being energetic is something useful for me and others

okay okay me be at another point of time I will change the mood of laziness
^^"""

okay I hope to see you more around
see ya
.. So to u

.. ^ ^ Well, I'm realy glad to share this topic with u bros & sis's

.. Happy to be funny

Oh, like a potato !!! .. Actually I can't see any sharing points between a human-being and a potato XD

.. !!! But, sis, don't say that .. It does'nt take so much for being " flaming " .. It GIVES a lot

.. Thaink again

.. ^ ^ Thanks for being here sister

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Saber مشاهدة المشاركة
Wa Alaikum Alssalam brother
we're happy to see new one here in EF and certainly u r welcome everytime my friend
it's nice topic indeed that I'm beholding here, the flaming and energitic are adjectives of success we should make it from our adjectives and frankly I seek for it and who like it, knowledge is some thing very important in the life and it's not comes to us easly, it needs hard work for get it and these're two adjectives you mentioned it surely very necessary for that
I delighted to read this topic and participate in and thank u very much man, let us see more and see you
.. Hi, Saber - the first one who thanked me and the last one who put a reply

.. ^ ^ I'm glad and pleased 4 that, thanks

Yeah, I believe that being energetic is a secret of success of many works .. And it's tested

!!!

.. ^ ^ According to knowledge, it realy tires .. But it's something deserves tire

.. I thank you for being my brother

May Allah give the most blessed giving for your sweet words and for sharing this situation with me

.. And may him - the Almighty - guide us and help us and bless us whereever we r

... \ Friendfully regard

والسلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته ..