Hi Azuma nice topic from you as usual

so from the topic did you mean report or anime character only or report on any other characters military inventor ..etc

any way i will start my report or the most Anime i love

Detcetive Conan

The Character I love is

Kaito kid

Name:kaito kurabya

Blood Type:Unknown

Girl friend:Aoko.

Who Know his real identity:his old man servant

Who Want To catch him:Japenese plice ,interpoland ofcourse our kid "edogawa conan"

Job:Theif for only preciouse things..

First appearance :

episode 76 when he sent a message to rich woman that he intend to steal The black Star Diamond

and the message was coded so Conan like to accept the challenge to meet that samrt theif and did not tell police about him coz he wanna to met him alone ..

The first meet

conan reach the roof of the buliding that must be the place where kaito come accordind to Edogawa measure

Conan prepare fire works in case and put behind him

Suddenly he saw a shadow behind him when he look behind he saw him and described him as follow

:He came from the sky like abird he landed from the sky without corrupting the beauty of night silence ,he was the same age as me"means kudo schniche age" and with a look of confidence..

short conversation done between conan and kaito then edogawa
explode the fireworks to get police attention and for conan surprise kaito didnt run as theif did but he used a wireless telephone and made voice of one of the greatest detective with out using any devices for changing voice orderind the police officers to come and catch him on the buliding ..when the police came he just vanished between them leaving a paper to conan

"Theifing is an art but higher more that investigating or playing role of detective beacause i play with this Art with you"

But Conan Answer us "Theifing cant be an art and for sure i will catch you bastard"

The best thing about this character that he is the one that edogawa cant catch him or defeat him and this is really special point to escape from hands of the geniuse detective

Oh i Forgot

Why did they call him Kid?

because he played with police like toys usind his intelligence like kids when they play with toys

It was just beginning Azuma may i continue report on this character or writing report on others

e067" class="inlineimg" />