اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة vambair مشاهدة المشاركة
Abd al-Aziz bin Suhaib from Anas ibn Maalik said: The Messenger of God came to the city, they said: The Prophet of God, as heard Vascservoa look Abdallah bin Peace in the palm of his Ichterv them, the Vjl to develop the Ichterv where they came It is with him, Vsama of the Prophet of Allah and then returned to their owners.

When the Prophet of God, etc. The bin Abdullah peace, he said: you see the Prophet of God and that you really come right, and I have learned the Jews and the son of Sidhoum Sidhoum and informed them and informed them of the son, Vasolhm guide me before know that I have converted to Islam, they know that I had converted to Islam in the said is not.

God sent the Prophet entered upon them, the Prophet of God said to them: ((O Jews Wellcome! Fear of God, God who is no god but You know I am truly the Messenger of Allah, and I came to the right, converted to Islam)) said: What we know. They have three Voaadha Giebonh, also said: ((any man you bin Abdullah peace?)) Said: that our Lord and our Lord, and let us know the son and the son told us, he said ((Have you thought about the sounder)) said: God forbid it was recognized, he said: ( (O son of peace out to them)).

Got them, he said: O Jews, fear Allah and punched! God, who is no god but You know that the Messenger of God truly, and that's right, they said: the Prophet Vokrjhm lied.

If it were not safe from the Jews in his time but never Sidhoum Sidhoum and son and the son of their world and their world to do so, and admission of their testimony Abdullah Bin peace in an interview every Jew on earth, how Islam has been taken up by the rabbis and monks who do not, however, countless numbers of God,

Ihznk not saying that God knows and Maeeroon Mayalnon

i really do not understand what is all that about
????