المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : The texts translation into English

Schwert
7-3-2010, 02:08 PM
Peace be upon you everyone^ ^1
Hi there how are you, my dear friends this's my new topic that I wish we benefit from it everyone, I guess it's clear from the title, in this topic we'll put somethings like dialogues, some things from the religion for example some defintions about Islam and worships...etc, short story and everything who we can benefit from it and that will be in Arabic certainly"if you don't mind our supervisor Black fox^ ^", of course the help will be from everyone can participate to translate that text into English; this topic for you everyone not just for me^ ^, and PBUY
P.S: You're free to insert Arabic or English texts and it'll be translated to the other language

Stories translations .
Number 1
Title: Story of Jewish' women converted into Islam
Translated by: Saber, Mohbaboo, DoRiMe
Emendation: Still needs emendation ?1

القصة باللغة العربية
بعد اعتناقها الإسلام تيمنت "موران" اليهودية بآيات المصحف الشريف فبدلت اسمها إلى "آية" وهي تتطلع للحج والعمرة ومستعدة لتحمل كل الصعاب من أجل دينها ولا يهمها -حسب ما تقول- سوى طاعة الله.
وموران أو آية سيدة يهودية من مدينة عكا داخل أراضي 48 أشهرت إسلامها يوم الجمعة رغم احتجاجات شديدة من والديها، وقالت إنها ذاقت طعم الطمأنينة والتقوى للمرة الأولى في حياتها.
تقول آية (31 عاما) التي تزوجت من شاب عربي قبل بضع سنوات إن تعاليم الإسلام كانت تستهويها منذ تعرفت عليها بفضل مجاورة أهلها للمسلمين في عكا واحتكاكها مع ذوي زوجها.
وتضيف آية التي تتحدث بلغة تخلط بين العربية والعبرية "اعتدت قبل إسلامي أن أصلي خمس مرات باليوم إلى أن اعتنقت الإسلام وبدأت أحس بمخافة الله بشكل حقيقي".
وتقول "رغم أني لم أمارس طقوس الديانة اليهودية، لكن الإيمان بالله كان ينمو في قلبي، وكنت أبحث عن الأمان والطمأنينة والراحة النفسية فلم أجدها سوى بالسجود بين يديه".
وعن قرار اعتناقها الإسلام قالت آية للجزيرة نت إنها قررت إشهار إيمانها الجديد خلال أدائها صلاة العصر في مسجد الجزار حيث تواظب على أداء الصلوات فيه يوميا مع أخواتها المسلمات اللواتي رحبن بها بحرارة، كما تقول.
وأعربت عن سعادتها بقرارها النابع من "تفهمي لدين الإسلام وجوهره والمعاملة الحسنة التي تلقيتها من المسلمين الذين وقفوا إلى جانبي"، وهو ما شدها إلى الإسلام، حسب قولها.
الحلم
ويبدو أن آية لم تكتف بإشهار دينها، بل تتحين الفرصة لتحقيق حلمها بزيارة قبر النبي الأكرم وأداء فريضة الحج، كما لم تكتف بحصولها على الطمأنينة وحدها فسارعت لتسجيل أولادها الثلاثة رامي وتمام وعمري، في مدرسة عربية بعدما غيرت اسمي ابنتيها إلى آمنة أم الرسول وفاطمة ابنته، داعية النساء المسلمات الالتزام بعبادة الله وتعاليمه.
وتعتبر آية التي تتمتع بسماع الأناشيد الدينية وأغاني المغني البريطاني سامي يوسف أن الله كتب لها عمرا جديدا بمنحها هذه الطمأنينة، وهي تكثر من ترديد (ألا بذكر الله تطمئن القلوب) و "يا الله يا رب العالمين احفظني مسلمة ليوم الدين".
وذكرت أنها عندما توجهت لمجلس الحاخامات اليهودية في القدس للتنازل عن الديانة اليهودية سألها أحد الحاخامات عن تحولها لدين الإسلام فأجابته "أنت لن تعرف ما أشعر به بعد النطق بشهادة الإسلام".
صدمة الوالد
اعتناق الابنة الشابة للإسلام صدم عائلتها، حسب ما ذكرته، لكن والدتها كانت أكثر تفهما ولفتت إلى أنها تأمل أن يغير الله موقف والدها الرافض لاعتناقها الإسلام.
وأضافت "أنا مستعدة لتحمل أي صعاب لأجل دين الإسلام، ولا يهمني سوى طاعة الله، لقد أخبرت والدي بأني ألبس الحجاب وبأنني مسلمة ومستعدة أن أقّبل أيديكما وجبينكما مرضاة لله الذي أوصى برضى الوالدين".
الاقتتال فتنة
وبحزن تحدثت آية عن مشاهد اقتتال الأشقاء في غزة، وشددت على أن ما أسمته بـ"الفتنة" ستحقق لإسرائيل أعذب أحلامها للتخلص من القضية الفلسطينية.
آية وجهت أول مناشدة لها لفرقاء حركة المقاومة الإسلامية (حماس) وحركة التحرير الوطني الفلسطيني (فتح) بالاحتكام للقرآن الكريم والعمل بحكم الصلاح بين الطائفتين المتقاتلتين.
وأضافت "سألت عن موقف الدين في حال نشوب الخلافات بين المسلمين، فعلمتني إحدى الأخوات في مسجد الجزار في عكا سورة الحجرات وأذكرهم بالآية القائلة "وأقسطوا إن الله يحب المقسطين".

المصدر: الجزيرة نت تقرير وديع عواودة-حيفا
http://www.aljazeera.net/NR/exeres/0FB0A442-D10F-4AF9-ADD2-87B92A7A17E8.htm

Story of Jewish' women converted into Islam

When Moran"jewish women" converted to the Islam she immediately followed The Holy Qur'an verses and changed her name to Ayah and she look foreward to Al Haj and Al Omra and ready to bear any dificulties for her religion and doesn't care except obey Allah like she said, and Moran or Ayah is jewish lady from Akka country inside lands called 48, she declared her Islam in friday despite her so much father's protest, and she said that she felt in peace and she became near from Allah for the first time in her life, Ayah said(31 years)1that she got married to Arabian young few years ago, Islamic doctrine was admired Ayah scince she defined to it and that because her Arabs neighbor was near from them in Akka(country in palestine)1and his near with her husband's relative

And Ayah add to her speak which mixs between Arabic and Hebrew" I accustomed to pray fivefold in day before I convert to Islam but after I did I began feel in the real fear of Allah, and she say" despite I have not performed the ritual of jewish religion but the fiath in Allah was growing up in my heart and I was looking for the peace, serenity and comfort of my self but I didn't find it except in the prostration to Allah, and about her decision to convert to Islam; Ayah said to Al-jazer net that she decided to declare her new faith through her prayer in the Aser time(afternoon) in Al-jazar Masjid as she used to do her prayers daily with her Muslims sisters who welcomed her so much as she said, Ayah expressed her happiness which came from her understanding to the religion of Islam and its core and good treatment who she found it from Muslims who stand by her, and that who endear her to Islam as she said

The Dream
It seems that declaring being a Muslim wasn't enough for Aya, but she's been waiting for a chance to pursue her dream of visiting the Prophet's grave-peace be upon him- and fulfilling the duty of Al-Hajj. Also, she wasn't quite satisfied with her own peace of mind, but she also registered her three sons; Rami, Tamam, and Amry in an Arabic school after changing her two daughters' names, one as the prophet's mother's name, Amena, and the other as his daughter, Fatima, asking all the Muslim women to comply to their worship to Allah and follow his guidance.l

Aya enjoys listening to the religious chants especially the ones chanted by the British former singer Sami Yousuf. She believes that Allah has granted her a new life with his gift of inner peace that she feels, and she keeps repeating the verses of ( ) and ( ) .1

She said that when she went to the house of the Rabbies to abandon her former religion. One of the Rabbies asked about the reason behind this change and she answered by saying that he won't be able to know how she feels after changing to be a Muslim>l

the father's shock!1
her Conversion to Islam has shocked her family as she said , but her mother was more understanding . and she showed that she hopes Allah change her father's refusing point of her Conversion of Islam.
she added " I am ready to bear any difficulty for Islam , I don't care about any thing but worshiping Allah . I told my father I am wearing Hejab, and I am a Muslim .And ready for kissing your hands and your foreheadS to satisfy Allah as Allah recommended us to satisfy parents " 1

inside fighting is a riot
Aya talked sadly about the fighting among the brothers in Ghaza, and she stressed on what she called "riot" which will make Israel's sweetest dreams come true to ditch the Palestinian case.l
Aya addressed a word and for the first time to the Islamic resistance group of (Hamass) and the to Palestinian Liberation movement (Fateh) to refer to Qura'an and work by a good judgments between the two opposing groups.l
She added, "I asked about where the religion stands from in case of such disagreements among Muslims, and I was tought by one of the sisters in Aljazaar's Mosque in Acca Sorat (Alhojoraat) and I remember them iby this verse ( ) ".l

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
Number 2
Title: This handsome man
Translated by: Hajime-san
Emendation: Saber

http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/2456/164688a889.jpg
هذا الرجل الوسيم
هل تعلم ماذا يفعل لك القرآن الكريم عند موتك ؟؟؟
عند موت الانسان و خلال إنشغال أقربائه بجنازته,يقف رجل وسيم بجوار رأس الميت..و عند تكفين الجثّة,يدخل ذلك الرجل بين الكفن و صدر الميت.وبعد الدفن,يعود الناس لديارهم,يأتي القبر ملَكان "منكر و نكير",و يحاولان أن يفصلا هذا الرجل الوسيم عن الميت ,لكي يكونا قادران على سؤال الرجل الميت حول إيمانه.
لكن يقول الرجل الوسيم :هو صديقي ..أنا لن أتركه بدون تدخل في أي حال من الاحوال..أنتم هنا لسؤاله فقوما بما تؤمران به,أما أنا فلا أستطيع تركَه ,حتىّ أدخله الى الجنّة.
فيقول الرجل الوسيم الى الميت: "أنا القرآن الذي كنت تقرأه بصوت عال أحيانا ,وبصوت منخفض أحيانا,فلا تقلق بعد سؤال "منكر و نكير" لن تكونَ حزيناَ.
و بعد إنتهاء أسئلة "منكر و نكير",يرتب الرجل الوسيم و الملائكة فراش من الحرير مليء بالمسك للميت في الجنة.
The handsome man
Do you know what does the Holy Quran does after your death ??l
When a person dies, and his family is busy with his funeral, a handsome man stands near the dead's head, When the corpse is shrouded, that man gets between the shroud and the deceased's chest, After the burial..people returns to their homes, two angels "*Monkar and Nakir" comes to the tomb and trying to separates this handsome from the deceased in order to be able to ask this deceased about his faith.l
But, this handsome man says to those two angels: he is my friend, I'll never leave him alone in every case, do what you ordered to do, I'll not leave him until I gets him in the Paradise.1
The handsome man says to the deceased: I'm the Quran who you read it sometimes with a high voice, sometimes with a low voice, don't worry after the question of "Monker and Nakir" , you'll never be sadl
When Monker and Nakir's questions ends...the handsome man and angels are preparing a bed made by silk and full of "*misk" for the deceased in the Paradise.l
__________________________________________________ ____________
Monkar and Nakir*: it's angels's names who asks the dead in the tomb about his faith and believe and all his deeds in his life
Misk*: it's type of perfumes

Number 3
Title: The wonderful boat
Translated by: Althagher Al Mubtasim
Emendation: Saber 1

قصة القارب العجيب
تحدى أحد الملحدين-الذين لا يؤمنون بالله-علماء المسلمين في احد البلاد ( البلدان ) . فأختارو أذكاهم ليرد عليه, وحددوا لذلك موعداً وفي الموعد المحدد ترقب الجميع وصول العالم, لكنه تأخر فقال الملحد للحاضرين: لقد هرب عالمكم وخاف ؛ لأنه علم أني سأنتصر عليه , وأثبت لكم ان الكون ليس له اله ! وأثناء كلامه حضر العالم المسلم وأعتذر عن تأخره , ثم قال: وأنا في الطريق الى هنا , لم أجد قارباً أعبر به النهر , وأنتظرت على الشاطئ , وفجأة ظهرت في النهر الواح من الخشب , وتجمعت مع بعضها بسرعة ونظام حتى أصبحت قارباً . ثم أقترب القارب مني, فركبته وجئت اليكم فقال الملحد: إن هذا الرجل مجنون . فكيف يتجمع الخشب ويصبح قارباً دون أن يصنعه أحد ؟! وكيف يتحرك بدون وجود من يحركه ؟ فتبسم العالم وقال: فماذا تقول عن نفسك وأنت تقول: إن هذا الكون العظيم الكبير بلا إله؟! فقال الملحد: أشهد أن لا إله إلا الله

The wonderful boat
One of atheists* challenged Muslims's scientists in one countries. therefore they chose smarter one of them to reply to him, they determined spesific appointment for that and in the time of meeting everyone was expectant for the Muslim's scientist but he was delayed, the atheists said to the audience: your scientist escaped and feared; Because he knew I'll win to him, and prove to you that this universe is without God!, while he was speaking the Muslim's scientist came and apologized for his late, then he said: when I was in the road to here I didn't find any boat to pass the river by And I waited near the beach, Suddenly wood boards appeared and gathered together systematically and quickly and then it became a boat, then this boat became near from me and I rode it and came here by it. the atheists said: this man is crazy !, how the wood gathered together and then became a boat without any one make it like that?!, how it moved without anyone interfere to move it?, the Muslim's scientist smiled ... and said: then What do you say to your self and you say: This greatest and biggest universe is without God?, after that the atheist said : I certify there's no god except Allah(God)1
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
atheists: people's group doesn't believe in God*

Sundries translations .
Number 1
Title: Some advices about life
Translated by: Azuma

كل شيء في هذه الحياة قادر على تغييرك بطريقة ما , حتى صغائر الأمور يمكنها ذلك ..
إذا لم تتقبل هذه التغيرات لن تكون قادراً على تقبل ذاتك ...
فمن خلالها تستطيع تجربة الكثير والحصول على كل جديد و مفيد
وتجعلك أكثر حكمة مع تتابع السنون ...
لذلك من الخسارة أن تتجنب هكذا تغيرات ..
فأنت تعيش حياتك لمرة واحدة فقط
فلا تضيع دقيقة منها محاولاً تجنب الفرص التي تهبها إليك
دعها تأتيك وتعلم منها ...
فالمستقبل دوماً في انتظارك

Everything in life changes you in some way, even the smallest things.1
If you don't accept these changes, you don't accept yourself.1
For through these changes brings new and greater things to you,1
making you wiser as time progresses.1
To avoid these changes is a lose.1
You only live your life once.1
Don't waste a minute of it avoiding things.1
Let them come to you, and learn from them.1
There's always tomorrow

Number 2
Title: Small part from Nizar Qabbani's poem
Translated by: DoRiMe

قبل عامٍ تلاقينا
كان جرحي لا يزال في بدايته
بعد عامٍ تلاقينا
أصبح جرحي قبيلة من الجراح
كنت أتصور أن الحزن يمكن أن يصبح صديقاً
لكنني لم أتصور أنه سيصبح وطناً
نسكنه
و نتكلم لغته
و نحمل جنسيته ككل الأوطان

Before a year we met
My wound was still fresh
After a year we met
My wound became a clan of wounds
I imagined that grief would be a friend
But I couldn't imagine it would be homeland
We live in
Speak its language
And hold its nationality like other homelands

: Translations under work .

The man who makes a success of an important venture never wails for the crowd. He strikes out for himself. It takes nerve, it takes a great lot of grit; but the man that succeeds has both. Anyone can fail. The public admires the man who has enough confidence in himself to take a chance. These chances are the main things after all. The man who tries to succeed must expect to be criticized. Nothing important was ever done but the greater number consulted previously doubted the possibility. Success is the accomplishment of that which most people think can't be done.
C. V. White

Schwert
7-3-2010, 10:02 PM
welcome back^ ^, I translated small part here for the start
Jewish converted to Islam
When Moran"jewish women" converted to the Islam she immediately followed The Holy Qur'an verses and changed her name to Ayah and she look foreward to Al Haj and Al Omra and ready to bear any dificulties for her religion and doesn't care except obey Allah like she said, and Moran or Ayah is jewish lady from Akka country inside lands called 48, she declared her Islam in friday despite her so much father's protest, and she said that she felt in peace and she became near from Allah for the first time in her life, Ayah said(31 years)1that she got married to Arabian young few years ago, Islamic doctrine was admired Ayah scince she defined to it and that because her Arabs neighbor was near from them in Akka(country in palestine)1and his near with her husband's relative....1

Do Ri Me
8-3-2010, 04:27 AM
Peace be upon you my brother

this is a wonderful topic
every one gonna have benefit from it

I will be back ... by then
in sha'a Allah

may Allah bless you

mohbaboo
8-3-2010, 04:38 AM
Hey

nice idea brother Mohannad

I will try to translate what I can
and looking forward more enthusiasm and participation from the crowd
so we can compare and benefit InshAllah

I'll be back

أسمـــاء
8-3-2010, 11:29 AM
Peace be upon you
Nice Idea Saber
That's really something we haven't tried before besides it's massive benifits
that would cover the whole effort we spend translating them
^_* If I got time I will come to try my shot

In Allah's protection brother saber

Schwert
8-3-2010, 06:51 PM
Hello my sister DoRiMe, how are you, I'm happy to see you here and delighted me ur contribution in this work, I think you study English literature; you'll benefit us so much here sis, thank you^ ^1
welcome to my brother Mohammad, how are you my dear, I delighted with you here and thanks to your sharing with us in this work, my friend if u can emend some mistakes that we may be do it I'll be thankfuk to you so much^ ^, I appreciate ur participation here(:2
Hi my sister Azuma, how are you, I'm blissful to see you here and I'll be happy to see your wonderful touchs that we miss it in EF but I appreciate ur busy too, thanks to ur contribution in this work^ ^ and I trust your shot will be beautiful thing among her sisters(:33
The achievement or achievements which will be here will be from many members efforts working together namely TeamWork and I supose that this's beautiful thing back with bebefits to us and others

Do Ri Me
8-3-2010, 07:42 PM
...hi ...
I am fine ... thanx

okay brother ... hmm because I am studying this ...I can't participate with translate alone... when you realize that your translation isn't that much mmm you gonna understand what I mean ... I am taking my first course at translation this semester... but ppl translation is one of my best courses

there is a piece of poem by Nizar Qabbani
I loved it ...

قبل عامٍ تلاقينا
كان جرحي لا يزال في بدايته
بعد عامٍ تلاقينا
أصبح جرحي قبيلة من الجراح
كنت أتصور أن الحزن يمكن أن يصبح صديقاً
لكنني لم أتصور أنه سيصبح وطناً
نسكنه
و نتكلم لغته
و نحمل جنسيته ككل الأوطان

my translation

Before a year we met
My wound was still fresh
After a year we met
My wound became a clan of wounds
I imagined that grief would be a friend
But I couldn't imagine it would be homeland
We live in
Speak its language
And hold its nationality like other homelands

now show me ... your translation if you would to try Icon108
^^

Do Ri Me
8-3-2010, 07:57 PM
by the way ... can I be a troublesome person and put proverbs ans some metaphors from Arabic to English
???
-_- ؟؟؟

Schwert
9-3-2010, 02:39 PM
Hi sis...1
well I got from u that the translation is not enough for u and wanna add something another, okay I certainly welcome that and ur proverbs are welcome here^ ^ of course it'll be useful for us and u r never troublesome at all, btw ur translation to those're lines from Nizar's poem is really wonderful, I'll try learn the real translation in this tryout in this topic, peace

Schwert
10-3-2010, 06:43 PM
Hello my friends, the part from I stopped till this sentence:1
وهو ما شدها إلى الإسلام، حسب قولها
will be translated by me, therefore u choose which after that
and I suggest break the story down into some parts and everyone are free to choose his lines that he wants to translate, cya

أسمـــاء
10-3-2010, 09:39 PM
Hi again ^^
this my simple shot

English text
http://sl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/480/480779v7js35ofql.jpg

Arabic text

كل شيء في هذه الحياة قادر على تغييرك بطريقة ما , حتى صغائر الأمور يمكنها ذلك ..
إذا لم تتقبل هذه التغيرات لن تكون قادراً على تقبل ذاتك ...فمن خلالها تستطيع تجربة الكثير والحصول على كل جديد و مفيد وتجعلك أكثر حكمة مع تتابع السنون ...لذلك من الخسارة أن تتجنب هكذا تغيرات ..فأنت تعيش حياتك لمرة واحدة فقط فلا تضيع دقيقة منها محاولاً تجنب الفرص التي تهبها إليك
دعها تأتيك وتعلم منها ...
فالمستقبل دوماً في انتظارك

............................... .

أليست ركيكة نوعاً ما ؟

أسمـــاء
10-3-2010, 10:36 PM
No , I made a mistake >>sorry u want us to translate Arabic into english sorry
I will look for it and post it soon ,really sorry ^^

Do Ri Me
11-3-2010, 06:51 AM
No , I made a mistake >>sorry u want us to translate Arabic into english sorry
I will look for it and post it soon ,really sorry ^^

by the way ... your text somehow is nice and useful ...

^^

Do Ri Me
11-3-2010, 07:16 AM
صدمة الوالد
اعتناق الابنة الشابة للإسلام صدم عائلتها، حسب ما ذكرته، لكن والدتها كانت أكثر تفهما ولفتت إلى أنها تأمل أن يغير الله موقف والدها الرافض لاعتناقها الإسلام.
وأضافت "أنا مستعدة لتحمل أي صعاب لأجل دين الإسلام، ولا يهمني سوى طاعة الله، لقد أخبرت والدي بأني ألبس الحجاب وبأنني مسلمة ومستعدة أن أقّبل أيديكما وجبينكما مرضاة لله الذي أوصى برضى الوالدين".

the father's shock!
her Conversion to Islam has shocked her family as she said , but her mother was more understanding . and she showed that she hopes Allah change her father's refusing point of her Conversion of Islam.
she added " I am ready to bear any difficulty for Islam , I don't care about any thing but worshiping Allah . I told my father I am wearing Hejab, and I am Muslim .And ready for kissing your hands and your foreheadS to satisfy Allah as Allah recommended us to satisfy parents "

so how about it ?
PPL translation is a nice job
but with out H.W

CU

Schwert
11-3-2010, 12:54 PM
Hi my sis Azuma
ur addition is beauty and also useful and translation is really fantastic
أليست ركيكة نوعاً ما ؟
what's this modesty^ ^1
Well, about the reflection in the translation, it's new addition but it's not refuseing too, I welcome that so much, the purpose of this topic as I said is beneficial and this addition walk with this aim and not far from the title of topic, okay then no problem at all, No sorry again okay(:1
Hi again my sis DoRiMe, "how about it?" what do u think I'll say...of course it'll be brilliant good job sis, "nice job"^ ^ that's because u r free here but in the H.W u must do it in that day...ok but it back with useful or what^ ^1
Note: in the line before the end, don't u think that this phrase"I'm Muslim" need to put a?1

Schwert
12-3-2010, 12:59 PM
Hello everyone, I've finished my translation
here it's
And Ayah add to her speak which mixs between Arabic and Hebrew" I accustomed to pray fivefold in day before I convert to Islam but after I did I began feel in the real fear of Allah, and she say" despite I have not performed the ritual of jewish religion but the fiath in Allah was growing up in my heart and I was looking for the peace, serenity and comfort of my self but I didn't find it except in the prostration to Allah, and about her decision to convert to Islam; Ayah said to Al-jazera net that she decided to declare her new faith through her prayer in the Aser time(afternoon) in Al-jazar Masjid as she used to do her prayers daily with her Muslims sisters who welcomed her so much as she said, Ayah expressed her happiness which came from her understanding to the religion of Islam and its core and good treatment who she found it from Muslims who stand by her, and that who endear her to Islam as she said

see you

Do Ri Me
12-3-2010, 02:27 PM
Note: in the line before the end, don't u think that this phrase"I'm Muslim" need to put a?

I spent time to decide it with a or not ... and now I forget every rule I know
You can put a ... coz I can't recall any rule

^^"

Hajime-san
12-3-2010, 11:29 PM
hiiiiii
haaa what i see here ...Saber... with a niiice topic
i like it... it's a super idea

ok ...i'll comeback ^_^

thaaaaanks brooo

Best regards

Schwert
13-3-2010, 12:46 PM
Hello my dear friend Hajime-san How r u, long time ago I don't see you and delighted me see you here, I like many members share us here and delighted me ur participation my friend(:, this topic for u everyone and for me^ ^ with my respect Saber

lolleta
14-3-2010, 09:57 PM
hey saber

it's long time but strong back
excellent ... ur idea is useful

i'll put a sign here soon
but should i get the Arabic paragraph (which need a transelation) from my own
or can get by any way

and the topics must be about Islam
??
cuz i see Azuma's and Do Ri Me's one aren't

mohbaboo
15-3-2010, 02:37 PM
sorry brother

I finished translating the first part of this paragraph on paper

الحلم
ويبدو أن آية لم تكتف بإشهار دينها، بل تتحين الفرصة لتحقيق حلمها بزيارة قبر النبي الأكرم وأداء فريضة الحج، كما لم تكتف بحصولها على الطمأنينة وحدها فسارعت لتسجيل أولادها الثلاثة رامي وتمام وعمري، في مدرسة عربية بعدما غيرت اسمي ابنتيها إلى آمنة أم الرسول وفاطمة ابنته، داعية النساء المسلمات الالتزام بعبادة الله وتعاليمه.

وتعتبر آية التي تتمتع بسماع الأناشيد الدينية وأغاني المغني البريطاني سامي يوسف أن الله كتب لها عمرا جديدا بمنحها هذه الطمأنينة، وهي تكثر من ترديد (ألا بذكر الله تطمئن القلوب) و "يا الله يا رب العالمين احفظني مسلمة ليوم الدين".

وذكرت أنها عندما توجهت لمجلس الحاخامات اليهودية في القدس للتنازل عن الديانة اليهودية سألها أحد الحاخامات عن تحولها لدين الإسلام فأجابته "أنت لن تعرف ما أشعر به بعد النطق بشهادة الإسلام".

and I will come back once I finished the rest of it

soon Insha'Allah

Schwert
15-3-2010, 08:57 PM
konnichiwa my sis Lolleta^ ^, how r u, nice to see here with ur participation there and wanna see some thing brilliant like share in that translation project up there^ ^, well, I'll get in topic now: ), this topic for translation from Arabic into English but happened some change newly and this change is new idea from my sis Azuma make u free to choose the language who u wanna put it here and then translate it into other language like you like, and also there's another choice to participate in this topic and this by put proverbs and translate it to the second language and this is nice idea too come from my sis DoRiMe as a new addition to this topic^ ^, I don't know from where come to me this interest to write and talk as I did^ ^, yes about the title of ur addition; u r free my sis and can put everything u want Islamic, public life, public relations and everything beautiful from ur choice; until if it long no problem we can participate to translate it as a team but I wish it be somthing important or useful until we feel that we do something big or wonderful achievement, sorry for speak too much"^ ^11

Welcome my friend Mohababoo, nice to see u again with happy news^ ^, ok man don't be hurried, I like u do the rest in ur free time okay and I don't want to see sorry again, are we agree: ), see you

Hajime-san
16-3-2010, 12:13 AM
Salam
so i'm back with something,and tell me if i'm in the right way
about the translation ...i tryed ..about mistakes just tell cuz i'm not good in that... Icon108.... lol
ok let's goo
**Arabic txt**

هذا الرجل الوسيم
http://www.up.x2x3.com/uploads/164688a889.jpg
هل تعلم ماذا يفعل لك القرآن الكريم عند موتك ؟؟؟
عند موت الانسان و خلال إنشغال أقربائه بجنازته,يقف رجل وسيم بجوار رأس الميت..و عند تكفين الجثّة,يدخل ذلك الرجل بين الكفن و صدر الميت.وبعد الدفن,يعود الناس لديارهم,يأتي القبر ملَكان "منكر و نكير",و يحاولان أن يفصلا هذا الرجل الوسيم عن الميت ,لكي يكونا قادران على سؤال الرجل الميت حول إيمانه.
لكن يقول الرجل الوسيم :هو صديقي ..أنا لن أتركه بدون تدخل في أي حال من الاحوال..أنتم هنا لسؤاله فقوما بما تؤمران به,أما أنا فلا أستطيع تركَه ,حتىّ أدخله الى الجنّة.
فيقول الرجل الوسيم الى الميت: "أنا القرآن الذي كنت تقرأه بصوت عال أحيانا ,وبصوت منخفض أحيانا,فلا تقلق بعد سؤال "منكر و نكير" لن تكونَ حزيناَ.
و بعد إنتهاء سؤال "منكر و نكير",يرتب الرجل الوسيم و الملائكة فراش من الحرير مليء بالمسك للميت في الجنة.
**English txt**

This handsome man
Do you know what the Holy Quran do after your death ??l
When a person dies ,and his familly is busy with his funeral,a handsome man stands next to head of the dead.When the body is shrouded,that man get's in between the shroud and the chest of the deceased.After the burial ..people return to their homes,two angels "Monker and Nakir" come in the tombe to trying to separate this handsome from the deceased ,in order to be able to ask him about his faith.l
But,this handsome man says:he is my friend,i'll never leave him alone in any case,do what you are ordered to do i'll not leave him until i had to bring him to Paradise.l
The handsome man say's to the deceased: I'm the Quran wich you read sometimes with a high voice ,sometimes with a low voice,don't worry after the question of "Monker and Nakir" ,you'll never be sad.l
When the question of "Monker and Nakir" ends...the handsome man and the angels are preparing a bed of silk full of "musk" for the deceased to the Paradise.l
done
thanks Saber for this super idea Icon33,it's the first time in my life that i do that
wooow

Best regards
bye00

mohbaboo
16-3-2010, 01:03 PM
Hey brother
^_^ OK we agree

here it is

The Dream

It seems that declaring being a Muslim wasn't enough for Aya, but she's been waiting for a chance to pursue her dream of visiting the Prophet's grave-peace be upon him- and fulfilling the duty of Al-Hajj. Also, she wasn't quite satisfied with her own peace of mind, but she also registered her three sons; Rami, Tamam, and Amry in an Arabic school after changing her two daughters' names, one as the prophet's mother's name, Amena, and the other as his daughter, Fatima, asking all the Muslim women to comply to their worship to Allah and follow his guidance.l

Aya enjoys listening to the religious chants especially the ones chanted by the British former singer Sami Yousuf. She believes that Allah has granted her a new life with his gift of inner peace that she feels, and she keeps repeating the verses of ( ) and ( ) .l

She said that when she went to the house of the Rabbies to abandon her former religion. One of the Rabbies asked about the reason behind this change and she answered by saying that he won't be able to know how she feels after changing to be a Muslim>l

أسمـــاء
16-3-2010, 01:21 PM
minna That's Great!
thanks Saber for giving us the chance to select whatever we want ^^
mine wasn't Islamic one but I do like the english text itself befor my translation comes ^^

but don't u feel there must be opinions on each one's traslation as a feedback !

Do Ri Me
16-3-2010, 06:37 PM
okay ... I'll put some Colloquial Arabic
( لغة عامية )

الملدوغ ( أو المقروص ) يخاف جرة الحبل أو ( اللي بتلسع من الشوربة ينفخ بالزبادي )

A burnt child dreads the fire .

لا تقول فول حتى يصير بالمكيول ( لا تشتري سمكا و هو في البحر ) أو ( لما يجي الصبر بنصلي على النبي ) أو ( لا تبع فرو الذئب قبل صيده ) .

Don't count your chickens before they are hatched.

الشراد تلتين المرجلة ( كلـ،،ـب حليم و لا سبع نايم )

A live dog is better than a dead lion .

العين بصيرة و اليد قصيرة .

The spirit is willing , but the flesh is weak

لكل جواد كبوة و لكل عالم هفوة .

Even Homer sometimes nods .

okay ... sorry if I bother you and put something like slang
I can delete it if you wanna ...
... but sometimes we need to know the meaning of colloquial Arabic in English

if you love them ... I also have more
^^

Schwert
16-3-2010, 10:57 PM
( :*Niiice*: )
Hi my bro Hajime-san, how r u, I see some thing really beautiful here, it's nice job man; u did well my bro and certainly u r in the right way, the mistakes issue I'll talk about it in Azuma's comment, I thank u so much my bro for ur nice addition and I'll see how I'll arrange these're works in my first comment here until becomes clear for everyone and I wish u benefited from this first try in the translation, that's beautiful and delighted me: )1

Hey man, I knew u quick but not like this quick and in the translation too, I'm happy to see the rest and I'll add it to complete the story,thanks very much my dear Mohbaboo and may allah bless you, cya

Hi my sister Azuma, how r u, we wanna benefit here so we may be break the chain for that and it's my pleasure: ), yes I felt that but I didn't know how I'll process it yet, these're brilliant texts may needs to emendation after it finish, I see that we participation to take a look to the finished work and emend it until we benifit from our mistakes in these're translations, we wanna be very good in this skill and this also can make us ready to participate in our favorits team in msoms's team, this's something beautiful

Hi my sis DoRiMe, how r u, nice I'm seeing popular parable here, I love it: ), in relation to add it in this topic ...mmm...well, it's useful, it's contains of transltion from language to language...but it's short and not we who translate it; it's come as a finish work therefore I got new idea about it, what do u say if u put new topic for it; topic full of popular parable and recieve it from everyone to add it there, it'll benefit us so much and I have some of it and ready to add it there^ ^, now I who say: sorry if I bother u^ ^, cya

mohbaboo
17-3-2010, 04:08 PM
it's alright brother
don't mention it

I'll be back with the rest which weren't translated yet
and I will try to give some feedback on the translated ones as Azuma said
'cause we need to know where we were wrong
and the same for mine I could use some feedback as I haven't translated in a long time

seeya all

Schwert
17-3-2010, 07:01 PM
OK my dear Mohbaboo: ), well there's last part and become this story finished
I appreciate ur help man and delighted me put ur hand to emend some our wrongs
the better thing in this work is we try to translate some lines from texts we didn't try to do it before and then see our mistakes who will pass in the next try

I'll stole some time everyday and come here just for EF^ ^, cya

Do Ri Me
17-3-2010, 09:59 PM
okay brother ... got it
^^"

mohbaboo
19-3-2010, 09:19 AM
الاقتتال فتنة
وبحزن تحدثت آية عن مشاهد اقتتال الأشقاء في غزة، وشددت على أن ما أسمته بـ"الفتنة" ستحقق لإسرائيل أعذب أحلامها للتخلص من القضية الفلسطينية.
آية وجهت أول مناشدة لها لفرقاء حركة المقاومة الإسلامية (حماس) وحركة التحرير الوطني الفلسطيني (فتح) بالاحتكام للقرآن الكريم والعمل بحكم الصلاح بين الطائفتين المتقاتلتين.
وأضافت "سألت عن موقف الدين في حال نشوب الخلافات بين المسلمين، فعلمتني إحدى الأخوات في مسجد الجزار في عكا سورة الحجرات وأذكرهم بالآية القائلة "وأقسطوا إن الله يحب المقسطين".

inside fighting is a riot

Aya talked sadly about the fighting among the brothers in Ghaza, and she stressed on what she called "riot" which will make Israel's sweetest dreams come true to ditch the Palestinian case.l
Aya addressed a word and for the first time to the Islamic resistance group of (Hamass) and the to Palestinian Liberation movement (Fateh) to refer to Qura'an and work by a good judgments between the two opposing groups.l
She added, "I asked about where the religion stands from in case of such disagreements among Muslims, and I was tought by one of the sisters in Aljazaar's Mosque in Acca Sorat (Alhojoraat) and I remember them iby this verse ( ) ".l

Schwert
29-3-2010, 09:28 PM
Hi everyone ^ ^1
Hi my friend Mohbaboo, It's nice job indeed that u did it and I appreciate that, to this part we've finished the story and I thank ur esprit decorps of you everyone^___^1

today, I found new thing for we work with, It's a nice story and has purposeful and I put it in the first page under this title" Translations under work", I wish we enjoy it, PBUY

mohbaboo
29-3-2010, 11:57 PM
thank you for the new story
I would suggest that next time you put an English one
and preferably a long one
so we can try to translate it to Arabic

I'll try to look at the unfinished ones from before before I start on the new one

seeya

Schwert
30-3-2010, 08:46 PM
Okay my friend, I shall participate to translate the new story
ur suggestion will be apply in the next one in sha'a Allah
but I didn't see high spirit from members, I think I'll add new idea to this topic
for make it encouraging more, I'll back later
cya

الثغر المبتسم
7-4-2010, 11:24 PM
Peace be upon you ^__^

how are u my bro ? I hope ur fine ^^

hmm .. For a long time I didn't write anything in EF ..I am very happy today coz I writing here xD
two days ago I just read some subjects .. but this subject It's very great ^.^

okay .. now ..this first time I translated coz this be strong with me no mercy with my mistakes xDD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

قصة القارب العجيب

تحدى أحد الملحدين-الذين لا يؤمنون بالله-علماء المسلمين في احد البلاد ( البلدان ) . فأختارو أذكاهم ليرد عليه, وحددوا لذلك موعداً وفي الموعد المحدد ترقب الجميع وصول العالم, لكنه تأخر فقال الملحد للحاضرين: لقد هرب عالمكم وخاف ؛ لأنه علم أني سأنتصر عليه , وأثبت لكم ان الكون ليس له اله ! وأثناء كلامه حضر العالم المسلم وأعتذر عن تأخره , ثم قال: وأنا في الطريق الى هنا , لم أجد قارباً أعبر به النهر , وأنتظرت على الشاطئ , وفجأة ظهرت في النهر الواح من الخشب , وتجمعت مع بعضها بسرعة ونظام حتى أصبحت قارباً . ثم أقترب القارب مني, فركبته وجئت اليكم فقال الملحد: إن هذا الرجل مجنون . فكيف يتجمع الخشب ويصبح قارباً دون أن يصنعه أحد ؟! وكيف يتحرك بدون وجود من يحركه ؟ فتبسم العالم وقال: فماذا تقول عن نفسك وأنت تقول: إن هذا الكون العظيم الكبير بلا إله؟! فقال الملحد: أشهد أن لا إله إلا الله .

ملاحظات :
1- أحس إنك معتمد على " الفاصلة" في الجمل .. مع أن بعض الجمل تحتاج رموز آخرى ( علامات ترقيم آخرى ) . ^^
2- بالنسبة لجملة " أحد الملحدين - الذين لا يؤمنون بالله - " أظن لو كتبت أحد الملحدين - الذين لا يؤمنون بأي ديانه أو الذين ليست لهم أي ديانه - ( يعني تكتب تعريف مبسط لهم ) .. بمعنى أوضح أنك تستشعر أن هذه القصة يقرأها شخص غربي .. لا يعرف عن الإسلام .. فكيف تجد الكلمات الأبسط لفكره .
3- أجريت بعض التغيرات البسيطة بالنسبة للقصة ووضعتها بلون آخر .. إن شاء الله تكون التعديلات صحيحة ^^" .. فعلى حسب وجهة نظري أنها تحتاج لمزيد أيضاً من التعديلات لتكون ممتازة ^.^"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Story of strange boat / Story of wonderful boat

One of atheists challenge - they not believe of Allah ( God ) - Muslims scientists in one countries . They chose smarter one of them to reply to him , and they selected appointment in this appointment every one watch and wait to arrive the scientist , but he delayed then the atheist said to audience : your scientist escape and fear ( he is escape and fear ) . Because he knew I'll win to him , and I prove to you in this universe no god . when he speaks the Muslim scientist came and apologized for late . After that he said : when I was in the road to here I didn't found any boat to pass the river . And I waited on the beach ... by surprised the plates of wood appear and gathered fast with together with system until became a boat .
after that .. the boat be near to me , then I rode it and I came here . The atheist said : this man crazy ! How it can the wood gathered and become boat without any one make it ?! How it can be ?! And How he moved without anyone move it ?
the scientist smile ... and said : then what you said to yourself when you said : This greatest and biggest universe without God ?
after that the atheist said : I prove ( agree ) no god except Allah .

notes :
1- I was enjoyed when I translated this short story .. thanks my bro ..I love like this stories ^^
2- Do u wrote this from ur mind ? or which book you take it ? can u write the name of book you take this story ..?!
3- I don't know exactly I'm good for translate or not .. but I wish to be honest with me ..and don't forget me from ur advice to develop my ( skill ) language ?
4- I'm not sure of translate :
- I prove ( agree ) no god except Allah .
- what you said to yourself when you said
- by surprised the plates of wood appear and gathered fast with together with system until became a boat .

thanks my brother for every thing ^__^

your brother lover / atha3r almobtasem

Schwert
9-4-2010, 09:03 PM
Peace be upon you
Hi my friend Althagher Al Mubtasim, how r u man, about me I'm fine and praise be to Allah, I'm happy to c u in this topic and thanq for ur brilliant words

my topic is for u my mate until if u didn't try to translate into English before, ur first try will help u to learn more and also continue to translate another pices and this aim of topic, the mistakes will be discovered^ ^ and then will be corrected in sha'a Allah

علامات الترقيم أظن ان فيها بعض الاخطاء..عذراً انا لست جيداً فيها فلم أهتم بها لقلة كتابتي لقطع الأنشاء^ ^
النقطة الثانية انا معك بها تماماً..الهدف من وضعي لقصص دينية هو النشر لغير المسلمين لكي يتعرفوا الدين الاسلامي أي لأغراض دعوية
شكراً على التعديل أخي الثغر المبتسم انا لم ادقق في التركيب اللغوي للنص كثيراً لكن الان هو أفضل: )1

I became happy when I know that you or anyone benefited from this topic and enjoyed it
about this story frankly I took it from another forum when I looked for short stories in google
I defined ur level in English through ur topics and comments in EF and I saw that you can do brilliant jobs and know that you're good in English my friend (: but don't forget increase ur info from time to time because we all need to learn more until if we excellent

I think that the correct of those sentences are:1
I certify that there's no god except Allah(The God)1
What do you say to your self and you say:1
Suddenly wood boards appeared and gathered together systematically and quickly and then became a boat

I appriciate ur effort to translate this story my friend and I'm happy for that
and you're welcome^___^1
Peace be upon you

I LOVE JORDAN
14-4-2010, 07:49 PM
Peace be upon you

and thanks for your effort you made in this topic ...

i read the topic from the beginning and i wanted to practice >>>>

but i didn't have a lot of time ,,, translation for me is a nightmare ^^

but you know, to translate from Ar to Eng is more difficult ,,, and need more work

i am with the suggestion of mohbaboo ,,,

that our original language is Ar and translation to it will give more comfort and free in dealing with words >>>

... best wishes ...

C U

Schwert
14-4-2010, 10:22 PM
Peace be upon you
Hi my dear sis I love Jordan, how r u, delight me see u in this topic and u r welcome here
well, translation may be difficult but it's not in everything, I want u look at it as easy thing, u can try to translate a small part here and then increase that bit by bit and we here will try to correct the mistakes until u define it and exceed it in the next time, and about from any language u will translate this back to; u r free in relation to that and u can add everything u like; Arabic or English and then translate it but it must be 3 lines at least"^ ^, thank you my sis I wish u benefit from this topic, PBUY