المـشـــاركــات
    الــــدولــــــــة
    اريتريا
    الــجـــــنــــــس
    ذكر
    الـتـــقـــــيـيــم:

افتراضي رد: Colorful Package

Reserved
    I am back again first :it is nice to see you writing again here after long time
    Second the topic itself

We grow up , change a little bit but some fixed principles we believe in will be the guide for us wherever we are whatever we face , we meet friends and apart from others , we lose precious things and gain better , we suffer but try to look stronger and pass through different colored conditions that we should adapt!
    Really it is perfect opening for your topic ..but I knew some people who are really very good and kind people but the little change turned them to bad and mean persons and I don’t know why they seem in the past very very good people ..but may their principles not fixed after all..and I felt sorry for them when I remember how good they were

Virtue: a very high mountain which earthy creatures can hardly reach!

I like your description here ..and I really hope to reach it someday

Friend :: the diamond that exceeds stones, hardly found but last glowing no matter how time goes

I really have these diamonds in both my real and internet life

In the real life I have a friend like diamond for nine years till now and he didn’t let me down once……and hope this friendship continue till death

Finally

Azuma as usual your topics have a special flavor…they are always delightful..and this may be a reflection of your soul..thanks

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة *Robin* ; 10-7-2010 الساعة 05:03 PM

الكلمات الدلالية لهذا الموضوع

المفضلات

المفضلات

ضوابط المشاركة

• لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •