Peace be upon you
Welcome to the finale of our first contest this year
We have had great participants this time though the low number which was unfortunate
Yet, we came to enjoy the three articles we had in this contest
We, have read the English, Japanese literatures besides the anime articles of one of he best anime creators

Zwei_17

The.B.King

الثغر المبتسم

1st article
2nd article
3rd article

The 1st Article

VOTES
total votes= 04
disqualified votes= 00
result= 04

Score

This article was great and explains in short the amazing life of Faullner
There are few things that made it less than perfect which were the lack of a capturing introduction
and a summarizing ending as if the article was cut from the half. The information felt so formal like it was taken from another site instead of using your own language which this contest was started to improve in the first place
The language was the reason one point was deducted besides the first reason

TOTAL
13 13 13

The 2nd Article

VOTES
total votes= 09
disqualified votes= 02
result= 07

Score

The article in itself is great and well formed and full of knowledge and information, but the introduction should have stated the idea on anime or manga bases for those who don't know who Gosho is not to mention that the choice of the article wasn't right for it was a contest for English Literature, and Gosho Aoyama is not part of English Literature, Literature, or even English writings
The information, as in the previous article, felt like it was taken from another articles bits and pieces without having your own touch on the context. As i was long, it felt somehow boring for non-Conan fans

TOTAL
12 12 12

The 3rd Article

VOTES
total votes= 07
disqualified votes= 01
result= 06

Score

Kazuo has captured my attention from the moment I read the introduction which was well delivered
Though the style should have been more literary than a normal article about non-literary matter, it was great
The materilas were great and make the audience have a chance to experience what you wrote about + the summaries you provided for the writers books and stories
The language has some flaws here and there but did't affect the outcome seriously

TOTAL

15 15 15

1St

الثغر المبتسم

2nd

The.B.King

3rd

Zwei_17

Best comment

Azuma

Though we didn't have the expected number of participants, I enjoyed supervising the contest
I enjoyed the reading the articles and I hope for every one all the best

See you next time
mohbaboo