Days have passed, nothing changed ever since….. what a pain, to think as an immortal thing, while despair is hunting you deep inside…. Farewell cheery!

Tears are falling, Silence mobilized everything, like a tiny symphony which is been played
perfectly and effectively… Please Stay!

I wonder? How many stars will shed their tears… Said he!

Few, and may be none… Replied she!

Humph, how hard for a man to accept that he is gone away for good…. Said he!

……. No words since then ……..

I wonder? How you can let people remember you, its really painful to see your own folks sees you as a collapsed rose which has no life at all… Said He after silent breeze!

You can’t make’em remember you! It is hard to imagine… Replied she!

What a despair to feel the forlornness seeped out from your heart… what a loneliness… Said he painfully,

Despair to act out this way, life is mere illusion… Said she tearfully

I feel lonely… Said he hardly

Loneliness is just a harsh stage through our lives. Everyone could act out this way, but he who feel the grief and sorrow beyond that could possibly understand how pain you feel.. Replied she.

What an aching thing… I never imagined myself as a collapsed empire. Said he in grief.

If you missed that, roses can smile to those who have been forgotten, and yet they will smile back too, I’m here dad, you will enjoy every second with me, and acting despair won’t do you any good unless you decided to pick yourself up, just smile for me,,, Said She softly,

Cheery, what a deep words that came out of your lips, they affected me so badly, how selfish I am to seek others to remember me while you are here with me every single moment, you were my remedy in sickness… Cheery, I love you!

What you have witnessed up is what your parents now is facing, would u have the ability to make them feel happy once again