hey fellows, another brand new writing, but this one is quite deffrient
Whispered,d

d
Walking down the road that leads to nowhere, everything is solitude, same pattern, no changes at all..? Been waiting for a happy moment, same old days, same me, even if I want to change, I simply find myself crippled, it is kind of sophisticated to keep on nattering the same thing, over, and over again !! How painful?
d
Amazed!d

I have never thought of happiness equation to be solved easily, I wasn’t thinking right, H+P*2 and some mixture of Double I, then comes N to the E which will equal double S. Quite hard for me to grab the right solution
Dreamed!d

Long time back, I didn’t think about being a hero, but as folks said, every dream can be true; I was walking solely to even comprehend why every dream can be achieved!

Enclosure, d
I haven’t been able to feel happy, I have no reason why, but then I realized that my soul mate was the main reason of happiness, I’m happy, and truly thankful that today my Daughter is 1 year old, she is getting older, and I’m too happy for her, May Allah grants here happiness, and willingness to do things that I couldn’t do through my life.

Layan ( little princess ) i really love you, your daddy is going to do what ever it takes to simplify d