ÇáãÓÇÚÏ ÇáÔÎÕí ÇáÑÞãí

ãÔÇåÏÉ ÇáäÓÎÉ ßÇãáÉ : |{.:[ABLE TO CONTINUE MOVING FORWARD]:.}|

BLaCK-BuLLeT
16-11-2010, 12:12 PM
In the name of ALLAH, Most Gracious, Most Merciful

Ladies and gentlemen, my teachers (Members and supervisors of this section), my friends, all brothers and sisters in MSOMS-Anime ,,,
Assalamu Alaikum wa Rahmat Allah wa Barakatuh (Peace be ubon you all)..

This is my first Eng-thoughts (Khawater) I wrote in my life, and my first topic in this section So,, forgive me if there are any mistake ^^".
The Title is "Able to Continue Moving Forward". Past, Future and Present .. How can we continue moving forward without problems when we thinking ?? .. Leaving you with the topic,,,
Five, Four .. Three, two, one .. Action (xD) !!

Past...
Do you realize the meaning of "Driving a car, forward and FAST, then watching the car mirror all the time" ?? ... I do ! .. It means a "Tragic Accident" or maybe .. "Destruction" !! Although you were driving your car forward and directed yourself forward BUT .. you were looking back all the time. Then, the result was "Impossibility to continue driving forward", "Crash" and "A Tragic Traffic Accident" by collision with something in front of you ! So .. When I drive my car, I Never watch the car mirror EXCEPT .. at "The Appropriate Times" or "for necessity" !
That's what I do when I drive my car in the"Time" road and then .. I'll be able to continue moving forward ! When I say "I" it refers to me, Abdurrahman ! The guy who always looking to be a good ideal for those who loved them. That's TRUE gentlemen, if you want to be able to continue moving forward, Don't look behind all the time ("You don't have eyes except on one side only, and you don't have more than one selection") !
The "Time Road" is our life. It's the biggest highway in the existence ! The highway which all human driving themselves in it, from The "Present" Station to The "Future" Station and The "Past" is behind.. No one knows his "Driving Speed" or the date of his arrival to the end of the highway ! That's right ... The "car mirror" is our memories. The things which inside the car mirror (our memories) is "THE PAST". "Watching the car mirror" means "Remembering The Past" ! "The Appropriate Times" means "The happy memories you shouldn't forget it". "for necessity" means "The things that your mind should never forget it" like your name, ..... , and so on..
That's it (ladies and gentlemen) .. you must only remember the happy memories (or the important things), BUT .. if you always remember the sad or bad events that happened in the past you won't be able to continue moving forward happy until reach the future.. Calamity, something you lost in the past, problem with another person, .. , ... and so on.. You must forget all this to avoid getting caught in "A Tragic Accident" makes you unhappy all the time when you driving in this life..
That is what I wanted to reach it gentlemen.. "did" like "died","Past" before "Death" and What is past is dead...

Future...
There is no big difference between the "Dealing with the past" and "Dealing with the future". If you want to be able to continue moving forward and reaching your future without problems Don't deepen into thinking of it. First and foremost, Nothing will happen to you in the future except, what ALLAH will to you. So, why the fear ?!
Maybe you want to be "something" in the future but the others won't accept you to be that "thing" you want, they want you to be "anotherthing", maybe your conditions won't allow you to be that thing that you want to be... Whatever the reason that makes you worried about your future, just .. Ignored it. No one of knows what will happen in the future (and this applies to you also). Maybe a small thing happens in the future tips the scales and change the expectations's direction 180 degrees ! maybe a miracle, why not ?? So, don't deepen into thinking about your future and don't disturb yourself about this. The most important is "Present" that controls your future , don't lose your smile now. Do you think that if you killed your temper now, your "happy future" will still be alive ?! Just calm down and optimize. At the same time, do not let vanity sneak into you when you feel that you have everything you want, and then you think that your future will also be as you want. Happy or bad "future's life", it May be just an illusion. Maybe you die before reaching to that future ! Have your right car in the "highway" not in the "railway", in order to avoid getting caught in that "Tragic Accident". So, live in your "Present's life" now, not your "future's life". Don't deepen into thinking about future, just trust in Allah and do what Allah wants you to do and what should you have do to in "The Present". Don't lose your smile and optimize without paying attention to the fear. After doing all those things you will be able to continue moving forward without problems or regret and reach that "happy future" that you wished.
One day, We were studying in the school... The Biology lesson was over, and then we wrote down the lesson from the whiteboard to our notebooks. A friend of mine who was sitting next to me, his name was Abdurrahman too. He asked me a "question spontaneously" during writing the lesson: "What is the thing which benefit us in this strange lesson ??" My friend wasn't to blame for his question, many of students wondering about things like this, "What will benefit the Doctor or Engineer from studing "Arabic literature" subject -for example-?" maybe there is an excellent student in biology and could become an excellent doctor, but in high school failed in other subject doesn't benefit a doctor, then lost all his dreams of becoming a doctor because this subject, isn't this injustice ? .. "What's the use of this lesson?", "What's the use of this subject?" ... and so on. But, if the students asked the teacher a question like this, they do not find answers, maybe they find unconvincing answers only, and the teachers olso aren't to blame about this, No one blamed about this, This is what the life is gentlemen, You like the advantages of life you have to bear the disadvantages...
All previous questions, I know the answer but .. will they understand me ? Will my friend Abdurrahman understand me ? The answer is: live in .. "live in your life Abdurrahman" ! What's happening ?! am I thinking out loud ? No .. Sound source is the teacher, he has interrupted my thinking and responded to question of my friend with the same answer ...
"live in you life Abdurrahman, live in your stage and get used to it. Don't get out of the framework. Some questions in this life have no convincing answers Whatever you do, and you will get in a spiral of no way out from it. If you always butt the rock, the rock won't be destroyed, your head is the thing that will crash ..."
After he said his last words to my friend, I was smiling while writing the last words of the lesson.. Very smart teacher.. He is right... not only in the school gentlemen, at Any Time, Any Where .. there is some questions in this life have no convincing answers whatever you do. Sometimes the answer is "No Answer", Sometimes the answer is "Need Not to Know" ! Don't deepen into thinking about questions like this, do what you have to do without "Why"...
That's it gentlemen, thinking about your future, or thinking about any thing which his answer is a mysterious vortex... Just do not deepen into thinking, do what you have to do now, live in your present life... After that, you will be able to continue moving forward without problems..
Drive your car in "the highway" not "the railway". Do you want to crash yourself by a train ?? Just drive in the highway and wish that there is no train on the highway. If you meet the train later in the highway ... do what you have to do with the right way...
with my Best Wishes to you...

Present...
"The Present" .. "The Present" is the time that controls everything. Any "Good thing" you can do, Do it now .. in "The Present" ! Don't leave "Good Thing" today to tomorrow, you never know what will happen tomorrow and there is no real "tomorrow" ! If you always say "tomorrow .. tomorrow", you will never doing your work and you will never continue moving forward. That's because, if you reached tomorrow (alive !) the "tomorrow" will be "after tomorrow" (As governed by the laws of time), when you reach "after tomorrow" alive The "tomorrow" will be after "after tomorrow". Then, after "after after tomorrow" .. "next week".. "next month".. "next year" ... and so on, maybe to "After you die" ! There is no real tomorrow.. So, hurry up and do what you have to do now before "Deadline" then remorse ! And remember that, "The Deadline" is not necessarily to be "Death", may be before "Death" !!
When you wake up from sleep and before driving your car again or doing anything, Scan your car and make sure that everything is fine.. As you know, any small defect in the car may cost you your life when you driving ! Your "Engine", "Brakes", "Wheels", "Fuel"... and so on .. Or should I say: Your brain, your heart, your behavior, your adjectives ... and so on ! There is no one has no advantages, There is no one has no disadvantages .. Understand this to speak well ! So, Don't be a stupid arrogant. Don't allow to any of your disadvantages to sneak into your "Important Control Centers".. You must have a strong brakes before "The Tragic Accident" ! òSo, before doing any bad thing, you must use brakes !! You must have more fuel without "Lazing" when you doing a "good thing". You must have an excellent engine, an excellent brain and heart ("Brain" before "Heart" !) If you don't have a brain and heart you will called "Nothing", If you don't use them with the right way, you will commits CRIMES against yourself. !! Make other people hating you is a crime against yourself ! Make yourself called "Cheat" is a Crime against yourself !! Make yourself called "Liar" is a Crime against yourself ! Make yourself called "Arrogant" is a Crime against yourself ! Make yourself called "Conceited" is a Crime against yourself ! Make yourself called "Criminal" is a Crime against yourself ! To be "perverse" or "oblique away from the right way" is Crime against yourself !! ... and so on..
If you driving a car straight in the right way and committed to the rules of traffic and used car equipments with the right way,,, You will be Able to continue moving forward and you will never getting caught in "A Tragic Accident".. maybe "Small Accidents" only. But !! .. If you sometimes deviate to the right and sometimes deviate to the left when you driving very fast in a straight highway, and without listening to the rules of traffic,,, The Results will be:You will getting caught in "A Tragic Traffic Accident" inevitably, you won't be Able to continue moving forward and the other drivers will hating you because you bothered them. If that accident didn't happen now, it will happen later Somehow and Allah will held accountable you about those crimes and everything,, ! Sometimes the driver killed in "The Tragic Traffic Accidents", Sometimes the driver doesn't hurt too much, This depends on the number of "your deviations in the highway" and the degree of your bad driving. Whenever the number of "your deviations in the straight highway" increased, it would be more dangerous for you and the accident will be more tragic .. until you reaches the stage when losing control entirely Then, car circled several times, the car hit several times. Finally, The most tragic accident, the car crash completely and no one can repair it after that ! It's the stage when you don't have usable thing except sprit, but your heart and brain died completly, It's the stage you never care about crimes you committed against yourself and against others, it's the stage when the good people advise you But you do not listen to them and your level continue to decline ! Maybe the "Tragic Accident" didn't happen to you so far, but this is just a chance for you to rescue yourself. When you drive in the highway, drive straight with the right way,, That's the most important thing what you have to do all the time in highway.. in the biggest highway .. our life ! Which is better, be happy without tragic accidents in your life by doing what you have to do in it without deviations ? or A little joy then getting caught in tragic accident makes you unhappy rest of the time ??
So "Present" is the president, what you do now is the thing which controls everything. You must driving in the right and straight way in "The highway", with the right way.. You can be .. "Power driver knows what is right and followed, knows the wrong and keep away from it", or .. "A Child or a drunk can not control a car in a straight highway, sometimes deviate right-left, sometimes collide with something, sometimes crash...". You can be what you want but remember,, The biggest winner or The Biggest Loser from your selection is only .. U !!! Choose...

So ladies and gentlemen,, Past, Future or Present .. To continue moving forward happy successfully, do what you really have to do .. Do the good things and disposal the bad things from you. Don't allow to any bad thing to prevent you to continue moving forward. When you feel sad or discontent or feeling that life doesn't welcome you , Remember that, somehow .. there is someone in somewhere is very worse off than you .. Any problem in this world, man can solve. Few of thinking with the right way and it will solved.. But unfortunately, only a few of people doing this when dealing with problems and few people thinking right before doing any thing. If people thinking right before doing anything, There were No crimes, No deviations,, or any bad thing.. But, This is the case of life, there are always loser and winner .. you have to use your brain and heart with the right way and you will be Able to continue moving .. Forward...
a

CASE CLOSED

12 Friday
Nov 2010
8:46 PM

#

At the moment, we reached with you ladies and gentlemen to the end of topic which work on it cost me many weeks. Thank Allah who allowed me to get to this stage, Thank you ladies and gentlemen who always supported me. I hope that you have benefited before enjoyed.. Greetings to you and Bye...

ABLE TO CONTINUE MOVING FORWARD

AUTHORSHIP & WRITING
ABDURRAHMAN (GIN)

QUICK REVIEW
MY FATHER

Best Wishes
GIN

ÃÓãÜÜÜÇÁ
16-11-2010, 02:50 PM
I don't call these diaries (concerning the way I write mine )
they are a collection of wise thoughts written in a simple lovely way
The car and mirror was new to me but it's totally worth mention
don't live in the past ,
do not be trapped inside the past
But take its experiences to the present and future

The future is the unknown and the unknown is the fear itself
that's when I say I'm quite panicked from what the future preparing to me
But I must think the future to be happiness , to be success , victory, in short having good expectations about it
so then we will love the present and wait impatiently to the future
And Life will seem worth to live

I like the topic though you have some mistakes
but I really enjoyed reading it
thanks to you
good luck
and Eid Mubarak
:d

Ls460L
16-11-2010, 03:29 PM
The future cannot be predicted from nothing unless you have something that is built now and so then it becomes the bond between the present and the future but what's coming in the future is still
unknown .However,then we anticipate for our goals that are planned.

and thanks for your constructive and beautiful topic

Naro-chan
16-11-2010, 03:29 PM
ah ... man ... what a long topic ?? if it were in Arabic ... may be i couldn't read it
it would be better if you remove " Bold " font :) lol
okay ... with ignoring grammatical ( mistakes), your topic is great and meaningful
Ma sha'a Allah Abdullrahman ( i wish i write it well) lol

past , present ,and future
life has to go on

Just .. Out of curiosity xD: What is the best part you like in this topic ?
curiosity killed the cat :)lol
past ... that's my choice
to increase your curiosity i'll tell why
the exposition to it is creative and brilliant
then ... a metaphorical language in your speech to zoom the picture for us
:)
i have never driven a car .... a real car ... but a metaphoric one
look Gin ... past for me is the basic point that my life go on
with out memories ( even bad ones) i can't be myself in the present , i can't move on living without them ... past is the same as a jewels box which i open every moment i felt i need to look at worthy thing
memories of my home , my land , my mom, dad, brothers , sisters, school , old friends ... i can't remove any memory from their account
-_-
... but
I live my present with all of my sense looking forward the happy future
present and past are combined with each other ... events in present can't stand alone without depending on a previous experience in the past
the only thing which i can't define is the future
according to grammar , present and past are verbs with tense and form
but future is a form without a tense

your topic is worthy a lot
there are things in life
" Need Not to Know "
so we have to move on troubles and go on no wonder

I liked your topic ... but " ladies and gentlemen " i mix things with each other ... those are Kaituo kid's lovely words ... ain't Gin's
*}

good job ... i bet you'll become a famous writer
so ... what are waiting for
just go on

BLaCK-BuLLeT
16-11-2010, 03:48 PM
I don't call these diaries (concerning the way I write mine )
they are a collection of wise thoughts written in a simple lovely way
This is my favourite way in writing ^^..

The car and mirror was new to me but it's totally worth mention
don't live in the past ,
do not be trapped inside the past
But take its experiences to the present and future
You're right...
I said something like this in the topic: Don't watch the car mirror exept, at "The Appropriate Times" or "for necessity"...
"take it's experiences", "learn from our mistakes in the past" .. and so on, are fall under "Watching the car mirror for necessity" :Smile:

The future is the unknown and the unknown is the fear itself
that's when I say I'm quite panicked from what the future preparing to me
But I must think the future to be happiness , to be success , victory, in short having good expectations about it
so then we will love the present and wait impatiently to the future
And Life will seem worth to live
I didn't said "Don't think about the future", I said "Don't deepen into thinking about your future" :Smile:. No probem if anyone think about his future and plan to it, but do not deep then be afraid, there is no need to fear. Just trust in Allah and do what you have to do in the present to your future in order to be success ... and so on..
This is the whole story, gentlemen :Smile:

I like the topic though you have some mistakes
but I really enjoyed reading it
thanks to you
good luck
and Eid Mubarak
:d
Thank you very much, Azuma :Smile:. I'll try to be more careful next time.

Eid Mubarak to you all :icon100:

ÌíÜGINÜä

BLaCK-BuLLeT
16-11-2010, 04:43 PM
The future cannot be predicted from nothing unless you have something that is built now and so then it becomes the bond between the present and the future but what's coming in the future is still
unknown .However,then we anticipate for our goals that are planned.
hmmm .. I can guess that we aren't disagreed about anything ^^

and thanks for your constructive and beautiful topic
You're welcome Ls460L ^^..
Thank you very much..

it deserves reading ... but let it be later okay ...
isA
^^

Good luck to you ^_^

Zwei_17
16-11-2010, 05:50 PM
thank you bro Gin

you are right about everything you have said

Don't deepen into thinking of itno problem to think of your future but with positive thinking , for example; don't say I won't be all right or anything of that because nothing will happen except what allah has written , believe in your god and move forward

thank you again for this great topic

every year you are Ok

BLaCK-BuLLeT
16-11-2010, 09:38 PM
Thanks very much, Zwei ^_^

Every year, and all brothers and sister are fine and happy Ead ^_^
h

ÌíÜGINÜä

Naro-chan
17-11-2010, 12:20 AM
i am back .... ^ up ^ lool

BLaCK-BuLLeT
17-11-2010, 01:01 PM
ah ... man ... what a long topic ?? if it were in Arabic ... may be i
couldn't read it
it would be better if you remove " Bold " font :) lol -__-
A little note: "it was" not "it were" :icon100:

okay ... with ignoring grammatical ( mistakes), your topic is great and meaningful Thanks :icon100:

Ma sha'a Allah Abdullrahman ( i wish i write it well) lol (i wish i write it well) .. hmmm .. Do you mean: (i wished if it was written well) ??
:icon100:..

past , present ,and future
life has to go on Is it a song o_O ?

Just kidding :icon100:

curiosity killed the cat :)lol
past ... that's my choice
to increase your curiosity i'll tell why
the exposition to it is creative and brilliant
... :icon100:

then ... a metaphorical language in your speech to zoom the picture for us
i have never driven a car .... a real car ... but a metaphoric one
^_^

look Gin ... past for me is the basic point that my life go on
with out memories ( even bad ones) i can't be myself in the present , i can't move on living without them ... past is the same as a jewels box which i open every moment i felt i need to look at worthy thing
memories of my home , my land , my mom, dad, brothers , sisters, school , old friends ... i can't remove any memory from their account
-_-
... but
I live my present with all of my sense looking forward the happy future
present and past are combined with each other ... events in present can't stand alone without depending on a previous experience in the past
the only thing which i can't define is the future
according to grammar , present and past are verbs with tense and form
but future is a form without a tense
:) Naro-chan,, Until now, I don't disagree with you about anything :Smile:. The past and memories is very important, and I said: we can watch the mirror in "The Appropriate Times" or "for necessity" :Smile:. But sometimes you should .. No, you must forget some of the past or the memories ! That's if the memory was problem with another person -for example-, you must forget this memory and don't allow to hatred to stay in your heart :Smile:.. Sometimes the memory is something you have failed in it, you must forget your loss or your weakness and try again and again ! Sometimes the memory is something you lose, maybe a degree in a test or something like this. You will not benefit anything from bemoaning or blaming yourself all the time, forget it and seek to compensate for what happened in the past until reach the victory.. There are many examples like this, and you must forget anything like this to be Able to continue moving forward Successfully .. This is the whole story about "the past" in my topic :Smile:.

your topic is worthy a lot
there are things in life
" Need Not to Know "
so we have to move on troubles and go on no wonder
...:Smile:

I liked your topic ... but " ladies and gentlemen " i mix things with each other ... those are Kaituo kid's lovely words ... ain't Gin's
*}I don't love that the "Kaito kid Conceited" >__<

I like this sentence "ladies and gentlemen" ^_^. It's like an orator said an Impressive speach, Sometimes be influenced then say "ladies and gentlemen" loudly (That's it ladies and gentlemen, ..), and somtimes with Low voice like a sad person (That's all ladies and gentlemen).. ^_^

good job ... i bet you'll become a famous writer
so ... what are waiting for
just go on"if Allah willing"

Thank you very much, Naro-chan ^_^

ÃÓãÜÜÜÇÁ
17-11-2010, 03:48 PM
I didn't said "Don't think about the future

Neither did I
If I did , I'de be the same with someone living for nothing
But Man is afraid of the unknown by nature
and that of course doesnt contradict with the fact that we feel safe since we believe in fate
and that everything is already inevitable
and the Almighty Allah is always watching over us.

Zwei_17
17-11-2010, 03:49 PM
A little note: "it was" not "it were" :icon100:there is no mistake in this sentence because the sentence which naro has written was un true so we must use only "were" even if the
subject were a single
sorry for this intrusion miss naro and sorry for you Gin ,either
:icon100:
see you

Naro-chan
17-11-2010, 06:04 PM
please don't hunt others' mistakes when they don't do so to you ... what you said has bothered me , especially when i am working right now on a research paper of common errors in Grammar among secondary school students .
^^""
in the 2nd condition we don't say " if i/she/he/it was ..." no , but " if .. were " for the singular subject and plural one
if you wanna know the rule you can check subjunctive mood of the verb from net

another thing , " i wish i wrote it well " is the right one ... because i am talking about a wish in present time :)
sorry for this
not a song ... XD
but it comes out like that :)

about past ... as i said it's the basic point that we are flying from ...
even bad memories can do a great job if you don't know ...
knowing that you are very weak in a certain point from your experience, makes you stronger to get rid of this weak point
... and to be more realistic ... (to forget ) is a blessing from Allah ...
and some say " ignorance is a blessing " and am agree with them :)
am just living my life and forget what Allah made me forget ... other things ... i ignored them ...

that's what i wanna say ...
thanx ... i wish you can stand what i wrote ...

happy feast

there is no mistake in this sentence because the sentence which naro has written was un true so we must use only "were" even if the
subject was single
sorry for this intrusion miss naro and sorry for you Gin ,either
see you

i've just explained it for him ... thanx and plz don't be sorry : )
happy feast

BLaCK-BuLLeT
17-11-2010, 09:04 PM
I will try to respond in short to all, before the start of the second half of the match xD..

Azuma
I don't know .. maybe you right..
Thank you at any way icon-cab

Zwei
Thanks Zwei, Don't be sorry icon-cab

Naro-chan
Thanks Naro..
I'm so sorry, I was wrong..
Thank you icon-cab..

Thank you all .. I'm your younger brother, forgive me about any mistake.. I'm still in education stage (high school icon-cab).. So, I believe that you are my teachers.icon-cab..

Thanks all icon-cab

Ruuuuuuunn .. The second half began !!!! xD

guzo megure
18-11-2010, 05:57 PM
ÈÇÓãå ÊÚÇáì

Greetings Mr.GIN breack-fast ...

OK ... ahhhhh ... time to confess: I can read and understand texts in english, But I'm still terrible at written expression because I learned French in my school "^^. So my reply will be in French :icon100: :
"Bonjour monsieur GIN...
D'abord, c'est un grand honneur pour moi de participé à ta premiére participation dans la monde de l'écriture créative ... XD "
O__O !!! OK ... that was horrible ! So... i will try to write something in English depending on Allah and on Google Translate ! :icon100:

I like your figuring of life as a journey by the car on a mysterious highway thumbsup-Icon

Present... here we share the same vision icon159
in the present we can create a bright future and in the same time we leave some unforgettable memories .

Future... I agree with you.
We don't know what will happen to us in any moment
We have to do some "calculations" for the future, but not a lot!
Live each day to the next Icon030 ...

Past... And here also I agree with you.
But the issue is: during your driving, you look in the mirror and you spot a car from "your past" chasing you, you tries to be faster than but to no avail, and suddenly this car from the past tries to smash you from the behind while you can't do anything to stop it !
there is some bad memories you can't simply forget it, and the problem that these memories keeps chasing you everyday! these memories can deviate your present and change your future !
for example: I can not forget the four wars which took place through the stages of my life! And if i want to look into the future, i see the ghost of the war sitting there!

Finally ...
A great start in the world of Creative writing
and I apologize for this reply full of mistakes icon114
Thank you Mr. GIN breack-fast
and waiting for your next creation ...

BLaCK-BuLLeT
19-11-2010, 09:44 AM
ÈÇÓãå ÊÚÇáì
Greetings Mr.GIN breack-fast ...

OK ... ahhhhh ... time to confess: I can read and understand texts in english, But I'm still terrible at written expression because I learned French in my school "^^. So my reply will be in French :icon100: :
Welcome Mr.Megure ^^
No Problem, I can understand French :icon100:
Thanks Google translate :icon100:

"Bonjour monsieur GIN...
D'abord, c'est un grand honneur pour moi de participé à ta premiére participation dans la monde de l'écriture créative ... XD "
Merci Monsieur Megure :icon100:

O__O !!! OK ... that was horrible ! So... i will try to write something in English depending on Allah and on Google Translate ! :icon100:
Good luck :icon100:..

I like your figuring of life as a journey by the car on a mysterious highway thumbsup-Icon
thumbsup-Icon
h
ere we share the same vision icon159
in the present we can create a bright future and in the same time we leave some unforgettable memories .
Oh man, What's this creativity ? you understand the puzzle ^_^

I agree with you.
We don't know what will happen to us in any moment
"Word of gold" !

We have to do some "calculations" for the future, but not a lot!
No problem if it were "a lot", if this is what we have to do now.. But when we think, we shouldn't think a lot about "What will happen in the future" This is the whole story gentlemen ^_^..

Live each day to the next Icon030 ...
And here also I agree with you.
^_^

But the issue is: during your driving, you look in the mirror and you spot a car from "your past" chasing you, you tries to be faster than but to no avail, and suddenly this car from the past tries to smash you from the behind while you can't do anything to stop it !
there is some bad memories you can't simply forget it, and the problem that these memories keeps chasing you everyday! these memories can deviate your present and change your future !
for example: I can not forget the four wars which took place through the stages of my life! And if i want to look into the future, i see the ghost of the war siting there!
I agree with you ! Sometimes .. you feeling that a truck hit and crash you from behind, a bad memory you can't forget it ! But, you have to try and try to be Able to cotinue moving forward. Because if never forget, you'll be sad all the time !

Finally ...
A great start in the world of Creative writing
and I apologize for this reply full of mistakes icon114
Thank you Mr. GIN breack-fast
and waiting for your next creation ...
Thank you very much Megure ^_^
Good luck to you...

GIN

Ran san
22-11-2010, 12:21 AM
i will back later ^_^
thanks

O__O !!! OK ... that was horrible ! So... i will try to write something in English depending on Allah and on Google Translate

Good luck :)

Hi again ^_^

what a long topic -mashallah

great job ! i like the various ideas in it

title goes with the subject and i hope to see you writing more

either here or at other section,actully ! i voted to "past" part

i like how you descripe it

When I drive my car, I Never watch the car mirror EXCEPT .. at "The Appropriate Times" or

"for necessity

:)thank you very much brother

$Mohammed$
22-11-2010, 10:13 PM
for sure i will be back later

BLaCK-BuLLeT
23-11-2010, 09:51 PM
Ran san..

You're welcome Ran san. Thank you for your time ^_^

Best Wishes
GIN

BLaCK-BuLLeT
24-11-2010, 10:32 AM
I've reviewed the topic in a quick and amended some grammatical mistakes. Sorry about it iconQ.

Good luck..
GIN..

RIK
24-11-2010, 01:06 PM
HI ^^" sorry im late ..
wow ! this is a real long subject ^^ mashallah .. thanks so much GIN ..
u right . if u want to move forward to get your dreams and hopes u have not to look to ur past because this's gonna disperse , destroy u immediatly !
but the past has sad and happy memories so u gotta remember ur happy memories and forget the sad ones so that will support u to move forward !
mmmmmm talking about the three parts inside the subject .. i didn't convince completely with all what u said ^^"
i dunno what to say but .. i feel like it's very frustrating ! i mean there're so many warnings and so many words like .. impossible . u won't be able to ..
i mean . the subject will be much better if u mix warnings with words that will support us to continue moving forward ! because this is the main aim lf the subject right ?
but after all . i gotta say that im totally impriseve that u wrote all this mashallah ^^
it's so amazing and wonderful subject .. but no wonder if we know that the one who made all this is a person who used to surprise us every time with his creative subjects ..
thank u so much my dear friend GIN . i hope that i didn't bother u with my comment ..
and please forgive me if i did ..
thank u so much again . and see u soon in the world and forums of MSOMS-ANIME
^____^
until that time . goodbye

The.B.king
24-11-2010, 08:17 PM
.. Hi Gin san . hope u are well
.. this is a very intresting topic that u wrote .. and its so long
what u siad is very true .. to be Able to continue moving forward to be able to be everything u dream about .. to continue living u mustn't let the past destroy ur work .. don't look at the past unless u really need to .. don't look at the past unless u want to see the good memory s and ur mistakes , because in the past there was this day that was the first day u drove ur car .. ofcourse ur not expected to be the best driver there is and u will make mistakes as u go so u must learn from those mistakess !! RIGHT
The future .. something u can't really controll , u can plan something for it and visualize it but u can't be sure if it will turn out the way u want it .. but its important to think about it, and like u said it shouldn't distract u from whats more important which is the present !! $money$
the present with one word is ur life .. i remember some words i read in a book saying "ur life is one day .. yesterday is gone and tomorrow still isn't here which leaves the day ur whole life is that is today" XD
what i think is that without these three u will not be able to continue moving forward .. if u balance between .past.present.and future u will be able to drive that highway with no trains or accidents .. don't u agree
i thank u for this creative subject .. and hope to read another one from u soon
wish u the best of luck

AzeeRa
26-11-2010, 09:16 AM
Wa alaikum asslam wa rahmat allah wa barakatuh

Hi GIN.. How are you?!

I hope you are fine

Once again the subject of great :icon100:

XD

I liked this phrase a lot

Do you realize the meaning of "Driving a car, forward and FAST, then watching the car mirror all the time" ??

Fads in the description ^^

And this also

Don't look behind all the time ("You don't have eyes except on one side only, and you don't have more than one selection") !

The "Time Road" is our life. It's the biggest highway in the existence ! The highway which all human driving themselves in it, from The "Present" Station to The "Future" Station and The "Past" is behind.. No one knows his "Driving Speed" or the date of his arrival to the end of the highway ! That's right ...

I hate this sentence .. I heard much :icon100:

you must only remember the happy memories (or the important things),

I remember only the happy :icon100:

Sorry to interrupt XDDD

and What is past is dead...

Favorite phrase my father :icon100:

Is it possible to speak Arabic?!
XDD

with my Best Wishes to you...
!!

Well

Tired of frequent comment
Specific to this complex language ..! :icon100:

May be the concept of a reply.. Or Contrary .. The reason google translation XDDD

But the issue very cool .. I feel that my grandmother is a writer on the subject, not you ..! :icon100:

Ok

Good bey

BLaCK-BuLLeT
26-11-2010, 10:04 AM
RIK..
Welcome bro Rik ^^
Maybe you right, I shouldn't use warnings like this in my topic. But in some cases in the real world, warnings of this type be very important to use !
Thank you very much Rik ^^

The.B.king..
Thank you very much ^^
Good luck bro..

GIN

Smasem
24-12-2010, 12:17 PM
What a great essay
^^
I don't know exactly how to say my opinion
but it's really , amazing
thnx