المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : حديث اليوم مُترجم للإنجليزيه (مُتجدد) ان شاء الله تعالى

عُبيدة
3-6-2010, 04:30 PM
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركانه
الحمد لله المحمودِ بجميع المحامد تعظيماً وثناءً .. المتصفِ بصفات الكمال عزّة وكبرياءً ..
أشهد أن لا إله إلا الله وحده لا شريك له .. وأشهد أن محمداً عبده ورسوله .. صلى الله عليه وعلى آله وصحبه الأئمةِ الكرام النجباء .. وسلم تسليمًا كثيرًا ..

حديث اليوم مُترجم للإنجليزيه (مُتجدد)
عن ‏ ‏أبي هريرة ‏ رضي الله عنه أن رسول الله ‏ ‏صلى الله عليه واله وسلم ‏ ‏قال:
‏ (( من قال لا إله إلا الله وحده لا شريك له, له الملك وله الحمد وهو على كل شيء قدير, في يوم مائة مرة كانت له عدل عشر رقاب وكتبت له مائة حسنة ومحيت عنه مائة سيئة وكانت له ‏ ‏حرزا ‏ ‏من الشيطان يومه ذلك حتى يمسي ولم يأت أحد أفضل مما جاء به إلا أحد عمل أكثر من ذلك ومن قال سبحان الله وبحمده في يوم مائة مرة ‏ ‏حطت ‏ ‏خطاياه ولو كانت مثل ‏ ‏زبد البحر
صحيح مسلم ,الذكر والدعاء والتوبة والاستغفار )) فضل التهليل والتسبيح والدعاء 4857

Abu Huraira (may Allah be pleased with him) reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying:
He who uttered these words: "There is no god but Allah, the One, having no partner with Him. Sovereignty belongs to Him and all the praise is due to Him, and He is Potent over everything" one hundred times every day there is a reward of emancipating ten slaves for him, and there are recorded hundred virtues to his credit, and hundred vices are blotted out from his scroll, and that is a safeguard for him against the Satan on that day till evening and no one brings anything more excellent than this, except one who has done more than this (who utters these words more than one hundred times and does more good acts) and he who utters: "Hallowed be Allah, and all praise is due to Him," one hundred times a day, his sins are obliterated even if they are equal to the extent of the foam of the ocean
Muslim Book 35, Number 6508 الترجمه:عساف&احمد

الحب فى الله ارواح تحلق نحو الجنان
عطاء بلا حدود نصح بلا قيود
اسوار تتحطم وحواجز تتكسر
الحب فى الله حياة القلب وقلب الحياة
اللهم اجعل تواصلنا مستمر ومحبتنا فيك لآخر العمر

دعاء الكرب
عن ابن عباس رضى الله عنهما
ان رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم

كان يقول عند الكرب
لااله الا الله العظيم الحليم
لا اله الا الله رب العرش العظيم
لا اله الا الله رب السماوات ورب الارض ورب العرش الكريم

Marshen Guy
3-6-2010, 11:10 PM
بارك الله فيك يا عـبد الله وأوصنا عـلنا نمدك بالعـون

عُبيدة
3-6-2010, 11:19 PM
بارك الله فيك يا عـبد الله وأوصنا عـلنا نمدك بالعـون

جزاك الله اخى صهيب واسعدك الله
وتستطيع ان تشاركنا انت ومن يرغب لعل الله ينفع به اناس الا يفهمون الا بلغة الانجلزية
وجعل الله اعمالنا واعمالكم لوجه الله خالصة لا فيه ولا درة رياء

عُبيدة
7-6-2010, 04:56 AM
عن أبي هريرة رضي الله عنه قال:
قال صلى الله عليه واله وسلم:

"إن لله تبارك وتعالى ملائكة سيارة فضلا يتتبعون مجالس الذكر فإذا وجدوا مجلسا فيه ذكر قعدوا معهم وحف بعضهم بعضا بأجنحتهم حتى يملئوا ما بينهم وبين السماء الدنيا فإذا تفرقوا عرجوا وصعدوا إلى السماء قال فيسألهم الله عز وجل وهو أعلم بهم من أين جئتم فيقولون جئنا من عند عباد لك في الأرض يسبحونك ويكبرونك ويهللونك ويحمدونك ويسألونك قال وماذا يسألوني قالوا يسألونك جنتك قال وهل رأوا جنتي قالوا لا أي رب قال فكيف لو رأوا جنتي قالوا ويستجيرونك قال ومم يستجيرونني قالوا من نارك يا رب قال وهل رأوا ناري قالوا لا قال فكيف لو رأوا ناري قالوا ويستغفرونك قال فيقول قد غفرت لهم فأعطيتهم ما سألوا وأجرتهم مما استجاروا قال فيقولون رب فيهم فلان عبد خطاء إنما مر فجلس معهم قال فيقول وله غفرت هم القوم لا يشقى بهم جليسهم"

رواه مسلم وكذلك البخاري والترمذي والنسائي
--------------------------------------------------------------
On the authority of Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him) from the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him), who said:
"Allah (glorified and exalted be He) has supernumerary angels who rove about seeking out gatherings in which Allah's name is being invoked: they sit with them and fold their wings round each other, filling in that which is between them and between the lowest heaven. When [the people in the gathering] depart, [the angels] ascend and rise up to heaven." He (the Prophet - peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said:
"Then Allah (mighty and sublime be He) asks them - [though] He is most knowing about them: 'From where have you come?' And they say: 'We have come from some servants of Yours on Earth: they were glorifying You (Subhana llah), exalting you (Allahu akbar), witnessing that there is no god but You (La ilaha illa llah), praising You (Al-Hamdu lillah), and asking [favours] of You.' He says: 'And what do they ask of Me?' They say: 'They ask of You Your Paradise.' He says: 'And have they seen My Paradise?' They say: 'No, O Lord.' He says: 'And how would it be were they to have seen My Paradise!' They say: 'And they ask protection of You.' He says: 'From what do they ask protection of Me?' They say: 'From Your Hell-fire, O Lord.' He says: 'And have they seen My Hell-fire?' They say: 'No.' He says: 'And how would it be were they to have seen My Hell-fire!' They say: 'And they ask for Your forgiveness.'" He (the Prophet - peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: "Then He says: 'I have forgiven them and I have bestowed upon them what they have asked for, and I have granted them sanctuary from that from which they asked protection.'" He (the Prophet - peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: "They say: 'O Lord, among then is So-and-so, a much sinning servant, who was merely passing by and sat down with them.'"
He (the Prophet - peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: "And He says: 'And to him [too] I have given forgiveness: he who sits with such people shall not suffer.'"

[Muslim (also by al-Bukhari, at-Tirmidhi, and an-Nasa'i).]
الترجمه:عساف&احمد

عُبيدة
7-6-2010, 04:58 AM
عن أبي هريرة ـ رضى الله عنه ـ قال
قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه واله وسلم:
‏"‏ من لم يدع قول الزور والعمل به فليس لله حاجة في أن يدع طعامه وشرابه ‏"‏‏.‏
بخاري باب الصوم 1937
---------------------------------------
Narrated Abu Huraira (may Allah be pleased with him):
The Prophet (peace be upon him) said:
Whoever does not give up forged speech and evil actions, Allah is not in need of his leaving his food and drink (i.e. Allah will not accept his fasting.)
Bukhari Volume 3, Book 31, Number 127

معتزة بديني
7-6-2010, 05:36 PM
وعليكم السلام ورحمه الله وبركاته
جزاك الله خيرا ، ماشاء الله موضوع جميل جدا
جعل الله فيه فائدة للكل
وجعله الله فى ميزان حسناتك ، ونفعنا بعلمك
وإن شاء الله نساهم فيه
فى أمان الله

عُبيدة
7-6-2010, 06:01 PM
وعليكم السلام ورحمه الله وبركاته

جزاك الله خيرا ، ماشاء الله موضوع جميل جدا
جعل الله فيه فائدة للكل
وجعله الله فى ميزان حسناتك ، ونفعنا بعلمك
وإن شاء الله نساهم فيه
فى أمان الله

بارك الله فيك وجزاك جنة النعيم
نتظر ابداعك معنا جعلها الله فى ميزان حسناتك

عُبيدة
7-6-2010, 06:03 PM
-عن ابن عباس رضي الله عنهما ، عن رسول الله صلى الله عليه واله وسلم فيما يرويه عن ربه تبارك وتعالى قال :

( إن الله كتب الحسنات والسيئات ثم بيّن : فمن همّ بحسنة فلم يعملها كتبها الله عنده حسنة كاملة ،وإن همّ بها فعملها كتبها الله عنده عشر حسنات إلى سبعمئة ضعف ،وإن همّ بسيئة فلم يعملها كتبها الله عنده حسنة كاملة ،وإن همّ بها فعملها كتبها الله سيئة واحدة )
رواه البخاري و مسلم--------------------------------------------

On the authority of Ibn Abbas ( Allah be pleased with them both), from the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him), among the sayings he related from his Lord (glorified and exalted be He) is that He said:
"Allah has written down the good deeds and the bad ones." Then He explained it [by saying that] "he who has intended a good deed and has not done it, Allah writes it down with Himself as a full good deed, but if he has intended it and has done it, Allah writes it down with Himself as from ten good deeds to seven hundred times, or many times over. But if he has intended a bad deed and has not done it, Allah writes it down with Himself as a full good deed, but if he has intended it and has done it, Allah writes it down as one bad deed." [Bukhari and Muslim.]

Hope Tear
7-6-2010, 11:22 PM
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
الله أكبر
موضوع قمة في الروعة والجمال
ما هذا الإبداع !!
فكرة مميزة وفريدة من نوعها
قد نحتاجها ونستفيد منها ونفيد غيرنا كذلك
جعل ما تقومون به من عمل عظيم في ميزان حسناتكم
وجزاكم الله خيرا على جهودكم الجبارة
ملاحظة : الأحاديث المنتقاة مميزة وجميلة
تابعوا ودعواتنا الخالصة ترافق مسيرة دربكم
وفقكم الله لخيري الدنيا والآخرة
والسلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

عُبيدة
8-6-2010, 04:49 PM
قال رسول الله -صلي الله عليه وسلم-:ان الذي ليس في جوفه شئ من القران كالبيت الخرب(الترمذي)
The prophet may Allah bless him and give him peace said:'Aperson who has not learned any of the Qur'an is like a house in ruins'(Tirmidhi
) .
قال رسول الله صلي الله عليه و سلم:انما الاعمال بالنيات ,وانما لكل امرئ ما نوي (البخاري و مسلم)
The prophetmay Allah bless him and give him peace said :'Actions will be judged a ccording to the intentions (behind them) ,and everyone will be repid accor ding to wgat he intended '.
(Bukhari ,Muslim
)

عُبيدة
8-6-2010, 04:51 PM
عن انس بن مالك-رضي الله عنه-قال:خدمت النبي -صلي الله عليه و سلم-عشر سنين فما قال لي اف قط , و ما قال لشئ صنعته لم صنعته, و لا لشئ تركته لم تركته,و كان رسول الله-صلي الله وسلم عليه-من احسن الناس خلقا .(الترمذي)
Anas ibn Malik may Allah pleased him said:"i was in the prophet'smay Allah bless him and give him peace service for ten years, and he never once said ''uff(i.e.shame)! to me .when Idid something(wrong) he may Allah blesshim and give him peace never asked me,''why did you do that?'' when I did not do something (that I should have done) he never asked me, ''why did you not do that?'' The Messenger of Allah had the best disposition of all people'.( Tirmidhi
)

عُبيدة
8-6-2010, 04:53 PM
قال رسول الله -صلي الله عليه وسلم-:من احب سنتي فقد احبني و من احبني كان معي في الجنه (الترمذي)
thePROPHET may Allah bless him and give him peace

SAID:whoever loves my way of life (sunnah) loves me;and whoevr loves me will be wiht me in paradise(Tirmidhi
)

عُبيدة
8-6-2010, 04:54 PM
عن عائشه -رضي الله عنها-قالت:كان كلام رسول الله -صلي الله عليه وسلم-كلاما فصلا،يفهمه كل من سمعه
(ابو داود)
A'Ishah may allah pleased her said:the prophetmay Allah bless him and give him peace
spoke in a simple and clear way so that all those who heard him ,understood him ; (ABU DAWUD

aboabdullah
8-6-2010, 10:49 PM
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
بعد مراجعة بعض الأحاديث تبين وجود أخطاء فيها
وحتى لا يبادر أحدهم بالنشر قبل أن يتم مراجعة الحديث
فأنا مضطر لغلق الموضوع
ولنكون أبلغ في إيصال الفائدة
هذا رابط لكتاب الكتروني لصحيح مسلم
أرى أن الفائدة منه أرجى وأبلغ وأسهل للوصول لكثير من الأحاديث الصحيحة
هنا (http://www.4shared.com/file/T2fVa4J7/en_SahihMuslim.html)
والعذر من صاحب الموضوع فهذا دين لا ينبغي التهاون به
حفظكم الله ورعاكم
( ربنا لا تزغ قلوبنا بعد إذ هديتنا )