بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيمِ

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته ..

.. !!! Just go ahead !!! .. Just do it

.. ^ ^ Hi

.. This is the first that Al Mooter decide to put a topic in this forum

.. ?!? Am I welcome

d: .. Hope

And I want to talk ( Excuse me .. " to write " .. whatever d: ( about something I knew by a recent experience ..

.. ?!? What is it

d: .. I won't tell you

( Why am I asking my self much ?!? .. Don't know !!! .. That's me !!! .. - And that was an another question d: (

d: .. So, let's just begin the main cource

.. ?!? What do I mean by " Just do it " and these staff

I mean to be a flaming and energetic person that who is well-fast working, doesn't say : " I'll do it later ", sensetive as well for things and active with it as they need ..

.. ?!? " And why should be " flaming

Because if you ar not you will be lazy, deathly cold !!!, have so many ideas with 0% percent for accomplished ones !!! ..

But when you are an enrgetic person and a flaming one you'll notice that your social relations are nice and very fine - Allah welling - and yourself's become more effective nd your life is more balanced because all your works are done ..

.. ?!? Wait wait wait .. How all of that will become

Yes, dude ( <<< talking to himself d: ) ..

That's because being enrgetic and letting relaxing from relaxing ( !!! ) could drive uor life 180 degrees better !!! ..

.. If you took this issue social : your relations will be more kind and strong

Have you seen when are sooo quiet and not talking a bit and not asking about your people .. How will your relations be like ?!? ..

.. !!! So cooold

But when you keep yourself up and active with them .. How will your relations with them will be like ?!? ..

.. Good, nice, shiny ... etc

And if you took it from working side : your works - all of them - will be done and you'll feel you are stable and you have - for extra adventages d: - a lot of free time to do your hobbies and other staff ..

.. So

Would you - now - let laziness and try being

" FLAMING "

?!?

.. !!! Don't think that if you do that you are - this way - doing my orders

d : ( .. I'm just trying to illuminate you by my glorious-secret experience )bla bla bla

.. ?!? Is there anythin'g else to say

.. !!! d: I don't think so !!! .. And if you think so just tell me

know I hope I've cleared what I wanted to say and give you something good to read and ..

.. I hope so that my language is fine d: !!! .. also corrections is very welcome

.. And

.. - There's no power except by Allah - the Amighty

.. Thank Allah at the begining and so the ending

.. Peace be upon our beloved - Prophet Muhammed and all of his beloved

.. I wish if there's something mysterious in what I wrote above to discuss it toghether

.. !!! CYA

... / Sincerely

.. Peace be upon and mercy of Allah and his blesses