ÇáãÓÇÚÏ ÇáÔÎÕí ÇáÑÞãí

ãÔÇåÏÉ ÇáäÓÎÉ ßÇãáÉ : Lone soul in Two Worlds

ÃÓãÜÜÜÇÁ
24-12-2010, 12:34 PM
http://www.msoms-anime.net/%3Ca%20href=http://hh7.net/%20target=_blank%3Ehttp://hh7.net/Dec/hh7net_12931857891.jpghttp://hh7.net/Dec/hh7net_12931857891.jpg

Lone Soul in Two Worlds

During the cold winter days , when people prove they are two faced trying to get close to,
and make friends with the Sun ignoring how awfully they talked about her back in the days of summer mornings and making her the queen of the season instead, we went out to attend our charming queen's presence.
It was a clear morning sky and since she was warm hearted knowing how people needed her , she didn't hide among clouds and rather was dancing in the sky which was her own stage!. no wonder Hemingway took the title of [I]The Sun Also Rises as one of his own novel's !!

When you stand upon a green hill where you can see clearly how the sun can get you warmth and hope , I have that strange feeling of remembering the dead which might turn me thoughtful and sad but somehow happy !
When I saw that incredibly amazing scene : kids are playing around , the sun is shining from behind , refreshing breeze is dancing , water is tenderly falling over young green plants that spread as far as you see, giving them a sparkling scene by the golden sun beams . All looked like small diamond pieces thrown in the grass to add more beauty to that portrait .
I was just in a deep contemplation...This is life ..

Yeah and how sometimes it seems as peaceful and sweet as forever!
Is it forever ? and are we forever?

I remembered those who enjoyed the same scene but no longer able to see the light again because simply they are gone ! .
I stopped thinking there will come a day when I will be nothing and under the ground ..and people who traveled there for good were just like me now ,but at a glance everything was completely different ,at the top of all is
the two different worlds
we are living in!
There is no sun in your world dear , I don't want to be parted from light
I don't want to lay there ...

Despite of the fact I don't really know what Hemingway was thinking about then but
Sun is Life even though it is the Greatest reason that will imply the End of this life.

Even if I die ...The clock will keep tick ticking , people will keep walking , water will still falling and the sun will also rise , I will be forgotten just like how they were before , nothing will stop only because I died and
everything will move on just like it does now...

It's kind of rough to long for light
and while life seems forever death's creepy face comes saying Nothing is forever But the Creator of these splendid scenes. .
your own good deeds are your bright protective sun down there my dear!

g
After I was like a small kid listening eagerly to such thoughts , I went home with good satisfying fact which was we were blessed by being alive to decide how further the light of our deeds can spread ...... gg

ÇÎÑ ÔíÁ
24-12-2010, 04:43 PM
~~~
Peace be upon you my dear Azuma
Glad to be the first to comment

First of all, “Lone Soul in Two Worlds”…such a nice title which grabbed my attention
The sun and its presence in winter and summer….as we complain of its intense heat in summer, we demand its bright beams in winter, two faces in one world =)

I like your way of describing how the daylight was and the thoughts of remembering the dead. You combined the sentences amazingly well. “All looked like small pieces of diamonds thrown in the green grass. I was in a deep contemplation, this is life!” wow, I can’t explain how wonderful this sentence is. And the coming part, you explained how it seemed as it would last forever, and then you asked a question allowing us to realize that which we thought eternal, “is it forever? Are we forever?” This question has stirred in me a mix feeling of sadness and happiness at the same time

The best part was when you said, “even if I die, the clock will keep tick ticking…” I recalled a poem, forgot its name ^^; , when the poet said nothing had changed since his friend’s death. Still the girl sings and people work. The sun will rise and the world will continue on leaving nothing behind which can show that someone is no more…

Such a wonder topic
Thanks for sharing this with us
Keep up walking forward >.<=b

I have to tell...I was distracted with you avy and sigy
Clair!!!!!! I really miss her and miss playing the game T^T

mohbaboo
24-12-2010, 11:27 PM
This is truly a masterpiece
I need to read again and then I will come back with more
thank you

ÃÓãÜÜÜÇÁ
26-12-2010, 10:49 AM
First of all, “Lone Soul in Two Worlds”…such a nice title which grabbed my attention

heh thanks , though I wasn't sure about it and sisy didn't like it

I like your way of describing how the daylight was and the thoughts of remembering the dead. You combined the sentences amazingly well
Yeah may be I'm having some problems in description
It's like I want to fully transform the picture I saw to your mind and so was forced to use as many adj as possible , hope you get it well.

The best part was when you said, “even if I die, the clock will keep tick ticking…” I recalled a poem, forgot its name ^^; , when the poet said nothing had changed since his friend’s death. Still the girl sings and people work. The sun will rise and the world will continue on leaving nothing behind which can show that someone is no more
Even more excited to read the poem ,if I'm not asking too much u might bring it ^_^
thanks sis I was glad by your visiting and next time tell me the weakness in my text
Claire you say ^^
when I wasn't able to understand her when speaking with Leon ...now it's all cleeeeeeear ^_^
may be we miss childhood
mohbaboo waiting for your feed back bro
thanks

ÇÎÑ ÔíÁ
29-12-2010, 07:31 PM
Yeah may be I'm having some problems in description
It's like I want to fully transform the picture I saw to your mind and so was forced to use as many adj as possible , hope you get it well.

Yeah, I fully got it!
No one said anything about your description. You did good in everything ^o^=b

Even more excited to read the poem ,if I'm not asking too much u might bring it ^_^
thanks sis I was glad by your visiting and next time tell me the weakness in my text
I wish I know the name of the poem. I have to search through piles of books and papers to
find it ^^;
And weakness? I must apologize to declare...I haven't found any weakness!!
Frankly speaking, you write very well. Although you have some mistakes, you know Gr errors and such, but
comparing to the story you send to me, your writing is getting even better.

Don't let anything hold you back from writing. wishing for you all the best~

ÃÓãÜÜÜÇÁ
29-12-2010, 08:53 PM
Hey , it's good to see you again
you don't have to bother looking for it ....may be one day you will find it and I'm always here ^^
so ,come and stick it
thankx for the compliment sis
about the gr mistakes sorry for that , donno where my eyes were then ^^ I fixed them
thanks dear sis again
glad to have you around
and welcome any time

black fox
1-1-2011, 06:43 PM
...Azuma

^ ^...All I can say is...Ma Sha'a Allah
...Really...Ma Sha'a Allah

....Your idea and how you described it
...Your detailed words...which let's the reader make a picture in his mind

^ ^...I liked all of it
^ ^...."Especially the second part....with the "green hill

...Keep up...
^ ^"...Although is has some tiny grammar errors
^ ^"...Don't mind...it's ok
^ ^....But don't you ever stop writing

Really...Ma sha'a Allah

the Assassin
2-1-2011, 03:51 PM
i don't know if i came late, however i couldn't see it bcuz of the two sections :( anyway your matsepiece deserves a sutible comment - till then, can't say anything - off to go

ÃÓãÜÜÜÇÁ
4-1-2011, 11:20 AM
...Azuma

^ ^...All I can say is...Ma Sha'a Allah
...Really...Ma Sha'a Allah

....Your idea and how you described it
...Your detailed words...which let's the reader make a picture in his mind

^ ^...I liked all of it
^ ^...."Especially the second part....with the "green hill

...Keep up...
^ ^"...Although is has some tiny grammar errors
^ ^"...Don't mind...it's ok
^ ^....But don't you ever stop writing

Really...Ma sha'a Allah

out of words
thanks for the too much ( masha'allah )^^ I hope I could take you all through my words to that place, to see what I saw
I was glad to have you among my readers
mistakes again?lac2
I think I do mind , so mark them please
thanks black fox
good luck
the Assassin take your time brother
I'm eager to listen to your feedback ,good or bad , don't care just speak .
eeeeeerm if you don't mind you can evaluate my English level (Taking honesty into your consideration ^^)h

the Assassin
4-1-2011, 02:05 PM
Lone soul in Two Worlds

Hey camellia, Sorry for being away, sometimes you can’t witness some kind of brilliant masterpiece, and with no prior notification you get to see it, it is quite aching for me to grasp everything in the midst of brainwashing and the busy life I have, that’s why I’m begging your pardon ~f

and make friends with the Sun ignoring how awfully they talked about her back in the days of summer mornings and making her the queen of the season instead, we went out to attend our charming queen's presence.

It was a clear morning sky and since she was warm hearted knowing how people needed her , she didn't hide among clouds and rather was dancing in the sky which was her own stage!. no wonder Hemingway took the title of The Sun Also Rises as one of his own novel's !!

Pretty nice opening, I was amazed the way your words seeped as a waterfall, and this really fits on someone very, very, talented. Anyway, sometimes we give all we have to people we care about, and we keep on giving them, then at some point in our lives we surprisingly get a sudden stab in the back, some of them stab and go, and others stab and at the same time twist to make it feels more painful, and once they face you they trembled and murmured like maniacs, you even get to ask yourself whats wrong with them, but once u discover the painful fact then you will get the full picture of betrayal and remorse.f

I really don’t comprehend why such people keep on hiding beyond this shadowy mask, is it their nature, or some kind of sickness. I really can’t grasp the idea, but I really felt how sadly and deadly it is to be stabbed form people you had considered either as role models or friends, ‘cuz you gave your time, emotions, and even your trust to them and in blink of an eye they tore you apart and once you are down, the only thing you will feel is a coldly breeze,
However, in fact, I came to conclusion that no matter what, don’t lose hope, there are some people who might lean you on their shoulders when you fall down, ‘cuz once good exists, evil dose!f

Anyway, kinda wondering, what took you to get the idea of making friends with the sun, ‘cuz I believe it is fiction, but making friendship with the sun is quite new for me, is it an idea you read it somewhere or it is your own fiction?? f

When you stand upon a green hill where you can see clearly how the sun can get you warmth and hope , I have that strange feeling of remembering the dead which might turn me thoughtful and sad but somehow happy !
When I saw that incredibly amazing scene : kids are playing around , the sun is shining from behind , refreshing breeze is dancing , water is tenderly falling over young green plants that spread as far as you see, giving them a sparkling scene by the golden sun beams . All looked like small diamond pieces thrown in the grass to add more beauty to that portrait .
I was just in a deep contemplation...This is life ..
Yeah and how sometimes it seems as peaceful and sweet as forever!
Is it forever ? and are we forever?
I remembered those who enjoyed the same scene but no longer able to see the light again because simply they are gone ! .
I stopped thinking there will come a day when I will be nothing and under the ground ..and people who traveled there for good were just like me now ,but at a glance everything was completely different ,at the top of all isthe two different worlds
we are living in!
There is no sun in your world dear , I don't want to be parted from light
I don't want to lay there ...

Life itself is just a ticket to the hereafter, the light and the soft breeze can be felt by the living, but the dead can be divided to two types, those who see light by their good deeds and others by their devilish history, but honestly I hope to be the first type, it is something we believe that we will go the next station and continue the trip to the judgment day, but once I think about grave and the length that my soul will be taken off, I get some kind of thoughts and start trembling because at that point you will sets for unknown time, Allah only knows when you will be resurrected and stand to be questioned – the only factual sence I sensed is the death of my father, that was really sad, ‘cuz he was moving before awhile and some seconds later everything fall apart

Despite of the fact I don't really know what Hemingway was thinking about then but
Sun is Life even though it is the Greatest reason that will imply the End of this life.

Even if I die ...The clock will keep tick ticking , people will keep walking , water will still falling and the sun will also rise , I will be forgotten just like how they were before , nothing will stop only because I died and

It's kind of rough to long for light
and while life seems forever death's creepy face comes saying Nothing is forever But the Creator of these splendid scenes. .
your own good deeds are your bright protective sun down there my dear!

g

Sun isn’t life, life isn’t the sun remember that, life is what we are living, it is on this earth, it is what you see every day, this is life, but sun, it is same as you worshiping Allah.f

Everything will move, I agree, but you won’t be forgotten, ‘cuz allota people died and their touch remain as they are still here with us.f

After I was like a small kid listening eagerly to such thoughts , I went home with good satisfying fact which was we were blessed by being alive to decide how further the light of our deeds can spread ...... gg

Anyway, you conclude your thoughts with a splinted line and I really admire that.f

Anyway, sorry for writing allot, about your level, you have surpassed my expectations, and if you don’t realize just go back a little then see any topic or anything you wrote, then you will feel how high-leveled you are. :icon100:d

ÃÓãÜÜÜÇÁ
5-1-2011, 12:03 PM
If you are talking about the two faced people they are every where , or say more than the good ones ,
and they mastered the way of being two faced

really don’t comprehend why such people keep on hiding beyond this shadowy mask, is it their nature, or some kind of sickness

AGREE, the same thoughts were rolling inside my mind
and I can't believe how perfectly they could switch the two characters
any way you seem good and
( ÇÍãÏ ÑÈß Úáì äÞÇÁ ÇáÓÑíÑÉ , åí äÚãÉ íÝÊÞÏåÇ ÇáßËíÑ )

because as you said :They are definitely sick .

Anyway, kinda wondering, what took you to get the idea of making friends with the sun, ‘cuz I believe it is fiction, but making friendship with the sun is quite new for me, is it an idea you read it somewhere or it is your own fiction?? f

you know literature means creation
and Romantic poets were the friends of nature so why wonderings!ss
Sometimes life seems to be even some fiction stories we read somewhere but it is after all life, and in my own there is a little girl who is waiting sadly to someone but ends up making friends with the Sun and since then they have been waiting together to that one who will never come!

No matter how fictional things seem it is the life , the real one that wear fiction!

Sun isn’t life, life isn’t the sun remember that, life is what we are living, it is on this earth, it is what you see every day, this is life, but sun, it is same as you worshiping Allah.f

Am I being so fictional or you're being so realist ? but it's ok to say that coz people differ in their ways of seeing the beauty of life . I can say that Sun is life because it makes me feel that life is life ,when I realized how much I long to see the light when darkness surrounds me I just knew how much I love the sun , when I thought how much I wait wistfully for the night to end and for the sun light to come back again I just knew that it is life ,your a poet with a vast imagination and you can get me very well, but somehow I'm not even imagining things , it's just the way I felt...

Life itself is just a ticket to the hereafter, the light and the soft breeze can be felt by the living, but the dead can be divided to two types, those who see light by their good deeds and others by their devilish history, but honestly I hope to be the first type, it is something we believe that we will go the next station and continue the trip to the judgment day, but once I think about grave and the length that my soul will be taken off, I get some kind of thoughts and start trembling because at that point you will sets for unknown time, Allah only knows when you will be resurrected and stand to be questioned – the only factual sence I sensed is the death of my father, that was really sad, ‘cuz he was moving before awhile and some seconds later everything fall apart

Pretty wise ,I like that
and I'm sorry about your dad
May Allah gather you in heaven happily .

Everything will move, I agree, but you won’t be forgotten, ‘cuz allota people died and their touch remain as they are still here with us.f

True , and I hope so
About my level ......thanks anyway

Anyway, sorry for writing allotNope, sorry for taking your time
thanks alot

the Assassin
5-1-2011, 03:28 PM
1If you are talking about the two faced people they are every where , or say more than the good ones ,and they mastered the way of being two faced

Yub, Very true, I agree that they are everywhere, but what I know if 10 are Two-faced only some of them would be so honest, I really dislike those who get you to believe they will hold you ‘till the very end, but once you fall down and try to lean on one of them you won’t be able to find them !!

that’s why I’m trying to choose people so wisely, not because of things happened to me but for the sake not to fall for the same mistake twice.d

Anyway, as long as good exists, evil dose too.

AGREE, the same thoughts were rolling inside my mindand I can't believe how perfectly they could switch the two charactersany way you seem good and
( ÇÍãÏ ÑÈß Úáì äÞÇÁ ÇáÓÑíÑÉ , åí äÚãÉ íÝÊÞÏåÇ ÇáßËíÑ )
because as you said :They are definitely sick .d

Very true, they switch and go back even you can’t recognize how , and when dose that happened? d

Btw thnx for the complement. But I really dislike them and the way they behave, whats so wrong to be loyal to the very end ??? d

you know literature means creation

and Romantic poets were the friends of nature so why wonderings!ss

Sometimes life seems to be even some fiction stories we read somewhere but it is after all life, and in my own there is a little girl who is waiting sadly to someone but ends up making friends with the Sun and since then they have been waiting together to that one who will never come!

No matter how fictional things seem it is the life , the real one that wear fiction

Yeah I know, but that type of fiction is quite new for me, even though I was surprised by the mixture of “Two-faced & Sun “ ‘cuz you begun with people and gone supersonically to the sky, that’s why I was wondering.f

You don’t have to make friends with someone you can’t share emotions with, ‘cuz it is like yelling at a wall all it does is standing still and watching you ? f

That someone will come, either it is your knight, or someone you will put your life with and live along, the first one would be your husband, the second is your mother which cannot be replaced. f

But it happens when people try to speak out loud to the sky, or whispers to the stars, but for me it is hard to seek friends that can’t stand with me and share their emotions back....! f

Am I being so fictional oryou're being so realist ? but it's ok to say that coz people differ in their ways of seeing the beauty of life . I can say that Sun is life because it makes me feel that life is life ,when I realized how much I long to see the light when darkness surrounds me I just knew how much I love the sun , when I thought how much I wait wistfully for the night to end and for the sun light to come back again I just knew that it is life ,your a poet with a vast imagination and you can get me very well, but somehow I'm not even imagining things , it's just the way I felt...

I’m not being so realistic, but it is the way it is, it is okay to have people as friends, but it is hard to idolize them, ‘cuz at last they are human like us, breath, smile, laugh, and do everything like us, but if you are giving your emotions to someone who doesn’t care or doesn’t share back, that would be some sort of fantasy which we live for a period of time and then gone for good. d

At the very beginning, you started talking as the sun is a human being “ everyone is talking behind its back”, but then went through to summarize that sun is life itself “ I’m not saying it is your belief or any sort of, but that doesn’t fit “.f

Anyway, from your statement, I can say Night and Moon are life itself, and disagree with “ the Sun being life “ and ended up making them equal - ‘cuz at morning I go to work and get tired all that time, heat, sweat, and some time gets me fever! In the evening, I go home and get some rest and relax, see people and do other stuff !! f
Allah SWT perfectely summarized that and Said “10. And made the night as a covering, 11. And made the day as a means of subsistence? Al- Naba’ d

Darkness isn’t that evil as you stated, just imagine A year with the sun, no night, darkness, anything, just 40 degrees for 365 days, 8760 Hours, and 52 weeks, then you will realize how much we need darkness and light all together. Almost forgot, let me grab your attention to the fact that on the Judement day, the sun will go as low as 1 mil above our heads, it won’t have merecy on anyone, heat will make our sweat as an Ocean “ Unless the 7 types mentioned in 7adeeth “

Anyway, I might gone too far, but that’s how I feel too. I hope we are equal.

Pretty wise ,I like thatand I'm sorry about your dadMay Allah gather you in heaven happily

Thanks , All best to you too. d

True , and I hope so

About my level ......thanks anyway

Me either hope your name shine in the lines of history, just keep that confident hight up to the sky. d

Nope, sorry for taking your timethanks a lot

You know I miss those type of comments :smile3:d
Much appreciated Azuma for bringing some shiny days.d

ÃÓãÜÜÜÇÁ
6-1-2011, 01:32 AM
!Apparently you need a cup of coffee under the sun shine
These are my feelings and you can't criticize others on feeling what they really feel!f

but if you are giving your emotions to someone who doesn’t care or doesn’t share back, that would be some sort of fantasy which we live for a period of time and then gone for good.
It's not a fantasy to feel good when seeing the Sun and to miss that feeling .
It refreshes your day , it spreads life in your soul once it starts to fade and it can do what friends can't .
Speaking of emotions doesn't mean I'm waiting for the sun to show that coz we already are overwhelmed by hers.
And you can't live without it
Warmth , light , peace and dazzling scenes that will please a depressed heart , isn't that enough to be emotions !
And by the way It's a fact that the Sun is not still like a wall, it moves continuously from place to place and it also speaks everyday before rising asking her Lord the permission to do so!

At the very beginning, you started talking as the sun is a human being “ everyone is talking behind its back”, but then went through to summarize that sun is life itself “ I’m not saying it is your belief or any sort of, but that doesn’t fit thanks u mentioned that ,it's just the way to begin,to get your reader ready for what your talking about
it sounds like a folk tale or something but a lil deep you will know my point.

Remember the most important thing is the point of my words
I can't deny that a moment of relief was enjoyed upon that green grassy hill ,thus a chain of thoughts were inside my mind and you know well how it is like when words fall raining your papers with real facts being so weak to stop them .nn

the Assassin
6-1-2011, 04:28 PM
^

Nah I just need some m6bq .. Anyway I wasn't criticzing but i was commenting on ur topic, and wrote what i c , u should as well give me the right to say whatever i like , at the end if u don't like what i say simply ignore it... g

ÃÓãÜÜÜÇÁ
6-1-2011, 11:38 PM
^
Nah , your always welcomed and by the way I wouldn't ignore any of my readers comments
but you went too far that I thought you didn't get what I want you to
and even if u still didn't , I'm actually running out of words
Thanx for showing up several times in someone's topic whom you're not convinced with her thoughts .

Over

the Assassin
9-1-2011, 08:43 AM
^

Oii Oii, i didn't say i'm not convinced, and i don't see any problem commenting on someone's topic, i like your writing style, and the way you choose your words, that's why i showed up everytime which i possibly see its a lil bit annoying, but we were just talking and expressing everything in our minds tbh .. so please, don't jump into conclusions. H

I said what i had to say, that's all - adios

lolleta
9-1-2011, 05:11 PM
hi azuma

i saw ur topic mmm about two weeks ago.. or much before
and i was yearning to that moment i can sit on my lap and read it deeply
then leave a suitablee comment
and when i finally did it .. i feel some confused from the cold fighting above
*_^

about the literary side .. i can' do nothing but riasing my hat
and about the meaning u seeking for .. i really couldn't catch it as well as u expect

but what i see is that
the life is mixture of over million blessings around us
and to be true alive... u have to realize every tiny blessing

to call two worlds r two worlds.. they must be defferent in every thing
not only the sun we gonna miss underground .. but every thing around us now

i can see how much u love the sun and maybe u have such graet memories with
till u consider it as a friend
like others whom falling in love with the sea for example

it's just the way that every one express his /her feeling through

I will be forgotten just like how they were before , nothing will stop only because I died and

not if u didn't leave a good impress before u leave

ppl do not miss the faces but souls

azuma that was very immotional .. i like it really

and hope the assassin could catch ur mind after all

^_*

ÃÓãÜÜÜÇÁ
10-1-2011, 09:39 PM
but we were just talking and expressing everything in our minds right

I said what i had to say, that's all
Either did I

adios

Ver usted de nuevo

i really couldn't catch it as well as u expect
So they were right when saying
(ÇáãÚäì Ýí ÈØä ÇáÔÇÚÑ ):icon100:

well...it's about Death

i can see how much u love the sun and maybe u have such graet memories with
till u consider it as a friend
like others whom falling in love with the sea for example

it's just the way that every one express his /her feeling through
Yeah you can say that ....well..that sounds a bit crazy but sometimes I prefer the company of the unspoken I donno why but that is better million times than the company of a Fake Face ...
so as u said they might be memories since childhood or may be immitating some habits of the eldest so we grow up in love with them but what I am sure about is that it makes me relieved.

ppl do not miss the faces but souls
painful but True

thanx lolitta for being around
and good luck
bye00

Schwert
12-3-2011, 02:58 PM
^ ^Hi
How r u sis
the topic seems old and I didn't know of its exist just day ago, how late I am
ur topic is beautiful sis and it has splendid meanings and description
life or world and its beauty that you depicted and all others things and how it turns to another new strange one
its description depend on person's behaviors in the first world, that was expressive
yes Sun means life, means hope and always means a new start or an outset after a specific past must be forgotten
BTW this topic remembers me of old days here, may be it's the Sun which spreads its beams to the EF again^ ^
many thanks sis Azuma, I appreciate ur effort and keep going