المـشـــاركــات
    الــــدولــــــــة
    الامارات
    الــجـــــنــــــس
    أنثى
    الـتـــقـــــيـيــم:

Unhappy He passed away

Hi everyone

i want to share with you some of my writing, but at first i didn't know where to put this writing here or in the other section..... so i prefer to put it in this section

i wrote this when my little brother die.....actually there are many parts but i will put two of them coz i couldn't complete the writing

i want yr opinion about it

Part1

Dear Conan,

Did not I told you that I hate this month … I hate APRIL
    When this month starts I feel like a rock on my chest. I know you will say why I hate the month I born in. actually many bad things happened in this month I do not like. Each year when I want to celebrate my birthday something happened. You know one thing happened this month. A thing I did not want it to come. A day it will never be gone from my mind. This thing changed me a lot. This thing makes me feel like I’m nothing. It happened Friday morning. It is not the day the problem coz this day it is good day for us as a Muslims, but the date is the problem. It is 27th of April …. It is the day my little brother said GOOD BYE to us. It is the day that I feel my heart stop when I heard that he’s gone. It is the day that I lose to see that warm smile. It is the day that he rest in peace and I rest in sadness.

Part2

Friday morning a call came to me, I wake up quickly to answer the phone thinking that my friend is calling me, but unfortunately it was a call from my sister. Telling me that my little brother passed away. I did not believe her, I was crying but I did not believe what she is saying. All of my family are crying also me, but in side me a voice telling me that he is a live and that is a lie. I take my phone sending a message to my friend telling her. If you u asked me what I wrote I will tell you that I do not remember.

27th of April … a day I will never forget
    27th of April … a day I do not want it to come back
    27th of April … a day I can not erase it from the calendar
    It is the day my little brother said GOOD BYE to us
    It is the day he broke our heart
    It is the day that I felt my heart is broken
    It is the day I forget what is mean to love
    It is the day I lose to see that warm smile
    It is the day that I will never heard my name
    It is the day that he rest in peace and I rest in sadness.

PC: in this writing i was talking to Conan kun
    التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة detective_girl ; 29-7-2007 الساعة 12:27 PM

المفضلات

المفضلات

ضوابط المشاركة

• لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •