المـشـــاركــات
    الــــدولــــــــة
    لا يوجد
    الــجـــــنــــــس
    ذكر
    الـتـــقـــــيـيــم:

Cool three Amazing stories about LOVE! read and leave ur comment

The First Story

a boy went to a cd-shop to buy a CD, when he went in he saw a beautiful girl, she was smilling at him
    he loved her, it was a first-sight-love she asked him "how could i help u?". he pointed at the CD he wanted
    and she asked him if he wanted to take it and he nodded his head, she smiled as if she wanted that, after wrapping the CD he went out and went home.he was so sad that he couldnt ask her out, he kept on going to the shop every day just to see herand everytime he buy a CD, went home and keep it in a drawer without even opening them.he kept on going to the shop everyday untill one day he stopped, the girl
    waited for him day after day but he didnt show up...........the boy was suffering from cancer and died of it. his mom was really broken, she went to his room and kept looking for anything that could remind her with her son, she opened the drawer and found alot of CDS, she opened the first CD and found a paper, she read it, it was from the girl "hi,i'm emy, this is my no. i'd like to go out with you, just call,bye..."
    and in every CD there was a similar letter from the girl but he never opened them he just kept them to remind him with the girl. his mom called the girl and asked her home. when the girl arrived and his mom saw her, she cried and hugged her deeply, the girl didnt knw anything and the girl didnt knw anything. she looked at him mom and asked her "is something wrong!?"......his mom told her 'you know emy, jonny loved u alot, but he coludnt ask you out, he went to the shop just in order to see you"...emy smiled and asked her "whrere is jonny now?"...the mom couldnt resist her tears and sadness and told her "jonny is dead"......Emy was shockedand couldnt say or do anything, her eyes filled with tears, she couldnt breath and eventually fainted.
    from that day on, Emy never missed a day without visiting Jonny's mom and spend with her a pleasent time and they became truly friends

SAY "i love you" to the one you love befor it's too late
    التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة الآنسة سالي ; 16-8-2011 الساعة 06:43 AM سبب آخر: editing the bold

الكلمات الدلالية لهذا الموضوع

المفضلات

المفضلات

ضوابط المشاركة

• لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •