ÇáãÓÇÚÏ ÇáÔÎÕí ÇáÑÞãí

ãÔÇåÏÉ ÇáäÓÎÉ ßÇãáÉ : ~~Hopeless moment

Araide-san2
29-9-2010, 01:29 PM
Good morning/ Afternoon to everyone ^^…..

Well… this is my first time posting a piece of writing in this section and

Hopefully it will be something worth reading ^^”””

What I’ll be showing you now, is a part of my own story that I’ve written a while ago

This part is (Hopeless moment)

+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +

Sometimes….
When you think at a certain moment
That everything is over….
It comes out that you were fooled by the looks of it.
The demonstrating circumstances force you
On being not able
To abide the tough events
Surrounding you.
It makes you hopeless.
It makes you weak,
Even if you were strong to begin with.

There are two solutions to be able to get out of that mental barrier.
One, to be having a strong well to move on, or a powerful reason guiding you to keep progressing in life even if the world went upside down. An ambition or a dream.

Two, to have someone who you have to live for or at least you'll be sad to give up everything and not meeting their expectations, faith, and belief in you.

For me, it was mix of the two solutions. I didn't differentiate between them. They were even to My point of view. Many things happened to Me, and made me think that 'this-is-over!', but I was able to maintain MY stamina of moving on in life because of the two basic solutions.

I never thought that the time of a totally hopeless moment will come any sooner to my bearing doors.

I was sometimes considered as the source of the fire of determination. I didn't know if that was true yet.

Yesterday was one painful experience for Me though. The hopeless moment was able to pierce through the wall of power.

Dad was the main reason for me to be able to move on and work hard although there were almost Zero signs saying that from the My actions, but it was true. Purely true.

Yesterday's problem was little, yet a huge mountain on my heart. Seeing my father taking the queue of a stranger wasn't a small thing to pass! That means, my father began to have a lack of faith in me, or am I making things big for their own good?

I never really knew.

What confused ME more is that MY father seems to know something about the pipsqueak that I don't. That annoyed ME too.

I sighed heavily. I didn't know what would've happened to me if my father didn't fix things quickly last night. That feeling…. It was too awful. As much as I hate to admit it, I can't live without My father being on my side, to keep me safe. That is all what I asked for. Every memory with MY father was a treasure to me.

Father, seemed to notice that and the man, with every action or look, was able to guarantee to me that he will be there always.

I didn't know from where that terrible feeling came though. It made me so weak. I despised it. I felt as if someone was laughing mockingly at me and I cannot defend myself.

All of those confusions gathered up in my eyes in the shape of water.

Everything was able to get out of the me to leave me in content as tears came out.
I heard people saying that crying was good sometimes, but never tried that, ever, until this second. I knew I shouldn't be doing that though, especially when my back is pressed against my father's warm body...........

THE END~~

I know it wasn't THAT good, but hey...... i tried ^^

Reviews/ Comments/ Critiques are all appreciated ......

Have a Good Day ......

ÇÎÑ ÔíÁ
30-9-2010, 07:32 PM
Who says it wasn't THAT good? IT IS good
Bravo for writing such good and touching story
You introduced your story in a nice way then gave the solutions, that was great
You have little typos ^^;

(Dad was the main reason for me to be able to move on and work hard although there were almost Zero signs saying that from the My actions, but it was true. Purely true.)

The is not needed here

(Father, seemed to notice that and the man, with every action or look, was able to guarantee to me that he will be there always.)

You should say "he will always be there" instead

(I cannot defend myself.)

It's good to stick with one tense. Since your using the past tense, stick to it
Change it to "I couldn't defend myself"
Other than that, I must say a really good story
Waiting for the next part
Good luck

Araide-san2
3-10-2010, 09:06 AM
Thank you very very much ^^ ....

^^" Yeah..... i really know that i messed up with tenses and WHAT A SHAME !!! T^T. .... gomen ne~~?... i promise i'll try to improve .....

I liked your review ^^... thanks for pointing out my mistakes, that helps a LOT.

Well, i wasn't really going to edit the next part because i think it sucks!!! but if I got reviews saying that they want to in addition of yours, then maybe i'll think about it ^^"

Have a real goooooood Day ^__________^

Bye~~~