المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : three Amazing stories about LOVE! read and leave ur comment

M.A.T
4-7-2010, 10:02 PM
The First Story

a boy went to a cd-shop to buy a CD, when he went in he saw a beautiful girl, she was smilling at him
he loved her, it was a first-sight-love she asked him "how could i help u?". he pointed at the CD he wanted
and she asked him if he wanted to take it and he nodded his head, she smiled as if she wanted that, after wrapping the CD he went out and went home.he was so sad that he couldnt ask her out, he kept on going to the shop every day just to see herand everytime he buy a CD, went home and keep it in a drawer without even opening them.he kept on going to the shop everyday untill one day he stopped, the girl
waited for him day after day but he didnt show up...........the boy was suffering from cancer and died of it. his mom was really broken, she went to his room and kept looking for anything that could remind her with her son, she opened the drawer and found alot of CDS, she opened the first CD and found a paper, she read it, it was from the girl "hi,i'm emy, this is my no. i'd like to go out with you, just call,bye..."
and in every CD there was a similar letter from the girl but he never opened them he just kept them to remind him with the girl. his mom called the girl and asked her home. when the girl arrived and his mom saw her, she cried and hugged her deeply, the girl didnt knw anything and the girl didnt knw anything. she looked at him mom and asked her "is something wrong!?"......his mom told her 'you know emy, jonny loved u alot, but he coludnt ask you out, he went to the shop just in order to see you"...emy smiled and asked her "whrere is jonny now?"...the mom couldnt resist her tears and sadness and told her "jonny is dead"......Emy was shockedand couldnt say or do anything, her eyes filled with tears, she couldnt breath and eventually fainted.
from that day on, Emy never missed a day without visiting Jonny's mom and spend with her a pleasent time and they became truly friends

SAY "i love you" to the one you love befor it's too late

M.A.T
4-7-2010, 10:04 PM
The Second Story

Once in a far away and small village, there was a beautiful girl, her beauty charmed any1 see her
but she was blind.she was in love with a quite handsome and she always tells him "if i could see you, i'll marry you" the boy was very happy to hear those words. after a while, a strang man came by the blind girl and gave her a pair of eyes so she could use them and seen again. and eventually she was able to see again and the boy went to her and asked her "after u can see me, will u marry me?" she was shocked when she found out that the boy was blind himself, she refused in a bad way. the boy smilled and gave her a piece of paper and waled away.
the girl opened the paper and read what was in "i hope you take care of my eyes"
that what was in the paper

Some people forgot about their Misery and forgot about the people that helped them

The Third Story

Far away in a beautiful garden, there were 2 beautiful Butterflies in love with each others.
One day they decided to play Hide-And-Seek, While they r playing the boy Butterfliy told the Girl Butter fly "let's play a game, it'll be speacial game just to us"
The Gilr Butterfly agreed.The Boy Butterfly told her "The one who sits in the flower tomorrow morning befor the other....that one loves the other more"
the Girl Butterfly agreed.
The next day in the morning the Boy Butterfly went to the flower and waited it to open so taht he could sit befor the Girl Butterfly does, but as soon as he arrived and the flower opened its leaves he was shocked.
he saw something that he couldnt believe and started to cry alot.
The Girl Butterfly was in the flower, But it was already dead. She stayed in the flower all the night just to tell the Boy Butterfly how much she loves him as sson as he arrives.

LIVING MIGHT MEAN TAKING CHANCES, BUT THEY ARE WORTH TAKING......
LOVING MIGHT BE A MISTAKE, BUT ITS WORTH MAKING

i hope u liked the 3 stories, leave ur comment or just press on Thanks

qoot_syria
5-7-2010, 05:15 AM
woooooooow

The first story is very beautiful

I enjoyed reading it

And for the second story

Wonderful,

I liked the first story more than the second story

Thank you my brother, and waiting for more of the writings beautiful 4rom you,,,

:)
QOOT

M.A.T
5-7-2010, 10:31 AM
woooooooow

The first story is very beautiful

I enjoyed reading it

And for the second story

Wonderful,

I liked the first story more than the second story

Thank you my brother, and waiting for more of the writings beautiful 4rom you,,,

:)
QOOT

thnx for ur comment sis, iam pleased that the stories interested u
and i'll write more sooner

Schwert
6-7-2010, 10:03 AM
Welcome : )
how r u my friend, I really liked ur stories, they're have significat and beautiful indeed, this saying"the love is blind" is opportune for the first story because the boy never saw those letters with c.ds and just care about girl and how can he sees her, the second story is beautiful but that behavior from the girl was unexpected and strang, anyhow the love is pain as we most of us say, thanks dear for those stories and keep going, later

M.A.T
6-7-2010, 11:27 AM
Welcome : )
how r u my friend, I really liked ur stories, they're have significat and beautiful indeed, this saying"the love is blind" is opportune for the first story because the boy never saw those letters with c.ds and just care about girl and how can he sees her, the second story is beautiful but that behavior from the girl was unexpected and strang, anyhow the love is pain as we most of us say, thanks dear for those stories and keep going, later

Thnx 4 ur post
gana

[Rasheed]
6-7-2010, 12:07 PM
Realy Thanx man, awesome stuff you got there.. keep it up ~

M.A.T
6-7-2010, 12:37 PM
;2561107']
Realy Thanx man, awesome stuff you got there.. keep it up ~

thnx 4 ur post,pal

BEST BLOOD KILLER
6-8-2010, 01:18 AM
hii ..I really enjoy and like it ( The Second story ) made me cry

M.A.T
10-8-2010, 08:01 PM
hii ..I really enjoy and like it ( The Second story ) made me cry

glad u liked it, ty 4 ur post

lolowenw
11-8-2010, 10:23 PM
HI
the storys are amazing
i like all of it
Specailly the Second Story
nice subject
keep it up

M.A.T
11-8-2010, 10:39 PM
HI
the storys are amazing
i like all of it
Specailly the Second Story
nice subject
keep it up

thnx for the lovely post,

i'll write more soon

abutayeh
13-10-2010, 08:26 PM
Nice Stories
they are magnificent
did you write these story by your own? if yes , i think that you will be a good writer...
my advice :
read as much as you can , so you will be intellectual and write the best stories in the world
best wishes, and good luck

IsLaM AhmEd T
17-10-2010, 06:56 AM
Wow
This is a good feeling
well done what an amazing works, I enjoyed them Thank you
I liked the 1st one it's really wonderful
and the 2nd too, I remembered some lines of Nezar Qabany
Finally the 3rd story it talks on its on
Thank you
Wish you the Best My friend

حَالِمة
22-10-2010, 08:37 AM
peace be upon you

wooooooow

nice stories

but all of them are sad :(

the first one is sad

the second made me have a desire to kill than girl

:@

the last one was sad but cute at same time

even butterflise fall in love ! !

nevertheless it contains nice meaning

thank you

pray on prophet

AbboOoOd R.K
6-11-2010, 09:48 AM
Thanks for the stories, I enjoyed reading them
Actually, they are tragical and made me sad

face moon
16-8-2011, 12:21 AM
smii20thank you very much
its a wonderful storise

الآنسة سالي
16-8-2011, 07:35 AM
o 0

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

welcome M.A.T , u r most welcome with ur topics

I`m really glad by reading the stories

1st one was so sad .. Icon55 I was about to cry

I can`t understand the human minds , why do u love someone and not to tell him immediatly

what r u waiting for ?? to miss him as this girlicon1366i

o 0

the 2nd one is icon244i

I expected that the eyes are for the handsome boy when I read this : the boy was blind himself

but the ugly girl decieved him , refused his proposal

that make me angry , when someone is in need ,and when he get what he needs , forget who helps him icon28i

o 0

the 3rd one is really really painful

I want to kill the stupid butterfly for his stupid idea

and what he get now ?? nothing but true sadness

it`s true love .. true love .. true love from the wonderful butterfly

o 0

M.A.T

thank you very much , they were amazing stories

and I enjoyed the reading

but : if you start ur topics later by the name of ALLAH , it`ll be blessed

and check the spilling mistakes before sending .. to be more wonderful

may Allah bless you

best regards

M.A.T
16-8-2011, 09:50 PM
o 0

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

welcome M.A.T , u r most welcome with ur topics

I`m really glad by reading the stories

1st one was so sad .. Icon55 I was about to cry

I can`t understand the human minds , why do u love someone and not to tell him immediatly

what r u waiting for ?? to miss him as this girlicon1366i

o 0

the 2nd one is icon244i

I expected that the eyes are for the handsome boy when I read this : the boy was blind himself

but the ugly girl decieved him , refused his proposal

that make me angry , when someone is in need ,and when he get what he needs , forget who helps him icon28i

o 0

the 3rd one is really really painful

I want to kill the stupid butterfly for his stupid idea

and what he get now ?? nothing but true sadness

it`s true love .. true love .. true love from the wonderful butterfly

o 0

M.A.T

thank you very much , they were amazing stories

and I enjoyed the reading

but : if you start ur topics later by the name of ALLAH , it`ll be blessed

and check the spilling mistakes before sending .. to be more wonderful

may Allah bless you

best regards

thnx for zis gr8 post... first of all
u just cant go and confess ur love like this, for example, if someone came and told u about his feeling, normally u'll refuse him coz it came out of blue

second thing, its human nature to 4got the ppl who stands for them, and the boy was lucky coz he saw the true nature of the girl he love... A deciever

third thing, if we r not gonna die for the ones we love, for whom we gonna die then? besides, mind doesnt work well when we r in love... u can say, JAMMED ^_^

last thing, i'm glad u liked the stories and i'm working on more of it but its hard u knw, i hate LOVE :P, and about the spelling mistakes in the stories i found it boring to re-read them just to get couple of things ^_^

lavandera
19-8-2011, 09:28 PM
Really awesome

The three stories are really great they might be a little sad but they are really great

And the wise sayings at the end of each story are very helpful

Thanks alot

icon1440

الامرال
19-11-2011, 12:12 AM
The First Story

story wonderful

already we have to say our feelings as long as we can before it's too late .. :)

I am sad for jonny :(