard to say sorry, and it’s hard to forgive those who tore u apart, but this is the reality of life, to keep on loving, and get wounded, then remarkably get healed.

Nice words man, you have drawn my attention to your shiny words, they might look simple, but in reality, they have seeped deep inside my heart, I feel that I’m witnessing romantic spectacle that was dramatically affective… keep it up man

Icon-Winner0

ÇáßáãÇÊ ÌãíáÉ æ ãÚÈÑÉ áßä åá åÐÇ ÔÚÑ Ãã ãÇÐÇ¿ áÏì ãáÇÍÙÉ ÕÛíÑÉ æ áßä áÇ ÇÚáã Çä ßÇäÊ ÕÍíÍÉ Çã áÇ
ÈÇáäÓÈÉ áÌãáÉ
[empty from all hatred built inside me]
ÃÚÊÞÏ Çä ßáãÉ built áÇ ÊÃÊì ãÚ ÇáãÔÇÚÑ æ ÇáÃÝÖá Ãä ÊÞæá Grown Þåì ÃÝÖá ÈÇáäÓÈÉ ááãÔÇÚÑ æ ÇáãÚäì Óíßæä ÃæÖÍ æ ÃÚãÞ

áßä ãæÖæÚ Ìãíá æ åæ íÕÝ ÇáßËíÑ ãä ÇáäÇÓ ÎÕæÕÇð ÃäÇ ^ÜÜÜÜÜÜ^

Icon02

First off, one of the rules that we are abiding is that (ARABIC IS NOT ALLOWED)d

ac2

And btw, his word is right, and I don’t see it is wrong since he was writing some lovely wordswhich everyone can manipulate with his own words to result a remarkable masterpiece

</SPAN>It’s important, say that someone you love hurt u, u’ll forget I assure you that but its not as easy as you think !! words can tore u apart, and if it is that easy, I bit everyone will live their lives with no issue at all …

icon30

[what and interesting comment[/QUOTE
emotions r useless for hunams and once u get rid of all of it ur life will be more shiny
for me, feel nothing is wh is important and that pain caused from betrayel is unbelievable
BYE[/QUOTE]

Icon02

Well, from my prospective, I disagree, cuz I think emotions are too essential to live by, otherwise u might be ( with all due respect ) equivalent to animals, oh sorry animals also have emotions, just let me rephrase that ( u’ll be nothing ).. cuz u must have emotions in your life, and if you can touch other’s emotions, you may simply own them, how come feeling nothing is important to live a happy life, imagine that someone close has died, is it rubbish to cry over him, or let’s say you say some lovely words to your friends in order to power up your relationships with them, is wrong to say that as well >___>”f

btw, you’ll survive the pain by acting wisely, not by freeing ur heart of emotion, u can control the matter, and u can solve it later on, but having no emotions cmoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooon !!!d

opps, sorry for the long comment pal
Icon108

qoot_syria
12-1-2010, 12:18 AM
Thank you for your wonderful thoughts on my brother liked it a lot.!

Words were consistent with each other and had a wonderful idea.!

But that did not understand at the end of each phrase into a foreign character

, whether it is part of the text or what?

mohbaboo
12-1-2010, 10:51 AM
Thank you for your wonderful thoughts on my brother liked it a lot.!

Words were consistent with each other and had a wonderful idea.!

But that did not understand at the end of each phrase into a foreign character

, whether it is part of the text or what?

you're welcome sister
I'm really glad that you liked it

oh not it's not
I wrote them in whight for the appearance of the topic
'cause whenever I use commas or fullstops, they appear at the beginning of the sentence

thank you
it's an honor that my writing approached you
peace

mohbaboo
12-1-2010, 11:02 AM
yari yari.... brb

Icon0e0

Well, well, nice to have some golden fingers down here, frankly, I was watching your creativeness awhile back, and I simply thought why doesn’t he write any topic, and guess what, u've just shaped my thought and simply make it true, I can’t extend my honest gratefulness to you man, thanks allot

:)

ok, let’s get serious, and watch this magnificent masterpiece

Remarkable, I like the spectacle that really shows the true meaning of loneliness and fear toward relationship, I think its hard to hurt someone you love, and those emotions are something you cannot resist, your heart simply obey, and nothing cannot stop your emotion from growing

Sometimes, you find that tension is building inside, and you can’t resist, cuz love is the sweetest thing you may ever feel, but as well it’s the worst pain you may ever feel, sometimes we hurt ppl, and then we simply don’t care, however, we are certain that they love us, but we keep on hurting them, and discover later that their wounds are cuzed by us, and the ironic thing, we don’t apologize while we keep on making things right with some ppl that we have an interest with !!!

You know pal, the worst thing you may encounter is, when u give everything to whom you love, u discover later he/she forget that, by blink an eye everything is vanished, then u take a look around and u feel despair, and I mean real despair, u come to ask what I have done then, am I wrong to give all my power, am I that fool who might get stabbed, or I’m too emotional to be manipulated, I really don’t understand ppl, how they simply scratch our souls, and dip deep inside that scratch, no more space they’ll find to keep scratching, and once that soul is dead, they abandon it and simply forget it…?

But to look at the bright side, there are some ppl in our lives who might rebuild us, and heal our wounds by their caring deeds…

I really noticed that, if u find million of back-stabbers, you’ll find 2 million of straight-up ppl :)

Anyway, what I liked most about your rhyme is that you got up after being wounded, and then smile and forget, then forgive, it’s hard to say sorry, and it’s hard to forgive those who tore u apart, but this is the reality of life, to keep on loving, and get wounded, then remarkably get healed.

Nice words man, you have drawn my attention to your shiny words, they might look simple, but in reality, they have seeped deep inside my heart, I feel that I’m witnessing romantic spectacle that was dramatically affective… keep it up man

Icon-Winner0

Icon02

First off, one of the rules that we are abiding is that (ARABIC IS NOT ALLOWED)d

ac2

And btw, his word is right, and I don’t see it is wrong since he was writing some lovely wordswhich everyone can manipulate with his own words to result a remarkable masterpiece

</SPAN>It’s important, say that someone you love hurt u, u’ll forget I assure you that but its not as easy as you think !! words can tore u apart, and if it is that easy, I bit everyone will live their lives with no issue at all …

icon30

[what and interesting comment[/QUOTE
BYE

Icon02

Well, from my prospective, I disagree, cuz I think emotions are too essential to live by, otherwise u might be ( with all due respect ) equivalent to animals, oh sorry animals also have emotions, just let me rephrase that ( u’ll be nothing ).. cuz u must have emotions in your life, and if you can touch other’s emotions, you may simply own them, how come feeling nothing is important to live a happy life, imagine that someone close has died, is it rubbish to cry over him, or let’s say you say some lovely words to your friends in order to power up your relationships with them, is wrong to say that as well >___>”f

btw, you’ll survive the pain by acting wisely, not by freeing ur heart of emotion, u can control the matter, and u can solve it later on, but having no emotions cmoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooon !!!d

opps, sorry for the long comment pal
Icon108
[/QUOTE]

welcome brother
Actually I came back 'cause I was afraid you might assassinate me with a hidden blade or something from over a roof in Venice lol

and I've been busy around the forums and I didn't really have anything good enough to share
until I wrote this one

and surprisingly, I wrote in about ten minutes! believe it or not
just like that. I held the pen in my hand and opened my notebook and boooom
it's written :dhhh

-----------------

I really liked what you wrote in your comments above
about what I wrote
it seems that you've been there in my place

thank you for the interesting analysis
and all the encouragement

until we meet again
peace be upon you all

lolleta
12-1-2010, 12:25 PM
hey brother
what's up !! o

super amazing writing here
something i didn't see before

so
excellent
>>>>>>>
if that was an experiance ... so u had done great thing
that u forgive whome harm u
although u have the ability to revenge
as in Arabic
( ÇáÚÝæ ÚäÏ ÇáãÞÏÑÉ )
and just real Muslim can do it
>>>>>>>>>>
.... and from the Literary side
u were successful in expressing ur feeling
by good words
and good way

>>>>>
keep it up dude
and let's see yours again

Allah bless & protect u

Do Ri Me
12-1-2010, 04:15 PM
hi brother... mohbaboo

peace be upon you

oh ... now I finished reading your touching words

indeed ... remarkable topic

way to go
^__________^

the emptiness of your heart
it's a stunning head of the topic

after reading I realize what do you mean by empty heart

I hope all of us have that empty heart

about your writing ... as Assassin said you have golden fingers

so ... from now you can't hide anymore

got it
???

may Allah bless you

mohbaboo
12-1-2010, 05:11 PM
lolleta ÑÏ: •∫∫ The emptiness of my Heart ∫∫•

hey brother
what's up !! o

super amazing writing here
something i didn't see before

so
excellent
>>>>>>>
if that was an experiance ... so u had done great thing
that u forgive whome harm u
although u have the ability to revenge
as in Arabic
( ÇáÚÝæ ÚäÏ ÇáãÞÏÑÉ )
and just real Muslim can do it
>>>>>>>>>>
.... and from the Literary side
u were successful in expressing ur feeling
by good words
and good way

>>>>>
keep it up dude
and let's see yours again

Allah bless & protect u

hey
I'm doin fine and happy to have you all here

wooow
I'm really flattered and blushing

mmmm
not exactly, but maybe a little bit from an experience which will be the forgiveness and moving on part

and some of my imagination :)j

thank for your sincere comments
I'm really glad for writing this sharing it with you guys

peace

Do Ri Me ÑÏ: •∫∫ The emptiness of my Heart ∫∫•
hi brother... mohbaboo

peace be upon you

oh ... now I finished reading your touching words

indeed ... remarkable topic

way to go
^__________^

the emptiness of your heart
it's a stunning head of the topic

after reading I realize what do you mean by empty heart

I hope all of us have that empty heart

about your writing ... as Assassin said you have golden fingers

so ... from now you can't hide anymore

got it
???

may Allah bless you

Hi sister
peace be upon you

thank you very much for the complement

ooh yeah I hope that, too from my heart
it's an ability that rarely exists nowadays

I can't agree about the golden finger part, but I promise I'll try to be move active in the English forum from now on insha' Allah

may Allah bless you, too dear sister

peace

Schwert
12-1-2010, 07:33 PM
Good morning\Good afternoon\Goodevening ^ ^1
How r u bro, I happy 2 participate here, it's really admirable topic and beautiful expression and it's marvelous write all that in 10min, I'll be happy to see more from your creativity here my friend and.. go ahead^ ^1
P.B.U.Y

mohbaboo
13-1-2010, 01:41 PM
Good morning\Good afternoon\Goodevening ^ ^1
How r u bro, I happy 2 participate here, it's really admirable topic and beautiful expression and it's marvelous write all that in 10min, I'll be happy to see more from your creativity here my friend and.. go ahead^ ^1
P.B.U.Y

welcome brother Saber

I'm really fine and happy for all the nice comments of yours

hhhh I really did
and as I said, surprisingly

I hope I can write something soon, I know that I'll try
thank you very much for being here

peace

*ÈÑíÞ ÇáÃãá*
23-1-2010, 08:32 AM
thank you my very dear friend
you are a true writer and a hero

good bless your heart and soul

my love

mohbaboo
23-1-2010, 10:43 PM
thank you my very dear friend
you are a true writer and a hero

good bless your heart and soul

my love

woooow
you're welcome friend
really glad you made it here

and bless you, too

peace

hakoro zai
8-2-2010, 05:16 PM
Wonderful words and thank you.....

mohbaboo
9-2-2010, 12:22 AM
Wonderful words and thank you.....

Thank you dear sister
I appreciate it

peace

WintryLily
9-3-2010, 01:56 PM
seriously, these words made me feel some pain in my heart! i really like it :) it is filled with pain and hatred just like my inner life. thank you ^^*

mohbaboo
18-3-2010, 01:20 PM
seriously, these words made me feel some pain in my heart! i really like it :) it is filled with pain and hatred just like my inner life. thank you ^^*

yeah
but the point is that this heart
has lost all the hatred in it and became new
full of hope for what's coming

thank you ^_^l

[ ÇááÜÜíÜÜÜË ]
18-3-2010, 09:21 PM
ÇáÓáÇã Úáíßã æÑÍãÉ Çááå æÈÑßÇÊå

Tears that can fill seas and rivers..l

I think you exaggerated
Very excellent
Wonderful feelings and vague
I do not know what you want
Relieve your despair
No, you're rather break it yourself
What I have written a wonderful
Good luck

.Axel.
19-3-2010, 08:06 PM
thanks alot

you 're a great writer icon30

i really like iticon26

i wish to find someone like this i mean someone who can forgiving people
Icon59

mohbaboo
21-3-2010, 02:40 PM
ÇáÓáÇã Úáíßã æÑÍãÉ Çááå æÈÑßÇÊå

I think you exaggerated
Very excellent
Wonderful feelings and vague
I do not know what you want
Relieve your despair
No, you're rather break it yourself
What I have written a wonderful
Good luck

Peace be upon you brother
maybe but that's the feeling I had
who knows how much the love of your mom can be?l
I think no one
^_^

thanks brother
I'm really glad you passed by
and you write a quite good English
I hope we will see some of your writings here one day

peace

thanks alot

you 're a great writer icon30

i really like iticon26

i wish to find someone like this i mean someone who can forgiving people
Icon59

you're welcome
thanks that's a very honoring complement

I hope to see you more here

peace

Prom!se
23-3-2010, 03:31 PM
Hello .. How are you?

I will say something ..

There was a person when he sees his friend, who betrayed him was a large hole in his heart
Has the greatest opportunities for revenge, but it can not afford to betray the beautiful moments "
His friend here and have fun here, while it is mired in a sea of tears ", to no avail of course."

But he looked around and found people who care about him, and his feelings,
"who do not like to see the tears"
:
So
If you have lost something expensive, try to find the most expensive :) << Listen tips Promise Toooot Tooot ..

True, "Congratulations to become a blue color <<Good morning

Slmlmmmm

mohbaboo
24-3-2010, 05:41 PM
Hello .. How are you?

I will say something ..

There was a person when he sees his friend, who betrayed him was a large hole in his heart
Has the greatest opportunities for revenge, but it can not afford to betray the beautiful moments "
His friend here and have fun here, while it is mired in a sea of tears ", to no avail of course."

But he looked around and found people who care about him, and his feelings,
"who do not like to see the tears"
:
So
If you have lost something expensive, try to find the most expensive :) << Listen tips Promise Toooot Tooot ..

True, "Congratulations to become a blue color <<Good morning

Slmlmmmm

Hi
I'm doing fine, what about you?l

nice words indeed except that is not what I meant here
what I meant that I wanted revenge and got all consumed by its idea
but when I met the one who betrayed I let go so I can make my heart empty of all this hatred inside
so I can live again a new life with new goals

thank you and I'm glad to have you here with us
hehehe no worries sis

see ya

ÑÇÓÈæÊíä
24-4-2010, 05:54 PM
i really like it
those r so0o0o0o0o0o nice
i do have(khawater )like that
but im kinda scared >_<
im still new
dont know how should i start
so i'll put them later in sha Allah
and thanx again

mohbaboo
24-4-2010, 10:58 PM
oh thank you sister
if you want to learn you shouldn't be scared but you have to be courageous

if you would like
you can visit the preposting requests topic for help before you put you topic here
.» ØáÈÇÊ ãÑÇÌÚÉ ÇáãæÇÖíÚ ÞÈá ØÑÍåÇ . Preposting Revision Requests (http://www.msoms-anime.net/showthread.php?t=130780)

I'm glad you liked my simple thoughts
Alla bless you

seeya

lolowenw
6-11-2010, 01:07 PM
HI
really really what an a wonderfull words
its really amazing
But sometime there is some people you can't forgive them whatever thay DO
even if they try to avoid the fact( that they hate them) they will be remember
At the end
thanks for the nice topic