المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : • Driven in Darkness •

the Assassin
10-8-2010, 05:39 PM
http://fourthirds-user.com/galleries/data/508/medium/Hosier_Lane_in_the_rain.jpg

Drops are delightfully seeping, the lane is being covered with some sweetness,
and calmness from the warming sky. Attractive and touchy, which embraced our spectacles.
Trees were waving like it never rained ever. The spectacle is being remarkable. People are crossing by,
and the rain is dropping upon their foreheads. Washing their Shadowy pain and the delighting smile has faded away the forlornness from the face of the earth.
Charm and peaceful breeze can be sensed that will erased the tearful remorse from their hearts,
its seeping, and yet creeping down slowly.

Right there, beyond any human imagination they were holding each other, nothing could have them apart, they look so happy,
living their own tiny world, nothing could irritate them, but beyond their happiness lay great sorrow?

In one of the corners, she sat down looking at the vast sky asking for some coins to feed her own children.
None of the passers would have even looked at her. It is quite harsh when this old woman struggles she was rich, but at some point things vanished.

Vengeance is what being shown at the other corner, Two young are fighting, no mercy being shown,
it is obvious that they have a history together, but while having a close look, it will be more clear that they are brothers?

Emotions are running high, he is screaming and asking for help, but none of the passers would give him even a look,
he tried and tried, but nothing there is no use? She looked at
Him while he is holding her, she said with a heavy breath, “ I love you honey “

None of them are a part of that world, but ironically they lived like kings of that lane, nothing would have stopped them,
as they say “what’s been built from evil will eventually collapse” and indeed it is,
those two evil, they ended up dead by their own hands,
they lived purely, and their devilish dreams turn their lives upside down.

!!

Ja'na

lolleta
10-8-2010, 05:49 PM
first .. i'm horored to have the first place here

second .. u were hidden for long time and u back with more and more ambiguity

>>
to be honest .. i couldn't read ur mind exactly

i think u mean .. that world full of beauty and sweetness
and ppl very happy with the look of rain and trees r dancing

but they didn't care about the two young boy and girl
screeming there